nudistcouple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Would a body building or fitness event work at a nudist campground?

We are completely new to the forum and saying HI to everyone!!
    To be completely honest, we are not probably at the same fitness level as all of you are, however we have the above question that we think you are the best to answer.
    We are ready (next spring) to open our new seasonal nudist campground and now that my first job of filling all of the 50 campsites for the '24 season is complete, I am looking for interesting events to host during the summer. Many of our new renters are "into" fitness and they think a fitness or running event would work great.
    We have several acres with nice trails around a private lake. Also, a large building with a nice sized pool.
    At the end of last summer, we hosted a car show that was pretty well attended and those that were there said they would come back this summer.
    Let us know what you think and if you have any great ideas.
    Feel free to ask anything you would like and hope to hear from you.
    Attached Images

nudistcouple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well, our son (who is also a forum member) just got home and it seems that he knows a little more about this forum than we do. He said that no one is going to believe our posting unless we proof who we are. I tossed him my camera and told me husband to strip down with me and let him take a few "proof" pics to post. Here are a couple and if you want more proof you will have to check out our gallery.
    To answer someone who messaged us a question...We are not swingers but to be truthful, it is difficult to be active nudists for 30 years without crossing that line from time to time. And NO we would never hook up with anyone from the internet and would not suggest it to anyone.
    Attached Images

Registered User TexasRangersFan's Avatar
    TexasRangersFan is not very well liked. (-100) TexasRangersFan is not very well liked. (-100) TexasRangersFan is not very well liked. (-100) TexasRangersFan is not very well liked. (-100) TexasRangersFan is not very well liked. (-100) TexasRangersFan is not very well liked. (-100) TexasRangersFan is not very well liked. (-100) TexasRangersFan is not very well liked. (-100) TexasRangersFan is not very well liked. (-100) TexasRangersFan is not very well liked. (-100) TexasRangersFan is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by nudistcouple View Post
    Well, our son (who is also a forum member) just got home and it seems that he knows a little more about this forum than we do. He said that no one is going to believe our posting unless we proof who we are. I tossed him my camera and told me husband to strip down with me and let him take a few "proof" pics to post. Here are a couple and if you want more proof you will have to check out our gallery.
    To answer someone who messaged us a question...We are not swingers but to be truthful, it is difficult to be active nudists for 30 years without crossing that line from time to time. And NO we would never hook up with anyone from the internet and would not suggest it to anyone.

Try a yoga class, horseshoes, or badminton.
    Twister might be fun.

JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoeDelts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Strong everything

UrNud1stBuddy is not very well liked. (-100) UrNud1stBuddy is not very well liked. (-100) UrNud1stBuddy is not very well liked. (-100) UrNud1stBuddy is not very well liked. (-100) UrNud1stBuddy is not very well liked. (-100) UrNud1stBuddy is not very well liked. (-100) UrNud1stBuddy is not very well liked. (-100) UrNud1stBuddy is not very well liked. (-100) UrNud1stBuddy is not very well liked. (-100) UrNud1stBuddy is not very well liked. (-100) UrNud1stBuddy is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by nudistcouple View Post
    We are completely new to the forum and saying HI to everyone!!
    To be completely honest, we are not probably at the same fitness level as all of you are, however we have the above question that we think you are the best to answer.
    We are ready (next spring) to open our new seasonal nudist campground and now that my first job of filling all of the 50 campsites for the '24 season is complete, I am looking for interesting events to host during the summer. Many of our new renters are "into" fitness and they think a fitness or running event would work great.
    We have several acres with nice trails around a private lake. Also, a large building with a nice sized pool.
    At the end of last summer, we hosted a car show that was pretty well attended and those that were there said they would come back this summer.
    Let us know what you think and if you have any great ideas.
    Feel free to ask anything you would like and hope to hear from you.
    Great post you guys! It is so great you guys put your lifestyle out there! Would love to get into the nud1st lifestyle with guys! Would love to hang with you guys nude and in the buff! Will hit you guys up on here!