Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jaredledwards View Post
    Okay great info and really nice to know. It's really tough figuring this stuff out especially with the cocktails pre workouts and the aforementioned shoddy guidelines the NCAA gives us. I'm trying to train for Oly lifting, currently just club, but If the gains keep coming you never know. So it's nice to know if i will be okay or not considering I need preworkouts with my days. Once again, thanks man and good luck with your own athletics.

Thanks, man. Much appreciated.
    "Man is nothing else but what he makes of himself." - Jean Paul Sartre

AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    A guy came into my pharmacy the other day asking about what supplements are ok with the NCAA testing policies. First I told him to make sure he had the most updated list of substances to reference. I hadn't looked into this topic in awhile but I remember a school trainer telling us to use the Met-Rx collegiate shakes in college and the Balance bars as snacks. He wasn't a fan of pre-workouts or any of that "fancy stuff" so I wasn't sure about them but the shakes and bars worked very well with our training and came in plenty of flavors to keep mixing it up, had to be at least a dozen different ones but I liked all of them. And we sell the bars at the store so that worked out well. I'll have to start mentioning this thread to anyone else that asks, lots of good info here.
    Obstacles do not exist to be surrendered to, only to be broken.

MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AtomAnt70 View Post
    A guy came into my pharmacy the other day asking about what supplements are ok with the NCAA testing policies. First I told him to make sure he had the most updated list of substances to reference. I hadn't looked into this topic in awhile but I remember a school trainer telling us to use the Met-Rx collegiate shakes in college and the Balance bars as snacks. He wasn't a fan of pre-workouts or any of that "fancy stuff" so I wasn't sure about them but the shakes and bars worked very well with our training and came in plenty of flavors to keep mixing it up, had to be at least a dozen different ones but I liked all of them. And we sell the bars at the store so that worked out well. I'll have to start mentioning this thread to anyone else that asks, lots of good info here.
    More and more schools are using the MET-Rx Collegiate Shakes and Balance Bars with their athletes. They seem to really like the profile and the flavor variety. You can actually purchase the shakes and bars on Bodybuilding.com if your school/trainer doesn't supply them to you already.
    Matt Weik, BS, CSCS, CPT, CSN
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by AtomAnt70 View Post

Thank you, I'm just trying to help out as many people as possible. As a college athlete and avid supplement user myself, I would hate to see someone miss out on playing the sport they love because of misinformation/confusion.

Originally Posted by MCWTRAINER View Post
    More and more schools are using the MET-Rx Collegiate Shakes and Balance Bars with their athletes. They seem to really like the profile and the flavor variety. You can actually purchase the shakes and bars on Bodybuilding.com if your school/trainer doesn't supply them to you already.
    The NCAA has a weird rule that in order for Division 1 schools to give out protein powder/bars to their athletes they have to have a specific protein/carb ratio. I'm guessing the Balance Bars and MET-Rx Collegiate Shakes meet the criteria.

AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100) AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100) AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100) AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100) AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100) AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100) AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100) AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100) AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100) AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100) AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100)

NSF certification

Originally Posted by 44bulldog View Post
    Thank you, I'm just trying to help out as many people as possible. As a college athlete and avid supplement user myself, I would hate to see someone miss out on playing the sport they love because of misinformation/confusion.

The NCAA has a weird rule that in order for Division 1 schools to give out protein powder/bars to their athletes they have to have a specific protein/carb ratio. I'm guessing the Balance Bars and MET-Rx Collegiate Shakes meet the criteria.
    I know for a fact that MLB and NFL athletes are supposedly in compliance if they take supplements that have been NSF Certified for Sport. They test for something like 180+ banned substances including the complete WADA list. See complete list here: http://www.nsfsport.com/DS-ABS_contacts.pdf

MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 44bulldog View Post

Correct. You can't have more than 30% of the calories coming from protein. All of the Balance Bars are compliant as well as the MET-Rx Nutritional Shake.
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

Originally Posted by AcquireFunds View Post
    I know for a fact that MLB and NFL athletes are supposedly in compliance if they take supplements that have been NSF Certified for Sport. They test for something like 180+ banned substances including the complete WADA list. See complete list here: http://www.nsfsport.com/DS-ABS_contacts.pdf
    Professional sports banned substance lists differ from the NCAA banned substance list.

Originally Posted by MCWTRAINER View Post
    Correct. You can't have more than 30% of the calories coming from protein. All of the Balance Bars are compliant as well as the MET-Rx Nutritional Shake.

Thank you for the info, I knew it was something strange.

AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100) AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100) AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100) AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100) AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100) AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100) AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100) AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100) AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100) AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100) AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100)
    Interesting, you would think the MLB or NFL would have pretty strict standards or at least match the NCAA's...

High Risk Dietary Supplement List

This is a great resource for any athlete/coach/trainer/etc. to have available to them.

http://www.supplement411.org/supplem...high-risk-list

Upon opening that link, you will need to submit your name, email address, and click off on the terms and conditions in order to view the list. But it's definitely worth it. There are a lot of well-known supplements on that list.

*Thank you to michaelsp9 for the link to that website

Mattr6810 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Beast 2 shredded.

Hi just wondering if anyone has failed a drug test because of taking beast 2 shredded? Just wondering because I have one in 2 weeks and if you fail you can never re apply.

Originally Posted by Mattr6810 View Post
    Hi just wondering if anyone has failed a drug test because of taking beast 2 shredded? Just wondering because I have one in 2 weeks and if you fail you can never re apply.
    This thread is only for NCAA Banned Substances.

Based on the wording of your post, you made it sound like you have a drug test for a job. I have no idea what substances you will be tested for, or what guidelines the test will follow in regards to banned substances.

I would say to just stop taking supplements from now until after your test.

cnorcross94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great post 44bulldog..
    being a student athlete in a Divison I sports program 2 years thus far (this yr being my 3rd), its very interesting to finally see a couple supplements that fall under each banned ingredient category. Even though my opinion means little to nothing for the NCAA, I completely disagree with said list. I believe the ban on pro horomones, HGH and anabolic steroids banned would be just fine. Pulling in all these stimulants and banning them is a bit much. And judging from your original brief list from 2012, the list is probably a hell of a lot longer now. The NCAA just keeps adding on... stupid.
    However, most NCAA failed tests are a result of marijuana more than anything else. Rarely hear about roid junkies or even people on pre-workouts failing a test, hear a hell of a lot more failed tests due to weed lol. Even in huge primetime schools throughout the country.

bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    First off, thank you 44bulldog for this thread, there is a lot of great info here for all student athletes to check out. I am out of school now, but I would have loved to have all this info back then. It was never this clearly presented by our AD from the NCAA, which could alleviate a lot of issues some have. My coaches, similar to AtomAnt70’s, only recommended the protein shakes/bars, never any of the preworkouts other than some black coffee. Talking to friends that are on the team now, they too have switched over to Met-Rx for their compliance products with great reviews from the athletes. Also agree with cnorcross94 that the lists seem to be excessive, but nothing you can do against these governing bodies. Keep up the good work 44bulldog, your helping a lot of young athletes out and keeping them on the right path.

DOC1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Don't worry about the caffeine. I drank a monster before a piss test and still passed. They put it in their to scare you but its almost impossible to fail a test for caffeine. Steroids will get ya though!

If anyone is looking for a collegiate compliant shake, right now MET-Rx has a 20% off promotion (while supplies last and they probably won't stay up for long) which you can use on the MET-Rx Nutritional Shake that is compliant. The discount is automatically taken off at checkout but it's for a limited time (not sure when it's coming down).

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/me...nal-shake.html
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

w082541 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What do you do if you need to get rid of Test Cypionate. I no longer need the Hormone for treatment. Can you give it to people or sell it to them 10mg/3000ml a vial 2 vials phoenix keepp222 yahoo

ervini17 is not very well liked. (-100) ervini17 is not very well liked. (-100) ervini17 is not very well liked. (-100) ervini17 is not very well liked. (-100) ervini17 is not very well liked. (-100) ervini17 is not very well liked. (-100) ervini17 is not very well liked. (-100) ervini17 is not very well liked. (-100) ervini17 is not very well liked. (-100) ervini17 is not very well liked. (-100) ervini17 is not very well liked. (-100)
    great

REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DOC1992 View Post
    Don't worry about the caffeine. I drank a monster before a piss test and still passed. They put it in their to scare you but its almost impossible to fail a test for caffeine. Steroids will get ya though!
    I took a vyvanse (prescribed for Adult ADHD/Anxiety) the day before getting tested at a D1, still passed the test and didn't even have the prescription form filled out yet since it was my second week of freshmen year. They are checking for steroids bruhs.
    Lift, Eat, Sleep, Repeat

Shelbyleigharm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Neon volt pre workout

I was wondering if anyone can tell me if NEON VOLT SPORT pre workout is banned by NCAA?

yondoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yondoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yondoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yondoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yondoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yondoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yondoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yondoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yondoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yondoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yondoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Comprar

