Page 247 of 251 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 ... LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,410 of 7513
    mfleming55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfleming55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfleming55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfleming55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfleming55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfleming55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfleming55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfleming55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfleming55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfleming55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfleming55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I started my body transformation around October 2016, I weighed in around 260lbs and needed to change. I started eating healthy, going to the gym, cut back on drinking and in about a years time, I lost about 70lbs. Guessing about 20% BF.
    After talking with a gym buddies and friends, they suggested I go on and bulk up to add muscle. So in September 2017 I started a "clean" bulk. Unfortunately it quickly turned into a nasty dirty bulk and I flew up to about 228lbs in a matter of months.
    I finally decided to cut again around February 2018. I did everything by the books. Tracking macros, workout program, cardio, supplements, etc. Currently I'm 6'1", sitting around 187-190lbs and estimating BF around 14-16%. It definitely wasn't easy, but the journey is a steady climb, not a race.

Stats:

Height: 6'1"
    Weight: 189
    BF %: 14-16% (guessing)

Macros:
    2000cal per day (majority of the cut was at 2400cal)
    Protein: 200g
    Carbs: 175g
    Fats: 56g

I workout 5-6 times a week, heavy lifts and isolation movements, about 45min LISS cardio 3xweek.
    Attached Images

MBis0n is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I was 140 but I have no photo of this weight, only at 110, then 90 and now 85. Will post it later tho!

Losingloz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Fat to Figure Competitor?? (Possibly)

My name is Lauren, I started my transformation September 11th 2017 (so nearly a year ago). I’m 5’3 and 21 years old.
    I have always been overweight, so losing weight has been eye opening to how it’s improves my mental wellbeing and psychical health. I sleep better than ever, I don’t struggle with depression anymore but I do still struggle with my inner demons of binge eating.
    I started at 321lbs (22st 13lbs) and im now 242.5lbs (17st 3lbs). I’ve lost 80lbs in the last 11 months. My main goal when I started was to just lose weight and become healthier. My new goal is to still drop BF, but I’ve fell in love with physique/bodybuilding competitions so that’s what my new BIG goal is. By the end of next year I want to be stood on the stage in the amateur transformation catergory and I know I can do it and get there. It’s having the support to get there, my trainer supports me. My mum, isn’t as supportive.

ProxyPan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great progress all, hope to post when i get down to my goal, currently lost 70lbs (at 200lbs 6'5) I have a question about belly and man boobs/puffy nipples when did you notice they went down? I have lost some fat in my chest but I really want to get rid of the fat But i know it will take a while to get down to 170lbs then bulk, i have stretch marks around my stomach. any advice?

cheers.

UACK7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UACK7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UACK7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UACK7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UACK7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UACK7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UACK7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UACK7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UACK7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UACK7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UACK7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Losingloz View Post
    My name is Lauren, I started my transformation September 11th 2017 (so nearly a year ago). I’m 5’3 and 21 years old.
    I have always been overweight, so losing weight has been eye opening to how it’s improves my mental wellbeing and psychical health. I sleep better than ever, I don’t struggle with depression anymore but I do still struggle with my inner demons of binge eating.
    I started at 321lbs (22st 13lbs) and im now 242.5lbs (17st 3lbs). I’ve lost 80lbs in the last 11 months. My main goal when I started was to just lose weight and become healthier. My new goal is to still drop BF, but I’ve fell in love with physique/bodybuilding competitions so that’s what my new BIG goal is. By the end of next year I want to be stood on the stage in the amateur transformation catergory and I know I can do it and get there. It’s having the support to get there, my trainer supports me. My mum, isn’t as supportive.
    You have done more for your body and overall well being than you could realize. I hope you achieve all your goals and always push for what you want out of life. Compete if you want to compete, just keep your eye on the prize. Very nice progress, from the profile picture available. May help to post better pics though! Take care.

