Page 248 of 251 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 ... LastLast
Results 7,411 to 7,440 of 7513
    LiquidParadox is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey guys, I'm going to be honest.

I'm coming here out of desperation.

Right now, I'm somewhere around 400 lbs and turning 32 in march. I also have type 2 diabetes.

I've started working out, and I even have a friend who happens to be a former trainer helping me out, but motivating myself to keep working out and trying to establish a diet is... really hard. To put it lightly. I feel like I have no idea what I'm doing, and I think my main issue is that I'm not really taking matters into my own hands.

The reason I came here is because I was inspired by the youtube video about "wetbreasts" and the amazing transformation he went through, and it gives me hope. If someone who had literally given up on his life can pull himself around like that, then I can too.

Anyways, pictures soon. I feel like keeping an online record of my progress will be a great way to keep myself motivated!

jav017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jav017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jav017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jav017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jav017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jav017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jav017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jav017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jav017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jav017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jav017 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hello all,

Today marks 6 months of working out after a tough breakup/graduating college. I'm not sure how I feel about the progress... I guess my expectations were kind of high. I'm happy about all of the fat I lost but wish I had put on more muscle. I find it harder to gain than cut. Let me know what you think!

5'8
    Weight before 176
    Weight after 153

Lifts before: Bench 115 Deadlift 165 Squat 165 OHP 70
    Lifts after: Bench 205 Deadlift 275 Squat 205 OHP 115
    Attached Images

Registered User Thirdworldchild's Avatar
    Thirdworldchild will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thirdworldchild will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thirdworldchild will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thirdworldchild will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thirdworldchild will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thirdworldchild will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thirdworldchild will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thirdworldchild will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thirdworldchild will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thirdworldchild will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thirdworldchild will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LiquidParadox View Post
    Hey guys, I'm going to be honest.

I'm coming here out of desperation.

Right now, I'm somewhere around 400 lbs and turning 32 in march. I also have type 2 diabetes.

I've started working out, and I even have a friend who happens to be a former trainer helping me out, but motivating myself to keep working out and trying to establish a diet is... really hard. To put it lightly. I feel like I have no idea what I'm doing, and I think my main issue is that I'm not really taking matters into my own hands.

The reason I came here is because I was inspired by the youtube video about "wetbreasts" and the amazing transformation he went through, and it gives me hope. If someone who had literally given up on his life can pull himself around like that, then I can too.

Anyways, pictures soon. I feel like keeping an online record of my progress will be a great way to keep myself motivated!
    Please brother/sister, feel welcomed, empowered and cherished by the community. You need a reason to keep pushing yourself: Seems like you haven't found one. Once you do, keeping at it is going to be a breeze. Looking forward to your pics and NEVER give up on yourself my man/sista.
    I went from being the aesthetic 195 dude on my profile to a 240 pounds fatso after I got with my girlfriend, in only 8 months. Almost 50 pounds gained I am down to the 220's and still pushing .
    We are in this together bro/sis. One Love

2wheelfitness is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey guys new to this forum! So hello!

After a hiatus of not going to the gym and trading muscle for fat (never really gained weight) I'm getting back into the swing of things, and have been inspired by the plethora of YouTube videos out there.

Just a quick run down of some measures and info... etc etc

23 years old
    5'8"
    188lbs
    18% bodyfat

Waist size 34"
    Normally wear large to medium shirts

I'm trying to cut down on size and gain muscle (it'd be cool to see my abs). My weight doesn't concern me too much, more the figure and size (or lack there of). Right now I have a couple motivations: dirtbiking, mountain biking, and women (go figure). I hope to post my pics soon and to continue posting to stay motivated!

FormeriPhoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) FormeriPhoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) FormeriPhoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) FormeriPhoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) FormeriPhoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) FormeriPhoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) FormeriPhoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) FormeriPhoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) FormeriPhoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) FormeriPhoney is on a distinguished road. (+10) FormeriPhoney is on a distinguished road. (+10)

New to forum... 1 year update

38yrs old, just got on the forum.
    February 2018-Feb 2019
    -61lbs, -10" waist
    Combo of keto, low carb, CrossFit.. I've done it all over the last 12 months.
    Attached Images

Garpay Garpay Garpay Garpay Garpay Garpay Garpay Garpay Garpay Garpay Garpay

New to form. 16 Year sold now. Check out my progress

New to foru
    Last edited by KENKONG; 02-08-2019 at 05:32 AM.

NatureProphet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NatureProphet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NatureProphet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NatureProphet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NatureProphet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NatureProphet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NatureProphet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NatureProphet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NatureProphet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NatureProphet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NatureProphet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What is my body fat percentage?

Hi all, here is my before and after picture. The first picture is from a year and half ago. I am 5 foot 4, and I weighed 243 pounds. Now, I am muscular and 170 pounds on the last picture taken today..

From the picture, could someone tell me aproximately what body fat percentage I have now?

