Closed Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz
    Dear Forum members,

We thank each and every person who has provided and continues to provide feedback on the new BodySpace redesign. Our development and executive teams have heard your suggestions, and are working hard to implement suggested changes and fix known issues on a daily basis.

Currently, we are 'deploying' (releasing changes) 2x or more per day, at least once in the morning, and again in the evening, if not even more frequently. As I get the final list of improvements that were tested, approved and pushed out each day, I'll post them here.

Stay tuned for today's list.
    Want to close your account? Please contact our Customer Service department (anytime 24/7!) - and they can assist you with that:

https://www.bodybuilding.com/help?bodyspace

r u living your signature Doc.Happy's Avatar
    Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    a post, amazing.
    "Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap. for the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. and let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up." Galatians 6:7-9

unspokengift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unspokengift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unspokengift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Guess we'll see what happens.
    ~Eat Clean & Stay Lean~

travdes is on a distinguished road. (+10) travdes is on a distinguished road. (+10) travdes is on a distinguished road. (+10) travdes is on a distinguished road. (+10) travdes is on a distinguished road. (+10) travdes is on a distinguished road. (+10) travdes is on a distinguished road. (+10) travdes is on a distinguished road. (+10) travdes is on a distinguished road. (+10) travdes is on a distinguished road. (+10) travdes is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for fixing the workout tracker.

Originally Posted by BodySpaceAdmin View Post
    Dear Forum members,

We thank each and every person who has provided and continues to provide feedback on the new BodySpace redesign. Our development and executive teams have heard your suggestions, and are working hard to implement suggested changes and fix known issues on a daily basis.

Currently, we are 'deploying' (releasing changes) 2x or more per day, at least once in the morning, and again in the evening, if not even more frequently. As I get the final list of improvements that were tested, approved and pushed out each day, I'll post them here.

Stay tuned for today's list.

bcapprentice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bcapprentice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bcapprentice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bcapprentice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bcapprentice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bcapprentice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bcapprentice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bcapprentice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bcapprentice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bcapprentice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bcapprentice is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I too would like to join the chorus of those unhappy with the new bodyspace format. One of the joys of the old system was that when you stumbled across an individual in bodyspace you could see a listing of the threads that they had started or with a click find posts that they had made. I am concerned about finding my own thread which I've started. At least with the old bodyspace I could find it in my profile.

I also found this evening when I edited a stat in my bodyspace, it didn't seem to show up elsewhere. Maybe it needs to take some time to work through the system.

stachedwalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) stachedwalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) stachedwalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) stachedwalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) stachedwalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) stachedwalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) stachedwalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) stachedwalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) stachedwalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) stachedwalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) stachedwalker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I wonder if any of the fixes really address the body of issues that are complained about, or just little items here and there w/o fixing the root of the issues. We'll have to wait and see.

To add to the list of items that are broken ... clicking on managing my friends, followers and who I'm following produces no results. Some 20 pages are listed at the top (I only have 90-odd friends ... that's not 20 pages worth) and nothing shows up for me to manage. So if someone were to add a friend request to me there's no way I can see any new requests coming in, etc. So adding friends is useless at the moment.

rolsey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rolsey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rolsey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rolsey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rolsey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rolsey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rolsey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rolsey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rolsey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rolsey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rolsey has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The greatest fix you guys should do is 'fixing' it back to the original layout. It is ridiculously long winded to comment on members pages... surely you've noticed a drop in people actually interacting??
    Last edited by rolsey; 01-04-2012 at 03:16 AM.

D.Alan is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.Alan is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.Alan is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.Alan is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.Alan is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.Alan is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.Alan is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.Alan is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.Alan is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.Alan is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.Alan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Color me unhopeful that there will be any meaningful changes, considering all the things that have never been fixed from all the previous "improvements" to the site over the last few years, as well as things that have just stopped working. Yeah, a few token things will be fixed here and there and touted (spun) as if everything has been taken care of but overall if previous actions are any indication we can kiss the old format goodbye and either put up with this new clunky "improvement" or walk.
    "I may not be as big/buff/ripped/awesome as many BodySpacers, but I look a whole lot better than 90% of the general population" -- Me.

Wmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sweaty
    Originally Posted by ArchAngel'73 View Post
    Change it back...this sucks monkey nutz.
    goal: 300 lb bench, 380 lb deadlift

jim0561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jim0561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jim0561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jim0561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jim0561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jim0561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jim0561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jim0561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jim0561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jim0561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jim0561 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Bodyspace changes for the worse

I am not exactly sure what your goal was when you changed the format but unless it was to drive people away you have failed miserably. What used to be an enjoyable endeavor has become work, hard work. I recommend that you cruise around and see the feedback being offered by many here on the site and realize that they don't like the changes. Seriously, this is harder to navigate than a federal grant page.
    Thanks for the opportunity to post my opinion,
    Jim Foster

Hello Valued Customer,

The mission at Bodybuilding.com has always (and will always) be to do everything we can to help our users reach their health, fitness, and appearance goals. We do this with our amazing free content, superior customer service, low prices, and our member-inspired motivation. With more than 1.2 million members, BodySpace is the world's largest fitness social network.

Starting NOW ... BodySpace is transforming!

The preparation for this transformation has been in progress for last 10 months and will continue throughout all of 2012. BodySpace is the future of the fitness industry and will allow our members to be more engaged, get the information and motivation they need, track their progress, and inspire others all around the world.

This is just the beginning too. Many more features will be released in January and the rest of the year. With the new & improved platform we will be able to launch new features at a rapid rate. Some other new features coming soon are:

-New Sign-Up Wizard & Physique Chooser
    -New Liking & Commenting Capability
    -Workout Tracker 2.0
    -More ******** Integration
    -Improved Member Search
    -New Alert & Notifications System
    -Improved Privacy Controls

BodySpace is the future of the fitness industry and will allow us to specifically help each one of our millions of members with personal recommendations based on who they are and what their goals are.

Thanks!

Ryan DeLuca
    CEO, Bodybuilding.com[/QUOTE]

WBNATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WBNATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WBNATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WBNATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WBNATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WBNATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WBNATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WBNATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WBNATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WBNATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WBNATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by rolsey View Post
    The greatest fix you guys should do is 'fixing' it back to the original layout. It is ridiculously long winded to comment on members pages... surely you've noticed a drop in people actually interacting??
    Rolsey, I couldn't agree with you more. This new layout is horrible and has really taken the fun out of using this site. I'm sure there's an enormus drop in interactions on this site. Hell...can't even add people and what's the purpose now...it's hard to track and follow them anyways.

Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jim0561 View Post
    i am not exactly sure what your goal was when you changed the format but unless it was to drive people away you have failed miserably. What used to be an enjoyable endeavor has become work, hard work. I recommend that you cruise around and see the feedback being offered by many here on the site and realize that they don't like the changes. Seriously, this is harder to navigate than a federal grant page.
    Thanks for the opportunity to post my opinion,
    jim foster

well said Jim. i guess we will see if they post up any kind of list today. personally, i doubt it. how long has it been since they did the forum update and yet the quick reply still doesnt work right.

im not so sure they even care. as long as people keep ordering then they will be making their money and who cares what the rest of us think or say.

it amazes me that they would make such drastic changes without seeing first what is important to the main people who use bodyspace every day. how difficult would it have been to send out a pm to the top 100 BODYSPACE users and ask them what they liked and didnt like and what was important and not so important? then they could have had their software built around those suggestions vs changing everything and finding out that pretty much EVERYBODY hates it.

it is their money and their forum but it is the members here that make it great and without ease of communication between us, there is no reason to be here!
    "Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap. for the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. and let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up." Galatians 6:7-9

BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz
    Updates for January 3rd 2012:

- Fixing issue with the Forum Threads showing oldest posts instead of newest posts (will be enabled on 1/4/11 in the morning)
    - Corrected the metric conversion issue on BodySpace profile pages where Body Stats were not being converted correctly for user’s who’s preferences were set to metric
    - Resolved the “white screen” issue with the workout tracker
    - Corrected the Most Followers panel on the BodySpace main page
    - Fixing issue causing Friends list to show an error in mobile applications
    - Performance improvements to improve overall BodySpace performance
    Want to close your account? Please contact our Customer Service department (anytime 24/7!) - and they can assist you with that:

emerica1184 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emerica1184 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emerica1184 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emerica1184 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emerica1184 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emerica1184 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emerica1184 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emerica1184 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emerica1184 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emerica1184 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emerica1184 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    One of my favorite things to do on BB.com forums was to browse around until I found someone in great shape. I would then look at all his threads he ever created to see if I could learn anything from him. Since the update, you guys have made this EXTREMELY difficult and frustrating for a lot of us who got a lot of valuable information from these guys.
    R.I.P. Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian

forever mirin'

