Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DeanCainGainz View Post
    Wow so obviously Jefferson was ur first. Great trade. That guy got robbed. I'm gonna respond to your first post tomorrow. Gotta get some rest.
    ty and yeah Al jeff not looking so great right now lol.

DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatFatWhale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    mite as well do mine.

11 team roto

12 team h2h standard

14 team h2h standard

^ droping hickson, harington 1st thing next week cuz of add limit this week

mikeditka is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeditka is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeditka is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeditka is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeditka is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeditka is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeditka is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeditka is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeditka is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeditka is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeditka is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I just dropped Billups for Jeff Teague, and tmrw I plan on dropping Teague for DJ Augustin. You approve of dis?

(8-man league)

DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by AmazinJason View Post
    Another potential trade:

I give Melo/Gasol/J-Rich for Granger/Al Jefferson/Parker. Or maybe Felton instead of Parker.
    You'd be giving a lot in this trade. Felton would bring it much more back in your direction but it'd be better. Melo>Granger, Pau>Jefferson.

Edit: Just realized you mean Marc not Pau lol. Yeah that's much more fair but go for felton first and then work your way down to Parker if necessary.
    Miami Heat 2006 Champions
    Miami Heat 2012 Champions
    Miami Heat 2013 Champions

3 raaaangs!

DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanCainGainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by mikeditka View Post
    I just dropped Billups for Jeff Teague, and tmrw I plan on dropping Teague for DJ Augustin. You approve of dis?

(8-man league)
    Interesting. Billups for Teague, although may come off is stupid, was probably actually smart in the long run. Billups, to go with his nagging injuries and age, may be slightly more inconsistent than normal.

Teague for DJ is close but I'd go with DJ. They both have some bumps and bruises coming into the season and are about even but Teague is getting less minutes at the moment and Hinrich isn't even back (prob still a couple weeks away). Yeah DJ may lose some minutes to Kemba but they'll likely play some rotations with kemba at the 2 and DJ at the 1.

3 raaaangs!

Originally Posted by MooseLaddin View Post
    ty and yeah Al jeff not looking so great right now lol.
    You picked Ty Lawson first?! I mean right now you're looking smart as fuarkkk but that was a risky pick. He's 3 overall in the rankings ATM.

3 raaaangs!

MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You picked Ty Lawson first?! I mean right now you're looking smart as fuarkkk but that was a risky pick. He's 3 overall in the rankings ATM.
    Nooo I traded Al Jeff in that trade for Bosh and Lawson lol.

OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ok so this is 1 of my teams:

PG - Deron Williams
    SG - Stephen Jackson
    SF - Gerald Wallace
    PF - Blake Griffin
    C - Al Horford
    G - Mike Conley
    F - Serge Ibaka
    UTIL - Wesley Matthews
    UTIL - Jason Richardson
    BE - Ed Davis
    BE - Andre Miller
    BE - Jared Dudley

I trade deron/blake/stephen jackson for jonwall/lbj/millsap

he accepted

robbed him right?!
    360/260/500

OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000) OC23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    on this team:

PG - Derrick Rose
    SG - Kobe Bryant
    SF - Danilo Gallinari
    PF - Joakim Noah
    C - Marcin Gortat
    UTIL - Tyreke Evans
    UTIL - Greg Monroe
    BE - Jason Richardson
    BE - Emeka Okafor
    BE - Nicolas Batum
    BE - Tyrus Thomas

just dropped tyrus thomas for KYRIE IRVING LOLOL OMG STEAL AND A FCKING HALF
    360/260/500

AmazinJason is a name known to all. (+5000) AmazinJason is a name known to all. (+5000) AmazinJason is a name known to all. (+5000) AmazinJason is a name known to all. (+5000) AmazinJason is a name known to all. (+5000) AmazinJason is a name known to all. (+5000) AmazinJason is a name known to all. (+5000) AmazinJason is a name known to all. (+5000) AmazinJason is a name known to all. (+5000) AmazinJason is a name known to all. (+5000) AmazinJason is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You'd be giving a lot in this trade. Felton would bring it much more back in your direction but it'd be better. Melo>Granger, Pau>Jefferson.

Edit: Just realized you mean Marc not Pau lol. Yeah that's much more fair but go for felton first and then work your way down to Parker if necessary.
    can u rate my team? was posted in the previous post u quoted. and rate those trades based on my team. thanks.

