Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Help with College Game Thread

I see a lot of brahs between the ages of 18-23 on here asking questions about different situations that occur in college while trying to get laid. I'm here to take any questions about college related questions as I have done pretty well myself.

This is the best time in your life to slay pussy brahs so get after it.

DISCLAIMER: I cannot help you if you are one of the *******s that elected not to go to college and stay in your hometown and are trying to get laid by the same pussy you did since 8th grade. (if you didn't hit it in HS probably isn't going to happen now). No hate on guys that didn't go to college (srs).

Ask away.
    Last edited by RobDiezel; 01-02-2012 at 09:08 PM.

RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDiezel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It appears as if no one is currently trying to get pussy? Perhaps because it's break...

robisclutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) robisclutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) robisclutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) robisclutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) robisclutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) robisclutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) robisclutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) robisclutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) robisclutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) robisclutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) robisclutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    in on college woo.

but my school is way too conservative...freshmen year, noone putting out anywhere for the loss.

Originally Posted by UMP View Post
    Lmao, I don't need help but this is pretty true. Last time I had sex was dec. 16 before I went back home. Just enjoying family and relaxing before another semester of COLLEGEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Lol this semester is going to be legit, i turn 21 in less than a month, so my ability to slay will go up exponentially.

[QUOTE=robisclutch;807253641]in on college woo.

but my school is way too conservative...freshmen year, noone putting out anywhere for the loss.[/QUOTE
    Freshman will put out.

Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    community college, home of herpes, teen moms, and teen moms with herpes

Bigbri73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigbri73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigbri73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigbri73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigbri73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigbri73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigbri73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigbri73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigbri73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigbri73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigbri73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've been in a relathionship for the last 5 1/2 years with 3 different girls. This past Aug my gf of 2 years broke up with me....when I go to a party I always seem to attract the relathionship type girl not the hookup girl....why do u think this is?

Originally Posted by Bigbri73 View Post
    I've been in a relathionship for the last 5 1/2 years with 3 different girls. This past Aug my gf of 2 years broke up with me....when I go to a party I always seem to attract the relathionship type girl not the hookup girl....why do u think this is?
    Probably because you are relationship guy. I know exactly what you are talking about though as some of my friends are the same way.

A lot of it has to do with being able to judge which girls will hook up and which ones are solely looking for a bf. Do you go to parties/bars and this happens? Most girls (not all) that go out are willing to hook up under the proper circumstances.

Thug Lives Don't Matter Shepherd1125's Avatar
    Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    tsup bro, I go to SLU, mizzou is so willllddd,

question, how do azns do over at mizzou? btw do you know a guy named Ben Liu and a girl named Rachel Chiang?

Originally Posted by Shepherd1125 View Post
    tsup bro, I go to SLU, mizzou is so willllddd,

question, how do azns do over at mizzou? btw do you know a guy named Ben Liu and a girl named Rachel Chiang?
    Haha never heard of either of em, school has 32k enrollment.

As far as azns idk, don't ever see many of them out. Mostly just see them in class/on campus. (no stereotype)

jleeiscool is on a distinguished road. (+10) jleeiscool is on a distinguished road. (+10) jleeiscool is on a distinguished road. (+10) jleeiscool is on a distinguished road. (+10) jleeiscool is on a distinguished road. (+10) jleeiscool is on a distinguished road. (+10) jleeiscool is on a distinguished road. (+10) jleeiscool is on a distinguished road. (+10) jleeiscool is on a distinguished road. (+10) jleeiscool is on a distinguished road. (+10) jleeiscool is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    how do i find a nice girl to date (srs)?

titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I hate to be a stereotypical bro, but if you want to hit double digit numbers of bishes slain per year, join a fraternity. Freshman year I didn't and I think I got with 4 girls my spring semester...pledged a fraternity this past fall, fuk numbers are double digits, make out with god knows how many women, and they all get wet as hell if you stay in decent shape or are relatively attractive. The best parties happen there and even if you have social anxiety problems it's a good place to work on your game, I find approaching girls an easy task now that I've been Ble to do it a ton of times at parties

And sorostitutes bake you cookies n ****

titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000) titansmlb102 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jleeiscool View Post
    how do i find a nice girl to date (srs)?
    Sadly they're few and far between, and you'll rarely find them at parties. Met this one girl who is dateable material, made a thread about her yesterday because I'm thinking I'm losing her. Sucks because she's the perfect package.

Originally Posted by titansmlb102 View Post
    I hate to be a stereotypical bro, but if you want to hit double digit numbers of bishes slain per year, join a fraternity. Freshman year I didn't and I think I got with 4 girls my spring semester...pledged a fraternity this past fall, fuk numbers are double digits, make out with god knows how many women, and they all get wet as hell if you stay in decent shape or are relatively attractive. The best parties happen there and even if you have social anxiety problems it's a good place to work on your game, I find approaching girls an easy task now that I've been Ble to do it a ton of times at parties

And sorostitutes bake you cookies n ****
    This man speaks the truth. Almost took the words straight outta my mouth.