Cada uno es libre de elegir la ropa que quiera ya sea imitación o no. Hay modelos de imitación super chulos y de buena calidad
    Yo estuve mirando muchas webs para comprar ropa y la verdad que la elección era dificil porque no te llegas a fiar del todo, de la calidad, de si te envia la ropa etcetc..
    yo he comprado en Vvbrand.es y la verdad que no tengo ninguna queja, contesta rápido, el envio rápido y la ropa es de calidad y con muchos detalles (cremalleras y demas) te hablo desde mi experiencia personal . Yo te recomendaria esa sin ninguna duda.

sdfhyjdfj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sdfhyjdfj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sdfhyjdfj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sdfhyjdfj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I agree with you 100% on this and I wrote a final exam paper on it for one of my sports nutrition classes a while ago.

BlueJays16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlueJays16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Steroids are for quitters.

yondoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yondoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yondoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yondoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yondoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yondoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yondoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yondoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yondoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yondoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yondoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    hola amigos, el otro día leí un foro donde un chico preguntaba por una web china para comprar replicas buenas, pero no encuentro el foro.

era para dar mi opinion a cerca de vvbrand.es

compro bueno y barato, llega el pedido seguro..

dgyrfyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The NCAA does an absolutely piss poor job with the list and I'm honestly astounded that more people aren't disqualified every year because of it.

Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Auxe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks for posting this
    "Train by day, Joe Rogan podcast by night all day!"
    **Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ -$pring ©utters ©rew- CS:GO Crew

barneystinson69 is not very well liked. (-100) barneystinson69 is not very well liked. (-100) barneystinson69 is not very well liked. (-100) barneystinson69 is not very well liked. (-100) barneystinson69 is not very well liked. (-100) barneystinson69 is not very well liked. (-100) barneystinson69 is not very well liked. (-100) barneystinson69 is not very well liked. (-100) barneystinson69 is not very well liked. (-100) barneystinson69 is not very well liked. (-100) barneystinson69 is not very well liked. (-100)
    so many rules

damei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    cool thread.

reddevilTE95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reddevilTE95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reddevilTE95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reddevilTE95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reddevilTE95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reddevilTE95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reddevilTE95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reddevilTE95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reddevilTE95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reddevilTE95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reddevilTE95 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Had a question about Blue Star Nutraceuticals Elevate. I haven't seen anything about the banning of nootropics on the NCAA website so I'm guessing there are none but does anyone see anything in this profile that I might be missing? Just wanted to double check before I start taking it.

ELEVATE Proprietary Blend 824 mg †
    L-Tyrosine
    Ginkgo Biloba Extract (6% Terpene Lactones)
    Green Tea Extract
    (standardized to 98% Polyphenols, 80% Catechins, 50% EGCG)
    Alpha Glycerophosphocholine
    Hordenine
    Pikamilon
    Vinpocetine
    Phosphatidylserine
    Rhodiola Rosea
    ((standardized to 3% Rosavins)
    Schisandra Chinensis Fruit (4:1)
    (standardized to 9% Schisandrins)

XD Technology †
    AstraGin™ (Panax notoginseng-Astragalus membranaceous)
    Piper Nigrum
    Fumarate
    Succinate

cole3133 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pre-Jym

Does anybody know if pre-jym is within NCAA policy?

derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by reddevilTE95 View Post
    Had a question about Blue Star Nutraceuticals Elevate. I haven't seen anything about the banning of nootropics on the NCAA website so I'm guessing there are none but does anyone see anything in this profile that I might be missing? Just wanted to double check before I start taking it.

ELEVATE Proprietary Blend 824 mg †
    L-Tyrosine
    Ginkgo Biloba Extract (6% Terpene Lactones)
    Green Tea Extract
    (standardized to 98% Polyphenols, 80% Catechins, 50% EGCG)
    Alpha Glycerophosphocholine
    Hordenine
    Pikamilon
    Vinpocetine
    Phosphatidylserine
    Rhodiola Rosea
    ((standardized to 3% Rosavins)
    Schisandra Chinensis Fruit (4:1)
    (standardized to 9% Schisandrins)

XD Technology †
    AstraGin™ (Panax notoginseng-Astragalus membranaceous)
    Piper Nigrum
    Fumarate
    Succinate
    I don't see anything, but you know that taking supplements is always at your own risk.
    Never give up

Fight for what YOU believe in

Push past the threshold

Pain is only temporary, but glory last a lifetime

Instagram: @dp_808