Originally Posted by OC23 View Post
    Ok so this is 1 of my teams:

PG - Deron Williams
    SG - Stephen Jackson
    SF - Gerald Wallace
    PF - Blake Griffin
    C - Al Horford
    G - Mike Conley
    F - Serge Ibaka
    UTIL - Wesley Matthews
    UTIL - Jason Richardson
    BE - Ed Davis
    BE - Andre Miller
    BE - Jared Dudley

I trade deron/blake/stephen jackson for jonwall/lbj/millsap

he accepted

robbed him right?!
    Should work out in your favor...

3 raaaangs!

Originally Posted by OC23 View Post
    on this team:

PG - Derrick Rose
    SG - Kobe Bryant
    SF - Danilo Gallinari
    PF - Joakim Noah
    C - Marcin Gortat
    UTIL - Tyreke Evans
    UTIL - Greg Monroe
    BE - Jason Richardson
    BE - Emeka Okafor
    BE - Nicolas Batum
    BE - Tyrus Thomas

just dropped tyrus thomas for KYRIE IRVING LOLOL OMG STEAL AND A FCKING HALF
    Mirin...

3 raaaangs!

Originally Posted by AmazinJason View Post
    Rate my team. Standard 9 cats, 12 teams, head to head, rosters are 1 pg, 1 sg, 1 g, 1 sf, 1 pf, 1 f, 2 c, 2 util, 3 bn

PG Irving
    SG Kobe
    G J-Rich
    SF Melo
    PF Humphries
    F Anderson
    C M Gasol
    C Lee
    Util Diaw
    Util Anderson
    BN James Johnson
    BN Douglas
    BN P George

I feel I should trade one of my scorers (Kobe or Melo) for a center who can get me blocks and higher FG%. A guy in my league has both Dwight and Bogut on the trading block, and he desperately needs 3's. Do you think I should try something like Anderson/Gasol for Dwight/Lawson, or would I lose that trade? Would it be worth destroying my free throw percentage in order to do better in blocks/assists?
    Yeah right now your looking weak in Blocks and assists so that trade should help you immensely. I always advise that if you're going to take Dwight, you might as well take rondo. Meaning you should probably just punt FT%. Maybe see if you can score Rondo. Maybe wait to till he has one of his typical low FT% shooting nights. Also even though your 3 bench players are typically steal master, they are all fairly inconsistent at this point so you may have trouble with steals.

3 raaaangs!

Shootin' and scootin' Woogiefied's Avatar
    Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Woogiefied View Post
    10 team league H2H, 15 categorie league. Rate my team.

Deron williams
    Kevin Martin
    Michael Beasley
    Kevin love
    Demarcus cousins
    Andrew bogut
    Dejuan Blair
    Aaron afflalo
    Caron butler
    Samuel dalembert
    Kyrie Irving
    Greg Monroe
    JJ Redick
    Marshon brooks
    Marcus Thornton.
    Bump, although I dropped Caron for Marvin Williams.

Happy new year. Tonights fantasy stud was Andrew Bynum. Expect big things from Bynum this year.

3 raaaangs!

camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50) camant will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great thread

How do you think Amare will fare this season? Also what do you think of Anderson Verajao, Marcin Gortat & Paul George (all on my waiver wire - 10 team league)

Would appreciate any advice about my team (I punted on assists, doing fairly OK in everything else even with the games missed by Pierce, Stoudemire and Conley this week)

10-Team H2H, 9-CAT (T/O's)

PG - Mike Conley
    SG - Kevin Martin
    SF - Paul Pierce
    PF - Kevin Love
    C - Amare Stoudemire
    G - Nick Young
    F - Paul Millsap
    UTIL - Kevin Garnett
    UTIL - Richard Hamilton
    UTIL - Ryan Anderson
    BE - Serge Ibaka
    BE - Nicolas Batum
    BE - (Dropping Derrick Favors soon and thinking of picking up Marcin Gortat)

thatdude12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatdude12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatdude12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatdude12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatdude12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatdude12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatdude12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatdude12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatdude12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatdude12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatdude12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what do you think of my team? 10 team h2h, 10 categories
    let me know how i could improve the team, thanks for the feedback

tony parker
    jason terry
    ricky rubio
    jonas jerebko
    shawn marion
    andrea bargnani
    chris bosh
    al jefferson
    jeff teague
    joe johnson
    chris paul
    rudy gay
    spencer hawes
    louis williams

Sbagri will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sbagri will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sbagri will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sbagri will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sbagri will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sbagri will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sbagri will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sbagri will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sbagri will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sbagri will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sbagri will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    10 team h2h 9 cats
    D-will
    A. Miller
    J. Kidd
    J. Richardson
    Bargnani
    Turkoglu
    Diaw
    M.Gasol
    Humphries
    Hayes
    Curry
    Dorrel Wright
    D. Lee

Picked up hump, hayes and miller.
    So far wright and richardson have been dissapointing and im hoping D-will picks it up a bit. won 6-3
    My points and asts seem to be lacking.
    notable FA-Louis Williams,Henderson,marvin williiams, jonas jerebko.

