Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
    bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what do you guys usually go with when you're trying to get a chick to hang out?

gbsju will become famous soon enough. (+50) gbsju will become famous soon enough. (+50) gbsju will become famous soon enough. (+50) gbsju will become famous soon enough. (+50) gbsju will become famous soon enough. (+50) gbsju will become famous soon enough. (+50) gbsju will become famous soon enough. (+50) gbsju will become famous soon enough. (+50) gbsju will become famous soon enough. (+50) gbsju will become famous soon enough. (+50) gbsju will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bluemarlinO4 View Post
    You mean bangout?

bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gbsju View Post
    You mean bangout?
    haha ya.

seems like that is my only one

looking for some more

superdank will become famous soon enough. (+50) superdank will become famous soon enough. (+50) superdank will become famous soon enough. (+50) superdank will become famous soon enough. (+50) superdank will become famous soon enough. (+50) superdank will become famous soon enough. (+50) superdank will become famous soon enough. (+50) superdank will become famous soon enough. (+50) superdank will become famous soon enough. (+50) superdank will become famous soon enough. (+50) superdank will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    can you answer my question. its on my thread here.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=141584431

superdank will become famous soon enough. (+50) superdank will become famous soon enough. (+50) superdank will become famous soon enough. (+50) superdank will become famous soon enough. (+50) superdank will become famous soon enough. (+50) superdank will become famous soon enough. (+50) superdank will become famous soon enough. (+50) superdank will become famous soon enough. (+50) superdank will become famous soon enough. (+50) superdank will become famous soon enough. (+50) superdank will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Strong3r View Post
    Hey guys, I'm a freshmen and I just started my second semester. I have an interview with Pi Kappa Alpha and Triangle set up on Friday. I'm completely devoid of any knowledge on Greek life. How exactly do I attain membership? What's rushing and how do I get a bid?

Ideally i would like to start my Greek life 1st semester sophomore year. I'm assuming I need to go through some sort initiation phase that would last all this semester.
    Do not pledge Pike. Any other fraternity.

alexk1ng is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexk1ng is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexk1ng is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexk1ng is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexk1ng is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexk1ng is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexk1ng is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexk1ng is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexk1ng is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexk1ng is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexk1ng is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Piranha89 View Post
    It sucks the guys think they need the perfect line and situation to talk and flirt with women.
    need to get this in my head.

looking for some advice brahs. never really had a lot of experience talking/flirting with girls due to being in a relationship for wayy to long with first gf. i dont have any problem going up to a girl and start talking, but i can never keep the convo flowing. i run out of **** to say pretty quickly and it just dies out. any tips on how to improve on this? also just flirting advice in general would be awesome.

RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by bluemarlinO4 View Post
    Like ask her over to just chill? I always just ask girls to meet me at a party/bar. Then go from there. Do you have a specific scenario I could help out with?

Originally Posted by superdank View Post
    Just because Pike sucks at your school doesn't mean it's like that at other schools. Pike at my school is a top house and would recommend it to many people, and I am not a Pike.

Originally Posted by alexk1ng View Post
    need to get this in my head.

looking for some advice brahs. never really had a lot of experience talking/flirting with girls due to being in a relationship for wayy to long with first gf. i dont have any problem going up to a girl and start talking, but i can never keep the convo flowing. i run out of **** to say pretty quickly and it just dies out. any tips on how to improve on this? also just flirting advice in general would be awesome.
    That's when you gotta find something fun to do, i.e. ask her to take shots, come meet some of your friends, etc. Remember when titan and I said you should talk for a bit, grab the number and then leave for awhile? Yeah that's so that doesn't happen. This way her last memory of you is having fun and hitting it off.

As far as flirting goes. The best way is practice, but I like to tease girls about sh!t. That way they are always trying to justify something to you and it is usually playful and they normally tease back.

