View Poll Results: what does my ex want? (read my post)

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • she realized that she had it best with me, so she decides to get back together

33 28.70%
  • she's trying to be nice to get back her things

27 23.48%
  • she wants to use me as **** buddy to cheat on her present boyfriend

30 26.09%
  • she wants to see me again to compare her feelings for me vs. her feelings for her new boyfriend

56 48.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I remember original thread and what you have done/doing is perfect.

Do not see her.
    She fukked up and wants you back.
    Fukk her that ain't wife material.

Disregard and move on.

pleasehelpmelun will become famous soon enough. (+50) pleasehelpmelun will become famous soon enough. (+50) pleasehelpmelun will become famous soon enough. (+50) pleasehelpmelun will become famous soon enough. (+50) pleasehelpmelun will become famous soon enough. (+50) pleasehelpmelun will become famous soon enough. (+50) pleasehelpmelun will become famous soon enough. (+50) pleasehelpmelun will become famous soon enough. (+50) pleasehelpmelun will become famous soon enough. (+50) pleasehelpmelun will become famous soon enough. (+50) pleasehelpmelun will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by IloveWomen View Post
    Dude fukin women with their emotional bull**** like ''Do you still love me'' i ****ing hate them
    strong username to post content

Pakoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pakoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pakoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pakoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pakoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pakoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pakoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pakoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pakoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pakoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pakoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Gjdm, you handled well. The plan to throw her **** on her porch and changing numbers is what the next step should be.
    Stay safe OP.
    **l**MISC GIF CREW**l**
    ++ Positive Crew ++

arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jamespoe1 View Post
    yes stay as cold as ice until she fukin crawls back to you
    sorry i just got out of a relationship and i expect something exactly like this to happen, and when it does. ice cold
    what happened with your ex? Don't expect her to text bra, you'll just be overthinking. Date others?

Originally Posted by u5711 View Post
    frankly, given the way she broke up with you, did the whole rub in your face thing, then does this texting game, she just doesn't seem mature enough to invest more of yourself into.

playing the text game is not something a really serious partner would do. at best, she's on the fence about getting back with you. at worst, she's just lonely using you as a resource.
    lol at her being lonely when there's a new guy. someone's not doing it right.

Originally Posted by marin3muscl3 View Post
    OP i remember when you first made your "gf cheated on me" thread. You did a good job cutting her off but don't fuk up now. Drop her shiit off and ignore her. For a girl who you dated for 3 years to leave you like she did is just disgusting and a good depiction of her true self. Fuk that hoe, don't go back.
    thanks for remembering that there thrad. good thing i didnt marry her. wouldve been a disaster. i sort of feel bad when i hear stories about married girls slutting around. My first thought would be, how come the guy wasn't able to guess that the girl was a slut in the first place? Girls are good at hiding it, it turns out. I'm warning other miscers to watch our; goody-goody girls can be sluts too.

Originally Posted by cake123 View Post
    Stay strong OP, you're handling the situation well. My ex only texts me when she wants something or wants attention, I don't respond.
    your ex is shiitty for doing that to you.

Crammage is just really nice. (+1000) Crammage is just really nice. (+1000) Crammage is just really nice. (+1000) Crammage is just really nice. (+1000) Crammage is just really nice. (+1000) Crammage is just really nice. (+1000) Crammage is just really nice. (+1000) Crammage is just really nice. (+1000) Crammage is just really nice. (+1000) Crammage is just really nice. (+1000) Crammage is just really nice. (+1000)
    You need to enter Iceman mode asap op.

Do not respond, things are not going well with the new dude and she is having second thoughts. She still bailed on you after kissing another fool and no bish is EVER worth going back to once they show this trait.

As already mentioned, drop her stuff off in a way she won't be able to see you.

She will be going crazy inside but this is your opportunity for some payback for her treating you bad.

If at some later point you want to go through her like a bad mexican meal then do so but ensure its a strictly no strings attached plough designed purely to let off some steam and to reinforce in her head you have moved on in life and control everything.