What do?

oh and its pg,g,g,f,f,f,c,c,u,u,b,b,b

Sbagri will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sbagri will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sbagri will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sbagri will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sbagri will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sbagri will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sbagri will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sbagri will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sbagri will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sbagri will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sbagri will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    12 team h2h 13 cats -9 cats plus ftm,3pta,o-reb,a/t
    lowry
    teague
    holiday
    P.george
    humphries
    hayes
    k.love
    j.rich
    pierce
    horford
    S.hawes
    brand
    R.Jefferson

Picked up hawes and jefferson.
    I own rebs.

I offered hayes for turkoglu to bring up my 3's,asts.ft%. Dont know if he will go for it tho, but Im hoping he will based on the cousins debacle. If not, maybe hayes numbers will go up without cousins there.

I only had jefferson for 1 game I believe and he sh*t the bed. So im not sure if with him and pierce, I would need to trade hayes for turk. But I have like a 40 reb cushion on everyone and think Im better served trying to bring up my other cats.

I lost 7-6 but Im pretty sure I would have won 3pt cats and pts if pierce didnt miss the first few.

Notable FA- only jerebko kinda fits what im looking for.

What can I do to improve?

jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyb6281 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Should i drop ben gordon or shannon brown? You think those 2 will be getting the starting spot this year?

chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chipotleking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this is my current roster. 14 team standard, 9-category league.

PG luke ridnour
    SG landry fields
    G manu ginobili
    SF dorrell wright
    PF james johnson
    F richard jefferson
    C tyson chandler
    C anderson varejao
    U kris humphries
    U stephen curry
    BN lamarcus aldridge
    BN dj white
    BN luis scola

I would consider the weakest players to be: luke ridnour, james johnson, dj white, maybe fields and jefferson too.

was thinking about dropping ridnour for another point guard, because my only other point guard is curry. I think it would be wise for me to sacrifice the assists category, since i'm not strong in that category. I lost my matchup this week so I need help. Thanks! Should I drop RIdnour for Mcgrady? MCgrady is PG/SG. Or Gibson from the cavs (Kyrie IRving's backup lol). Thanks

LiftHard6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftHard6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftHard6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftHard6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftHard6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftHard6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftHard6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftHard6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftHard6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftHard6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftHard6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    can you rate my team brah pls.

pg: Kyle Lowry, Jeff Teague
    sg: Eric Gordon, Ben Gordon, Landry Fields
    sf: James Harden, Carmelo Anthony, Shawn Marion
    pf: Derrick Favors
    c: Joankim Noah, Andrew Bynum, Demarcus Cousins

anyone i could trade. or should drop?

head to head league. also first time playing fb.

I'm back and I'll be getting around to your questions later this afternoon.

3 raaaangs!

Yank11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yank11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yank11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yank11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yank11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yank11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yank11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yank11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yank11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yank11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yank11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    how would you improve this team?

10 team H2H standard 8 categories, ESPN

PG: Rose
    SG: Kobe
    SF: Josh Smith
    PF: David Lee
    C: Javale McGee
    G: Jason Kidd
    F: David West
    UTIL: Hedo Turkoglu
    UTIL: Jamison
    UTIL: Toney Douglas
    Bench: Deandre Jordan, Wes Matthews, Ryan Anderson

Right now weaknesses seem to be my percentages, FT% and FG%. Won first matchup 6-2, with the losses in those two.

Originally Posted by Woogiefied View Post
    Bump, although I dropped Caron for Marvin Williams.
    You dropped Caron for Marvin? Bad move IMO.

3 raaaangs!

