Closed Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    AlexisAnn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can you please make a button for those that wish to go back to the old design??

I miss on bodyspace main wall seeing the newest progress/profile pics there. Now it's just status updates. I don't care for that. I like being inspired by pictures, not a news feed.

The about me is completely buried and that is frustrating! I want people to read about how I started my finess journey. I put alot of thought and time into writing that up.

Please make a button for those that wish to return to the classic verison. It would be greatly appreciated if there was a option for that.

Thank you.
    "Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" -Confucious

Mom47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mom47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mom47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mom47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mom47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mom47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mom47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mom47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mom47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mom47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mom47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Change works best when the stakeholders feel heard. So I do appreciate you starting this thread. This was a big change people and will no prelude to what was changing and why.....seems like a very cold launch.

I miss seeing my friends comments on their sites, the number of views to my Bodyspace and the historical forum posts, also miss seeing who just joined bodyspace and friend requests seems to have disappeared.

Is there somewhere to go to show you how to navigate the new look - I don't find it intuitive. This version seems slow to navigate - takes longer to load someone's page. I really miss the personal note for how I got started etc...that was a nice touch to gettin to know someone new. And age...am I missing something....is it gone? I liked being able to see other people's comments on the Body Space area same with the most recent photos or new profile pics....its where I went to find new friends.

The layout at first looks good but not sure it profiles the right elements that I wanna read when I land on my friends pages...I like the following concept though have no clue what it will do for me. I think simple is better that too many widgets. The body picture with the measurements seems like it takes up big real estate for very little value on a site where you're sharing progress and stats. I thought the former site was quite simple and easy, seems you may have thrown the baby out with the bath water on this launch.

Where should I be going to find out about what changes are coming and when in the future??

The photo gallery and progress photo sections seem a bit messed up...I thought I updated them but the wrong photos were still there.
    Life is good....smile and the world smiles with you. Smiles are like sunshine :)

CAMANOISLANDR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CAMANOISLANDR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CAMANOISLANDR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CAMANOISLANDR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CAMANOISLANDR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CAMANOISLANDR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CAMANOISLANDR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CAMANOISLANDR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CAMANOISLANDR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CAMANOISLANDR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CAMANOISLANDR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Short and sweet, it's awful and unusable....I have been a long time, loyal member that will not likely use this once great resource anymore.

The beauty of this site was the social interactions, not stats and graphs.

Please reconsider the change.
    Last edited by CAMANOISLANDR; 01-01-2012 at 08:58 AM.
    Live like there is no tomorrow!

espnaholic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm not a fan I like the old format way better
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, train for tomorrow

doinmiabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doinmiabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doinmiabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doinmiabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doinmiabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doinmiabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doinmiabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doinmiabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doinmiabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doinmiabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doinmiabs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    10 months and this is what you all came up with? Hmmm...sorry..but...it's garbage! And I actually like "change"!

Everything I enjoyed about this site is either gone or impossible to find. I can't even go into details because this post would be ridiculously long. I'll bag this site if it's become no longer fun, motivational, informative and social.

Scrap it ...

Wmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, this sucks.
    Originally Posted by doinmiabs View Post
    10 months and this is what you all came up with? Hmmm...sorry..but...it's garbage! And I actually like "change"!

Everything I enjoyed about this site is either gone or impossible to find. I can't even go into details because this post would be ridiculously long. I'll bag this site if it's become no longer fun, motivational, informative and social.

Scrap it ...
    goal: 300 lb bench, 380 lb deadlift

ask4itall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hah...no one like change...I personally like the "feel" of the new site; however, there are things I do miss from the old site.

Rolling out a new format...nearly everyone is going to complain...every time ******** makes a change...nearly everyone do not like it; however, after they get used to it...they accept it.

A few things I like are:
    - the look of a person's bodyspace page...it's really nice & much better!!
    - the BLOGs are NOT nuttin' but SPAM. Thank you!!

Things I miss:
    - visitor stats
    - main bodyspace page...the Update Profile & Updated Progress Pix.

