Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

New Bodyspace Setup

The new setup of Bodyspace is terrible. It's so cluttered and moved around. It was better simple. Really, most of the time, less is more, and this is no exception.

Where is the profile section at the top of the page where we got to explain our history? Where are the comments by other members? Why aren't heights and weights included with other "body stats?"

This isn't just complaining because something is new; this was a radical change, and one that is in no way better.
    Last edited by LeanTwo; 12-30-2011 at 10:23 PM.

Registered User hotsaucegolden1's Avatar
    hotsaucegolden1 is not very helpful. (-500) hotsaucegolden1 is not very helpful. (-500) hotsaucegolden1 is not very helpful. (-500) hotsaucegolden1 is not very helpful. (-500) hotsaucegolden1 is not very helpful. (-500) hotsaucegolden1 is not very helpful. (-500) hotsaucegolden1 is not very helpful. (-500) hotsaucegolden1 is not very helpful. (-500) hotsaucegolden1 is not very helpful. (-500) hotsaucegolden1 is not very helpful. (-500) hotsaucegolden1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    agreed they stuffed it up. its way harder to use they put the blogs on the main page thats dumb.. it puts my weight into pounds but has kgs next to it... apparently i know weigh 136kgs... oh and did i mention my height is .64m... not 1.64m... thats basic it stuff and they cant even get that right... my after pic for my progress ones is my second pic even tho in the dashboard i picked my most recent one.... none of it makes sense. i hope they fix it soon. it makes trackin everything way harder.. really disapointed ill b using the site a lot less if it dont get fixed it just makes everything too hard

mike419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike419 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I agree, parts i really like but parts are really bad. I like to see who visited my body space. Where is the visitor stats located now?

Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Workout page doesn't work. Entered starting weight/bf % and it's not showing. Select before photo date as 1 Oct and it shows as 30 Nov. Deleted old gallery photo and it's still showing.

Too many bugs.
    Discipline is remembering what you want.

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here we go again...

The new bodyspace format is terrible.
    It's to cluttered and everything is too small.

Might be time to call customer service ....again...LOL!

Please return it to the old style.
    Last edited by deltpecx; 12-30-2011 at 10:16 PM.
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

anumeric is on a distinguished road. (+10) anumeric is on a distinguished road. (+10) anumeric is on a distinguished road. (+10) anumeric is on a distinguished road. (+10) anumeric is on a distinguished road. (+10) anumeric is on a distinguished road. (+10) anumeric is on a distinguished road. (+10) anumeric is on a distinguished road. (+10) anumeric is on a distinguished road. (+10) anumeric is on a distinguished road. (+10) anumeric is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Its just flat out bad... I can't see one positive change.

Where the hell is the comments section!? If anything that should be at the bottom, not "Recent Forum Posts".

Bad design is bad...
    Last edited by anumeric; 12-31-2011 at 01:41 AM.

MrMoose1976 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm probably in the minority, but I like the new design. The look is cleaner, fresher, and it draws attention to your progress ( or lack of it). But...
    The functionality / usability declined. As of right now, I can't find profile comments or visitor stats. The days on my progress pictures are wrong.

I phoned them and they are going to have more information when the IT guys come in. It would be nice if they posted something or sent out an e-mail blast to all of the members explaining what's going on. If they don't want to send it to everyone, then they can identify the users that know it changed and send it to them.

1greyhulk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    New format is Awful. Pls go back to old setup!!

D.Alan is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.Alan is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.Alan is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.Alan is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.Alan is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.Alan is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.Alan is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.Alan is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.Alan is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.Alan is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.Alan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This new format is horrible!!! No way to easily see or leave comments, no where can I can find the "what my friends are up to," pages take forever to load and pages are also way too "busy." They seem to be continually trying to find ways to chase us all away. The pic comment function has been hosed up for months, it sometimes takes three, four or more attempts to register a comment on a photo.
    "I may not be as big/buff/ripped/awesome as many BodySpacers, but I look a whole lot better than 90% of the general population" -- Me.

SuperCyclonic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperCyclonic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperCyclonic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperCyclonic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperCyclonic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperCyclonic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperCyclonic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperCyclonic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperCyclonic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperCyclonic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperCyclonic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have a problem - how do I view my past posts?

I've made about 20 posts so far, but in my latest forum posts, there's nothing. How do I view them?

I also can't search other people's past posts easily anymore.

This new layout is quite poor - what was wrong with the old layout?

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SuperCyclonic View Post
    This new layout is quite poor - what was wrong with the old layout?
    It worked!
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

mike419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mike419 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by deltpecx View Post
    It worked!
    The more I try to navigate the site, the worse it becomes. I agree they must want us to leave!

skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000) skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000) skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000) skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000) skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000) skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000) skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000) skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000) skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000) skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000) skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah, its really poor actually

The only thing i used to use bodyspace for was finding my most recent threads so i could check up on them. Now i just see 'lastest forum posts' and its 2 threads that i made months and months ago. Absolutely useless.

