Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    lostodeassy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lostodeassy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lostodeassy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thanks

Moneycutt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moneycutt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moneycutt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moneycutt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moneycutt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moneycutt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moneycutt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moneycutt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moneycutt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moneycutt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moneycutt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    For those wondering about banned substances. I would look in the App Store called Aegis Shield. You can scan barcodes on the supplements and it will let you know if it is legal for your particular professional sport. Not sure if there is an NCAA mode but I'd assume there is. If it's not on the app then you can let them post a picture and they'll research it and it is usually on with in a week.

KLipking is just really nice. (+1000) KLipking is just really nice. (+1000) KLipking is just really nice. (+1000) KLipking is just really nice. (+1000) KLipking is just really nice. (+1000) KLipking is just really nice. (+1000) KLipking is just really nice. (+1000) KLipking is just really nice. (+1000) KLipking is just really nice. (+1000) KLipking is just really nice. (+1000) KLipking is just really nice. (+1000)
    Some of these are so stupid. I understand the obvious ones like HGH, but why caffeine?

ErinG22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey I was wondering if anyone could let me know if Women's Ripped Vitapak program is NCAA legal?

Thanks!

SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SLynn46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KLipking View Post
    Some of these are so stupid. I understand the obvious ones like HGH, but why caffeine?
    It's not banned, just restricted.

Originally Posted by ErinG22 View Post
    Hey I was wondering if anyone could let me know if Women's Ripped Vitapak program is NCAA legal?

Thanks!
    It should be fine.
    Army Vet (11A)

rmarcelle25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I use the substance Jack3d and its good to see it doesn't have any banned substance. Im probably going to try c4 within a month.
    Sculpting my masterpiece

Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I see) Ill chek it

tdog066 is not very well liked. (-100) tdog066 is not very well liked. (-100) tdog066 is not very well liked. (-100) tdog066 is not very well liked. (-100) tdog066 is not very well liked. (-100) tdog066 is not very well liked. (-100) tdog066 is not very well liked. (-100) tdog066 is not very well liked. (-100) tdog066 is not very well liked. (-100) tdog066 is not very well liked. (-100) tdog066 is not very well liked. (-100)
    i would recommend TECHUI, its ORGANIC 100% SPIRULINA POWDER

(inbox me for details if you would like.)

GearUpFallIN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GearUpFallIN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GearUpFallIN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GearUpFallIN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GearUpFallIN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GearUpFallIN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GearUpFallIN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GearUpFallIN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GearUpFallIN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GearUpFallIN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GearUpFallIN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

wow

So doing ******* is not banned?
    "The first step to happiness is deciding what you want, the second step is doing whatever it takes to get it and the last step is enjoying every minute of it."

Registered User borislavsabchev's Avatar
    borislavsabchev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) borislavsabchev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) borislavsabchev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) borislavsabchev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) borislavsabchev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) borislavsabchev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) borislavsabchev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) borislavsabchev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) borislavsabchev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) borislavsabchev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) borislavsabchev has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    globaldro.com/US/search

That's quite useful as well. Not sure whether anyone before me has posted it already.

Registered User schmaytebobayte's Avatar
    schmaytebobayte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Resource Guide

Hey guys, I know this is still a relevant and important topic, which is why you should seriously check out BSCG (Banned Substance Control Group).

The man who started this program is literally the guy who started the first US anti-doping lab at UCLA. If you check them out, they are the GOLD STANDARD of certification programs but have customer care that is like a small business. You can call the company and literally speak to the president. I called the other day with a question about Deer Antler with NCAA regulations and he spoke to me about it for about half an hour.

I know Aegis has an app, but I prefer to speak to a human being who knows what's up with this stuff. Or you can email info@bscg.org with your questions.

I only take their products and know a ton of athletes and companies who think similarly. Might as well know what you're putting into your body isn't going to hurt you in the long run.

NhojNhoj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great post bro!

gnidliubydob58 is not very well liked. (-100) gnidliubydob58 is not very well liked. (-100) gnidliubydob58 is not very well liked. (-100) gnidliubydob58 is not very well liked. (-100) gnidliubydob58 is not very well liked. (-100) gnidliubydob58 is not very well liked. (-100) gnidliubydob58 is not very well liked. (-100) gnidliubydob58 is not very well liked. (-100) gnidliubydob58 is not very well liked. (-100) gnidliubydob58 is not very well liked. (-100) gnidliubydob58 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Curious is DAA banned (D-Aspartic acid)? I thought I was all natural but that Hemo Rage just failed me...

chrisp44s is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisp44s is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisp44s is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisp44s is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisp44s is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisp44s is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisp44s is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisp44s is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisp44s is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisp44s is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisp44s is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    train natty thats what i do, eat right sleep right and train hard

Pray4Paul is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pray4Paul is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pray4Paul is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pray4Paul is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pray4Paul is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pray4Paul is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pray4Paul is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pray4Paul is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pray4Paul is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pray4Paul is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pray4Paul is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Im new im Paul

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thanks for spamming the stickies Paul
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

zshain123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just bought Animal whey and it has a warning label on the back stating that "use of this may be banned by some athletic associations." Does this mean that my protein powder contains sketchy ingredients or is this a standard label they put on all of their products?
    Last edited by zshain123; 03-21-2016 at 07:34 PM.

