Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I warm up with your max DatDude25's Avatar
    DatDude25 is not very well liked. (-100) DatDude25 is not very well liked. (-100) DatDude25 is not very well liked. (-100) DatDude25 is not very well liked. (-100) DatDude25 is not very well liked. (-100) DatDude25 is not very well liked. (-100) DatDude25 is not very well liked. (-100) DatDude25 is not very well liked. (-100) DatDude25 is not very well liked. (-100) DatDude25 is not very well liked. (-100) DatDude25 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by samshrf234567 View Post
    o god here we go. Ok forget the thing I said about cals being the same. I thought they were, but I'm wrong.

1.) Yes I read your post. I heard of gomad months before I even made this thread. But its hard for a 16 year old to get a gallon of milk everyday. Not just that but do you know what it feels like to drink a gallon of milk everyday? I dont but I could imagine it will give you big stomach aches and bloating feelings 24/7. I may try it soon but still doesnt seem healthy. Just cause its milk doesnt mean its healthy. Too much of anything isnt healthy.

2.) "-Fast food is very high in carbs, fat and very low in fiber."
    Thats perfect for me.

"Fast foods have been linked to cholesterol levels"
    Lol so does milk if you drink a gallon of it everyday!

3.) "the health risks of daily fast food intake"
    I never ever said I would eat fast food everyday. A couple times a week just to get those extra cals.

4.) "I offered some very high calorie foods that are insanley easy to make and eat"

I already know a bunch of foods that have high calories. But I'm a 16 year old. I cant just go and drive and get any foods I want and cook them. Whatever we have available in the house is pretty much what I have to eat. I eat what I can. Even with those foods, thats not enough. These foods can make a average weight or mesomorph gain weight. But not an ectomorph like me whose underweight. Thats what you dont understand. You think its just so easy to gain weight you have no idea what its like. I already know all this, so thats why I didnt ask "how to gain weight". I asked "if junk food is ok to eat while bulking"

5.) "you don't have to drive anywhere to get milk"

Lmao yes you do! The ****in grocery store! what you think its homemade?!

Any more questions/concerns you feel you need to point out?
    In response to milk and cholesteral levels, dietary cholesteral does not affect blood cholesteral so milk will not affect your cholesteral levels so please check in.

Basically what i see is you want the easy way out if you can drive to buy fast food you can drive to buy milk. "I cant just go and drive and get any foods I want and cook them." but you can drive and buy fast food? Wait didn't i say you don't have to prepare milk so wouldn't this be THE EXACT SAME THING! Dang you contradict yourself quite a bit.

Eat your fast food you'll get huge i should have just said that orginially this is the internet i mean you cant see me laugh as i type.

Briandk is not very well liked. (-100) Briandk is not very well liked. (-100) Briandk is not very well liked. (-100) Briandk is not very well liked. (-100) Briandk is not very well liked. (-100) Briandk is not very well liked. (-100) Briandk is not very well liked. (-100) Briandk is not very well liked. (-100) Briandk is not very well liked. (-100) Briandk is not very well liked. (-100) Briandk is not very well liked. (-100)
    lol@ people thinking it's fine to eat whatever you want on a bulk. You can argue iifym all day, but theres more to food than just the macro nutrients from it. Any diet in excessive sodium, trans fat and cholesterol is going to put you in an early grave. I eat junk food also once in awhile but, if you go overboard you will pay for it later on in life.

samshrf234567 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samshrf234567 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samshrf234567 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samshrf234567 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samshrf234567 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samshrf234567 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samshrf234567 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samshrf234567 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by DatDude25 View Post
    In response to milk and cholesteral levels, dietary cholesteral does not affect blood cholesteral so milk will not affect your cholesteral levels so please check in.

Basically what i see is you want the easy way out if you can drive to buy fast food you can drive to buy milk. "I cant just go and drive and get any foods I want and cook them." but you can drive and buy fast food? Wait didn't i say you don't have to prepare milk so wouldn't this be THE EXACT SAME THING! Dang you contradict yourself quite a bit.

Eat your fast food you'll get huge i should have just said that orginially this is the internet i mean you cant see me laugh as i type.
    1.) Yes, whole milk, which is the milk I'd drink if I did gomad since Its got the most cals, has much cholesteral in it and would affect my cholesteral levels. I dont know by how much though.

2.) No I didnt say I could drive to get fast food either. Dont you read? Although If I my parents went out, and I was hungry and wanted to eat something, which do you think Id tell them to get? Some fast food or a gallon of milk? Id rather prefer some fast food.