Things I can do w/out:
    - The popular stuff. I think I've been on Bodyspace for 3-yrs and the "MOST/POPULAR" people/video's have not changed (except jockeying for 1st or 2nd place). I think ChickenTuna is HOT...Zxyzx, Nickedge, Old Superman are awesome...and the wheelchair guy is inspiring; however, I was totally tired of seeing the same thing every day.

Just a few thoughts this early 2012 morning.

Good luck!!!

David
    ://\(-)://\(-)://\(-)://\\(-)://\(-)://\(-)://\(-)://\(-)://\(-)://\(-)://\

http://www.ask4itall.com

TBee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I also put up my hand for the workout tracker. (And think that this forum entry not being able to show my test as I type it is pain and a crock)

( not abeing able to show my text as I type is a pain and a crock -maybe it's just that I live so far away ?

Originally Posted by 88moneypit View Post
    I would suggest that you at bb.com chalk this up to a bad beta test. Roll it back to the way it was. Take all of the issues that you have been flooded with, fix them, then do a limited rollout to find and fix other bugs. I really want my workout tracker back!
    Last edited by TBee; 01-01-2012 at 04:17 AM. Reason: typo errors
    When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.

Body-re-builder

doctorstacy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doctorstacy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doctorstacy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doctorstacy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doctorstacy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doctorstacy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doctorstacy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I do not like much about this new upgrade. The things I used most are all missing...I miss that section of visitor stats, this is how I got to meet other people who checked out my page...it was a way to connect better. This was something I used everyday. As well as having my friends comments on my page. I'm able to view them in private, but it takes about 10-15 minutes to load up and always get a script error on my computer, so I am getting frustrating that I can't view them on my home computer...I am probably not going to stay w/this site if the comments aren't back on my front page to have easy access to answer back. I don't have 10-15 mins to wait for the loading. There are too much words or graphs on my front page...and I don't need to see the last three blogs I wrote. Just one should suffice to have someone see what you write about. My progress photos, like everyone elses just show my before and after as my first and second photo which I no longer look like. My gallery pics show all my olders photos, which I do not look like anymore either. My whole back story is missing. this was important to view of others to know where they started and how they got involved in fitness and many reasons how I connected w/people. I'm not able to view who has friended me either. I click friends and all I see are how many pages and the number of people who have friended me, but no names. I can get some of this info on my phone, but I don't have time to wait for the downloading of this information. Nothing moves quickly anymore. I also miss having hte option of posting three pics of myself at a time so how different views of myself, which I think is more eye catching of progress then one photo. Hopefully these bugs will be worked out, but I probably wont stick around.
    Last edited by doctorstacy; 01-01-2012 at 04:30 AM.

ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    where can I see who stalked, I mean visited my profile?

BambiDawl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BambiDawl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BambiDawl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BambiDawl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BambiDawl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BambiDawl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BambiDawl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BambiDawl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BambiDawl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BambiDawl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BambiDawl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking

Okay, going to post a detailed overview of what I like and don't like about the new layout. The glitches have already been brought up, so I'll just focus on the design itself.

First off, before I forget, the new layout loads considerably slower!

BANNER AT THE TOP:
    - I like it. It looks fresh and is personalized for each person.

GALLERY:
    - I like the new preview look and the increased amount of thumbnail previews in the gallery section.
    - What are missing though are the dates. You have to click on each individual picture to see when it was taken. It would be nice to get a feel of a "time frame" just by glancing at the gallery preview section.

BODY BLOG:
    - The blog post previews look clunky on a person's bodyspace.
    - There is no noticeable link to the main blog page, only links to those specific blog posts being previewed.
    - Blog views, missing.

VIDEO:
    - There is no video preview section. Not likely a visitor is going to click on the wall of tabs on the left to see if someone has videos or not.

LEFT-SIDE MENU:
    - I like the look, but there's too many options/buttons... which can get confusing/complicating.
    - I do like how friends and followers are simplified into the left.

BODY STATS:
    - Contains the biggest unnecessary space. The stats are circling a big image of a blue silhouette of a man/woman. This silhouette really has no bearing of any one, yet it stands out the most. These stats can simply be listed IMO.

