Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    GrindAndShine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So then I'm assuming that Creatine Nitrate is okay to take? I was looking into the CM2 Nitrate made by SAN btw. I looked at the ingredients and they look fine, but C4 is some what similar to the supplement.

Thanks for the topic!

44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by GrindAndShine View Post
    So then I'm assuming that Creatine Nitrate is okay to take? I was looking into the CM2 Nitrate made by SAN btw. I looked at the ingredients and they look fine, but C4 is some what similar to the supplement.

Thanks for the topic!
    Creatine Nitrate is fine.

C4 is not. It contains Synephrine which is banned by the NCAA. I wouldn't recommend taking it.
    "Man is nothing else but what he makes of himself." - Jean Paul Sartre

CarlosCampos95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CarlosCampos95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CarlosCampos95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CarlosCampos95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CarlosCampos95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CarlosCampos95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CarlosCampos95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CarlosCampos95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CarlosCampos95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CarlosCampos95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CarlosCampos95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by kenny878 View Post
    cool thread. cafrestriction seems odd to me
    Dumb **** you dont need sups to gett big it takes time pussy as fuk. report me dumb ****

CarlosCampos95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CarlosCampos95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CarlosCampos95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CarlosCampos95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CarlosCampos95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CarlosCampos95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CarlosCampos95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CarlosCampos95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CarlosCampos95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CarlosCampos95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CarlosCampos95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    [QUOTE=CarlosCampos95;1108564943]Dumb **** you dont need sups to gett big it takes time pussy as fuk. report me dumb ****[/QU

**** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU

sean4478 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 44bulldog View Post
    Or they could be responsible consumers and do their research before making a purchase.

Thank you.
    Bulldog, are these substances banned? L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, L-Lysine, L-Phenyl Alanine, L-Threonine, L-Methione, L-Tryptohan,
    L-Leucine Malate

damiandsignore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation New C4 Not Safe!!!

I am looking at the label as we speak, C4 Extreme has Synephrine (bitter orange) in it!

bubblegum8965 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    AEN Ape

Is Ape banned, I haven't found any substances in it so far but would like to make completely sure. As well as anyone have any recommendations for a good test booster that's not banned, I took Blue Up and Blue Gene but didn't feel different not raining hormones or anything like that.

lazaross will become famous soon enough. (+50) lazaross will become famous soon enough. (+50) lazaross will become famous soon enough. (+50) lazaross will become famous soon enough. (+50) lazaross will become famous soon enough. (+50) lazaross will become famous soon enough. (+50) lazaross will become famous soon enough. (+50) lazaross will become famous soon enough. (+50) lazaross will become famous soon enough. (+50) lazaross will become famous soon enough. (+50) lazaross will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Are craze and C4 extreme going to be banned?
    http://www.iherb.com ----> LAZ328 (10$ discount at 1st order! )

tburr11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey bulldog quick question, I know you think GMS is a banned substance so i stopped taking it. However I have read that it is only an impermissible substance and not a banned substance as of 2013. I don't see how they could ban GMS anyways because of how much it is found in foods. I cannot post a link since this is my first post. However, I have found on many lists that says it is impermissible, meaning that it cannot be sold or handed out by coaches. For example, bcaas and creatine are impermissible but not banned.

also if the above link is wrong would that make glycerophosphate, or calcium glycerophosphate that is found in super pump max a banned substance too? I think NO Xplode also has glycerophosphate in it.

Btermination12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Mass Fx

Hey bulldog just a quick question... I bought this supplement because the website says for drug tested athlete and the product came out about 5 months ago. I am just wondering if you could tell me if any of the ingredients are banned and if I it would be okay to take this. I really appreciate this thread as I am a NCAA player. Here's the link... Massfxstudy.com

jannese9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

SSP Nutrition is WADA compliant and banned substance free

Originally Posted by Btermination12 View Post
    Hey bulldog just a quick question... I bought this supplement because the website says for drug tested athlete and the product came out about 5 months ago. I am just wondering if you could tell me if any of the ingredients are banned and if I it would be okay to take this. I really appreciate this thread as I am a NCAA player. Here's the link... Massfxstudy.com

I highly suggest you check out SSP Nutrition. I started taking the products because of its reputation in the professional powerlifting and olympian world. It is WADA compliant and 100% banned substance free. If its trusted by drug tested professionals, then its good enough for me. I just posted about my 60 day experience on it. The results I had on my stack were awesome.

MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    MET-Rx Collegiate is banned substance free and NCAA compliant. All Balance Bars are also banned substance free and NCAA compliant. In fact, the MET-Rx shakes are now available on BB.com!!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/me...nal-shake.html
    Matt Weik, BS, CSCS, CPT, CSN
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

boll456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ive heard recently that MusclePharm's Assault Pre-workout is now on the NCAA banned list. Aren't their products "banned substance free garunteed"? Anyone know any possible reasons it would have been suddenly moved to the banned list? any insight would be great!

dshea25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what muscle building product can i buy that is ncaa legal?

