Page 5 of 251 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by JoshuaCMink88 View Post
    yeah i might try it after i lose about 20-25lbs does anyone rec. any other work out routine on here? for a beginner.
    I'm going to do it for at least 12 weeks, last night I signed up at my local Golds gym, and if it's working great then I'll continue to do it. I'm about 20lbs bigger than you, I'm just a big dude, broad shoulders and all, I've had random people ask me if I play football. Anyways, I think it's a good program no matter your starting point. I'm not going to half-ass it, I'm doing it with the mindset hard work = hard gains. If you can't keep up in the beginning, just do what you can, give it your all, and progress WILL come, that's a given. Btw my goal is 210-220lbs with 8-12% BF.

JoshuaCMink88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoshuaCMink88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoshuaCMink88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by hxcstunna View Post
    I'm going to do it for at least 12 weeks, last night I signed up at my local Golds gym, and if it's working great then I'll continue to do it. I'm about 20lbs bigger than you, I'm just a big dude, broad shoulders and all, I've had random people ask me if I play football. Anyways, I think it's a good program no matter your starting point. I'm not going to half-ass it, I'm doing it with the mindset hard work = hard gains. If you can't keep up in the beginning, just do what you can, give it your all, and progress WILL come, that's a given. Btw my goal is 210-220lbs with 8-12% BF.

DO you wanna partner up and do each day together? lemme know i need a workout partner

AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Before at 189lbs roughly 18% BF:

Got down to 160 (no pictures), but here is after bulking at 175lbs 9.9% BF:

Last edited by AFiers; 01-05-2012 at 05:13 PM.

Stick2Ripped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i should show this to my buddy.. maybe this will motivate him to go workout lol.. keep it up guys/gals!

BigMike915 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMike915 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMike915 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMike915 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMike915 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMike915 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMike915 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMike915 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMike915 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah i might try it after i lose about 20-25lbs does anyone rec. any other work out routine on here? for a beginner.
    I can't post links yet, but do a search here for a good thread on splits.
    Search: Doing the splits! (routine that is)

I am on the 3 day beginners split right now, and like it a lot.
    March 2nd, 2011- *377lbs*.....Never forgotten, and Never returning!

^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

tammelol is on a distinguished road. (+10) tammelol is on a distinguished road. (+10) tammelol is on a distinguished road. (+10) tammelol is on a distinguished road. (+10) tammelol is on a distinguished road. (+10) tammelol is on a distinguished road. (+10) tammelol is on a distinguished road. (+10) tammelol is on a distinguished road. (+10) tammelol is on a distinguished road. (+10) tammelol is on a distinguished road. (+10) tammelol is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    First picture is some time summer 2007, approximately 210 pounds, no muscle what so ever (couldn't find a shirtless picture).
    Second picture is current, weight: 160 pounds

Both pictures below.
    Attached Images

essfjay will become famous soon enough. (+50) essfjay will become famous soon enough. (+50) essfjay will become famous soon enough. (+50) essfjay will become famous soon enough. (+50) essfjay will become famous soon enough. (+50) essfjay will become famous soon enough. (+50) essfjay will become famous soon enough. (+50) essfjay will become famous soon enough. (+50) essfjay will become famous soon enough. (+50) essfjay will become famous soon enough. (+50) essfjay will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    [/QUOTE]Start weight around 365 september 23rd 2010 - current weight as of this morning 167.4 More pic's in my bodyspace.[/QUOTE]

nice transformation man! just curious what are your workouts like? what kind of cardio & workout plan did you have? pretty curious im in the same boat i started my cut march 2011 at 300lb & im currently at 210. if you could reply that would be cool congrats once again!

essfjay will become famous soon enough. (+50) essfjay will become famous soon enough. (+50) essfjay will become famous soon enough. (+50) essfjay will become famous soon enough. (+50) essfjay will become famous soon enough. (+50) essfjay will become famous soon enough. (+50) essfjay will become famous soon enough. (+50) essfjay will become famous soon enough. (+50) essfjay will become famous soon enough. (+50) essfjay will become famous soon enough. (+50) essfjay will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by topper1 View Post

Start weight around 365 september 23rd 2010 - current weight as of this morning 167.4 More pic's in my bodyspace.

nice transformation man! just curious what are your workouts like? what kind of cardio & workout plan did you have? pretty curious im in the same boat i started my cut march 2011 at 300lb & im currently at 210. if you could reply that would be cool congrats once again!

sorry for the double post im a n00b & new to the forums.

boozels will become famous soon enough. (+50) boozels will become famous soon enough. (+50) boozels will become famous soon enough. (+50) boozels will become famous soon enough. (+50) boozels will become famous soon enough. (+50) boozels will become famous soon enough. (+50) boozels will become famous soon enough. (+50) boozels will become famous soon enough. (+50) boozels will become famous soon enough. (+50) boozels will become famous soon enough. (+50) boozels will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Here is my story.
    I have always been slightly overweight growing up, but when my mother passed away I really let myself go.
    Nothing but partying, alcohol and fatty fast food to try and numb my pain. No more home cooked meals. I got pretty fat and depressed from 2006-2009

I'm about 220 here.

