Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Styrkur will become famous soon enough. (+50) Styrkur will become famous soon enough. (+50) Styrkur will become famous soon enough. (+50) Styrkur will become famous soon enough. (+50) Styrkur will become famous soon enough. (+50) Styrkur will become famous soon enough. (+50) Styrkur will become famous soon enough. (+50) Styrkur will become famous soon enough. (+50) Styrkur will become famous soon enough. (+50) Styrkur will become famous soon enough. (+50) Styrkur will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Lightbulb ITT: I tell you why WOMEN FANTASIZE about RAPE..

Bear with me..

It was around 1:00 am, I was lying on bed with a woman. She is a really cool chick. Down to earth, easy to talk to, has aspirations, really smart (she's on full scholarship majoring in a technical subject), she is good to be with. The kind of woman you'd introduce to your friends and family. I met her at the start of the Fall semester. This conversation came up:

Styrkur: I know you women, you guys want the same thing, I know all your fantasies.

Girl: Oh really? Well tell me, what do we fantasize about?

Styrkur: Hah.. okay.. are you ready?... You've fantasized about rape.

Instantly she got a big smile on her face while looking shocked at the same time.

Girl: Hahaha.. omg.. this is embarrassing. How did you know this? I'm so guilty.. blah blah blah.. *women speak*

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________

She was not the first woman I've been with that had these thoughts. Most of the woman I have been connected with, either romantically or just a platonic friendship, had admitted fantasizing about rape.

It is what women want.. Well NO! Not the crime itself! BUT the fantasy of it..

Women are extremely attracted to the leader, powerful, dominant, alpha, etc. type of men. Women want men who are capable of making them submit. This fantasy of rape is very fulfilling for them. They imagine a strong bad guy who wants to dominate them, the woman will put up a fight, but since the guy is so eager and dominant the woman will gladly (subconsciously) submit.

Of course, in real life, a rape is nothing but a guy she is NOT attracted to who forces his way in.

But in their fantasy, it is about this man, who they ARE attracted to, that want to dominate them in bed.

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

She was laughing and smiling.

I took control of her wrists, pinned them down, stared at her eyes, and had my way with her. She was so warm. Maybe I'll introduce her to my friends.

alissaxvanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alissaxvanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alissaxvanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alissaxvanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alissaxvanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alissaxvanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alissaxvanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alissaxvanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alissaxvanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alissaxvanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alissaxvanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Styrkur View Post
    Bear with me..

It was around 1:00 am, I was lying on bed with a woman. She is a really cool chick. Down to earth, easy to talk to, has aspirations, really smart (she's on full scholarship majoring in a technical subject), she is good to be with. The kind of woman you'd introduce to your friends and family. I met her at the start of the Fall semester. This conversation came up:

Styrkur: I know you women, you guys want the same thing, I know all your fantasies.

Girl: Oh really? Well tell me, what do we fantasize about?

Styrkur: Hah.. okay.. are you ready?... You've fantasized about rape.

Instantly she got a big smile on her face while looking shocked at the same time.

Girl: Hahaha.. omg.. this is embarrassing. How did you know this? I'm so guilty.. blah blah blah.. *women speak*

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________

She was not the first woman I've been with that had these thoughts. Most of the woman I have been connected with, either romantically or just a platonic friendship, had admitted fantasizing about rape.

It is what women want.. Well NO! Not the crime itself! BUT the fantasy of it..

Women are extremely attracted to the leader, powerful, dominant, alpha, etc. type of men. Women want men who are capable of making them submit. This fantasy of rape is very fulfilling for them. They imagine a strong bad guy who wants to dominate them, the woman will put up a fight, but since the guy is so eager and dominant the woman will gladly (subconsciously) submit.

Of course, in real life, a rape is nothing but a guy she is NOT attracted to who forces his way in.

But in their fantasy, it is about this man, who they ARE attracted to, that want to dominate them in bed.

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

She was laughing and smiling.

I took control of her wrists, pinned them down, stared at her eyes, and had my way with her. She was so warm. Maybe I'll introduce her to my friends.
    Actually the leading theory is rape fantasies is that it releases the woman from guilt, since female sexuality is often shamed in our society.
    Also, there is a difference between a fantasy, and a desire. Some things women fantasize about they don't ever actually want to happen in real life.

Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by alissaxvanity View Post
    Actually the leading theory is rape fantasies is that it releases the woman from guilt, since female sexuality is often shamed in our society.
    Also, there is a difference between a fantasy, and a desire. Some things women fantasize about they don't ever actually want to happen in real life.
    Thread busted by first response. Fail.

StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i have a cat of nine tails, ball gag, and twine

girls most definitely like being treated like human garbage here and there

just need to play the role good and most of them will play along

-StrongMeat-
    "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily." -Napoleon Bonaparte-

-~~ The Auburn University Crew ~~-

wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wavybaby86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I see cuckolding in your future

there will come a time when she wont view you as the desirable dominant provider of dat der rape. she will want variety.

xOdin is just really nice. (+1000) xOdin is just really nice. (+1000) xOdin is just really nice. (+1000) xOdin is just really nice. (+1000) xOdin is just really nice. (+1000) xOdin is just really nice. (+1000) xOdin is just really nice. (+1000) xOdin is just really nice. (+1000) xOdin is just really nice. (+1000) xOdin is just really nice. (+1000) xOdin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Only the girls worth keeping want to be dominated

Hearts r broken everyday Lottabody's Avatar
    Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000)
    I know for a fact that men fantasize about rape. A couple have told me that they do.
    You wear a rubber?--damn right
    You are my lover?--all night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErN7fQd6WzA&list

Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Lottabody View Post
    I know for a fact that men fantasize about rape. A couple have told me that they do.

I meant that they fantasize about being raped not raping. LoL.

StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you mean some Fleece Johnson Booty Warrior shyt?

-StrongMeat-
    "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily." -Napoleon Bonaparte-

Styrkur will become famous soon enough. (+50) Styrkur will become famous soon enough. (+50) Styrkur will become famous soon enough. (+50) Styrkur will become famous soon enough. (+50) Styrkur will become famous soon enough. (+50) Styrkur will become famous soon enough. (+50) Styrkur will become famous soon enough. (+50) Styrkur will become famous soon enough. (+50) Styrkur will become famous soon enough. (+50) Styrkur will become famous soon enough. (+50) Styrkur will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Agreed. I don't see how this makes my post invalid..

Alphacide is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alphacide is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alphacide is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alphacide is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alphacide is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alphacide is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alphacide is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alphacide is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alphacide is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alphacide is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alphacide is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    IDK about rape, but last gf (and pretty much most girls I know) like things like handcuffs and rope and stuff.

Originally Posted by StrongMeat View Post

-StrongMeat-
    No, they want a woman (or women) to rape them. Idk wtf that's about. You tell me.

WatchTheThrone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WatchTheThrone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WatchTheThrone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WatchTheThrone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WatchTheThrone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WatchTheThrone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WatchTheThrone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WatchTheThrone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WatchTheThrone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WatchTheThrone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WatchTheThrone has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No, they want a woman (or women) to rape them. Idk wtf that's about. You tell me.
    Cant say I have... :/
    --Active--

Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No ****, Sherlock.

Uh, nevermind.
    ~ Never Having Kids So Can Save Up For a 4K TV and a PLP Computer Setup Crew ~

KDotLamar will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDotLamar will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDotLamar will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDotLamar will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDotLamar will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDotLamar will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDotLamar will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDotLamar will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDotLamar will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDotLamar will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDotLamar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by StrongMeat View Post

-StrongMeat-
    I died when I saw the Boxden smiley. LOL

OP, I've known this. I have a friend who was reading her Women's History textbook and the subect of rape came up. She told me she fantasized about it but never actually wanted it to happen.

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you are a stupid *******

Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post
    you are a stupid *******
    Ya maw

The only my family brea- MajorKobraK's Avatar
    MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    wat?

Originally Posted by MajorKobraK View Post
    wat?
    I'm just going by what I've been told. Don't ask me.

revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hopefully when I lose my virginity it can be done this way

rusvik is not very helpful. (-500) rusvik is not very helpful. (-500) rusvik is not very helpful. (-500) rusvik is not very helpful. (-500) rusvik is not very helpful. (-500) rusvik is not very helpful. (-500) rusvik is not very helpful. (-500) rusvik is not very helpful. (-500) rusvik is not very helpful. (-500) rusvik is not very helpful. (-500) rusvik is not very helpful. (-500)
    Maybe you're dating a certain kind of emasculated male.

Most women definitely enjoy being submissive, those that don't have issues in my experience. It's natures way of telling us how gender roles should be. It must be such a mindfukk to be a modern, beautiful independendent woman and still yearn to get dominated face down ass up. I can understand why you lot are so fukked up. You would probably be much happier if you just accepted a calm submissive state.