Willyoung1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Russian Bear 5000

Do any of you have experience with Russian Bear 5000? Have you had success with it and do you know if it has any banned substances?

manletlol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) manletlol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) manletlol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) manletlol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) manletlol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) manletlol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) manletlol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) manletlol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) manletlol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great read

Suppmann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For a pre workout, Venutrition X3 is banned substance free and NCAA compliant. Stuff works great and its cheap! also its GMP Certified and has natural coloring and non of that FD&C(artificial coloring). I'm one of those ppl that has a intestinal issues(bubble gut) with artificial food coloring.

Gameplan777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gameplan777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gameplan777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gameplan777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gameplan777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gameplan777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gameplan777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gameplan777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gameplan777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gameplan777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gameplan777 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Willyoung1992 View Post
    Do any of you have experience with Russian Bear 5000? Have you had success with it and do you know if it has any banned substances?
    I tried this earlier this summer and did not find it effective. I am not sure if it contains any banned substances.

painholic is on a distinguished road. (+10) painholic is on a distinguished road. (+10) painholic is on a distinguished road. (+10) painholic is on a distinguished road. (+10) painholic is on a distinguished road. (+10) painholic is on a distinguished road. (+10) painholic is on a distinguished road. (+10) painholic is on a distinguished road. (+10) painholic is on a distinguished road. (+10) painholic is on a distinguished road. (+10) painholic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thanks a lot for the list

SteveR1990 is not very well liked. (-100) SteveR1990 is not very well liked. (-100) SteveR1990 is not very well liked. (-100) SteveR1990 is not very well liked. (-100) SteveR1990 is not very well liked. (-100) SteveR1990 is not very well liked. (-100) SteveR1990 is not very well liked. (-100) SteveR1990 is not very well liked. (-100) SteveR1990 is not very well liked. (-100) SteveR1990 is not very well liked. (-100) SteveR1990 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by kenny878 View Post
    cool thread. caffeine restriction seems odd to me
    Agreed.

Dbarlowclough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

?

Anyone know where I can get the good supplements?

MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Dbarlowclough View Post
    Anyone know where I can get the good supplements?
    Check out the MET-Rx Nutritional Shakes. They are NCAA compliant along with all 20 flavors of Balance Bars. The new Colossal Chocolate Caramel Coconut bar is also compliant.
    Matt Weik, BS, CSCS, CPT, CSN
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

USUFootball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey just wondering, if I was taking a supplement that had a banned substance in it and needed to clear my system of it, how long would it take?

Edit: I guess specifically this would be for GMS.
    Last edited by USUFootball; 11-21-2013 at 12:42 PM.

NoobStaQ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoobStaQ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoobStaQ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoobStaQ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i wrestled in college and T40Xtreme, Monster Aminos, and a good protein got me through a 20-3 record. i was undefeated when it came to piss tests though. that's my point.

D1athletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D1athletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D1athletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D1athletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D1athletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D1athletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D1athletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D1athletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D1athletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D1athletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) D1athletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Progenex: Force and Advocare: Muscle Fuel

I have been looking at the ingredients and everything and do not see any banned substances in these pre-workouts. Does anyone for sure if either Force or Muscle Fuel is banned or good for NCAA? I don't want make a mistake

Maxxdouttt8990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    creatine is all "naturally made" in the human body itself...it shouldn't even be questioned by ncaa athletics! If someone wants more creatine intake let them do it, the human body can only handle so much and the rest is wasted unlike test which raises and raises
    Time marches on ... "get noticed"

RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Maxxdouttt8990 View Post
    creatine is all "naturally made" in the human body itself...it shouldn't even be questioned by ncaa athletics! If someone wants more creatine intake let them do it, the human body can only handle so much and the rest is wasted unlike test which raises and raises
    test is also naturally made by the body...

along with GH, IGF, insulin, erythropoietin, stem cells, etc. etc.

naturally made can't be the criteria used for whether something should be banned or not banned
    NSCA CSCS
    ACSM EP-C

BiggBawlsy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BiggBawlsy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BiggBawlsy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BiggBawlsy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BiggBawlsy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BiggBawlsy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BiggBawlsy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BiggBawlsy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BiggBawlsy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BiggBawlsy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BiggBawlsy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    interesting, thanks

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

dmccouch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Any ideas about MusclePharm's Battle Fuel XT or just regular d-aspartic acid powder in raw form? Musclepharm claims to be banned substance free up to this point but does battle fuel elevate t-levels over the threshold? Same goes with d-aspartic acid.