One day I was just fed up with my fatass and decided to do something about it.
    I started to run a few miles everyday. I dropped a few lbs, then being that I live in sunny SoCal I decided to dust off the old surfboard and give it a go again. I went surfing and caught one of the best waves of my life. Invigorated with a new excitement and energy I started surfing a few times a week and lifting again, and here is what i look like now.

Here I am about 169

It took me about a year to drop the majority of the weight.

topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000) topper1 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by essfjay View Post
    Honestly I keep it simple and used my own plan. Upper one day lower the next then a day off. Treadmill for 30 mins after lifting. Calories 1700 - 2200 a day.

Also note I have never stepped foot in a gym. I own a Boxflex, Dumbbells,Treadmill, Punching Bag, Ab Circle pro and an old school Universal Gym.
    Last edited by topper1; 01-05-2012 at 08:29 PM.

Willy816 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Willy816 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Willy816 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Willy816 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Willy816 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Willy816 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Willy816 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Willy816 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Willy816 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Willy816 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Willy816 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Everyone looks to have made great progress!!!!

cdeez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cdeez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    great results guys. im really thankful to everyone who has posted. i want each and every one of you to know you guys are inspirational.
    Things in life worth having don't come easy...

linckej has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

224lbs to 184lbs Transformation Challenge

What do you think? See attachments
    Attached Images

tammelol is on a distinguished road. (+10) tammelol is on a distinguished road. (+10) tammelol is on a distinguished road. (+10) tammelol is on a distinguished road. (+10) tammelol is on a distinguished road. (+10) tammelol is on a distinguished road. (+10) tammelol is on a distinguished road. (+10) tammelol is on a distinguished road. (+10) tammelol is on a distinguished road. (+10) tammelol is on a distinguished road. (+10) tammelol is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by linckej View Post
    What do you think? See attachments
    Signifcant fat loss, but may i suggest you cut another ~20 lbs and then start a slow bulk to avoid gaining excessive fat. (just my opinion)

Valauren has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Valauren has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Valauren has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Valauren has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Valauren has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Valauren has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Valauren has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Valauren has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Valauren has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Valauren has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Valauren has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    365!

Around 300

173 - 167

Start weight around 365 september 23rd 2010 - current weight as of this morning 167.4 More pic's in my bodyspace.
    Honestly if i could give you 1k+ reps i would....thats amazing bro....I respect and miring your dedication bruh. Ty for giving me another reason to keep going!

Honestly I keep it simple and used my own plan. Upper one day lower the next then a day off. Treadmill for 30 mins after lifting. Calories 1700 - 2200 a day.

Also note I have never stepped foot in a gym. I own a Boxflex, Dumbbells,Treadmill, Punching Bag, Ab Circle pro and an old school Universal Gym.
    haha wow same here man haven't been to the gym too expensive for my taste. i have a bowflex, dumbbells, & treadmill as well. looking to get a punching bag just to mix up the cardio running gets a bit boring for me. thanks for the reply though man! at the end of March will be the 1 year mark since i started my cut. just trying to get under 200lbs by then. i might have to cut out the cheat days/meals sunday is when i usually just eat what i want. i guess ill just keep my routine going & just stay on a strict diet. thanks for the motivation!

Registered User BulkyCurlMonkey's Avatar
    BulkyCurlMonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) BulkyCurlMonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) BulkyCurlMonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) BulkyCurlMonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) BulkyCurlMonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) BulkyCurlMonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) BulkyCurlMonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) BulkyCurlMonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) BulkyCurlMonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) BulkyCurlMonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) BulkyCurlMonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Conrats to all that changed there lifes from Fat To Fit!

AndrewBober will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewBober will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewBober will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewBober will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewBober will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewBober will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewBober will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewBober will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewBober will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewBober will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewBober will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Amazing stuff. Going through same sort of development. As soon as I get photos together will upload them. Need at Lear three more months to get some definition though.

johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Topper1 That is a awsomely ridiculous transformation! Great f'n job brah!
    ~Roll F'n Tide! crew~
    ~Atlanta Braves crew~
    ~Tennesse Titans crew~
    ~Forever cutting crew~
    ~Only drink water crew~
    ~Running crew~
    ~Listen to at least one Deftones song a day crew~
    ~Never dreamer bulking again crew~
    ~Prius crew~
    ~Wear shorts all year around crew~

HarrisSprt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Weight Loss 2012 1.jpg

Started out at 330 last May, now I'm down to 270! Still got about 50 lbs to go. 220 would be a good weight for me while I'm still playing rugby. First pic is blurry but it's me at 330, most recent pic is 270!
    Last edited by HarrisSprt; 01-07-2012 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Oops, wrong image

NARMAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NARMAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NARMAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NARMAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NARMAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NARMAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NARMAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NARMAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NARMAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NARMAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NARMAK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AFiers View Post
    Before at 189lbs roughly 18% BF:

[IMG[/IMG]