Bigbri73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigbri73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigbri73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigbri73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigbri73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigbri73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigbri73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigbri73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigbri73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigbri73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigbri73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by RobDiezel View Post
    Probably because you are relationship guy. I know exactly what you are talking about though as some of my friends are the same way.

A lot of it has to do with being able to judge which girls will hook up and which ones are solely looking for a bf. Do you go to parties/bars and this happens? Most girls (not all) that go out are willing to hook up under the proper circumstances.
    Yes.my house at school is the party house. Every Friday we throw a 3-4 letter with 100-200 different ppl showing up. I have only hookup up with 1 girl that i met at these parties. Every other girl i end up taking to is the type of girl who invites me to sleep over we makeout and that's it. she says she's a good girl and wants to see where things go......my friends are the opposite. Most have never had a gf and slay chicks weekly....I on the other hand meet s "good" girl who wants to go out on dates for a couple weeks b4 I can bang her....**** sucks. I've been in relathionships too long, I want more random hookups I'm done with dating

deg5589 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deg5589 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deg5589 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deg5589 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deg5589 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deg5589 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deg5589 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deg5589 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deg5589 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deg5589 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deg5589 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Sadly even though I'm in college, I've found out I cannot participate in the getting laid game. End up spending a minimum of 100hrs a week doing nothing but studying my ass off, and throw in the gym, fixing somethin to eat, and doing my laundry every week, and no dam dishwasher, and well yea leaves 0 minutes for pleasure time per week. Even my saturdays involve a physical or organic chem lab that is like 5 to 6 hours long, and study some more and sundays too. Chemical engineering degree...good way to ruin any fun you might experience in college (but worth a guaranteed and good paying job right out of college). I somehow managed to attend just 1 social event/party the ENTIRE semester, brought 2 home that same evening, so at least I accomplished something besides good grades and stay ripped and powerful.

Originally Posted by Bigbri73 View Post
    Yes.my house at school is the party house. Every Friday we throw a 3-4 letter with 100-200 different ppl showing up. I have only hookup up with 1 girl that i met at these parties. Every other girl i end up taking to is the type of girl who invites me to sleep over we makeout and that's it. she says she's a good girl and wants to see where things go......my friends are the opposite. Most have never had a gf and slay chicks weekly....I on the other hand meet s "good" girl who wants to go out on dates for a couple weeks b4 I can bang her....**** sucks. I've been in relathionships too long, I want more random hookups I'm done with dating
    Most of this comes from talking to girls and knowing what they are going to do. From some of my experiences girls that don't put:
    A. Don't get hammered (often)
    B. Speak very directly and formally
    C. Aren't touchy and
    D. Don't typically dress slooty
    Now must girls that do put out are vice-versa of this. They are the kinds of girls that are like "OMFG likehow the f*ck are you?!?!" every time you see them while they give you a huge hug and you know they are hammered drunk.
    Originally Posted by deg5589 View Post
    Sadly even though I'm in college, I've found out I cannot participate in the getting laid game. End up spending a minimum of 100hrs a week doing nothing but studying my ass off, and throw in the gym, fixing somethin to eat, and doing my laundry every week, and no dam dishwasher, and well yea leaves 0 minutes for pleasure time per week. Even my saturdays involve a physical or organic chem lab that is like 5 to 6 hours long, and study some more and sundays too. Chemical engineering degree...good way to ruin any fun you might experience in college (but worth a guaranteed and good paying job right out of college). I somehow managed to attend just 1 social event/party the ENTIRE semester, brought 2 home that same evening, so at least I accomplished something besides good grades and stay ripped and powerful.
    I'm in engineering as well, and it takes up more than half of my time also. You just gotta to balance your differently, essentially if i don't have class early or something due the next day I go out. Whether it's wednesday, thursday or whatever, of course my school is big enough to where people go out everyday of the week.

Another thing:

It helps to network girls. How on earth did I not mention network earlier.

Another thing:

It helps to network girls. How on earth did I not mention network earlier.
    This, but be careful. Last weekend I got into a world of shi* because one girl found out I hooked up with her soroity sister...even though she was just a slampeice. Everything turned up ok and I still hit it the next day, but just watch out, you can get a rep of being a man whore then generally people avoid you.

I personally can't wait for sorority spring rush. Fresh meat om nom nom. I'm lucky because our campus has 13,000 people but only 6 fraternities/8 sororities, so we have mixers at least twice a week. Sororities love us because we have one of the best houses on campus for parties.