Thanks. : )
    Attached Images

JackMan017 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JackMan017 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JackMan017 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JackMan017 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JackMan017 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JackMan017 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JackMan017 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JackMan017 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JackMan017 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JackMan017 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JackMan017 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NatureProphet View Post
    Hi all, here is my before and after picture. The first picture is from a year and half ago. I am 5 foot 4, and I weighed 243 pounds. Now, I am muscular and 170 pounds on the last picture taken today..

From the picture, could someone tell me aproximately what body fat percentage I have now?

Thanks. : )
    18%? Just a guess. Great transformation. Keep building muscle and staying lean like you're doing. You're on your way!

Blinky22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blinky22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blinky22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blinky22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blinky22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blinky22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blinky22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blinky22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blinky22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blinky22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blinky22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have been hanging around here for a few years and thought I would share my story.

In my younger years I was active in sports and weight training. Around 20 years old I was 220 with 31” waist jeans averaging about 15% body fat. During this time I was hitting the gym on a regular basses and worked as a landscaper doing heavy labour work building brick pads, retaining walls and such.

Fast forward 7-8 years I had advanced into operating equipment for the most part and less labour work went up to around 240 Lbs and probably around 20-25%BF or more. In 2000 I changed my career path and moved out of the field work and to a desk this was a great career move but I now got zero activity and was heavy into online gaming. During this time I went from the 240 to over 315 lbs (the heaviest I ever weighed myself on a scale) but was probably more like 340-350 at my heaviest (first photo).

Then around 2011 I got sick with pancreatitis diagnosed as type 2 diabetic and triglycerides and cholesterol’s off the charts. After this the first 3 years was a real struggle just trying to get everything under control but around 2015 things started to get stabilised but I was on both daily and mealtime insulin to have any that looked like reasonable numbers. But I was starting to think about things that diabetes causes like blindness and amputations and such when not controlled. So one day I decided that I would start training on a regular bases watching diet caloric intake and such for the next 2 years I put together a great home gym (I did not want to set foot in a Gym at a fat 300+ and I had the ability to put it together). During this time dropped down to around 260 so some times less but was still struggling with the blood sugars.

Last summer I started on a keto diet but with a carb intake around 20-25g over the next 6 months I was able to get off both long lasting and mealtime insulin all my blood works where in the normal ranges and my A1C of 5.2. last summer I was able to drop down to 232 around September but I popped back up to 255 or so over the Christmas break. Over the last 2 weeks I am back training 4-5 days a week and watching my diet and staying in ketoses and am back down to 242 today.

My weight loss has been over a few years and up and down a bit but I have always kept most of it off and only going up 15 or so pound and back down it has been a total life change and I am loving training like I use to in my 20’s with nothing better than being able to push the weight I use to back then now.

My goal is to get down to around 200-215 as I always felt comfortable their I have no real need to get much below 15-20% BF at this I will be happy and just stabilize.

Any way thanks for reading and any comments

Blinky
    Attached Images

FlexITFitness is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Alot of Hard Work Paying Off!!

Hey guys i was a huge drinker- beer, whiskey, man you name it. I have cut that out of my life and got serious about health. At 38yrs old i want to make sure im super healthy and in the best shape i can be in.
    Attached Images

Garpay Garpay Garpay Garpay Garpay Garpay Garpay Garpay Garpay Garpay Garpay

My Progress from 11 years old to 16 years old

First pic 11 years and 4 months. Last 2 pics at 16 years and 3 months

Last edited by Garpay; 02-25-2019 at 05:47 AM. Reason: embedding pics

gossipgman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nice

John6655 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John6655 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John6655 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John6655 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John6655 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John6655 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John6655 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John6655 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John6655 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John6655 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John6655 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    My transformation is still so long time.

absothe will become famous soon enough. (+50) absothe will become famous soon enough. (+50) absothe will become famous soon enough. (+50) absothe will become famous soon enough. (+50) absothe will become famous soon enough. (+50) absothe will become famous soon enough. (+50) absothe will become famous soon enough. (+50) absothe will become famous soon enough. (+50) absothe will become famous soon enough. (+50) absothe will become famous soon enough. (+50) absothe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Crazy progress and inspiration in this thread. Props to you all!

Joaomoita will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joaomoita will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joaomoita will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joaomoita will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joaomoita will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joaomoita will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joaomoita will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joaomoita will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joaomoita will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joaomoita will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joaomoita will become famous soon enough. (+50)

My before and after

Hi guys! here are my transformation pictures. they are from April 2018 - April 2019.
    The programs I followed were as follows:
    Shortcut to size x2
    Shortcut to shred
    Kris Gethins muscle builder
    Kris Gethins 4 weeks 2 shred
    Steve Cooks modern Physique

Overall I am very satisfied with my results and plan to keep pushing forward!
    Attached Images

Swifteroo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey everyone,

I'm the creator of Swifteroo!

A platform in the UK where users can book personal trainers, sports  and fitness lessons and also nutritional services via our app.