Originally Posted by camant View Post
    Great thread

How do you think Amare will fare this season? Also what do you think of Anderson Verajao, Marcin Gortat & Paul George (all on my waiver wire - 10 team league)

Would appreciate any advice about my team (I punted on assists, doing fairly OK in everything else even with the games missed by Pierce, Stoudemire and Conley this week)

10-Team H2H, 9-CAT (T/O's)

PG - Mike Conley
    SG - Kevin Martin
    SF - Paul Pierce
    PF - Kevin Love
    C - Amare Stoudemire
    G - Nick Young
    F - Paul Millsap
    UTIL - Kevin Garnett
    UTIL - Richard Hamilton
    UTIL - Ryan Anderson
    BE - Serge Ibaka
    BE - Nicolas Batum
    BE - (Dropping Derrick Favors soon and thinking of picking up Marcin Gortat)
    Not too fond of Amare's fantasy value. He's way inconsistent. Although, he'll probably have a week or two where he pulls top tier fantasy numbers out his ass. Also his glass body always is a concern to me.

Those 3 players you mentioned in your FA Pool are typically must own players. Dropping Favors for Gortat would be a great move. Also, keep an eye on Nick Young. If he remains inconsistent or just downright bad, pick up Paul George immediately.

3 raaaangs!

Originally Posted by thatdude12 View Post
    what do you think of my team? 10 team h2h, 10 categories
    let me know how i could improve the team, thanks for the feedback

tony parker
    jason terry
    ricky rubio
    jonas jerebko
    shawn marion
    andrea bargnani
    chris bosh
    al jefferson
    jeff teague
    joe johnson
    chris paul
    rudy gay
    spencer hawes
    louis williams
    10 cat? what's the 10th?

Nice squad. If Gay picks up to his normal self you should be looking real solid. Since it's only a 10 team league, I would have to assume there are some more valuable FAs than Shawn Marion. Look into that and maybe let me know who's out there. You could probably use another big man as you look weak in blocks and rebounds and prob FG% too. Repped.

Also don't expect Louis Williams to keep putting up numbers at the same rate.

3 raaaangs!

Originally Posted by Sbagri View Post
    10 team h2h 9 cats
    D-will
    A. Miller
    J. Kidd
    J. Richardson
    Bargnani
    Turkoglu
    Diaw
    M.Gasol
    Humphries
    Hayes
    Curry
    Dorrel Wright
    D. Lee

Picked up hump, hayes and miller.
    So far wright and richardson have been dissapointing and im hoping D-will picks it up a bit. won 6-3
    My points and asts seem to be lacking.
    notable FA-Louis Williams,Henderson,marvin williiams, jonas jerebko.

What do?

oh and its pg,g,g,f,f,f,c,c,u,u,b,b,b
    Not sure how you're lacking in assists with D Will (don't worry he'll pick up), Andre Miller, J Kidd and Steph Curry??? Dorrell Wright will most likely disappoint many this year. I find it near impossible for him to match last year's output (he's a decent player but that's it). Not sure I would drop him quite yet though. Hold tight on making moves for assists, they'll come. Points do look a little weak. Look at either Lou Will or Henderson for that.

3 raaaangs!

Originally Posted by Sbagri View Post
    12 team h2h 13 cats -9 cats plus ftm,3pta,o-reb,a/t
    lowry
    teague
    holiday
    P.george
    humphries
    hayes
    k.love
    j.rich
    pierce
    horford
    S.hawes
    brand
    R.Jefferson

Picked up hawes and jefferson.
    I own rebs.

I offered hayes for turkoglu to bring up my 3's,asts.ft%. Dont know if he will go for it tho, but Im hoping he will based on the cousins debacle. If not, maybe hayes numbers will go up without cousins there.

I only had jefferson for 1 game I believe and he sh*t the bed. So im not sure if with him and pierce, I would need to trade hayes for turk. But I have like a 40 reb cushion on everyone and think Im better served trying to bring up my other cats.

I lost 7-6 but Im pretty sure I would have won 3pt cats and pts if pierce didnt miss the first few.

Notable FA- only jerebko kinda fits what im looking for.

What can I do to improve?
    Hayes numbers would DEF go up with Demarcus not there but that is a big IF. Nothing has been officially announced as of yet.

Dropping Jefferson for Jerebko is a pretty solid must make move. Just be weary of Detroit's experimentation with their lineups.

P.S. Mirin your squad of ultra underrated fantasy stud PGs. Also maybe try to sell Richardson after he has a good game. The magic seem to be relying a lot more on Redick this year.

3 raaaangs!

Originally Posted by jimmyb6281 View Post
    Should i drop ben gordon or shannon brown? You think those 2 will be getting the starting spot this year?
    That's a no brainer. Alvin Gentry is very high on Jared Dudley and Shannon Brown has an extremely low BBall IQ. Drop Brown. Gordon has been producing very well.

3 raaaangs!