There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level. - Bruce Lee

Registered User abodyinprogress's Avatar
    abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10) abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10) abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10) abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10) abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10) abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10) abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10) abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10) abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10) abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10) abodyinprogress is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ironslayabra View Post
    cluttered, slow, confusing, not user friendly, etc. definitly go back. to end the 2011 this way was a horrible decision for the ppl that decided to go forward with this layout.
    That just about sums up my opinion as well. The previous format was simple, easy to use, easy to navigate. In what looks like a desperate attempt to imitate ********, BodySpace has been "improved" into a nice-LOOKING but far more cumbersome format.

Some specifics that came immediately to my attention:

* My Friends list is no longer accessible in alphabetical order. It now appears to be in NO order whatsoever - not "most recent add", nor "newest members", nor ANYthing. It is, without exaggeration, USELESS as a "directory" of my friends.

* I do not like having BodySpace decide which five pictures to put on my profile. The old way was very nice: Pick a profile picture, and a left and right. Simple, done, and done according to MY taste. I don't understand why taking away the freedom of choice is an improvement.

* The headers on pages are now way too big, specifically high. Where this is most noticeable is in the photo galleries. The old way, I could browse pictures and they would show up on my screen with no scrolling. Now, with every picture I want to see, the header at the top pushes it almost completely off my screen, and I have to scroll down to see it fully.

* The thumbnails in each main photo gallery are now so small they are hard to see, AND the poster's name and the picture's title are gone, so until I click on the picture, there's no clue about who or what it is.

* In fact, everything now takes up so much space that my scroll button on my mouse gets used a whole lot more. Things used to be so tidy...

* User comments! Why are they no longer on our main pages?? I enjoyed going to someone else's page and seeing what people had posted. I learned things about workouts that way, and met some great new people that way!

There's more, but I'm at work and my list is at home.

PLEASE go back to the earlier design! Or give us the option to choose which design we like!
    Be good, eat right, work hard, sleep naked.

Registered User HopeSmallwonder's Avatar
    HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I cant send friend requests, the box to submit your request and add a comment doesnt show up. I would greatly appreciate it when this is fixed! Thanks so much!!!
    Follow me on ********!
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000582781653

Infinite Labs Model

GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh Ryan what have you done..

lifter006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What is the "reputation" bar?

Updates for January 4th 2012:

- Fixed issue when user Followed another user it was showing as a Friend Request in the mobile applications.

- Fixed View All I Inspire page to highlight the correct item in the navigation

- Updated Blog Admin(Create & Edit, Preferences) pages to reflect the correct navigation

- Changed header image on Photo Gallery sub pages to a smaller header so more of the page is visible

- Fine tuned requirements for when a user to appears on the front page of BodyBlogs to help reduce spam showing on the front page of bodyblogs

- Re-enabled the Popular Blogs module on the BodySpace main page

- Re-enabled Blog module on user’s profile page

- Re-enabled Forum module on user’s profile page

Diver_Dave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diver_Dave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diver_Dave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diver_Dave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diver_Dave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diver_Dave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diver_Dave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diver_Dave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diver_Dave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diver_Dave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diver_Dave is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BodySpaceAdmin View Post
    Updates for January 3rd 2012:

- Fixing issue with the Forum Threads showing oldest posts instead of newest posts (will be enabled on 1/4/11 in the morning)
    - Corrected the metric conversion issue on BodySpace profile pages where Body Stats were not being converted correctly for user’s who’s preferences were set to metric
    - Resolved the “white screen” issue with the workout tracker
    - Corrected the Most Followers panel on the BodySpace main page
    - Fixing issue causing Friends list to show an error in mobile applications
    - Performance improvements to improve overall BodySpace performance
    I appreciate that you are finally posting something. It appears by your post that the changes will be permanent and the only feedback from your customers that you will listen to concerns glitches in the new system. Does this mean that the customer's real concerns are not being taken to heart? Are there ANY plans to bring back the features that so many of your customers are asking for? Will all your planned changes be rammed down our throats or have you taken these complaints seriously?
    I'm not a bodybuilder but, I did sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Originally Posted by Diver_Dave View Post
    I appreciate that you are finally posting something. It appears by your post that the changes will be permanent and the only feedback from your customers that you will listen to concerns glitches in the new system. Does this mean that the customer's real concerns are not being taken to heart? Are there ANY plans to bring back the features that so many of your customers are asking for? Will all your planned changes be rammed down our throats or have you taken these complaints seriously?
    well put dave! not that they will answer you but i wonder the same things!