UACK7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UACK7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UACK7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UACK7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UACK7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UACK7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UACK7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UACK7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UACK7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UACK7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UACK7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ProxyPan View Post
    Great progress all, hope to post when i get down to my goal, currently lost 70lbs (at 200lbs 6'5) I have a question about belly and man boobs/puffy nipples when did you notice they went down? I have lost some fat in my chest but I really want to get rid of the fat But i know it will take a while to get down to 170lbs then bulk, i have stretch marks around my stomach. any advice?

cheers.
    Continuing to lose bodyfat will help your chest, you can lose weight without losing fat IE losing muscle, so keep training. As far as stretch marks, theres nothing you can really do besides having them lasered off. I had that done a few years ago with great success. Any dermotologist will tell you no lotion, no cream, or such will help them. And contrary to belief, tanning can make them worse, they will glow. Good luck.

selfhealthy is on a distinguished road. (+10) selfhealthy is on a distinguished road. (+10) selfhealthy is on a distinguished road. (+10) selfhealthy is on a distinguished road. (+10) selfhealthy is on a distinguished road. (+10) selfhealthy is on a distinguished road. (+10) selfhealthy is on a distinguished road. (+10) selfhealthy is on a distinguished road. (+10) selfhealthy is on a distinguished road. (+10) selfhealthy is on a distinguished road. (+10) selfhealthy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking My 1 Year Natural Body Transformation Skinny Teenager To Muscular 160lbs to 230lbs

Here it is guys I know i'm holding onto some fat but it's my first bulk and I'm now started a small cut which I will post once I see some change. Would love some feedback on my transformation youtube.com/watch?v=O33GumnM3Kk&t=1s
    advertising not permitted.

I need to read the forum rules concerning spamming.

OzzmanFloyd120 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OzzmanFloyd120 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OzzmanFloyd120 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OzzmanFloyd120 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OzzmanFloyd120 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OzzmanFloyd120 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OzzmanFloyd120 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OzzmanFloyd120 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OzzmanFloyd120 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OzzmanFloyd120 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OzzmanFloyd120 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

265ish? to 174.6lbs

Not really sure where I started weight wise because I was always super afraid to weigh myself, but as of last week I was 174.6lb with an 11.9%BF.
    June of 2016 to September 2018
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by OzzmanFloyd120 View Post
    Not really sure where I started weight wise because I was always super afraid to weigh myself, but as of last week I was 174.6lb with an 11.9%BF.
    Great transformation man congrats

Spankuh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spankuh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spankuh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spankuh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spankuh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spankuh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spankuh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spankuh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spankuh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spankuh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Spankuh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

My Transformation (so far)

I'm 5'10" and 53 years old. At my annual physical in 2017, my physician raised concerns over my blood pressure. I had always thought of myself as being in "reasonable" shape, so this really caught me off guard. I went home telling myself it was stress and caffeine. I bought a BP cuff and used it for a few months and it hammered home that I had been fooling myself. In November of 2017, I started hitting the gym and became more aware of what I was eating. By February of 2018, I had some muscle tone back, but I wasn't really losing weight. Then, I discovered macros and IIFYM and the pounds started dropping.

In November of 2017 I weighed 194 lbs. I'm now at 166.5 and getting close to starting a lean bulk.
    Attached Images

Kpswns is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lightbulb Inspiring transformation stories needed!

Hi there - I'm a reporter from a press agency and we love to do positive stories about health and fitness! If you have been through an amazing experience, have any tips, or want to share your transformations story, then please get in touch.

It could be about anything - an extreme weight loss, a funny or extreme exercising injury, or maybe you met the love of your life at the gym!

We can make sure you are paid for your stories, or make a donation to charity in your name.

If this sounds like something anyone may be interested in, or to find out more and see what kind of stories we work on visit out website - talktothepress .co. uk.