THE ORDER OF THESE THINGS:
    - I think the priority of some of these things are a little off...
    - Bio should come first, then gallery, video, blog, stats, posts, comments and so on.

And done !

Hogan1956 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hogan1956 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hogan1956 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hogan1956 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hogan1956 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hogan1956 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hogan1956 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hogan1956 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hogan1956 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hogan1956 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hogan1956 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Can somebody e-mail me when and if this site ever works again? My bodyspace page is useless to me... if i must start a journel again to track my workouts so be it, but you will lose a customer since i will not be visiting the site so you can't sell me anything.

swisswarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't care who has the most friends and the most followers

I would like to see the latest profile and progress pics that people submit.

I do not like that you choose which photo gallery and what profile pics are being shown on my profile page.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
    "I-want-to-be-a-body-builder!"

MaximumResults has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaximumResults has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaximumResults has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaximumResults has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaximumResults has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaximumResults has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaximumResults has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaximumResults has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Add something in the settings where the user can control the visability of his/her profile. You shouldn't have to email bodyspace to be visable or hidden
    "Call it a comeback"

DrLynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrLynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrLynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrLynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrLynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrLynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrLynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrLynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrLynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrLynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrLynn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    These new changes defeat the purpose of a social networking site. Hiding the comments is the worst idea ever. It's the conversation that makes bb.com such fun to participate in. Also, I'm not sure why the largest image on the BodySpace page is of a generic, grey, shadow person. Bodybuilding is a visual art/pursuit and making the photos smaller wasn't a good idea. I assure you, nobody cares what my neck size is...they want to see how everything flows together in my physique. Not being able to choose which of my gallery photos shows up on the front page is disappointing. I can't figure out how having less control over my images is better. I really miss the personal information that used to show up on the front page...the "how I got started" and "how I stay motivated". That was an extremely important part of the experience here...it's what drew me to certain people (because we had something in common or because their story was particularly interesting). I checked in here almost daily. I was the over 40 amatueur bodybuilder of the week. I purchased things from your store and was a very happy user. Please put the comments back on the front page! Hiding conversations makes this site so flat...might as well just buy a magazine and look at the images of people there...everything that made this site interesting and interactive has been changed! The conversation IS BodySpace
    Lynn

taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Did I miss something . . . was there ever any effort/communication/polling to ask members what they would like to see as improvements??? I think the new format leaves a lot to be desired vs what was there before.

- Agree with other comments regarding bringing back the latest progress and profile pics. I really liked being able to easily see those (especially the progress pics) to see how others were doing. Was great motivation. I'd rather see those remain prominent vs the huge amount of space dedicated now to fit status updates (half of which seem to show people updating their motivation when it wasn't really updated . . . "so and so changed their motivation from 9/10 to 9/10"--enthralling!)

- Agree with the need to bring back the comments on the main page! That was one of the main places where you might catch conversation or people that you would be more interested in learning more about.

- Why are the pictures on the Bodyspace main page so freakin' SMALL now? Good grief, they are hard to see.

- Where are the "How I got Started" and "How I Stay Motivated" sections that used to be on profiles? Those were inspiring and an important part of who people are here. Please bring those back!
    *MFC Elder Statesmen Cabinet Crew*

**Distal Bicep Rupture Crew (Feb 2013)** -- recovery log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151942933
    **Extreme Dips Crew** - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136113651

thenaturalone will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalone will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalone will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalone will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalone will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalone will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalone will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalone will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalone will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalone will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    As a long time member and supporter of this site, I feel as though I should express to you the feedback I've been receiving regarding the new Body Space format so that you can use that information to make any necessary adjustments in order to appeal to the site members and visitors. First off, I want to say that I sincerely appreciate everything that Bodybuilding.com stands for as far as wanting to help other people actualize their fitness goals and providing them all the resources that they need in order to do fulfill that mission.

