Thread: weight loss

clevy09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clevy09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clevy09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clevy09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clevy09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clevy09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clevy09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clevy09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clevy09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clevy09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clevy09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

weight loss

hey guys,
    I started taking creatine back in July when I weighed 143 pounds for 3 months and finished at a weight of 158 pounds. A few weeks later I seemed to have lost my water weight and dropped to 153. 2 weeks ago I came home from college after finals and weighed an astonishing 146. Yes I was under a lot of stress and I took ******** which is known to decrease appetite and water retention but I didn't expect to lose this much weight. What do you guys think is the cause and what can I do in my diet to help me gain my weight back so I can lift to my full potential.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Have to consistently eat moar.

Don't know what else to tell you apart from count calories - then you know when you are undereating.

Go Big or Go Home BoltsPrincess's Avatar
    BoltsPrincess is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoltsPrincess is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoltsPrincess is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoltsPrincess is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoltsPrincess is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoltsPrincess is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoltsPrincess is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoltsPrincess is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoltsPrincess is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoltsPrincess is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoltsPrincess is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The stress and ******** caused it, you answered your own question there. Try a bulking diet. Lots of GOOD cals and carbs and protein. My friend did the same thing a year ago and he drank protein shakes like crazy and gained lots of healthy weight. Good Luck! xo

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BoltsPrincess View Post
    Lots of GOOD cals and carbs and protein.
    What's a "good" calorie?

clevy09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clevy09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clevy09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clevy09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clevy09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clevy09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clevy09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clevy09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clevy09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clevy09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clevy09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    anyone know a ballpark time when I would be able to get the weight back? (1 week, 2 weeks...)

also I am starting to think that it's the creatine being completely depleted from my body. although i've been off it for over a month at this point.

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by clevy09 View Post
    also I am starting to think that it's the creatine being completely depleted from my body. although i've been off it for over a month at this point.
    Creatine wouldn't cause 12lbs

hey guys,
    I may have found the answer. I switched from serious mass to hydrowhey which is a 600 calorie difference per serving. So if I'm taking 600 calories less everytime post workout, is that why I lost a few pounds?

can anyone confirm this?