Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

What would you guys do in my position?

Hey guys - been out of the game for a while and just wanted some thoughts.

Have my work quota trip in late April and would like to get in a little better shape than I am today. Now I’ve been in bad shape and been in good shape before so I know not to expect crazy changes in a couple months but I should be able to make some decent progress if I dedicate myself.

So my question is what would you do if you were me? Currently 6’ tall and 193 on the scale this morning. Diet is pretty much chit at this point and even back in my bulk/powerlifting days I never really tracked much.

Obviously first step is get back in the gym, I’m a fan of push/pull/legs. Mix in a cardio/accessory day maybe. Four days is about what I can dedicate at this point.

Any thoughts on diet? Should I do a real cut or just eat at maintenance and see what happens getting back into the gym?

Appreciate any advice, couple pics from this morning below - thanks.

My pits are my pride
    Raiders | Seahawks | Iowa Hawkeyes

Currently Making America Great Again

Mod Reps: 2
    Mod Negs: 1
    Trips to band camp: 4