KrazieLOL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What do you eat for breakfast to kickstart your day?

Well, I've been skimming through BB forums alot for achievements and tips n tricks. I decided to join to ask some questions I cant really find or answers that did not help me enough.

Anyways, my question is: What do you eat for breakfast to 'kickstart' your day or to just kick start yourself?

I had always awoken to a toast, hard boiled eggs, and green tea(I sometimes add no cal. sweeteners to help wake myself up). But almost-if not all, the time I am just too tired to do anything. I had switched out my green tee to coffee a couple times, and it sort of helped, but I am adding a bit tooo much sugar. I was recently told to try sugarfree energy drinks, like redbull or monster, but they kinda eat my wallet away. Has anyone tried this?

I am not a good breakfast guy, as throughout all my life, I was never a breakfast eater when I wake up. I would hop in the shower and skip on to school. I had always went straight to lunch, even when I wake up in the morning on non school days (about 10AM-11AM)

My workout times..
    School days: an hour or two when I get out(or after work)
    NonSchool days: After work-if no work on that day, than usually before or after lunch, depending on how big the meal was.

Now I would like to start working out and/or have breakfast at around the 6-6:30 mark

Many thanks,
    Krazie

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I typically have a large glass of water first thing in the morning and then train in an overnight fasted state. Since I don't typically enjoy eating in the morning, my first meal of the day is usually lunch, which is consumed about 6 hours after waking.

George_Bondrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) George_Bondrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) George_Bondrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) George_Bondrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) George_Bondrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) George_Bondrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) George_Bondrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) George_Bondrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) George_Bondrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) George_Bondrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) George_Bondrew is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by KrazieLOL View Post

I am not a good breakfast guy, as throughout all my life, I was never a breakfast eater when I wake up. I would hop in the shower and skip on to school. I had always went straight to lunch, even when I wake up in the morning on non school days (about 10AM-11AM)
    if you don't like to eat breakfast first thing in the morning, don't eat it when you first get up. Like wonderpug I do 99% of my training fasted. For example i celebrated 2012 by running 12 miles this morning completely fasted, and still did not eat for about an hour afterwards (eating right after I run makes me feel like I am going to bring it back up)

find out what works for you, and don't stress about what time you eat. Sometimes I will lift first thing in the morning and still not eat for 6+ hours afterwards, and I have been making excellent progress!

but if you want an easy breakfast just mix some cc/gy with a scoop of protein powder, pb, and some cereal! tasty, and takes like a minute to prepare and it travels well too!
    Last edited by George_Bondrew; 01-01-2012 at 12:24 PM.
    just your average unicyclist, juggling, trombone playing weightlifter.......

*U.S Army and Proud*

s_june has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) s_june has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) s_june has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) s_june has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) s_june has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) s_june has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) s_june has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) s_june has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) s_june has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i have a bowel of special k every morning
    Oct 31 2009 280lbs
    Dec 15 09 261
    Feb 13 2010 238
    april 1 229

evander87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evander87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evander87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evander87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evander87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evander87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evander87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evander87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evander87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evander87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evander87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1 cup oatmeal
    1 cup blueberries
    6oz greek yogurt all mixed together tastes delish

Washed down with a protein shake.
    Want in one hand, crap in the other, and see which one fills up faster.

Part of the IIWFYTDI Crew

(If it works for you then do it)

A_D_D_I_C_T is on a distinguished road. (+10) A_D_D_I_C_T is on a distinguished road. (+10) A_D_D_I_C_T is on a distinguished road. (+10) A_D_D_I_C_T is on a distinguished road. (+10) A_D_D_I_C_T is on a distinguished road. (+10) A_D_D_I_C_T is on a distinguished road. (+10) A_D_D_I_C_T is on a distinguished road. (+10) A_D_D_I_C_T is on a distinguished road. (+10) A_D_D_I_C_T is on a distinguished road. (+10) A_D_D_I_C_T is on a distinguished road. (+10) A_D_D_I_C_T is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    3 egg omelette Including chillies, tomatoes, herbs, coriander, olives

with wholewheat bread x 4

Glass of OJ
    non existant.