Also, my tidbits of advice:

- Always be talking to at least 3 different girls. Not only does this prevent you from becoming too clingy to one girl but it also doesn't make you feel down when one of the girls rejects you, you still have 2 more ready to smash after her.

- Stay in shape. It's tough staying absolutely cut while getting yucky usually 2 times or more during the week, so either cut it down to 1 night (what I usually do, also bc my biology major kicks my ass), or just make sure you don't eat like crap. You'll stand out from all of the average joes who don't do anything, or are too skinny/fat.

- ******** is your friend. Drop funny wall posts, comments, etc. Can't tell you how many times a teasing wall post has *eventually* led to a girl in my bed.

- Girl says she doesn't want to hook up? Just don't give any fuks. This happened at the beginning of the year with a girl who lives directly across the hall from me in my dorm, chatted her up and made out the first night we were there. After a couple more times making out/fooling around she said it was weird and had us stop. Decided to not care, lived my life, got in better shape, then in November she started hanging around my room more and texting me, ended up smashing and recieving mind blowing blowies.

revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I see a lot of brahs between the ages of 18-23 on here asking questions about different situations that occur in college while trying to get laid. I'm here to take any questions about college related questions as I have done pretty well myself.

This is the best time in your life to slay pussy brahs so get after it.

DISCLAIMER: I cannot help you if you are one of the *******s that elected not to go to college and stay in your hometown and are trying to get laid by the same pussy you did since 8th grade. (if you didn't hit it in HS probably isn't going to happen now). No hate on guys that didn't go to college (srs).

Ask away.

This, but be careful. Last weekend I got into a world of shi* because one girl found out I hooked up with her soroity sister...even though she was just a slampeice. Everything turned up ok and I still hit it the next day, but just watch out, you can get a rep of being a man whore then generally people avoid you.

I personally can't wait for sorority spring rush. Fresh meat om nom nom. I'm lucky because our campus has 13,000 people but only 6 fraternities/8 sororities, so we have mixers at least twice a week. Sororities love us because we have one of the best houses on campus for parties.

- Always be talking to at least 3 different girls. Not only does this prevent you from becoming too clingy to one girl but it also doesn't make you feel down when one of the girls rejects you, you still have 2 more ready to smash after her.

- Stay in shape. It's tough staying absolutely cut while getting yucky usually 2 times or more during the week, so either cut it down to 1 night (what I usually do, also bc my biology major kicks my ass), or just make sure you don't eat like crap. You'll stand out from all of the average joes who don't do anything, or are too skinny/fat.

- ******** is your friend. Drop funny wall posts, comments, etc. Can't tell you how many times a teasing wall post has *eventually* led to a girl in my bed.

- Girl says she doesn't want to hook up? Just don't give any fuks. This happened at the beginning of the year with a girl who lives directly across the hall from me in my dorm, chatted her up and made out the first night we were there. After a couple more times making out/fooling around she said it was weird and had us stop. Decided to not care, lived my life, got in better shape, then in November she started hanging around my room more and texting me, ended up smashing and recieving mind blowing blowies.
    Lol I know what you mean by the sorority stuff. The thing is at least at my school, everything is big enough to where it doesn't matter. We have 30,000 undergrad and the greek life in enormous (like 24% of the school pop) so it is easier to get away with smashing girls in the same house. Sororites are in the neighborhood of 250+ girls in each house. They this year started taking pledge classes of 90... No way I'd be good friends with 89 other dudes..JUST IN MY CLASS lol.

I do strongly agree to be taking to more than 1 girl. I think that should be a rule of life haha.

Proper use of FB = exponential growth in pussy.

Lol I know what you mean by the sorority stuff. The thing is at least at my school, everything is big enough to where it doesn't matter. We have 30,000 undergrad and the greek life in enormous (like 24% of the school pop) so it is easier to get away with smashing girls in the same house. Sororites are in the neighborhood of 250+ girls in each house. They this year started taking pledge classes of 90... No way I'd be good friends with 89 other dudes..JUST IN MY CLASS lol.

I do strongly agree to be taking to more than 1 girl. I think that should be a rule of life haha.

Proper use of FB = exponential growth in pussy.
    holy fuk @ 24%, we only have a pitiful 12% at my school. Sadly we would have more sororities/fraternities but our greek council is a bunch of nazis (dry campus. geeds getting alcohol poisoning in the dorms got it banned). Sorority pledge classes usually hit around 20 around here

More tips!

- Phone: best friend or worst enemy. A lot of people on here say "call the girl", I disagree. Some girls have actually found it weird that I call instead of text, if you're witty/charismatic enough texting should be all you need.

- If you live in the dorms and you have girls/guys on a single floor, be wary about hooking up with girls on your floor. If things go badly, the girl will probably badmouth you to all other girls, leaving you SOL.

- Don't be silly, wrap your willy. fuk that "alpha" mentality of raw dogging, only do that if you know the girl is clean+on the pill+not a sloot. bj's feel better anyways....

- Don't hang around creepy dudes. They get a reputation and if you are seen with them girls assume things about you before you even meet them.

- Bonus points and +1 man card if you get a girl to clean your room/fold your laundry/pick up your laundry/make or bake you food/etc. My roommate would have a girl down the hall he was fukking fold his laundry, I had this girl I was seeing clean my bathroom, other roommate's girlfriend bakes us all food. shts cash.

HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

LOL at dom mazzetti quote in sig! "dombells"
    *US Navy Vet*

Originally Posted by revolutionbrah View Post
    Doesn't mean you can't fuk college bishes brah...you live near a college/have friends who go to college and party? Go to the bars around campus and pick up some drunk sloots

revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Doesn't mean you can't fuk college bishes brah...you live near a college/have friends who go to college and party? Go to the bars around campus and pick up some drunk sloots
    lol I am in college / uni when the op said "go to college" I am assuming he meant living on residence or away from home. I commute and still live with my parents can always talk to girls in class and that but it is a bit more difficult if you want to sleep with girls I am sure than if I were in dorms and that.

lol I am in college / uni when the op said "go to college" I am assuming he meant living on residence or away from home. I commute and still live with my parents can always talk to girls in class and that but it is a bit more difficult if you want to sleep with girls I am sure than if I were in dorms and that.
    I know that feel, I have a bunch of friends that commute and they have the same problem making friends/flirting. Any girls in your classes interested in you? Ask what they're doing for the weekend, mention to her that you guys should head out together/pregame/whatever. If she's interested she'll probably be with you all night, and then just stay the night with her when you're drunkenly boning on her uncomfortable squeaky twin sized dorm bed.

holy fuk @ 24%, we only have a pitiful 12% at my school. Sadly we would have more sororities/fraternities but our greek council is a bunch of nazis (dry campus. geeds getting alcohol poisoning in the dorms got it banned). Sorority pledge classes usually hit around 20 around here

More tips!

- Phone: best friend or worst enemy. A lot of people on here say "call the girl", I disagree. Some girls have actually found it weird that I call instead of text, if you're witty/charismatic enough texting should be all you need.

- If you live in the dorms and you have girls/guys on a single floor, be wary about hooking up with girls on your floor. If things go badly, the girl will probably badmouth you to all other girls, leaving you SOL.

- Don't be silly, wrap your willy. fuk that "alpha" mentality of raw dogging, only do that if you know the girl is clean+on the pill+not a sloot. bj's feel better anyways....

- Don't hang around creepy dudes. They get a reputation and if you are seen with them girls assume things about you before you even meet them.

- Bonus points and +1 man card if you get a girl to clean your room/fold your laundry/pick up your laundry/make or bake you food/etc. My roommate would have a girl down the hall he was fukking fold his laundry, I had this girl I was seeing clean my bathroom, other roommate's girlfriend bakes us all food. shts cash.
    Haha I feel like we have come from the same school of learning as I agree with all of this.

-Another thing that I've used to my advantage was greek formals. This works in both ways (on your own, and sororities). Inviting a girl to a formal is a great way to smash, I and some of my bros have got action just because the girl was so happy she just got to go on the trip. However it is wise to make sure you are going to have the ability to smash her while on formal (I brought a V card once).

-Sorority date parties are about a sure fire lock. I'm not sure how they do it at other schools but here they each invite 1 guy. Should you get an invite? That's usually more than a foot in the door. These girls get SO HYPED for these date parties they go out and get hammered and act ridiculous as if they have something to prove (maybe over another house). Boy I've got some good memories after these haha

-GOLDEN RULE: DO NOT BE A CREEP. Like I said earlier even though my school/greek life is huge word of being a creep spreads fast.

Generally that is what I mean. However like titan said, the best thing to do is invite girls to go out/pregame.

I had a bio lab freshman year and there was this cute girl sitting next to all year. I slowly started talking to her more and more each week and eventually invited her over for a pregame (did not smash but using and example). It's hilarious how these girls act so proper in public then get a lil alcohol in them and they become a slopfest lol.

Any certain scenarios you have we could help you with specifically?

swolevirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolevirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolevirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolevirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolevirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolevirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolevirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolevirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolevirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolevirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolevirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im in college about 1.5 hour away from home but still live at home.. didn't join frat... any tips?

Originally Posted by swolevirgin View Post
    im in college about 1.5 hour away from home but still live at home.. didn't join frat... any tips?
    Are there any bars around? Or do you have a crew or bros and could throw a party somewhere?