Hope to hear from you!

allneonlike is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by mfleming55 View Post
    I started my body transformation around October 2016, I weighed in around 260lbs and needed to change. I started eating healthy, going to the gym, cut back on drinking and in about a years time, I lost about 70lbs. Guessing about 20% BF.
    After talking with a gym buddies and friends, they suggested I go on and bulk up to add muscle. So in September 2017 I started a "clean" bulk. Unfortunately it quickly turned into a nasty dirty bulk and I flew up to about 228lbs in a matter of months.
    I finally decided to cut again around February 2018. I did everything by the books. Tracking macros, workout program, cardio, supplements, etc. Currently I'm 6'1", sitting around 187-190lbs and estimating BF around 14-16%. It definitely wasn't easy, but the journey is a steady climb, not a race.

Stats:

Macros:

I workout 5-6 times a week, heavy lifts and isolation movements, about 45min LISS cardio 3xweek.
    this literally made me emotional lol. your progress is AMAZING. keep going! wish i looked as great as you

mfleming55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfleming55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfleming55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfleming55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfleming55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfleming55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfleming55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfleming55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfleming55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfleming55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfleming55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by allneonlike View Post
    this literally made me emotional lol. your progress is AMAZING. keep going! wish i looked as great as you
    When you want something bad enough, nothing can stop you from achieving that goal. Thanks for the support!

cr4igyj82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr4igyj82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr4igyj82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr4igyj82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr4igyj82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr4igyj82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr4igyj82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr4igyj82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr4igyj82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr4igyj82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr4igyj82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by OzzmanFloyd120 View Post
    Wow!
    Too busy training to justify myself to idiots

maddycentric is on a distinguished road. (+10)

sdd ddd

hi sdhjhkdjkdjdc

Antdre20 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i started my transformation in April this year:

weighing in at 258
    now 225-228

i did dieting and light jogging and the last 6 weeks i did a 6 week transformation program
    Attached Images

fordman7795 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How tall are you? I started at almost the same weight as you at 256 lbs. now I’m ~190

Originally Posted by fordman7795 View Post
    How tall are you? I started at almost the same weight as you at 256 lbs. now I’m ~190
    im 6'1 1/2"

how long did it take u ??

fordman7795 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Antdre20 View Post
    im 6'1 1/2"

how long did it take u ??
    I went from 256 to 200 in 4.5 months then did a slow cut down to 190 over the next 5 months.

Originally Posted by fordman7795 View Post
    I went from 256 to 200 in 4.5 months then did a slow cut down to 190 over the next 5 months.
    what diet did u do? thats good work ....im stuck right now i want to get down around 210-205

bodysight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodysight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodysight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodysight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodysight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodysight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodysight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodysight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodysight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodysight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodysight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what diet did u do? thats good work ....im stuck right now i want to get down around 210-205
    Idk you too well but I’ve helped many people lose weight when I train them. My experience is that the best way to lose weight is adding HIIT cardio before and after your weightlifting sessions and your diet should revolve around fish and chicken for your proteins and avoiding processed and disproportionately fatrotein based foods.

pyrohusband is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyrohusband is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyrohusband is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyrohusband is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyrohusband is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyrohusband is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyrohusband is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyrohusband is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyrohusband is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyrohusband is on a distinguished road. (+10) pyrohusband is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    No fad diet is needed. I started my journey in February and have lost over 75 pounds. Focus on your Macros and adjust your calorie intake every few weeks. If I can do it anyone can.

ashstaley is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Spankuh View Post
    I'm 5'10" and 53 years old. At my annual physical in 2017, my physician raised concerns over my blood pressure. I had always thought of myself as being in "reasonable" shape, so this really caught me off guard. I went home telling myself it was stress and caffeine. I bought a BP cuff and used it for a few months and it hammered home that I had been fooling myself. In November of 2017, I started hitting the gym and became more aware of what I was eating. By February of 2018, I had some muscle tone back, but I wasn't really losing weight. Then, I discovered macros and IIFYM and the pounds started dropping.

In November of 2017 I weighed 194 lbs. I'm now at 166.5 and getting close to starting a lean bulk.
    Awesome stuff! Keep it up, never too late to get into great shape.