3.) "Wait didn't i say you don't have to prepare milk"

You said "you don't have to drive anywhere to get it". WRONG. READ YOUR POST BEFORE YOU TYPE

dude dont worry about it. just quit arguing your not gnna win anything out of this. I dont really wanna hear what you have to say. You aint helpin.

Originally Posted by Briandk View Post
    lol@ people thinking it's fine to eat whatever you want on a bulk. You can argue iifym all day, but theres more to food than just the macro nutrients from it. Any diet in excessive sodium, trans fat and cholesterol is going to put you in an early grave. I eat junk food also once in awhile but, if you go overboard you will pay for it later on in life.
    Ya I get ya. I think they are ok just to eat as a snack, not a actual meal.

Jreece7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by DatDude25 View Post
    Your ignorance amazes me, theres literally too many things to say in response to this that i just don't even feel like offering my help to you. Go eat your fast food and candy please do cause rumor down at Wendys and Burger king is thats how Arnold did it growing up but keep that on the hush hush top secret.

In response to you Shredded-Wolf i completely agree and i think i could have protrayed my throughts better then i have.

And one last thing if one cal is the same as any other cal try this experiement change your diet to 4k cals from soda as your daily diet and see what happens i mean one cal is the same as another cal wheater its protein, carbs, or lipids. *slaps head*
    Just wanted to say that a one cal is the same as any other cal because calories are simply a measurement of energy. But yes, where you get your calories from are different as your macros have different uses in the body... IMO if he seriously is an ectomorph the only way he can get the calories needed to put on mass is probably to eat energy dense foods... Whilst this doesn't mean that he has to eat junk food because he can just eat loads of nuts, oils, etc. It is a lot easier if he eats junk food to bulk. If his metabolic rate is extremely fast (as we should guess it is considering his post) then he is hardly going to have a problem 'cutting' if he puts on a bit of fat. You can eat 4k cal of junk food and still not put on weight if the energy you burn is equal to that. If he needs an extra 400 cal to bulk then why can't he just eat a burger to ensure he hits his targets?

DaveChrist54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaveChrist54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaveChrist54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaveChrist54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaveChrist54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaveChrist54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaveChrist54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaveChrist54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaveChrist54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaveChrist54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaveChrist54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol watch Supersize Me and maybe you'll decide not to eat large amounts of fast food to fulfill your daily caloric needs.
    "Pain is only temporary,
    Quitting last forever."

SupermanSwag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SupermanSwag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SupermanSwag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SupermanSwag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SupermanSwag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SupermanSwag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SupermanSwag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SupermanSwag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SupermanSwag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SupermanSwag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DaveChrist54 View Post
    lol watch Supersize Me and maybe you'll decide not to eat large amounts of fast food to fulfill your daily caloric needs.
    I'm pretty sure he's wondering if he can eat junk food every once in a while.
    But not for breakfast lunch and dinner EVERYDAY like Supersize Me.

noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500) noarmsjustlegs is not very helpful. (-500)
    Dis.

SirCaley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If I were you I'd hit pizzas with ridiculously meaty toppings hard. Loads of protein, plenty of carbs, and plenty of fats.

RobboT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by samshrf234567 View Post

Cause its kinda hard to get all my cals in from just "clean" and "healthy" food ya know.
    Look at eating some nuts, high protein content and pack alot of calories into relatively small amount of food. Also its easy to chip away at a packet throughout the day if youre struggling to hit your calorie intake. Been eating chilli peanuts at 600calories and 30g protein per 100g!

BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm pretty sure that the fact that he consumed 5000 calories per day and was sedentary was the key factor of his weight gain and health markers decline.

This professor consumed nothing but twinkies every day and lost weight and his health markers improved.

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/1...sor/index.html

If you were to eat 5000 calories of a diet made of whole, unprocessed foods, guess what, you'd still end up a fat ****(assuming you're sedentary) and your health markers would go down significantly.

JoeNelly is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs down Lmao

Originally Posted by Shredded-Wolf View Post
    Just itched my crotch while trying to swat a fly and four people told me I was a good dancer.

But seriously do you even know what high fructose corn syrup is? And for Alah's sake explain to me what "good carbs" are, Do you even understand how the human body works? All you need to do is eat your desired calories, and hit the macro's needed to grow, you body doesn't give a damn where those calories come from and doesn't know what's "clean" and whats not. A table spoon of honey is the same as high fructose corn syrup in the eyes of your metabolism. Eating veggies these day isn't going to cut in terms of health considering how degraded and stripped of their natural vitamins/minerals now, all they are good for is filling the gap of hunger.

"Dirty" bulking has nothing to do with food choice, only the amount of calories you consume.

This is so ignorant and ridiculous that it’s actually hilarious. Good lord, talk about awful advice.

but not nearly as dumb as me bumping a thread from 2011