We currently have over 3000 users in the UK already

Our platform is free and if anyone wants to earn some money and grow their clientele sign up below!

swifteroo.com

NovaVita is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovaVita is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovaVita is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovaVita is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovaVita is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovaVita is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovaVita is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovaVita is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovaVita is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovaVita is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovaVita is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I got a rude shock when I jumped on the scales a month ago and found I'd hit 100kg for the first time in my life (@ 178cm). It was just the reality check I needed. I quit the fast food and beer I'd been eating and drinking every night, started hitting the gym 5 mornings a week, and I've dropped 11.3kg so far.
    Attached Images

Joaomoita will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joaomoita will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joaomoita will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joaomoita will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joaomoita will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joaomoita will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joaomoita will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joaomoita will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joaomoita will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joaomoita will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joaomoita will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NovaVita View Post
    I got a rude shock when I jumped on the scales a month ago and found I'd hit 100kg for the first time in my life (@ 178cm). It was just the reality check I needed. I quit the fast food and beer I'd been eating and drinking every night, started hitting the gym 5 mornings a week, and I've dropped 11.3kg so far.
    Nice going man keep it up!

Saad290 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saad290 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saad290 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saad290 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saad290 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saad290 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saad290 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saad290 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saad290 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saad290 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saad290 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How much less do you eat now? I wonder if I could achieve the same! Amazing.

Originally Posted by FlexITFitness View Post
    Hey guys i was a huge drinker- beer, whiskey, man you name it. I have cut that out of my life and got serious about health. At 38yrs old i want to make sure im super healthy and in the best shape i can be in.
    Nice dude. Also, what headphones are those? :P

Originally Posted by Joaomoita View Post
    Hi guys! here are my transformation pictures. they are from April 2018 - April 2019.
    The programs I followed were as follows:
    Shortcut to size x2
    Shortcut to shred
    Kris Gethins muscle builder
    Kris Gethins 4 weeks 2 shred
    Steve Cooks modern Physique

Overall I am very satisfied with my results and plan to keep pushing forward!
    Woah! What routine would you recommend for fat loss?

NovaVita is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovaVita is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovaVita is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovaVita is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovaVita is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovaVita is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovaVita is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovaVita is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovaVita is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovaVita is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovaVita is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Saad290 View Post
    How much less do you eat now? I wonder if I could achieve the same! Amazing.
    Man honestly my diet and lifestyle had gotten so bad any change was bound to make a difference early on. I was eating ****ty fast food every night washed down with numerous beers, all I've done so far is replace that with two meals a day (IF style) eating meat, eggs, veggies and fruit.

Saad290 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saad290 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saad290 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saad290 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saad290 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saad290 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saad290 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saad290 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saad290 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saad290 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saad290 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Man honestly my diet and lifestyle had gotten so bad any change was bound to make a difference early on. I was eating ****ty fast food every night washed down with numerous beers, all I've done so far is replace that with two meals a day (IF style) eating meat, eggs, veggies and fruit.
    You don't get hungry? Because I do, and I don't know what to do then. Can we eat fruits as much as we want to?

darkstar556 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    great job man! keep up the good work

You don't get hungry? Because I do, and I don't know what to do then. Can we eat fruits as much as we want to?
    You get used to it with IF and don't get hungry until later in the day.

I'm sure there's some hardliners who avoid fruit, but compared to KFC, Maccas and beer, fruit is the least of my worries. Berries mixed with greek yoghurt and vanilla protein powder is my go to desert.

Woah! What routine would you recommend for fat loss?
    4weeks2shred was very effective. It requires lots of discipline in both diet and the gym, but one can't complain with the results you get from it.

Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just discovered this thread and was gonna throw mine out there. 315 to 132lbs, now currently sitting at 140lbs on a bulk. Below is a pic of me at about 280lbish and currently.

All worth the work!
    Attached Images

BloodTune is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thats an insane transformation, congrat bro!

Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks man!

Originally Posted by Nicksosure1 View Post
    Just discovered this thread and was gonna throw mine out there. 315 to 132lbs, now currently sitting at 140lbs on a bulk. Below is a pic of me at about 280lbish and currently.

All worth the work!
    Woah! What kept you motivated??

I could use some motivation myself.

Woah! What kept you motivated??

I could use some motivation myself.
    Man once the lbs start dropping, it's easier and easier because of the validation of what you're doing is working.

I'm more of an advocate of the keto diet than a lot of people on here. Not because I think it works better than a traditional diet, but I do think it has some edges mentally. For instance, you lose a lot of water weight, and even though the weight is water and you know it, you feel lighter, the scale is down and that kind of helps you through the first couple weeks of adapting to the diet. From then on, it's easy.

And once you start a habit and feel good about it, motivation is no longer a problem.

Eloisa85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eloisa85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eloisa85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eloisa85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eloisa85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eloisa85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eloisa85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eloisa85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eloisa85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eloisa85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eloisa85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile -45/50 pounds

I had a doctor tell me it was close to impossible for me to lose weight because of my "history" and hypothyroidism. Well, here I am. Now I'm at around 210 but i hit a plateau and looking for resources to help me move past it
    Attached Images

Page 248 of 251 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 ... LastLast