SenorGonzales has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello, I want to ask what I should ask my endocrinologist to give me. Besides testosterone, what other hormones would be beneficial to my overall health and longevity? Also what are some dirt cheap healthy supplements I could use, like creatine, fish oil... ?

AriesMaries is not very well liked. (-100) AriesMaries is not very well liked. (-100) AriesMaries is not very well liked. (-100) AriesMaries is not very well liked. (-100) AriesMaries is not very well liked. (-100) AriesMaries is not very well liked. (-100) AriesMaries is not very well liked. (-100) AriesMaries is not very well liked. (-100) AriesMaries is not very well liked. (-100) AriesMaries is not very well liked. (-100) AriesMaries is not very well liked. (-100)
    Good thread.

almogas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Excellent thread idea

sirNikolai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sirNikolai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sirNikolai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sirNikolai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I have discussed the issue of supplements with my varsity nutritionist and he said that a good indication of who to get supplements from is to check for a third party tester NSF. For all intensive purposes my university uses Muscle Milk because of that. He also said that Informed-choice/Informed-Sport were pretty good indicators as well for safe supplements. Just through I'd throw in my two cents

anna10001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

thanks

I hope there will be many articles or like this article.

atticus829 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) atticus829 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) atticus829 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) atticus829 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) atticus829 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) atticus829 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) atticus829 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) atticus829 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) atticus829 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) atticus829 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) atticus829 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thanks

alecspencer8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ******** too

SUBSTANCE Over HYPE Athletic Edge's Avatar
    Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Products that bare the logo's from Banned substance control group(BSCG), Informed CHoice/Sport and/or NSF you should be in the clear.

Every Athletic Edge product, every specific lot # is third party tested by BSCG. Customers can go to their site bscg.org and look up the exact lot # of the product of ours in their hand.
    The EDGE is Calling, Come Join Me for some SCIENCE and Entertainment: Instagram User name- sciencewithsebastian

Science, stories, entertainment, product knowledge, join me- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172955671

DrDaddy4 is not very helpful. (-500) DrDaddy4 is not very helpful. (-500) DrDaddy4 is not very helpful. (-500) DrDaddy4 is not very helpful. (-500) DrDaddy4 is not very helpful. (-500) DrDaddy4 is not very helpful. (-500) DrDaddy4 is not very helpful. (-500) DrDaddy4 is not very helpful. (-500) DrDaddy4 is not very helpful. (-500) DrDaddy4 is not very helpful. (-500) DrDaddy4 is not very helpful. (-500)

Banned Substance Free and Strength and Conditioning Staff

I remember when I played baseball in college, some of us were very cautious on what we took. Fortunately some of the supplements that were taken over the counter and then pulled afterwards were taken after my career was over. Scary as if I or any of my teammates were tested, we would have been suspended because we took something sold at the local health food store as safe.

When I coached division 1 college football as a strength and conditioning coach, guys would come up to me and the other coaches all the time asking about certain supplements. This was often best- getting a second and professional opinion on something specific. Most often, guys would bring supplements that would have caused them to piss hot. A total bummer!!! But upon advice, they did not take it and were able to have nice careers, some going to the NFL as a result of not being suspended over something they bought at GNC.

Today there are supplement companies who pledge and label their supplements as banned substance free. While playing NCAA athletics or as an Olympic or Pro athlete, these are often most safe to stick with. But when in doubt or even when not in doubt- refer everything you put in your body past your strength and conditioning staff.
    James Goetz "Dr. Daddy"
    Board Certified Chiropractic
    Board Certified Physiotherapy
    NSCA CSCS

vinaysaxena is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    good

jamess101 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thank you for sharing. This thread really helps and knowing that my supplement is good to take it is a relief after hearing those some says that taking some supplements can bring you bad effects.

Lifter315 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bitter Orange is banned in the NCAA. Supposedly it's bad, to mix Caffeine and Bitter Orange peel. I've read reviews and and it sounds fishy because of bitter orange studied to possibly speed up heart rate and raise blood pressure. It's kind of like the DMAA craze BACK IN THE DAY

valeXoy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yes