Same goes for men, we can only be truly happy if we lead and take control. Not taking control is akin to asking Mommy for help which won't turn on a girl that's for sure.

Originally Posted by rusvik View Post
    Maybe you're dating a certain kind of emasculated male.

Most women definitely enjoy being submissive, those that don't have issues in my experience. It's natures way of telling us how gender roles should be. It must be such a mindfukk to be a modern, beautiful independendent woman and still yearn to get dominated face down ass up. I can understand why you lot are so fukked up. You would probably be much happier if you just accepted a calm submissive state.

Same goes for men, we can only be truly happy if we lead and take control. Not taking control is akin to asking Mommy for help which won't turn on a girl that's for sure.
    You're looking to deeply into this. It's not a strange or uncommon fantasy at all.

MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No you said woman or woman. You mean "woman" as in a fudge packer?

Originally Posted by MajorKobraK View Post
    No you said woman or woman. You mean "woman" as in a fudge packer?
    Woman or women. Single vs plural. One guy told me he had a fantasy of being tied up and raped by a group of women.

sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000)

Woman or women. Single vs plural. One guy told me he had a fantasy of being tied up and raped by a group of women.
    Oooookay

years back, these girls from GSU blindfolded me and handcuffed me to a chair

while one was blowing me, the other was pouring hot candle wax on me and making me smell her vag(crotchless panties)

they took turns riding me while i was in the chair

was ok i guess, between not seeing anything and the awful baby condom they made me wear that was hella tight i cant say id do it again

-StrongMeat-

GermanBeech will become famous soon enough. (+50) GermanBeech will become famous soon enough. (+50) GermanBeech will become famous soon enough. (+50) GermanBeech will become famous soon enough. (+50) GermanBeech will become famous soon enough. (+50) GermanBeech will become famous soon enough. (+50) GermanBeech will become famous soon enough. (+50) GermanBeech will become famous soon enough. (+50) GermanBeech will become famous soon enough. (+50) GermanBeech will become famous soon enough. (+50) GermanBeech will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's called the Blame Avoidance Theory and current research actually indicates otherwise...http://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/...ssertation.pdf check p.113ff

Cliffs:
    - "Women who were highly erotophobic had lower frequency rape fantasies than less erotophobic women,..." p.114f

- "...nearly all the women who had rape fantasies also had consensual sexual fantasies, and the women who had rape fantasies had consensual sexual fantasies more frequently than women who did not have rape fantasies." p.115

- "Also in contrast to blame avoidance theory, rape fantasy frequency was significantly correlated with all of the items on the sexual fantasy checklist, and it was moderately correlated with the item “being a slut.”" p.115

splitmind will become famous soon enough. (+50) splitmind will become famous soon enough. (+50) splitmind will become famous soon enough. (+50) splitmind will become famous soon enough. (+50) splitmind will become famous soon enough. (+50) splitmind will become famous soon enough. (+50) splitmind will become famous soon enough. (+50) splitmind will become famous soon enough. (+50) splitmind will become famous soon enough. (+50) splitmind will become famous soon enough. (+50) splitmind will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I always imagined the kick for women was about being lusted over. Rape = rapist desires his object so much he can't resist = strooooooooong want, like, etc. = proof that a person desires them physically (which is such an issue for fems because they're all eternally/helplessly low self-esteem'd sluts when it comes to their body image.... so being ABSOLUTELY PROVEN OTHERWISE in a way that is undeniable = WIN! for them.).

alissaxvanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alissaxvanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alissaxvanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alissaxvanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alissaxvanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alissaxvanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alissaxvanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alissaxvanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alissaxvanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alissaxvanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alissaxvanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Agreed. I don't see how this makes my post invalid..
    Well, you draw the conclusion that because women have these fantasies, it means that it somehow spills over to real life. You stated that these fantasies mean women like alpha males and whatnot, when in fact, these fantasies are only for the bedroom, and she may not even want any of that to happen in her sex life. I was informing you that the reason for these fantasies isn't women wanting to be dominated, but it's rather about receiving guilt free pleasure, and being wanted so badly by someone that they'd just have to have you right there and then. It's not even really about domination at all.
    In the fantasy, she is "forced" into it (but actually wants it), so she can't help but feel the pleasure therefore nobody can judge her on that. And the root of that guilt is shaming of female sexuality.