Tocsin614 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I just wanted to share my story so far. In April this year I hit 266lb. Trouble sleeping, knees hurt bad and just turned 51. Since then I changed the food i eat drastically. I've lost 77lbs as of today. Knees feel great and I can actually run now. Been walking for my activity until this week. I am going to start lifting weights for first time since highschool. Going from size 40 waist jeans to 32 has been amazing. A woman gave me ideas on healthy foods and changed my life. She says she just nudged me, I went on the journey myself.

So, I'm going to a gym tomorrow to see if I like it. Just need to start just like the diet change. I can barely do legit pushups atm so this is going to be another journey i think. But I'm told it will come and I will feel even better.

Thanks for your time

Mbochert123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

From fat to fit

First pic was me July 2017... Last one is me today (12/11/2018).

*EDIT*

Definitely not 48, im 29... not sure why my avatar says that

Current lifts:

Bench - 340

Squat - 500

Deadlift - 550

Previous lifts were ****ty ant not really worth mentioning
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Mbochert123; 12-11-2018 at 07:42 PM.

SFH0791 SFH0791 SFH0791 SFH0791 SFH0791 SFH0791 SFH0791 SFH0791 SFH0791 SFH0791 SFH0791
    Originally Posted by Mbochert123 View Post
    First pic was me July 2017... Last one is me today (12/11/2018).

*EDIT*

Definitely not 48, im 29... not sure why my avatar says that

Current lifts:

Bench - 340

Squat - 500

Deadlift - 550

Previous lifts were ****ty ant not really worth mentioning
    damnnn!!!!!

Nice #nohomo
    I'm 24 not 48 lol

FormerlyObese is just really nice. (+1000) FormerlyObese is just really nice. (+1000) FormerlyObese is just really nice. (+1000) FormerlyObese is just really nice. (+1000) FormerlyObese is just really nice. (+1000) FormerlyObese is just really nice. (+1000) FormerlyObese is just really nice. (+1000) FormerlyObese is just really nice. (+1000) FormerlyObese is just really nice. (+1000) FormerlyObese is just really nice. (+1000) FormerlyObese is just really nice. (+1000)

Two year transformation.

Figured I'd post this to help motivate any one in need.

You can do it!
    Former 300lber

alpinewhite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alpinewhite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alpinewhite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alpinewhite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alpinewhite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alpinewhite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alpinewhite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alpinewhite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alpinewhite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alpinewhite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alpinewhite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Motivation

Originally Posted by mfleming55 View Post

Stats:

Macros:

workout 5-6 times a week, heavy lifts and isolation movements, about 45min LISS cardio 3xweek.
    Have similar (not identical stats as you): 6'1 and 34 years old.

- Started lifting April 2018 and saw some early results- waist dropped from 42.5" to 40" and shoulders widened.
    - Since August seems like have plateaued- overall chest body fat looks the same and no weight/measurement changes.
    - 197lbs in April and now 201lbs. Went up to 203 and down to 197 again-generally returns to the 199 range. Not too worried about the scale number as likely adding some muscle.

Online calculators tell me to eat 2000 cals p/day to cut- when I started was eating 1800, went up to 2400 for awhile to see if closer to 3K would change anything but weight increased so now eating 2000 cals.

Strict keto diet (track everything on scale), workout 5 days per week heavy lifting and 4 days HITT cardio for 20 mins. Also do IF for 20 hours with 4 hour eating window. Feel like I'm putting in a LOT of work.

I've been doing this going into 10 months now... what am i doing wrong?
    Last edited by alpinewhite; 01-10-2019 at 08:00 AM.

alpinewhite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alpinewhite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alpinewhite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alpinewhite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alpinewhite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alpinewhite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alpinewhite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alpinewhite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alpinewhite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alpinewhite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alpinewhite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by reasonistian View Post
    I was inspired by this same thread a year and a half ago, told myself I'm gonna post here someday, now it's the time I think as my cut is finally done and starting to bulk up..... 280lbs to 170.. 17 months. Still have a long way to go but getting there
    how did you do it? how many cals per day?

AndrewLLF is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Incredible transformation, right now I'm at 250lb looking to lose 60 pounds this year.

Page 247 of 251 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 ... LastLast