Look at yourself in the mirror after all this and dust off your broad shoulder op. Smile and congratulate yourself for being the man. Good luck.

bodynyc is just really nice. (+1000) bodynyc is just really nice. (+1000) bodynyc is just really nice. (+1000) bodynyc is just really nice. (+1000) bodynyc is just really nice. (+1000) bodynyc is just really nice. (+1000) bodynyc is just really nice. (+1000) bodynyc is just really nice. (+1000) bodynyc is just really nice. (+1000) bodynyc is just really nice. (+1000) bodynyc is just really nice. (+1000)
    she wants to know if ur interestd in a 3sum with her boyfriend

marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ex'es always do this when they realize the grass isn't always greener/they want attention. If it's a short term fling I think playing them is fine since you have complete control over the situation with remotely decent game. If it's a long term relationship like in your example the "feelings" or shes "changed" belief will never fully diminish no matter how much you think you are over her. Every time you respond/let her inch into your life you are playing with fire since you are one step closer to hanging out to catch up as "friends" and returning to square one of emotional hell.

Just remember this girl unsympathetically ripped your heart out and probably left you a shell of your former self for weeks or even months. Get her stuff back to her and completely cut off contact. Three years followed by a breakup due to cheating through a text barely deserves that luxury.

[300 Spartan Political] JERSEYJIM's Avatar
    JERSEYJIM is just really nice. (+1000) JERSEYJIM is just really nice. (+1000) JERSEYJIM is just really nice. (+1000) JERSEYJIM is just really nice. (+1000) JERSEYJIM is just really nice. (+1000) JERSEYJIM is just really nice. (+1000) JERSEYJIM is just really nice. (+1000) JERSEYJIM is just really nice. (+1000) JERSEYJIM is just really nice. (+1000) JERSEYJIM is just really nice. (+1000) JERSEYJIM is just really nice. (+1000)
    Same situation..

Block ********/Phone

My ex emails me daily about my stuff, how she wants to ****, how she dosent want her image in my mind spoiled, and how our dog is depressed..

I have yet to respond, and dont plan on it...

feels good meng
    ***Punishment '13: Yes we will, *******s!****

[300 Spartan Crew]
    Flag~nor~Fail
    ++ Positive Crew ++

arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by marcFE View Post
    Every time you respond/let her inch into your life you are playing with fire since you are one step closer to hanging out to catch up as "friends" and returning to square one of emotional hell.

Just remember this girl unsympathetically ripped your heart out and probably left you a shell of your former self for weeks or even months. Get her stuff back to her and completely cut off contact. Three years followed by a breakup due to cheating through a text barely deserves that luxury.
    Originally Posted by Crammage View Post
    You need to enter Iceman mode asap op.
    Do not respond, things are not going well with the new dude and she is having second thoughts. She still bailed on you after kissing another fool and no bish is EVER worth going back to once they show this trait.

She will be going crazy inside but this is your opportunity for some payback for her treating you bad.

If at some later point you want to go through her like a bad mexican meal then do so but ensure its a strictly no strings attached plough designed purely to let off some steam and to reinforce in her head you have moved on in life and control everything.
    Look at yourself in the mirror after all this and dust off your broad shoulder op. Smile and congratulate yourself for being the man. Good luck.

wise misc is wise. captures my sentiments exactly. will rep on recharge. do not agree on banging her just for the hell of it though; that would complicate things.

Originally Posted by JERSEYJIM View Post
    Same situation..

Block ********/Phone

My ex emails me daily about my stuff, how she wants to ****, how she dosent want her image in my mind spoiled, and how our dog is depressed..

feels good meng
    knowthatfeel.jpeg. did she cheat?

Originally Posted by bodynyc View Post
    she wants to know if ur interestd in a 3sum with her boyfriend
    wouldsmash/3.5

Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by arkskier View Post
    Not going back to her again, bra. I just miss being intimate with someone. I'm dating some girls and had teh sexy time wth two; it's fun and all but not the same.
    Stay strong brah.
    *Beer Crew* *Bourbon and Scotch Crew* *Cardamom in My Coffee Crew* *Catbrah Crew* *Chicago Crew* *Coffee Crew* *Cologne Crew* *Dates Older Women Crew* O===}DBZ Crew{===O *Egyptian Crew* *First Beat the Elite 4 While on the Toilet Crew* *Maghrebi Crew* *Mediterranean Crew* *Middle-Eastern Crew* *Miscers Who Lift Crew* *Miscs While on the Toilet Crew* *Takes Too Long on the Toilet Crew*
    *Wetbreast's Makin It Crew* *Whisky Crew* *Wine Crew*

Poll Results from the female misc:

she realized she had it better with me, so she wants to get back together 14.29%
    she's trying to be nice so she can get her stuff back 0%
    she wants to use me as a **** buddy or safety net, cheating on her present boyfriend 71.43%
    she wants to see me so she can compare her feelings for me vs. her feelings for her new boyfriend 28.57%

interdasting

Originally Posted by JERSEYJIM View Post
    Same situation..