IFBB Amateur, M. Physique ArchangelEST's Avatar
    ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some coffee. Nice, hot, strong. Nectar of the Gods.
    Owner of:

www.Aspartame-Research.com
    www.MayfieldFitness.net

Author of:

Flexible Dieting Handbook: How To Lose Weight by Eating What You Want - an Amazon Bestseller

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn. "

― Alvin Toffler

IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm usually not hungry in the mornings so I don't eat breakfast. If I do wake up hungry I'll grab an egg mcmuffin on the way to work.
    They couldn't go back to the Greasers
    All they could do was pick up the pieces
    Surely Brenda and Eddie would always find a way to survive

Cristian22 is not very helpful. (-500) Cristian22 is not very helpful. (-500) Cristian22 is not very helpful. (-500) Cristian22 is not very helpful. (-500) Cristian22 is not very helpful. (-500) Cristian22 is not very helpful. (-500) Cristian22 is not very helpful. (-500) Cristian22 is not very helpful. (-500) Cristian22 is not very helpful. (-500) Cristian22 is not very helpful. (-500) Cristian22 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Pancake mix+2 eggs+28gr whey protein+1 banana+1 tbs nutella

600cal 130carbs 45protein FTW (yes bulking)

iREPdaLBC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iREPdaLBC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iREPdaLBC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iREPdaLBC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iREPdaLBC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iREPdaLBC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iREPdaLBC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iREPdaLBC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iREPdaLBC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iREPdaLBC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iREPdaLBC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by George_Bondrew View Post

but if you want an easy breakfast just mix some cc/gy with a scoop of protein powder, pb, and some cereal! tasty, and takes like a minute to prepare and it travels well too!
    What is cc/gy?

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by iREPdaLBC View Post
    What is cc/gy?
    CC: cottage cheese.
    GY: Greek yogurt

BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000)

Omelet with onions, bell peppers, and pepperjack cheese.

Side of bacon.

Coffee, tiny bit of milk, one sugar. (Although nowadays, it is usually black)

Water.

Not included was the oatmeal (with maple syrup) I had beforehand...
    Short term Goal: To cut back before bulking like a demon.
    Mid term Goal: To find myself.
    Long term Goal: To get what's mine.

67 lbs in 9 years and still counting... (started at 100lbs)

It's a hater's job to hate. So let them hate...

dualityx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dualityx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dualityx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dualityx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dualityx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dualityx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dualityx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dualityx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dualityx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dualityx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dualityx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    protein shake on waking

alternate - eggs and salmon

or

meat (red) and nuts.

jbragg10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbragg10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbragg10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbragg10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbragg10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbragg10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbragg10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbragg10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbragg10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbragg10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbragg10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Usually eggs.

Last couple of days I had steak and eggs. It is yummy (especially since I really don't like breakfast products).

tatherton23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tatherton23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tatherton23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tatherton23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tatherton23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tatherton23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tatherton23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    an apple
    2 eggs sunnyside up
    3 pieces ww toast (50 cal each)
    2 slices turkey bacon

I like to dip toast in the yolk. Then I use the other 2 pieces of toast and the bacon to make a breakfast sandwhich. mmmm.

ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALEXH- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    500ml milk
    1/2 cup oats
    2tbsp peanut butter
    1 serving honey
    1 banana
    2 scoops whey

I eat 3 times a day. That's approx 1000 calories
    PC Master Race.

RTX 4080 @ 1440p @ 240hz

BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    whatever i want

eazzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eazzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eazzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eazzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eazzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eazzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eazzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eazzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eazzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eazzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eazzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    when i started cutting i was so hungry i would wake up and eat all my calories in the morning

so now that i bulk im just use to never being full so i eat about 3k cals in the morning, then fast rest of the day and go to the gym 10-12 hrs later lol

usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Water, Coffee, and Xtend.

Between 1130 and 1300 comes Lunch which is varied every day. Lunch usually contains 50-100g of protein, mostly from meats and cheeses. Whole cooked veggies as well.

Not A Leg Humper nowisnotthetime's Avatar
    nowisnotthetime is on a distinguished road. (+10) nowisnotthetime is on a distinguished road. (+10) nowisnotthetime is on a distinguished road. (+10) nowisnotthetime is on a distinguished road. (+10) nowisnotthetime is on a distinguished road. (+10) nowisnotthetime is on a distinguished road. (+10) nowisnotthetime is on a distinguished road. (+10) nowisnotthetime is on a distinguished road. (+10) nowisnotthetime is on a distinguished road. (+10) nowisnotthetime is on a distinguished road. (+10) nowisnotthetime is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Coffee and sometimes these sausage biscuits that I buy in the frozen foods section at the supermarket.

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WonderPug View Post
    I typically have a large glass of water first thing in the morning and then train in an overnight fasted state. Since I don't typically enjoy eating in the morning, my first meal of the day is usually lunch, which is consumed about 6 hours after waking.
    knew this is the first thing i would see lol
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    meal 1 for me is always oats + whey + fruit. Meal 1 is also my pre workout meal so it is usually 80g of carb, 40g pro, about 5g fat

KrazieLOL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks for the fast replys everyone. I might try and go after boxes of oatmeal or something I can mix protein in

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by s_june View Post
    i have a bowel of special k every morning
    Is that because you eat it before bed and it's still digesting?

Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000)
    Scrambled eggs on toast
    Eggs on toast with baked beans
    Proats
    Pancakes
    French Toast
    Bacon, egg and cheese english muffins.
    WWW.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.COM

TEAM 3DMJ