ISSA Master Trainer KingsFitness's Avatar
    KingsFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingsFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingsFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingsFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingsFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingsFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingsFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingsFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingsFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingsFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingsFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Change is not always a good thing. I prefer the old Classic look if you will for the front page of BodySpace. Some of the changes are nice.
    NEOGENIX Sponsored Athlete
    FB: HardCorePhysique
    FB: KingsFitness
    "EAT and TRAIN, NEVER diet and exercise"...

87jmarsh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 87jmarsh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 87jmarsh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 87jmarsh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 87jmarsh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 87jmarsh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 87jmarsh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 87jmarsh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 87jmarsh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 87jmarsh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 87jmarsh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Has anyone liked the new change?? I know if this were my business and I had this many unsatisfied customers I would change it back and make minor tweaks at most. I see this being the end of bodybuilding.com if this user unfriendly format does not change. With that being said... please change it back. Plus... it will cost less if you go ahead and change it back then to tweak the new one for months before changing back.

mike419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike419 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    [QUOTE=Diver_Dave;808276431]I appreciate that you are finally posting something. It appears by your post that the changes will be permanent and the only feedback from your customers that you will listen to concerns glitches in the new system. Does this mean that the customer's real concerns are not being taken to heart? Are there ANY plans to bring back the features that so many of your customers are asking for? Will all your planned changes be rammed down our throats or have you taken these complaints seriously?[/QUOTE
    Well Said. I couldn't agree more!

staceyr is on a distinguished road. (+10) staceyr is on a distinguished road. (+10) staceyr is on a distinguished road. (+10) staceyr is on a distinguished road. (+10) staceyr is on a distinguished road. (+10) staceyr is on a distinguished road. (+10) staceyr is on a distinguished road. (+10) staceyr is on a distinguished road. (+10) staceyr is on a distinguished road. (+10) staceyr is on a distinguished road. (+10) staceyr is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lost Journal?

I'm having a difficult time finding my journal that I post in daily. If anyone can tell me how to find it, usually named Stacey's Journal, I would really appreciate it!!
    It's not a hobby, It's my life style!

jchocolate99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jchocolate99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jchocolate99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jchocolate99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jchocolate99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jchocolate99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jchocolate99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jchocolate99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jchocolate99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jchocolate99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jchocolate99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The new changes that you guys have implemented are freaking horrible. I was on this site just as much as I was on my ******** and that is saying a lot. The front page sucks no I don't care too see everyones status changes. The motivational profiles are all fine and well but like someone else stated it's always the same people and I much preferred going through the profiles of the progress pic updates for motivation. Why in the hell would you take away the comments at the bottom of the page it was a great way to communicate with other members. This site went from good to horrible and from the few postings of the site adm you guys don't give a crap about the many complaints that have been posted cause you refuse to acknowledge anything.... It's a crying shame

Registered User TrailrParkTrash's Avatar
    TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The new format is total rubbish and almost impossible to navigate. All the wrong features are being emphasized. Please give members the option to use the "classic" original format.. or just scrap this "new and improved version"!! Thanks!
    "old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill"

drdislnd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Personally, I like the old format much better.

LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Rich,

I hate to be so crude, but you can only put so much perfume on a turd. This tweaks simply won't do. Go back to the original format and tweak that. Chalk this up as a loss, and save some kind of face while you guys still can. Tweaking this crap only perpetuates the belief that you guys are out-of-touch and dictating to a degree I'm sure you don't want to. You can tweak this failure until you're blue in the face; it's not going to work.

yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How do I see my previous threads using this new Bodyspace???
    AMC

The only real natty bodybuilder that I know for sure is me! :)

Closed Thread