Block ********/Phone

feels good meng
    she cheated but she doesnt want her image in your mind spoiled? wtf

Update: It's been like 2 years, and my ex added me in linkedin. SO I got an email saying she wanted me to be connected to her linkedin. why would she do this? Any ideas?
    52 books in 52 weeks crew
    yellow fever crew
    150 IQ crew
    I always rape back crew

joezer3003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    She just wants to add you on LinkedIn brah. Also it might have been a mass email sent out to all her contacts so don't look into it too much

Originally Posted by joezer3003 View Post
    She just wants to add you on LinkedIn brah. Also it might have been a mass email sent out to all her contacts so don't look into it too much
    yea I thought of that too, might just be a mass email. but i dont have linkedin so I don't know about these things.
    yellow fever crew
    150 IQ crew
    I always rape back crew

Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wallabym8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    don't let one girl make you feel a certain way, find another one. you could even post pics of your new gf on fb proving you don't care about her or her childish games

drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Wallabym8 View Post
    don't let one girl make you feel a certain way, find another one. you could even post pics of your new gf on fb proving you don't care about her or her childish games
    this op.

she sounds like a dumb whore always looking for attention. dont give in. go out and socialize enough and you will find a better girl.
    -even lifts
    -gonna make it or die trying crew
    -no fat chicks crew
    -#1 career thread creator

Verstatik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Verstatik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Verstatik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Verstatik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Verstatik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Verstatik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Verstatik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Verstatik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Verstatik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Verstatik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Verstatik is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    y do u still have questions, dis is a no brainer disregard completely for the rest of your life

pechorin is a name known to all. (+5000) pechorin is a name known to all. (+5000) pechorin is a name known to all. (+5000) pechorin is a name known to all. (+5000) pechorin is a name known to all. (+5000) pechorin is a name known to all. (+5000) pechorin is a name known to all. (+5000) pechorin is a name known to all. (+5000) pechorin is a name known to all. (+5000) pechorin is a name known to all. (+5000) pechorin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    strong bump LoL

Originally Posted by Wallabym8 View Post
    Originally Posted by drFEEL View Post
    this op.

she sounds like a dumb whore always looking for attention. dont give in. go out and socialize enough and you will find a better girl.
    Originally Posted by Verstatik View Post
    y do u still have questions, dis is a no brainer disregard completely for the rest of your life
    Originally Posted by pechorin View Post
    strong bump LoL
    look at the update on post #105? any thoughts?
    yellow fever crew
    150 IQ crew
    I always rape back crew

imjp will become famous soon enough. (+50) imjp will become famous soon enough. (+50) imjp will become famous soon enough. (+50) imjp will become famous soon enough. (+50) imjp will become famous soon enough. (+50) imjp will become famous soon enough. (+50) imjp will become famous soon enough. (+50) imjp will become famous soon enough. (+50) imjp will become famous soon enough. (+50) imjp will become famous soon enough. (+50) imjp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP, disregard her man.
    Block her number, throw her **** away.

My ****ing ex did the same kind of ****. Next thing i know, she has a new bf (1 week later).

Women are seriously retarded. It's like they can't help it.
    Misc Entrepreneur Crew - http://bbcom.me/1jcHX2G

Flexthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flexthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flexthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flexthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flexthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flexthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flexthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flexthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flexthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flexthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flexthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Can you fill us in on what happened since the time you didn't reply to her second blank text? Did you just dump her stuff off or what

brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brrealtea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Where is the option of her being a fukking attention sloot whore that you need to slap back into place? Where the phuck is that option, huh? You fukking stupid kunt.
    Survivor crew.

Originally Posted by Flexthetics View Post
    Can you fill us in on what happened since the time you didn't reply to her second blank text? Did you just dump her stuff off or what
    I got very busy at work, and forgot all about her stuff. It's been two years and her stuff is in a box at my place. I thought of throwing it out or donating it, but my parents advised me not to.

Originally Posted by imjp View Post
    OP, disregard her man.
    Block her number, throw her **** away.

My ****ing ex did the same kind of ****. Next thing i know, she has a new bf (1 week later).

Women are seriously retarded. It's like they can't help it.
    wtf. sloots. they seem to replace us quickly.
    yellow fever crew
    150 IQ crew
    I always rape back crew