The layout is terrible, but we'll get used to it. The changes in functionality are ridiculous though, definitely needs fixing, i dont know what you guys were thinking.
    Lost all my gains and had my dreams crushed because of crohn's disease crew

Clydesdale on a Bicycle BigW3rd's Avatar
    BigW3rd is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigW3rd is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigW3rd is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigW3rd is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigW3rd is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigW3rd is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigW3rd is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigW3rd is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigW3rd is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigW3rd is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigW3rd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Is workout tracker broken also? I can't seem to get to it and when I click on "Workouts" or "My Workouts" it takes me to a blank page. I use this daily so this is kind of a bummer. New Year's Eve is probably a bad time to break stuff, no?
    Wanna get hench but bat. watdo?

Aug 1 - Nov 1 Thread:
    8-1: 244 | 8-8: 243 | 8-15: 238 | 8-22: 236 | 8-29: 234 | Month Total: -10 lbs
    9-5: 225 | 9-12: 223 | 9-19: 221 | 9-26: 219 | Month Total: -15 lbs
    10-3: 215 | 10-10: 214 | 10-17: xxx.x | 10-24: xxx.x | 10-31 xxx.x | Month Total:
    Final Weigh-in | 11-1:

jwinkler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mike419 View Post
    I agree, parts i really like but parts are really bad. I like to see who visited my body space. Where is the visitor stats located now?
    I liked the visitor stats option also. Is it no longer available? Didn't like that my before and afters changed and pics were cut in half. I don't mind change if it's for the better but I think this may have been a failed attempt.

Wat goin on in here?In!! bigBOSSguy's Avatar
    bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    cant even watch users video too
    Rep trading is against the rule. Read them: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162014423

Drunken Panda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drunken Panda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drunken Panda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drunken Panda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drunken Panda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drunken Panda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drunken Panda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drunken Panda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drunken Panda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by hotsaucegolden1 View Post
    my after pic for my progress ones is my second pic even tho in the dashboard i picked my most recent one.... none of it makes sense.
    I'm getting the same thing. Glad to know I'm not the only one...though not glad it's like that, obviously!

I try not to get irritated by changes to website layouts; it's just a website, after all - there are more important things to get angry about. Still, I do agree that it appears quite buggy at the moment. I also agree it would have been nice if there had been a notification email, or a page that explained all the different changes and where things are now located.

Originally Posted by mike419 View Post
    I think if you go to PROFILE, and then PROFILE METRICS you can see the history of who has visited your Bodyspace page.

Look on the bright side - less time at the computer checking Bodyspace means more time for training, cooking and growing!
    Last edited by Drunken Panda; 12-31-2011 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Edited to avoid double-posting.
    For all your days be prepared, and meet them ever alike.
    When you are the anvil, bear - when you are the hammer, strike.
    - Edwin Markham

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In general I get very annoyed with people who can't accept change, even when it's a slight one. With that being said, I despise this new interface.

The two most important things to me on my profile are my background story and the comments people have left me. Both are now completely hidden. I know I can get to my visitor comments in a few clicks, but it makes zero sense to me why I should have to do that. On a social networking site social interaction should be the most important thing available to you immediately! If I'm on someone else's profile how the hell do I see comments that have been left for them? I've joined in conversations that way before.

I have no idea where the back story I wrote is now.

My "latest forum posts" are from 2008.

My progress pics show my second picture (from 1992) as my "after pic" even though if I go into "manage progress photos" the correct "after" pic is chosen.

My age has been wiped out. Well, maybe that's a good thing.
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

In Starvation Mode... RawPushups's Avatar
    RawPushups will become famous soon enough. (+50) RawPushups will become famous soon enough. (+50) RawPushups will become famous soon enough. (+50) RawPushups will become famous soon enough. (+50) RawPushups will become famous soon enough. (+50) RawPushups will become famous soon enough. (+50) RawPushups will become famous soon enough. (+50) RawPushups will become famous soon enough. (+50) RawPushups will become famous soon enough. (+50) RawPushups will become famous soon enough. (+50) RawPushups will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    man this sucks

Originally Posted by StressMonkey View Post
    In general I get very annoyed with people who can't accept change, even when it's a slight one. With that being said, I despise this new interface.
    Accepting change isn't the problem.
    The problem is every time there's a change on this site something else goes wrong or you can't find stuff.
    It's as if it's never thought through enough to figure out the unintended consequences.