Wilsontennis23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wilsontennis23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wilsontennis23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wilsontennis23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wilsontennis23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wilsontennis23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wilsontennis23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wilsontennis23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wilsontennis23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wilsontennis23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wilsontennis23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ok i have a good question. Doesn't really relate to me now since i live at home and commute to college but... When I lived on campus and partied every week, I thought I did a fine job getting girls back to hook up with (not great but a decent amount for myself: avg like 1 girl back a weekend my first semester). I need advice for getting a girl to go down on me. Sadly I've never gotten a bj (only have had sex once) so how should i try to get one? Obv my gut is to eat the girl but idk how smart this is with one night stands. Also how do you transition from hooking up to sex. Last time I hooked up with a decent looking girl, i asked to have sex with her and brought the condom out of my back pocket and she lold and said she didn't know me well enough. Now I've talked to my friends, and they say just go for it and don't say anything about having sex? Thanks for any advice

titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have a few friends who are pikes, don't rag on the entire fraternity because the chapter at your school sucks.

Oh and if anyone remembers the girl who I posted the ******** convo with a couple pages back who I told to text me (rather than asking for her number), just got back from boning her haha...went to go hang out and honestly didn't expect a bang just maybe her to touch mah dong, but things just kept progressing.

Completed one of my bucket list things while doing it...she had a mirror right next to the bed and flexed Patrick Bateman style while doing her doggy style.

rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by titansmlb102 View Post
    I have a few friends who are pikes, don't rag on the entire fraternity because the chapter at your school sucks.

Oh and if anyone remembers the girl who I posted the ******** convo with a couple pages back who I told to text me (rather than asking for her number), just got back from boning her haha...went to go hang out and honestly didn't expect a bang just maybe her to touch mah dong, but things just kept progressing.

Completed one of my bucket list things while doing it...she had a mirror right next to the bed and flexed Patrick Bateman style while doing her doggy style.
    Did you give it to her prior, the phone number or what? I read the convo a while back, but never saw that part.
    I am the stone that the builder refused,
    I am the visual,
    the inspiration,
    that made lady sing the blues.

“Go out & do something. It isn’t your room that’s a prison, it’s yourself.” (Sylvia Plath)

BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RobDiezel View Post
    You have to dedicate serious time to studying and went you aren't studying or sleeping you should be raging. If I have a test on Friday I completely shut down everything for the week until the test is over, then go and blackout after the test. It's all time management, not much downtime but never bored.

This is seriously so true:
    reps out of 100, i'm an accounting brah now, can't deal with physics
    You don't pay for things with money, you pay with your time

Minimalist Crew

�And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.�- Abraham Lincoln

You can't get back wasted time- I don't know who said it

Carpe Diem - Dead Poets Society

He who cannot obey himself will be commanded- Friedrich Nietzsche

http://www.kratosguide.com/keep-goals-to-yourself/

DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Wilsontennis23 View Post
    Ok i have a good question. Doesn't really relate to me now since i live at home and commute to college but... When I lived on campus and partied every week, I thought I did a fine job getting girls back to hook up with (not great but a decent amount for myself: avg like 1 girl back a weekend my first semester). I need advice for getting a girl to go down on me. Sadly I've never gotten a bj (only have had sex once) so how should i try to get one? Obv my gut is to eat the girl but idk how smart this is with one night stands. Also how do you transition from hooking up to sex. Last time I hooked up with a decent looking girl, i asked to have sex with her and brought the condom out of my back pocket and she lold and said she didn't know me well enough. Now I've talked to my friends, and they say just go for it and don't say anything about having sex? Thanks for any advice
    Indian Genetics (aka 18inch pipes, 7nch cack, 6'2) Crew
    Mr.StealyoGirlcuzimIndian Crew
    You know the saying, once you go indian, you never go back Crew
    Blacks in the shower are scared of my cack Crew

Wilsontennis23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wilsontennis23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wilsontennis23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wilsontennis23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wilsontennis23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wilsontennis23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wilsontennis23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wilsontennis23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wilsontennis23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wilsontennis23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wilsontennis23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DukeValentino View Post
    Yea one time i was with this pretty ugly girl i wouldn't hook up with sober (prolly like a 4-5/10 decent body but face was meh), she gives me a hickey and after making out in my bed, I try to push her head down to my d so she sucks it (playfully) and she doesn't. I don't think she was dtf tho and i met her through a mutual friend. Can't explain how much it sucks to have had sex but not received a bj

RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Wilsontennis23 View Post
    I don't ever go to the bj, if the girl wants to suck your c0ck she's just going to do it there's not much you can say to sway her.