Got down to 160 (no pictures), but here is after bulking at 175lbs 9.9% BF:
    Nice tramsformation but your not 10% or under BF in your second picture based on the general concensus that you would have a visible 6 pac with no flexing. Once again though, thanks for sharing and look forward to seeing how much bigger and defined you get

AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFiers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NARMAK View Post
    Nice tramsformation but your not 10% or under BF in your second picture based on the general concensus that you would have a visible 6 pac with no flexing. Once again though, thanks for sharing and look forward to seeing how much bigger and defined you get
    Thanks man, honestly, I'm just following my trainer who uses the electronic calipers with me. He just pinched me for it on Tuesday 1/3/2012. Has been measuring me almost every month for the past 2.5 years so whether or not it's spot on, it atleast gives me a general idea of whether I'm improving or declining. About to start my 3 month cut, so I will post updates then!

NARMAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NARMAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NARMAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NARMAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NARMAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NARMAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NARMAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NARMAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NARMAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NARMAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NARMAK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks man, honestly, I'm just following my trainer who uses the electronic calipers with me. He just pinched me for it on Tuesday 1/3/2012. Has been measuring me almost every month for the past 2.5 years so whether or not it's spot on, it atleast gives me a general idea of whether I'm improving or declining. About to start my 3 month cut, so I will post updates then!
    Yeah, it's good to get a general idea but honestly, those things have been proved time and again by most members who use them to be pretty crap at giving accuracy. Most of the experienced members here can pretty much give a better reading unless you go for the hydrostatic testing which i'm told is the most accurate.

Personally, i would go by the mirror and this forum as it's not easy to find such a test centre and most times members are very close. Plus, you know when your happy with what you look like.

wanttolose485 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanttolose485 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanttolose485 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanttolose485 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanttolose485 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanttolose485 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanttolose485 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanttolose485 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanttolose485 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanttolose485 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanttolose485 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    That's a good way to look at it - and clearly you've made progress! Nice job!
    Sept 2010: 248.8 lbs
    Nov 2011: 162 lbs
    Dec 2011: 172 lbs (mini bulk, and a few holiday cheats)
    Jan 2012: cutting again....

Hmm... somebody's traveling light!... Meh, maybe you're getting stronger.... Well, I have been eating more!

hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    DO you wanna partner up and do each day together? lemme know i need a workout partner
    You're not doing his main 12 week routine/plan are you? If you are then send me a msg

PaBloS94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PaBloS94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PaBloS94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PaBloS94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PaBloS94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PaBloS94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PaBloS94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PaBloS94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PaBloS94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PaBloS94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PaBloS94 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hy guys!!

My name is Pio and I'm from Italy, in a little city next to NAPLES: pasta, spaghetti, pizza, mozzarella... in short, the best foods of the world, I can not complain of food here

When I work out I focus at most, I'm not sure to lose time, know that those few minutes are just a step toward achieving my goals.

The next step? Obviously the diet, eat mostly foods cleaned and gain more muscle

I hope that make me understand my bad english

In this video I'm with my italian friend, more muscular than me... I think I still have to improve muscular

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJDZk0snBKA

If you like click "I like"

Thanks to all

P.S. Sorry for my face
    Last edited by PaBloS94; 01-08-2012 at 10:44 AM.

hgering is a name known to all. (+5000) hgering is a name known to all. (+5000) hgering is a name known to all. (+5000) hgering is a name known to all. (+5000) hgering is a name known to all. (+5000) hgering is a name known to all. (+5000) hgering is a name known to all. (+5000) hgering is a name known to all. (+5000) hgering is a name known to all. (+5000) hgering is a name known to all. (+5000) hgering is a name known to all. (+5000)

265-207-205

zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

pinklush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinklush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinklush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinklush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinklush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinklush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinklush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinklush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinklush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinklush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pinklush is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    First of all, I just want to say that all of these transformations are honestly inspiring. It's pretty brave to admit to yourself that changes need to be made and very brave to go about making them. Then it's very admirable to share such drastic transformations. I appreciate having this as a reference to what people can accomplish when they're dedicated and motivated. I'm still a total noob and am still trying to get a feel for everything so bear with me, but thought I might as well share. It's not the biggest transformation and it's nowhere near where I'd like to be but I feel a huge change in the way my body performs, in my overall mood and my overall quality of life.
    I was skinny/fat in college. I was all about having a low number on a scale and fitting into a size 0. I gained a lot of weight after I had my son simply from getting depressed and overwhelmed and having horrible relationship issues. I should have been exercising instead of binge eating.
    Anyways, I hated how I looked. I hated how I felt even more and I felt like the world's biggest hypocrite being a fat nurse. So I started running 5-6 days a week, lifting 4-5 days a week, replaced all beverages with plain water and completely changed the way I ate.
    I'm not sure what order the pictures will show up, but the bigger two are July/August 2011- 172.2lbs Yuck
    The smaller three are within the past few weeks- hovering around 125-127lbs

Like I said, not where I want to be but I've been trying to measure my progress through fitness/lifting goals and how I've been feeling. Progress, not perfection.
    Attached Images

Page 5 of 251 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast