AKallday is on a distinguished road. (+10) AKallday is on a distinguished road. (+10) AKallday is on a distinguished road. (+10) AKallday is on a distinguished road. (+10) AKallday is on a distinguished road. (+10) AKallday is on a distinguished road. (+10) AKallday is on a distinguished road. (+10) AKallday is on a distinguished road. (+10) AKallday is on a distinguished road. (+10) AKallday is on a distinguished road. (+10) AKallday is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking **Critique My Physique**

I just turned 18 I'm and I'm 5'11 160ish ( I started off at 145 in august)

My short term goal was to be low bf @ 160 or 165 for my schools all night grad party (Which is June 15), but I think now I can push 170

My long term goal is 185 with low bf

I'd love to hear peoples thoughts and get advice on what I need to improve on and etc.

**I'm going for the aesthetic look btw**

And a few month old pic of the arm semi-pumped (They are bigger now but I don't have a recent pumped picture)

Walmart Aluminum Account arkansawboy's Avatar
    arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000) arkansawboy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lookin good man

judging by lack of pics, id say first of all work those legs... the overall benefits you will get from not skipping half of your body will be tremendous

also, your chest could use more mass, and mostly id say your back, just because you have a pretty wide waist/shoulder ratio..

start working that back a little harder, and you will develop a much stronger V taper, and give the illusion that your shoulders are much more wide, and your waist is much more lean.

good luck man, you are already looking much better than most

AKallday is on a distinguished road. (+10) AKallday is on a distinguished road. (+10) AKallday is on a distinguished road. (+10) AKallday is on a distinguished road. (+10) AKallday is on a distinguished road. (+10) AKallday is on a distinguished road. (+10) AKallday is on a distinguished road. (+10) AKallday is on a distinguished road. (+10) AKallday is on a distinguished road. (+10) AKallday is on a distinguished road. (+10) AKallday is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by arkansawboy View Post
    lookin good man

judging by lack of pics, id say first of all work those legs... the overall benefits you will get from not skipping half of your body will be tremendous

also, your chest could use more mass, and mostly id say your back, just because you have a pretty wide waist/shoulder ratio..

start working that back a little harder, and you will develop a much stronger V taper, and give the illusion that your shoulders are much more wide, and your waist is much more lean.

good luck man, you are already looking much better than most
    Thanks for the advice, the issue with the back is that my hips are SUPER wide, which really makes things difficult to look proportional =/

Registered User outtherebrother's Avatar
    outtherebrother is just really nice. (+1000) outtherebrother is just really nice. (+1000) outtherebrother is just really nice. (+1000) outtherebrother is just really nice. (+1000) outtherebrother is just really nice. (+1000) outtherebrother is just really nice. (+1000) outtherebrother is just really nice. (+1000) outtherebrother is just really nice. (+1000) outtherebrother is just really nice. (+1000) outtherebrother is just really nice. (+1000) outtherebrother is just really nice. (+1000)
    WORK YOUR BACK ******* YOU NEED A V TAPER, mirin your arms though

The-Pikey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The-Pikey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The-Pikey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The-Pikey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The-Pikey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The-Pikey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The-Pikey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The-Pikey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The-Pikey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The-Pikey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The-Pikey has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Nice and lean which is great. Chest is lacking quite a bit though.

Originally Posted by The-Pikey View Post
    Nice and lean which is great. Chest is lacking quite a bit though.
    Yea, luckily my chest is finally beginning to come alone, though it has always been lacking.

JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000)
    Needs more overall thickness but the shape is there and bodyfat is relatively low compared to most I've seen. Good genetic structure.
    John Lee: www.********.com/johnleepage

Follow me on Twitter: @JohnLeeAries

Live life with purpose and pleasure will follow.

Originally Posted by JungleCat View Post
    Needs more overall thickness but the shape is there and bodyfat is relatively low compared to most I've seen. Good genetic structure.
    Thanks man, that the first time I've EVER been complemented on my genetics (for any aspect) lol

CharlesDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You've got the exact same bodytype as me. And it's like a blessing in a curse. We look athletic and naturally have wide shoulders, so if we do get ripped, we look ripped as fuark.

BUT if you aren't, you store all the fat in your thighs, butt, , love handles, shoulders, and you look like absolute ****. It's the blessing in the curse is what I call it =P. anyways you look good man, maximize our genetic potential for both of us, they're aren't many people with this body type lol.

H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    we go same skewl lol

-WORK LEGS *******

-chin ups wide grips 3x8

-more chest mass

Originally Posted by CharlesDiesel View Post
    You've got the exact same bodytype as me. And it's like a blessing in a curse. We look athletic and naturally have wide shoulders, so if we do get ripped, we look ripped as fuark.

BUT if you aren't, you store all the fat in your thighs, butt, , love handles, shoulders, and you look like absolute ****. It's the blessing in the curse is what I call it =P. anyways you look good man, maximize our genetic potential for both of us, they're aren't many people with this body type lol.
    You sum it up nicely haha, I agree with everything BUT what do you think about the overly wide hips? I find it quite unaesthetic.

moar responsez!

tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsrobfl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    work your lats more and it will make your hips look a lot smaller. Get that V-Taper. very lean and athletic currently. keep it up
    "The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do"

"Ability is what you are capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it"

Motivation:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk56VxaeqEQ&feature=player_embedded

Hborno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hborno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hborno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hborno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hborno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hborno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hborno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hborno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hborno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hborno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hborno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    lats lats lats

Originally Posted by Hborno View Post
    lats lats lats
    yes yes yes