I always go:
    1. Make out (get it going good)
    2. Finger bangin
    3. Sex

When I'm making out I usually get it going for a bit. Then go and feel her tits. If she doesn't let you do that then she's not gonna let you fuk her. So if you get by that then go down and run your fingers around the edge of her pants back and forth, DONT go in there yet. Now's were if she's REALLY not wanting to fuk she's gonna stop you. If she doesn't stop then run your hand down her pants and go for the finger bangin. Finger the sh!t outta her and she'll want to fuk.

It's WAY better to test the waters to she if going to go for it or not. Because, if you run your hand down her pants then you gotta worry about her screaming rape. Be gentle and go slow, she's probably already made up her mind whether or not she's going to fuk you before you even start making out anyway.

STORY TIME

Syllabus Week Produces Again

I will skip the syllabus week definition because I think you all know what that is by now. This story was my second lay at college which occurred freshman year syllabus week, which was still to this day, THE greatest week of my life. Some background on this was it was right after all of us pledges moved into the fraternity house and had 1 week until pledgeship started (aka no girls, no partying). So what we did was throw a fuCking bash EVERY SINGLE night until pledgeship started, I don't think I shiT solid for a week lol.

Night Number 1 (Sunday)

Sorority girls couldn't go out until Sunday night due to University rules (Idk why, ghey rule). So this was our first rule party night. There was this 8/10 brunette that came over with some girls that knew my roommate because they were in the same sorority. I quickly became good friends with this girls friends and talk to her somewhat. She seems VERY interested and at this point I already know I've got her hooked, so without fuCking it up myself I tell her I've got to go down to my buddies room and find him and i'll get back at her shortly. It's probably at 11:00 at this point and I am just so damn glad I'm in college me and some other bros just are pouring down booze in celebration of not being under our parents roof. So I get drunk as shiT.

So now it's around 1:00am and she's still around and I end up going back over and talking to her. I get to talking to her and just go ahead and decide to get the digits as I'm drunk as hell. She's like "Sure its xxxx" and I give her mine. While she's entering it in one of my bros comes up and is like "RobDiezel what's up man? You drunk as fuCk yet? Lol" so I'm looking at him and my phone vibrates. He leaves and I look at my phone and it's from the same girl I just gave my number to. "Is your room empty right now " I immediately lol and look at her and said lets go.

Luckily roommate wasn't there, so we could smash. I went stallion on this chick in my room, bros next door could here the screaming lol. She leaves the next mourning and leaves her panties, so I took them and hung them up on our coat rack in my room lol.

Okay I know this wasn't that epic, but the story get better as the week goes on. This wasn't the last time she wanted it. I'll post the next party (Monday) tomorrow and just keep going on down the line as best as I can remember.
    ^^^^FOLLOW UP STORY

Night Number 2 (Monday)

Second party night of the week, so we are prepping to rage. Naturally I text all the previous hoe's from the night before to come over. The girl from the other story can't come over because she had class early the next day and didn't want to get drunk (syllabus week wtf?). So anyway we start pre gaming at like 5 (fukin early) and me and like five other dudes decide to start walking around campus at like 9 just for the hell of it. So we are walking around and there's this group of the 4 girls walking the same direction behind us. Me being drunk, and a freshman in college start talking to them. One of the them is like a 8.5/10 blonde, so I immediately invite them over. Other girls were cute but nothing ground breaking. At first they were like "No, we are going to KA" but I eventually convinced them to come to our house.

We get back at about 10:30 and the place is popping already so I chill with the 8.5/10 for a bit and go drink with my bros. She comes up to me later and is like "Hey me and xxxx are leaving but I definitely will be seeing you around" grabs my face and makes out with me for like 15 sec (in front of everyone, lol) and then she leaves. This girl will be in a later story (No I did not get her number)

After she left I sh!t you not about 5 min later I get a text from the girl I banged the night before "Hey" Lol I was like it's on now. After some bullish!t texting I end up going over there to smash. I get over there and her roommate and her are just chill in, its like 1:45am at this point and I'm nice and drunk. This girls roommate is like a legit 9.2/10 also. (Lol had conversation about this exact story with her at formal last semester she went with one of my buddies*). Anyway she tells her to leave her room so we I can lay pipe in there. Pull out her futon and just go straight stallion on her. Nights at college: 5 Number of times laid: 3 Yes sir.

