Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Is creatine or any type of proteins banned?
    Additionally, any protein with colostrum is banned for use by the individual, and cannot be provided by the institution or staff.
    I'm just here for the gangbang.

southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kenny878 View Post
    cool thread. Caffeine restriction seems odd to me
    it does!

southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southjman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by oregonjuicen View Post
    Banned oxy booster m1d zantrex lol to name a couple
    I'd just bought 2 oxy elite's SMH..

antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by southjman View Post
    I'd just bought 2 oxy elite's SMH..
    I would recommend returning them to err on the side of caution.

powerpunk5000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) powerpunk5000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) powerpunk5000 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    this is why i take the muscle milk aproved by the NCAA there more strick and keep things alot safer you can get a 6lbs jug of it for $33 inluding shipping best price i found and its the only protein approved by the NCAA

derecknauman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) derecknauman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Nutrilite

I have some all natural supplements that will never be banned and are proven to get great results.
    Examples: Nutrilite
    Double x = perfect multivitamin
    CLA 500 = Fat burner with no jitters or muscle loss
    All organic ingredients means everything is from plant extracts and all natural.

Feel free to contact me @ derecknauman@hotmail.com

miwilson15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miwilson15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miwilson15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miwilson15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miwilson15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miwilson15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miwilson15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miwilson15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miwilson15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miwilson15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miwilson15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kenny878 View Post
    cool thread. caffeine restriction seems odd to me
    stimulant straight up, you would only test positive if you took an energy drink or pre workout type right before the test

TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by miwilson15 View Post
    stimulant straight up, you would only test positive if you took an energy drink or pre workout type right before the test
    I wonder if ginseng would pass it. I used to take a small vial of ginseng before workouts and woah... It'd give me superman energy. It worked so good I stopped doing it... was a bit scary. I think I'm going to start back though. You feel so energetic to where you do things your body really is too tired to do and I think it can cause problems, but if you know your limits, it can be one of the greatest natural enhancers you can think of.

Originally Posted by powerpunk5000 View Post
    this is why i take the muscle milk aproved by the NCAA there more strick and keep things alot safer you can get a 6lbs jug of it for $33 inluding shipping best price i found and its the only protein approved by the NCAA
    Actually, I've had discussions with people in charge at the NCAA, and ABSOLUTELY NO SUPPLEMENT IS APPROVED BY THE NCAA. It is simply NCAA compliant, based on the label and the NCAA rules. The NCAA does not approve any supplement, nor do they test the products that are "NCAA compliant", so you are relying on the integrity of the company.

That being said, there's nothing wrong with using Muscle Milk Collegiate.

rippx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rippx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rippx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rippx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rippx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rippx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rippx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rippx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rippx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rippx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rippx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Had no clue about the caffeine...nice thread though

D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    Actually, I've had discussions with people in charge at the NCAA, and ABSOLUTELY NO SUPPLEMENT IS APPROVED BY THE NCAA. It is simply NCAA compliant, based on the label and the NCAA rules. The NCAA does not approve any supplement, nor do they test the products that are "NCAA compliant", so you are relying on the integrity of the company.

Nothing wrong with it beyond the fact you can get a leaner, more protein dense powder when you're buying yourself by just getting any old whey. It is "collegiate" because it falls within the guideline that allows your college to give it to you. There's no protein that you can't buy as long as it is simply protein.
    However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results - Dr. John Berardi

kinkoshinkai is just really nice. (+1000) kinkoshinkai is just really nice. (+1000) kinkoshinkai is just really nice. (+1000) kinkoshinkai is just really nice. (+1000) kinkoshinkai is just really nice. (+1000) kinkoshinkai is just really nice. (+1000) kinkoshinkai is just really nice. (+1000) kinkoshinkai is just really nice. (+1000) kinkoshinkai is just really nice. (+1000) kinkoshinkai is just really nice. (+1000) kinkoshinkai is just really nice. (+1000)

exactly.

Originally Posted by antihero View Post

Exactly! The NCAA does NOT approve or endorse any products. It is up to the institution and staff to ensure that anything they supply COMPLIES with the NCAA regulations. So a product CAN be NCAA COMPLIANT, but not APPROVED. The protein, for instance, can only constitue 30% of the supplement/food distributed, and cannot be a "proprietary" protein, but rather, must be a whole food source (whey and cassein, dairy, etc.)

D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kinkoshinkai View Post
    Exactly! The NCAA does NOT approve or endorse any products. It is up to the institution and staff to ensure that anything they supply COMPLIES with the NCAA regulations. So a product CAN be NCAA COMPLIANT, but not APPROVED. The protein, for instance, can only constitue 30% of the supplement/food distributed, and cannot be a "proprietary" protein, but rather, must be a whole food source (whey and cassein, dairy, etc.)
    This only applies to protein products that are distributed by the school, I just wanted to make this clear.

For most intents and purposes, the athlete can purchase any protein on his/her own.

Also: where's 44bulldog?
    However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results - Dr. John Berardi

BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by D3Baseball View Post
    I was just thinking the same thing actually.. looks like he hasn't posted on here since Feb.
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist
    Online Trainer/Coach - PM for Details/Inquiries

elijahosiris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elijahosiris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elijahosiris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elijahosiris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elijahosiris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elijahosiris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elijahosiris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elijahosiris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elijahosiris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elijahosiris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elijahosiris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    def

For the most part this is true, however it's the additives in the protein that rule some out.

Ex. If the protein contains colostrum that is against NCAA policy even if it taken independently by the student and not provided by the organization or staff. There's no way they'd know, but it's still against the rules.

Originally Posted by D3Baseball View Post
    This only applies to protein products that are distributed by the school, I just wanted to make this clear.

For most intents and purposes, the athlete can purchase any protein on his/her own.

adam1432 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam1432 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam1432 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam1432 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam1432 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam1432 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam1432 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam1432 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam1432 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam1432 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam1432 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Does nutrabolics swollen have anything banned in it?

deanlee is on a distinguished road. (+10) deanlee is on a distinguished road. (+10) deanlee is on a distinguished road. (+10) deanlee is on a distinguished road. (+10) deanlee is on a distinguished road. (+10) deanlee is on a distinguished road. (+10) deanlee is on a distinguished road. (+10) deanlee is on a distinguished road. (+10) deanlee is on a distinguished road. (+10) deanlee is on a distinguished road. (+10) deanlee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Oh.. It is very sad for me to notice that HemaVol by Iforce is NCAA banned. : (

Does anyone know the amount or time for taking HemaVol that will make me test positive? Like, if I take 1 scoop in the morning and test in the afternoon, will I be ok?

Thanks guys!

deanlee is on a distinguished road. (+10) deanlee is on a distinguished road. (+10) deanlee is on a distinguished road. (+10) deanlee is on a distinguished road. (+10) deanlee is on a distinguished road. (+10) deanlee is on a distinguished road. (+10) deanlee is on a distinguished road. (+10) deanlee is on a distinguished road. (+10) deanlee is on a distinguished road. (+10) deanlee is on a distinguished road. (+10) deanlee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Btw, is APE by athletic edge and XFactor advance by MN banned by NCAA?

andrewmicky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am totally agree with this product

java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This has been mentioned, but it hasn't been made clear that you can actually use this resource to ask about specific supplements (and their response time is actually decent).

If you have a question about supplements get it checked out from the most official source (most NCAA athletes should have been told about this by their school):

www.drugfreesports.com/rec
    username: Division I
    pw: ncaa1
    username: Division II
    pw: ncaa2
    username: Division III
    pw: ncaa3

Go to "Rec Tools" -> "Ask About Dietary Supplements".
    Fill out the form and paste the name of the supplement as well as its ingredients in the "Supplement Info" box.

This site can also help with checking prescribed medication and whether you'll need to get an NCAA Medical Exception.

You can also call them: 877-202-0769 or 816-474-8655

They don't check whether your actually an NCAA athlete so if you're in HS and want to know if it'll screw you over in the future, feel free to use this resource as well.

Enjoy your 4 years, they go by fast!
    Last edited by java568; 05-01-2012 at 01:18 AM.

SirSwole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i just wanna get so swooooole

Spii1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Caffaeine restructions sounds cool

mattyb90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been training for next years football season for a while now. I've been drinking the Platinum Pump Fuel for pre-workouts. That has glycerol in it and I recently heard there was a ban on that, but I'm not sure. My friend also showed me the XPI Xtreme HGH pills, but those are a sketchy and I haven't done any research on them, but if you any information on either two of these let me know please and thanks.

TrentMaximus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry Damn banned substances

Lets just fuk this banned list off, open the doors to all products and if you want in, then go to town. Just my opinion. If you didn't ask for it though........
    Well you still fukin got it. Bwahaha

RSPres is just really nice. (+1000) RSPres is just really nice. (+1000) RSPres is just really nice. (+1000) RSPres is just really nice. (+1000) RSPres is just really nice. (+1000) RSPres is just really nice. (+1000) RSPres is just really nice. (+1000) RSPres is just really nice. (+1000) RSPres is just really nice. (+1000) RSPres is just really nice. (+1000) RSPres is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great post by 44Bulldog. I also agree that the NCAA does a terrible job of clearly explaining there banned substance list. My first inclination is they are probably scared of potential lawsuits so want to be vague as possible. Either way it is important for student athletes to consult their training staff before taking supplements, especially during season. Another good thing to do is to check if the product is ceritified safe for sport by an organization like Informed Choice (informed-choice.org) or NSF.

FrancdaBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrancdaBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrancdaBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrancdaBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrancdaBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrancdaBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrancdaBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrancdaBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrancdaBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrancdaBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrancdaBoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Informed-Choice.org & NSF

Not sure if anyone mentioned this yet, but some brands take the extra steps to assure safety from banned substances. They will have an "Informed-Choice", "NSF" and/or clearly state that it does not contain any banned ingredients. I know IC is compliant with the NCAA and WADA. Some of the brands: RSP Nutrition(makes Fast Fuel), MusclePharm, Dymatize(NSF/GMP). Most trainers can look over the products and give a yes or no.

eashaahmed is not very well liked. (-100) eashaahmed is not very well liked. (-100) eashaahmed is not very well liked. (-100) eashaahmed is not very well liked. (-100) eashaahmed is not very well liked. (-100) eashaahmed is not very well liked. (-100) eashaahmed is not very well liked. (-100) eashaahmed is not very well liked. (-100) eashaahmed is not very well liked. (-100) eashaahmed is not very well liked. (-100) eashaahmed is not very well liked. (-100)
    great idea

eashaahmed is not very well liked. (-100) eashaahmed is not very well liked. (-100) eashaahmed is not very well liked. (-100) eashaahmed is not very well liked. (-100) eashaahmed is not very well liked. (-100) eashaahmed is not very well liked. (-100) eashaahmed is not very well liked. (-100) eashaahmed is not very well liked. (-100) eashaahmed is not very well liked. (-100) eashaahmed is not very well liked. (-100) eashaahmed is not very well liked. (-100)
    thanks for your input

majj268 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majj268 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majj268 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majj268 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majj268 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majj268 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majj268 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majj268 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majj268 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majj268 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majj268 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    what do the numbers mean? ie. "1,3-dymethl". & what exactly does "standalone" mean in terms of supplements?