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by deltpecx View Post
    Accepting change isn't the problem.
    The problem is every time there's a change on this site something else goes wrong or you can't find stuff.
    It's as if it's never thought through enough to figure out the unintended consequences.
    That was the whole point of the first few sentences that I wrote. It would be one thing if people were complaining just because things changed, but there is major functionality that is now missing and/or not working.
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

Wmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This change is not good. There has always been a problem with the workout tracker and it's still a problem. Visitor stats are gone. bodyspace comments are hard to find. Pictures are in the wrong order. Go back to the old format.
    goal: 300 lb bench, 380 lb deadlift

Mom47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mom47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mom47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mom47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mom47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mom47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mom47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mom47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mom47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mom47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mom47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Never thought of calling Cust service, thanks for the suggestion!!

I agree with you, I like the 'general look' but all the stuff I came here for is either buried or just plain gone and whats important to me isn't the stuff featured on my bodyspace page.

I'm kinda surprised there isn't more of an uprising on this....I've only seen a small number of posts. The communication about the changes seem almost non existent. I miss the comment section and visitor stats - it doesn't feel nearly as interactive, the progress photos are not the most recent. It lags to go from one page to another just to name a few....and I miss the green button on my friends page letting me know who was online!

And is it me or does it seem eerily quiet ****crickets**** could be time of the year but given people are from all over the world here seldom this quiet.

Originally Posted by MrMoose1976 View Post
    I'm probably in the minority, but I like the new design. The look is cleaner, fresher, and it draws attention to your progress ( or lack of it). But...
    The functionality / usability declined. As of right now, I can't find profile comments or visitor stats. The days on my progress pictures are wrong.

I phoned them and they are going to have more information when the IT guys come in. It would be nice if they posted something or sent out an e-mail blast to all of the members explaining what's going on. If they don't want to send it to everyone, then they can identify the users that know it changed and send it to them.
    Life is good....smile and the world smiles with you. Smiles are like sunshine :)

24-7-365 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 24-7-365 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 24-7-365 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 24-7-365 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 24-7-365 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 24-7-365 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 24-7-365 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 24-7-365 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 24-7-365 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 24-7-365 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 24-7-365 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    new setup blows
    repping all philly sports fans on sight
    ☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆
    baba booey

D.Alan is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.Alan is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.Alan is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.Alan is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.Alan is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.Alan is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.Alan is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.Alan is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.Alan is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.Alan is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.Alan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Mom47 View Post
    I'm kinda surprised there isn't more of an uprising on this....I've only seen a small number of posts. The communication about the changes seem almost non existent.
    Interesting that a hugely significant change like this was "snuck through" during a major holiday when many folks are likely not visiting the site, being busy with other stuff. Lots of folks are in for an unpleasant surprise, esp. if any are those who may have strayed and are looking to get back into getting fit with the new year and all. This change will be a good excuse for many to not carry through ... "Ugh, the bb.com site is screwed up, forget it, I'm not going back to working out."

There also may be a great number of folks who won't say a thing and just vote with their feet and never come back, which would be really sad for everyone.

Drop back and punt guys, this change is an unholy disaster.
    "I may not be as big/buff/ripped/awesome as many BodySpacers, but I look a whole lot better than 90% of the general population" -- Me.

dustylove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I hate the new site!

godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    thumbs down
    RIP mainsqueeze530
    "Rustle your opponents jimmies from afar." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War
    Mods - I don't have multiple accounts, asked for old accounts be banned, never had two open at one time.
    Misc - you don't have to rep me back lol, in return no rep begging pls tx

MrMoose1976 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mom47 View Post
    I miss the comment section and visitor stats - it doesn't feel nearly as interactive...
    I miss it too, but there are work-arounds. You can still see your comments by clicking on the right side, and I don't know how to see someone's comments.

To view the visitor stats (as discovered by someone above me in this thread) is to click "My Dashboard" on the upper right, then "My Profile on the left", then go to "Metrics" near the bottom. I don't know why they buried it so deep when it's one of the more popular features...like "Comments".

Good luck and Happy New Year

Gettin' back into it. GarageLifting's Avatar
    GarageLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GarageLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GarageLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GarageLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GarageLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GarageLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GarageLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GarageLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GarageLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GarageLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GarageLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Like OP said Less is more. The format before was simple and easy to use. This new format is just really f'd up.
    500+ A green for me is a green for you.

★★★★★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆☆☆☆☆

Negs for life: SikhAndDestroy

mhovanes21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhovanes21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhovanes21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhovanes21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhovanes21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhovanes21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhovanes21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhovanes21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhovanes21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhovanes21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhovanes21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Is there a way to make information like body stats or progress pics private?
    STEP-BY-STEP: How to find your caloric needs and macros for a bulk, cut, or recomp.....

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141685921&p=820083221&viewfull=1#post820083221