That was it for that night. Night Number 3 (Wednesday) coming tomorrow and the story starts getting WAY better. Like I said it was (and still is) the best week of my life.

*When I was talking to her roommate on formal she brought up that night and she was telling me how I was the first page in her shot book. Apparently for her 21 shots every few pages was pictures of dudes she had banged. I was on page number 1. feelsgoodman.jpg Then she told me the list got pretty long after me....
    Last edited by RobDiezel; 01-24-2012 at 09:58 PM.

ambitioniskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ambitioniskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ambitioniskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ambitioniskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ambitioniskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ambitioniskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ambitioniskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ambitioniskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ambitioniskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ambitioniskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ambitioniskey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Brahs, last night there was this party on my campus and again I wasn't feeling like going.. but finally said to myself: new semester, new people, it's now or never to become the cool guy and acquire loads of friends and chicks. So I man'ed up and had a great night! Basically just did what I read here.. throw myself into people, groups etc. and just start talking. Ask ask ask and talk about anything that comes to mind.

Talked to 1 girl I saw on a party earlier on, she was definitely mirrin'. So were two other girls.

Anyway, there was another girl and here's a question:

I have met this girl before, talked to her at a party and the uni library etc. Just casual, but she definitely seems attracted/interested. She's constantly playing with her hair, moving her body from one foot to the other (you know what I mean?) etc. BUT here's the thing, she's giving mixed signals like crazy. She is constantly looking around as if she's looking for someone in particular. First i thought she was, but now I realize she does this all the time. It's really disrespectful actually since I'm thinking "yo wtf, are we talking or what?". But like I said, in all other body/oral communication she is interested and it's always her that initiates the conversation.

So what's up with that. Is she just nervous or something? it's fuarking annoying.

Anyway, met this other girl and I really like her. She seemed interested last night, so I think I'll focus more on her.

Quality thread fella's.

TrentAM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrentAM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrentAM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrentAM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrentAM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrentAM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrentAM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrentAM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrentAM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrentAM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrentAM is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Have a story coming I'll post it after classes.
    4/52 Books

Eware is a name known to all. (+5000) Eware is a name known to all. (+5000) Eware is a name known to all. (+5000) Eware is a name known to all. (+5000) Eware is a name known to all. (+5000) Eware is a name known to all. (+5000) Eware is a name known to all. (+5000) Eware is a name known to all. (+5000) Eware is a name known to all. (+5000) Eware is a name known to all. (+5000) Eware is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Alright, story time. Story of the hottest girl I have EVER hooked up with, happened last semester around this time actually.
    That story was awesome right up to the dead fish ending

Completely unrelated, but which fraternity are you in Rob?

I want to text this girl I hooked up with at a bar last friday. I haven't talked to her since.

What should i text her?

"Hey remember me?" or "Hey whats up?" any advice?

Brb hilarious Brb no reps Ssibi's Avatar
    Ssibi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ssibi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ssibi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ssibi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ssibi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ssibi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ssibi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ssibi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ssibi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ssibi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ssibi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I want to text this girl I hooked up with at a bar last friday. I haven't talked to her since.

What should i text her?

"Hey remember me?" or "Hey whats up?" any advice?
    Bar hookups mean nothing bro, it's a fact of life. But if you really want to try your luck: "Hey, it's XXXX from XXXXXX last week. Going out this weekend?"

Originally Posted by ambitioniskey View Post
    Brahs, last night there was this party on my campus and again I wasn't feeling like going.. but finally said to myself: new semester, new people, it's now or never to become the cool guy and acquire loads of friends and chicks. So I man'ed up and had a great night! Basically just did what I read here.. throw myself into people, groups etc. and just start talking. Ask ask ask and talk about anything that comes to mind.

Talked to 1 girl I saw on a party earlier on, she was definitely mirrin'. So were two other girls.