I completely understand the need for the website to remain innovative and update certain aspects of the site in order to keep the site interesting and to attract more members. With that being said, in regards to the new layout on Body Space, here are some of the biggest issues my friends have reported to me about these changes that were made to the site: All my friends have expressed that they feel that their personal information on their Body Space page should be front and center on their profiles and not hidden as they are now. They feel that the most motivating and inspiring aspect of the profiles of other Body Space members was being able to read the personal information about those members. Many of the members have very unique and inspiring stories that will not be seen by the people who visit their Body Space profiles. One of most interesting things about Body Space is seeing what sorts of obstacles different individuals had to go through in order to build an amazing physique. My friends on Body Space have expressed that they feel as though Body Space is taking on a less personable format that is too confusing and time consuming to figure out. These same individuals have also expressed to me that the new layout is putting much more emphesis on personal stats and less emphesis on the individual personalities and backgrounds of the members. These are the concerns that have been expressed to me by many people so I felt obligated to pass that information along.

Thank you for your willingness to accept feedback from the members of the site.

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶ JDkeystone's Avatar
    JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jk080812 View Post
    Is there a place to see who v0isited your profile? ( the old "visitor stats" )
    THIS; visitor stats is a must (especially with the amount of creepy, eccentric people that lurk this site and members' profiles). also, please bring back the info for everyone's daily, weekly, and overall profile views and member activity (ie. when they were last active, etc). this is helpful for when trying to contact someone on here, as it gives you an idea how recently they've been online and therefore how likely they will be to get your message.

Originally Posted by CAMANOISLANDR View Post
    Short and sweet, it's awful and unusable....I have been a long time, loyal member that will not likely use this once great resource anymore.

The beauty of this site was the social interactions, not stats and graphs.

Please reconsider the change.
    this

Originally Posted by DrLynn View Post
    These new changes defeat the purpose of a social networking site. Hiding the comments is the worst idea ever. It's the conversation that makes bb.com such fun to participate in. Also, I'm not sure why the largest image on the BodySpace page is of a generic, grey, shadow person. Bodybuilding is a visual art/pursuit and making the photos smaller wasn't a good idea. I assure you, nobody cares what my neck size is...they want to see how everything flows together in my physique. Not being able to choose which of my gallery photos shows up on the front page is disappointing. I can't figure out how having less control over my images is better. I really miss the personal information that used to show up on the front page...the "how I got started" and "how I stay motivated". That was an extremely important part of the experience here...it's what drew me to certain people (because we had something in common or because their story was particularly interesting). I checked in here almost daily. I was the over 40 amatueur bodybuilder of the week. I purchased things from your store and was a very happy user. Please put the comments back on the front page! Hiding conversations makes this site so flat...might as well just buy a magazine and look at the images of people there...everything that made this site interesting and interactive has been changed! The conversation IS BodySpace
    this as well

you guys over there at bb.com headquarters keep making all these unnecessary and awful changes that nobody asked for and that few people actually LIKE or WANT. i've been a member for 3 years now, and i can't get over how much this site has gone downhill since i first signed up in the fall of 2008. i have not made a single purchase from the bb.com store since the summer, and at this rate, you'll never be receiving business from me again. if good customer service is your #1 priority (as you've claimed it is many times now), then please fix what everyone here has requested.
    RIP Slash_ aka Tim- 06/28/1989 - 02/08/2013 <3

~Forever On Spread Because I don't Use My 5 a Day Like I Used To crew~

Tigreza312 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigreza312 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigreza312 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigreza312 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigreza312 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigreza312 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigreza312 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigreza312 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigreza312 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigreza312 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigreza312 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My favorite thing about Bodyspace was the social interaction aspect. I received and have given tips, encouragement, and advice to a number of people. Some of those people I actually have met up with them at the gym and we've become friends in real life. I like seeing the comments and friends list. Why do those charts need to be so big??? Also there is a major issue with popup dialog boxes in various situations: They don't close, don't update, text is outside the boxes, they freeze. In addition the site is snail slow. Makes me not even want to waste my time to see what everyone is up to. Might as well write a letter and sent it to the post office, they might get it sooner...

Misc Mafia capo Commander Spicoli12's Avatar
    Spicoli12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spicoli12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spicoli12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spicoli12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spicoli12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spicoli12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spicoli12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spicoli12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spicoli12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spicoli12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spicoli12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I want to see all my posts and threads I have made in my bodyspace.
    Misc Miscer #97

ذربايجان ديلیMISC VIGILANTEذربايجان ديلی

owe reps to:

reps for life - Billlabong089

kfulton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was disappointed to see things changed. I thought everything was easy to find and view, but i've been on here since 2007. Now i have to look for everything which sucks. Too confusing. and whats with the "following" feature, now i have to become friends twice to get updates. stop trying to be ******** and twitter and stick to being bodyspace.
    A product of TeamFultonFitness

MomasBoyOnline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MomasBoyOnline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MomasBoyOnline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MomasBoyOnline has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    There are no longer any links to people's forum posts in their BodySpace. I used to be able to return reps by clicking their name in my User CP rep message page, which would take me to their BodySpace, and I could click a link to their latest post, and their entire post history, to find a suitable post to rep. Now, the only way I can find a post by a specific person (other than browsing pages and pages of posts until I get lucky and stumble on one of their posts) is to use the cumbersome advanced search feature. Misspell their name, and it's even more wasted time.

Also, the blue silhouette in the background? Why force your concept of what you consider "ideal" upon all users? The goal of some is to become thin, why insult them by making them have to look at your idea of "fit"? Or, what about the very muscular folks? Why should they have a silhouette of a smaller person on their BodySpace? At least give folks a choice that reflects their individual goals.

I've also noticed that clicking "view profile" on some people's posts will take you to their BodySpace for only a second or two, before kicking you to the main BodySpace page. And this happens both in IE and Chrome, so it's not a browser issue.

Thanks for making the site less user friendly.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

â–º â–º â–ºDirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts â—„ â—„ â—„ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

brich990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    First of understand the change is needing to get used to but sorting through your friends is very difficult the picture of them and the layouts is very tought to see. why not have it as a grid you can see more like how the old manage friends page was, also liked how when you had new friends it would come to the top, how am i supposed to know if someone is a new friend? also dont see comments back when you have added someone as a friend? Please fix this....
    Go Hard or Go Home

TeeJay07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeeJay07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeeJay07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeeJay07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeeJay07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeeJay07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeeJay07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeeJay07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeeJay07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeeJay07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeeJay07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BodySpaceAdmin View Post
    We have received a bit of feedback about an issue with our metric to imperial conversion on the new BodySpace. We will have a fix for this and the progress picture issues in place next week. Keep the feedback coming!
    Geez I hope so... I mean my stats aren't that special right now but there's no way in hell I'm only 70 centimeters tall and weighing in at 156.2 kilograms... o_O

brich990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    would love to go back to the old version
    Go Hard or Go Home

birdcardinal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i also like the classic bodyspace better

GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GDPro-Teen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ryan DeLuca has decided not to show his face on this matter and hide in the new bodyspace layout, as nobody can find anything..

..you won't be finding him

doctorstacy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doctorstacy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doctorstacy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doctorstacy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doctorstacy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doctorstacy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doctorstacy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think as a physician, putting a generic figure of a muscular man or women on our pages w/our measurements are very discouraging, esp for people who are just beginning... because we are all unique and some of us will never have that body. A 5 ft women vs a 6 ft women will never fit those generic pictures. We are all different types of goals..just being fit, bodybuilders, runners, etc...I also look at peoples measurements, but it isn't a priority when wanting to meet people. Their own pictures are what pull me in to wanting to learn about them. Most of our personal information/stories are gone. This is the most important thing in learning about people is their personal story and personal photos, to see how I relate or something that is motivations. In all honesty all the graphs turn me off that I don't want to read more about their profiles. Pictures are the first things I look at, then their personal stories. I also do not like not having a choice to pick what gallery pictures one sees. I do like that you are able to put more of them up, but I've no control of the ones showing. I am also not able to update my generic info of where I live, my age or my occupation...just states I'm a female on my profile.