Anyway, there was another girl and here's a question:

I have met this girl before, talked to her at a party and the uni library etc. Just casual, but she definitely seems attracted/interested. She's constantly playing with her hair, moving her body from one foot to the other (you know what I mean?) etc. BUT here's the thing, she's giving mixed signals like crazy. She is constantly looking around as if she's looking for someone in particular. First i thought she was, but now I realize she does this all the time. It's really disrespectful actually since I'm thinking "yo wtf, are we talking or what?". But like I said, in all other body/oral communication she is interested and it's always her that initiates the conversation.

So what's up with that. Is she just nervous or something? it's fuarking annoying.

Anyway, met this other girl and I really like her. She seemed interested last night, so I think I'll focus more on her.

Quality thread fella's.
    Possibly, sometimes girls are just like that ya know. She may be interested or she may just be like "Get me the fun outta here." Do you have this girls number? You should hit her up for the next party you go to this weekend.

Originally Posted by Ssibi View Post
    Bar hookups mean nothing bro, it's a fact of life. But if you really want to try your luck: "Hey, it's XXXX from XXXXXX last week. Going out this weekend?"
    Love it. Do this, either she's gonna eat it up... or completely regret it. Might as well get the BS outta the way.

OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000)

titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Talking

Achievement Unlocked: The Double Slam

Bone two girls in 24 hours

Epic win...first it was ******** girl and then last night this sorority girl who I used to flirt with then disregarded when she started to play games invited me over for drinks at her place. Went over and ended up smashing. Got in just before the 24 hour mark

psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    any chance you could help me with some high school game?

inb4 teen misc -------->
    "Psai is the love child of Rick Ross, Ghandi and Oz" - Phoenix9369

"you are going to be an excellent father, loving husband, and an unselfish lover one day" - TellitAgain

"You'll always be my favorite CEO. Always." - Tweedurr

"I have big respect for any young man as hard working as Psai" - Motiviert

Originally Posted by psai View Post
    any chance you could help me with some high school game?

inb4 teen misc -------->
    Maybe, what's the deal?

WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000) WakeNBake is just really nice. (+1000)
    Achievement Unlocked: The Double Slam

Bone two girls in 24 hours

Epic win...first it was ******** girl and then last night this sorority girl who I used to flirt with then disregarded when she started to play games invited me over for drinks at her place. Went over and ended up smashing. Got in just before the 24 hour mark
    Quality!

Going on a recruiting visit this weekend and one in three weeks, I am praying I have a good story to add to this thread.
    Inb4 stillinhighshool
    pls stay safe

createdlol is on a distinguished road. (+10) createdlol is on a distinguished road. (+10) createdlol is on a distinguished road. (+10) createdlol is on a distinguished road. (+10) createdlol is on a distinguished road. (+10) createdlol is on a distinguished road. (+10) createdlol is on a distinguished road. (+10) createdlol is on a distinguished road. (+10) createdlol is on a distinguished road. (+10) createdlol is on a distinguished road. (+10) createdlol is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ok guys i got a situation. for the record i am 20 and go to university in toronto, canada...im in a small spanish class (there is 11 of us) and theres this one girl who is just beautiful...

basically we have all sat in the same seats so far and it looks like this:

(the stick figure in the front is the teacher and the pink circle should be more in the middle of that table not so much on the left there sorry lol... im the blue circle)

ANYWAYS the red circle is a girl who sits next to me at my table and im 100% percent sure she is crushing on me... she asked me to play lazer tag with her last class on the weekend (strong wtf) and i said no... the more i try to ignore her and decline her invitations the more she tries to get my attention and what not... its awful

on my left, the pink circle, is the heavenly blessed beauty. as you can see from the picture she is technically "next to me" but shes at a different table and often sits on her own at that table.

you probably wondering, "geez thats easy then why not just sit next to her if shes alone" WELL the reason i cant and havnt is because for some reason i feel bad "ditching" the annoying girl and not sitting with her (ive known her for 2 years now sigh..) to go sit with the hot one... even though she is annoying i still talk with her during class because im a social guy and she helps me a bit with the lessons (shes a lot better than me)

im not sure what the best way is here to start chatting up the hot girl... im not a wierdo here or some nervous kid i know what im doing when chatting up girls im just not sure if i should man up and just sit with her while ditching the other girl....

BTW the hot one usually shows up just as class starts (class starts at 1:00pm and she will walk in the door exactly at 1pm) so maybe when i get to class i should just sit at her table and put my cool face on? problem is as soon as i sit down the annoying girl is gonna be like "hey why arnt you sitting next to me?" and its going to make things awkward as fuuu

ideas?
    my town is under siege

psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Maybe, what's the deal?
    alright, so looks-wise, i'm slightly above average except for pretty prominent dark circles (i'm sure they're genetic) and bad teeth (stained pretty badly due to decalcification, although i'm try to get it whitened soon). i'm also indian, if that matters. i'm pretty well-known around the school for my academic performance and intelligence, and many people consider me a genius, but not a nerd. so the new semester just started, and there's this strong 8.5/10 girl in my class. she sits a few rows behind me. she's widely known as one of the hottest girls in the school, but she seems pretty down to earth and not stuck-up, so she's definitely GF material. i don't know her personally yet, but i know a few people in her social circle. i was a beta ******* for most of high school, so i'm not really too good at picking up chicks. i can engage in small talk with them, etc. but i usually have a hard time opening and also number closing. anyway, i want to approach this chick, and eventually start fuking her and take her to prom. she might have quite a few guys asking her to prom though. in your opinion, what's the best way to go about doing this? also, what do you think my chances are in this situation. will confidence/game make up for my looks?

will rep for good answer
    "Psai is the love child of Rick Ross, Ghandi and Oz" - Phoenix9369

"you are going to be an excellent father, loving husband, and an unselfish lover one day" - TellitAgain

"You'll always be my favorite CEO. Always." - Tweedurr

"I have big respect for any young man as hard working as Psai" - Motiviert

ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by psai View Post
    alright, so looks-wise, i'm slightly above average except for pretty prominent dark circles (i'm sure they're genetic) and bad teeth (stained pretty badly due to decalcification, although i'm try to get it whitened soon). i'm also indian, if that matters. i'm pretty well-known around the school for my academic performance and intelligence, and many people consider me a genius, but not a nerd. so the new semester just started, and there's this strong 8.5/10 girl in my class. she sits a few rows behind me. she's widely known as one of the hottest girls in the school, but she seems pretty down to earth and not stuck-up, so she's definitely GF material. i don't know her personally yet, but i know a few people in her social circle. i was a beta ******* for most of high school, so i'm not really too good at picking up chicks. i can engage in small talk with them, etc. but i usually have a hard time opening and also number closing. anyway, i want to approach this chick, and eventually start fuking her and take her to prom. she might have quite a few guys asking her to prom though. in your opinion, what's the best way to go about doing this? also, what do you think my chances are in this situation. will confidence/game make up for my looks?

will rep for good answer
    lol this post creeped me out/made me chuckle for some reason
    Last edited by ajn; 01-26-2012 at 05:10 PM.
    Meditation is the sh*t (srs) (no hippy) (strong informative thread):

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143525223&page=1

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    **Baltimore Ravens**

bsily will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsily will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsily will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsily will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsily will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsily will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsily will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsily will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsily will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsily will become famous soon enough. (+50) bsily will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey guys, so I know this is a college game thread, but Diezel, and anyone else who offering help, how can I apply this game to high school?

I'm 6'3 195 junior. I'm average looking face wise, people think i'm like 18-19, some think 21 or so. There aren't too many parties in my town, more get togethers with people's social circles for drinking and what not. I hang out with the same group every weekend and we get yucky and have fun. There's a few girls but getting some with one doesnt happen too much since we all hangout all the time. IF that makes sense. I was mainly wondering how to game in school, classes and what not. Because there's quite a few cute girls that sit near me and chit, but i dont talk to them all that much.

Also, the gym I go to has bball court, pool, all that stuff, so there's plenty of chicks my age there. Curious of how to approach in that environment?

I'm just improving confidence wise, solid eye contact, smile, all that good stuff.

Thanks in advance, will rep good answers!
    I rep back.

Extreme Shirtless Pooping Crew

Avi is pre-lifting days you ****uettes.

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast