Page 246 of 251 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 244 245 246 247 248 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,380 of 7513
    Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000) Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000) Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000) Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000) Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000) Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000) Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000) Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000) Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000) Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000) Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    im in the middle of my cut. been hitting the gym for the past few weeks for the first time in years. im getting stronger and i can notice changes in my body already in terms of muscularity. i started at 5'3 260lbs. now, im 208lbs as of today. im having a lot of fun with this. im going harder and harder with each training session. im enjoying myself with this style of training, hypertrophy.

here are pics from when i started and up to when i weighed 209lbs instead of 208lbs.
    Attached Images

akj92fu is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by reasonistian View Post
    I'd say around 13-14
    Thanks appreciated

reasonistian is a complete loser! (-2000) reasonistian is a complete loser! (-2000) reasonistian is a complete loser! (-2000) reasonistian is a complete loser! (-2000) reasonistian is a complete loser! (-2000) reasonistian is a complete loser! (-2000) reasonistian is a complete loser! (-2000) reasonistian is a complete loser! (-2000) reasonistian is a complete loser! (-2000) reasonistian is a complete loser! (-2000) reasonistian is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Smashiin View Post
    im in the middle of my cut. been hitting the gym for the past few weeks for the first time in years. im getting stronger and i can notice changes in my body already in terms of muscularity. i started at 5'3 260lbs. now, im 208lbs as of today. im having a lot of fun with this. im going harder and harder with each training session. im enjoying myself with this style of training, hypertrophy.

here are pics from when i started and up to when i weighed 209lbs instead of 208lbs.
    solid work keep going, Although at 170 you'll still be fat.. I am at 170 and 6 inches taller and still have some stubborn fat, just got tired of cutting..

Unregistered Cruiser InfiniteGaijin's Avatar
    InfiniteGaijin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InfiniteGaijin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InfiniteGaijin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InfiniteGaijin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InfiniteGaijin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InfiniteGaijin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InfiniteGaijin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InfiniteGaijin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InfiniteGaijin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InfiniteGaijin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InfiniteGaijin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by back2life View Post
    hey everyone! havent posted any updates in a while. love this place, it's one of the main things that motivated me. i would sit and scroll through the pages for hours every night.

anyone just to recap. I lost over 220lbs through weight training/cardio and dieting!

the pics were coming out super zoomed so ill just post the gallery!

https://imgur.com/a/npy1Z
    Hey, your transformation is incredible, I'm currently trying to lose a lot of weight (for ever this time) and whenever I need some motivation that it's possible I just look at your transformation as a source of inspiration. I'm not trying to nuthug or anything but you're amazing (nohomo).

Same goes for everyone else in this thread too, one day I will achieve a body I can be happy with too. By the end of this year I WILL join you all in good health.
    "In the end, we're all just chalk lines on the sidewalk, drawn only to be washed away, and in the time I've been given, I am what I am"

Starting Weight: 280lbs+ (PR 310lbs)
    Halfway Point: 230lbs [X]
    Almost There: 200lbs [ ]
    End Goal Weight: 180lbs [ ]

*Sick of Being Fat Crew*
    *Full Body Crew*

XanderR1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XanderR1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Three Month Progress

Here's my three month progress shot from the beginning of December 2017 to today.

Starting weight was 226lbs, weight today was 184lbs.

I moved to Texas from the UK in reasonable shape almost three years ago.

I found a job fairly quickly but work long hours. My role also has a lot of responsibility and stress factors, and to top that off is very sedentary. I used this as an excuse to not find a gym and get back into fitness, I guess. Texas food is also amazing and terrible at the same time. I would attribute 75% of my weight gain to Whataburger alone. I gained a total of maybe 50lbs in two years and feel lucky it wasn't more. My diet is very clean now, typically a lot of good fats, 1.5g of protein per pound of my body weight a day, enough carbs on workout days. I was running around 3 miles a day prior to last week but spending about an hour afterwards lifting to help retain strength. I am laying off the cardio slightly now and focusing on heavier weight, lower repetitions and good form. I am training 5 to 6 days a week.

I don't have an amazing physique yet, but I feel like I'm well on my way and I'm excited to see where I will be in the next three months. The key thing for me was making the time to make it a part of my lifestyle and not a temporary fix, and staying consistent with my training and diet.

Thanks to everyone that posts here for helping me keep motivated.
    Attached Images

kevod1967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevod1967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevod1967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevod1967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevod1967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevod1967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevod1967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevod1967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevod1967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevod1967 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevod1967 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey guys some amazing transformation pictures in here which have inspired me.

12 years ago I was mid 20's and weighed 280lbs. I decided that enough was enough and within a couple of years had droppped 60lbs and was happy enough as a relatively flabby 220lbs.

Slowly over the next decade I watched my diet and was walking around the last couple of years at around 180lbs and felt quite happy with that.

In November though I made a lifestyle decision that I never wanted to be old in my mid 30's and wanted to be active as possible till as late in life as possible so cleaned up my diet and added some more lifts to my gym sessions.

The results have taken me by surprise. I never dreamed of seeing my abs but now I can. And you can to if you work hard enough!
    Attached Images

adarbyem is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by back2life View Post
    hey everyone! havent posted any updates in a while. love this place, it's one of the main things that motivated me. i would sit and scroll through the pages for hours every night.

anyone just to recap. I lost over 220lbs through weight training/cardio and dieting!

the pics were coming out super zoomed so ill just post the gallery!
    *link removed due to low post count*
    Nice work man! Inspiration all over this thread.

strokesonfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strokesonfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strokesonfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strokesonfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strokesonfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strokesonfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strokesonfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strokesonfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strokesonfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strokesonfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strokesonfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by NovaVita View Post
    4 weeks in, 7.8kg down.
    Even your fingers look skinnier ! Awesome bro!

Saidin22 is not very well liked. (-100) Saidin22 is not very well liked. (-100) Saidin22 is not very well liked. (-100) Saidin22 is not very well liked. (-100) Saidin22 is not very well liked. (-100) Saidin22 is not very well liked. (-100) Saidin22 is not very well liked. (-100) Saidin22 is not very well liked. (-100) Saidin22 is not very well liked. (-100) Saidin22 is not very well liked. (-100) Saidin22 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Great share guys! I am on 112 kgs and having a hard time to burn it.

NovaVita is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovaVita is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovaVita is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovaVita is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovaVita is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovaVita is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovaVita is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovaVita is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovaVita is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovaVita is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovaVita is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    6 months in now, 15.4kg down.

Not the change in the mirror I was hoping to see by 6 months thanks to a few relapses along the way, but I'm a lot better than I was. Settled into a pretty good rhythm now so hopefully the next 6 months will be more productive.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by NovaVita; 04-08-2018 at 02:46 AM.

raaasta is on a distinguished road. (+10)

2 months into cut

Hey Everybody, wanted to share some progress pics after 2 months of cutting.

Before: 172 lbs, 22% BF
    Now: 154 lbs, ~14% BF

P.S. are there any dermatologists in the house that know wtf is wrong with my skin
    Attached Images

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by raaasta View Post
    Hey Everybody, wanted to share some progress pics after 2 months of cutting.

Before: 172 lbs, 22% BF
    Now: 154 lbs, ~14% BF

P.S. are there any dermatologists in the house that know wtf is wrong with my skin
    VERY NICE progress!

ironsheik7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ironsheik7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ironsheik7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ironsheik7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ironsheik7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ironsheik7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ironsheik7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ironsheik7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ironsheik7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ironsheik7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ironsheik7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Thumbs up

Thumbs up
    Like everyone else, you want to learn the way to win. But never to accept the way to lose. To accept defeat, to learn to die, is to be liberated from it. So when tomorrow comes, you must free your ambitious mind and learn the art of dying.

--- Bruce Lee

buoyan is on a distinguished road. (+10)

B

Test

TwoBitzNpesos will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoBitzNpesos will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoBitzNpesos will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoBitzNpesos will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoBitzNpesos will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoBitzNpesos will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoBitzNpesos will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoBitzNpesos will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoBitzNpesos will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoBitzNpesos will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoBitzNpesos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Went from 220 to 183. Then I went on a bit of a dirty bulk 204. Now I am on a cut again.

Thanks for inspiration everyone!
    Attached Images

joshua22897 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

315 to 215 to 205!

Lost 100 pounds in 10 months (first 2 pics), then slowly losing since April. Gained a lot of strength and muscle mass in the past couple months while still burning fat! I'm so ready to start bulking, but I've been eating at a high deficit (1200-1500 cals) for so long I have NO idea how to do transition into bulking. At first my body was maintaining, but now idk whats going on with my body, I'm back to losing weight at a super fast pace and weighed in at 205 today (was maintaining around 215 from Feb to April then a fee weeks ago my weight just started falling) . I cheated my diet on Memorial Day and ate about 3-4k cals and lost it all in 2 days. It's weird to complain about weight loss after I've been fat my entire life, but I really don't want to be skinny lol.

Any thoughts on my progress or how I should transition into my new phase? I dont desire to be shredded with a 6 pack, I want a thick mass body, which is why I dont want to be under 200 pounds.
    Attached Images

andresm36 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

220 to 178 - 4 months

Hey guys, some of these posts are really amazing, so much hard work and excellent results. My mountain was not as high as many of you folks have climbed, but it's so great to see all these challenges met.

My case was one of slowly gaining weight by the distraction of all the responsibilities that one has to face when one reaches a certain age, I was gaining weight at a scary pace and I wasn't doing anything to prevent it. That was until my first daughter was born, it was right then and there that something clicked. I want to be a parent that is able to run, play and carry that little girl without any issue, so I started implementing exercises in just about every daily routine. I used the stairs wherever available, on average, I did 60 floors a day (MBA building, work, home). I started to run, swim, hit the gym. I also managed to eat healthier without much issue.

I got so much into my fitness journey that I developed an app to provide something that for me was missing, which was a tool that really let me visualize my body transformation, not just the numbers.
    I'm pretty excited about it, it took a LOT of work but here it is and I really hope that some of you find it as useful as it is for me and the friends that I've shown it to.

If you head to the app store and type BodyShapr, you'll find it. Or you can head to bodyshapr.net too.

I really hope you find it useful, fun and gives you a motivation boost. Finding out that BodyShapr makes your journey a little bit better would be a dream come true.

MrPerfect1994 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by joshua22897 View Post
    Lost 100 pounds in 10 months (first 2 pics), then slowly losing since April. Gained a lot of strength and muscle mass in the past couple months while still burning fat! I'm so ready to start bulking, but I've been eating at a high deficit (1200-1500 cals) for so long I have NO idea how to do transition into bulking. At first my body was maintaining, but now idk whats going on with my body, I'm back to losing weight at a super fast pace and weighed in at 205 today (was maintaining around 215 from Feb to April then a fee weeks ago my weight just started falling) . I cheated my diet on Memorial Day and ate about 3-4k cals and lost it all in 2 days. It's weird to complain about weight loss after I've been fat my entire life, but I really don't want to be skinny lol.

Any thoughts on my progress or how I should transition into my new phase? I dont desire to be shredded with a 6 pack, I want a thick mass body, which is why I dont want to be under 200 pounds.
    Wow.. great job

AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I wasn't fat, but skinnyfat. I hope this is still motivating

not 100% chronological but almost. I sorted by progress because I had a few ups and downs... Lifting and the lifestyle that comes with it have helped me through some serious times. It has helped me relieve pain through an abusive and stressful 2 year relationship, it has helped me with my anxiety and mde me a more disciplined person. It really was a rock to hold onto.

Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Damn good progress for just 2 years Alex, was it just multiple cut-bulk cycles? What are your stats now?

AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Kcrack View Post
    Damn good progress for just 2 years Alex, was it just multiple cut-bulk cycles? What are your stats now?
    Adding my lifting time up it's around 2.5 years I'd say.

It was either clean bulk or recomp. I have never cut so far. But PSMF looks really attractive to try for summer.

kindeborg is on a distinguished road. (+10) kindeborg is on a distinguished road. (+10) kindeborg is on a distinguished road. (+10) kindeborg is on a distinguished road. (+10) kindeborg is on a distinguished road. (+10) kindeborg is on a distinguished road. (+10) kindeborg is on a distinguished road. (+10) kindeborg is on a distinguished road. (+10) kindeborg is on a distinguished road. (+10) kindeborg is on a distinguished road. (+10) kindeborg is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    youtube.com/watch?v=Xi1emnT0ytA&feature=youtu.be

(Cant post links) so copy paste it to see my video. 2013-2018
    Attached Images

alexherald01 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm currently 185 LBS and I'd wanna slim down to 165-170

Height: 5'11

https: //imgur.com/a/h7EpA1j

MrCurver is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi guys,
    11 months ago when I'was checking out this forum and motivation posts, I've started doing something with myself, It's not that spectacular like every post here, but for me it's already big change :P I'm not always in track, sometimes I'm drinking socially or going grab some unhealthy food, but in day to day activities I try to be healthy. I go to gym 3 times a week, ride bike to work, and run once a week
    There is a collage with side by side comparison, and single actual photo taken from other angles below:
    Attached Images

Time-Man is just really nice. (+1000) Time-Man is just really nice. (+1000) Time-Man is just really nice. (+1000) Time-Man is just really nice. (+1000) Time-Man is just really nice. (+1000) Time-Man is just really nice. (+1000) Time-Man is just really nice. (+1000) Time-Man is just really nice. (+1000) Time-Man is just really nice. (+1000) Time-Man is just really nice. (+1000) Time-Man is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well after seeing pics what guys and girls achieved thought i'd share mine too . Started weightlifting again in Jan after deciding that seeing as i'm turning 50 this year i'll work my ass off to look better than i have ever done before , afterall 50 is just a number . Build a home gym as my 15 year old son was also showing interest to do weight training and he is now my gym partner and we share priceless father son bonding time . I managed to drop my bodyfat from 28% @ 112kg in december to 19% @ 100 kg in june . I'm 1.98m so aiming to drop down to 90kg and then to gain lean muscle mass . It has been hard to drop my weight as i don't want to loose muscle mass and so far so good my measurements only dropped around my waist and gained on my arms , chest and legs so guess i'm doing it right .

My Personal mottos
    Do the correct form and don't stroke your ego lifting heavier with bad form.
    Stay of a bloody scale and concentrate on measuring tape to see progress.
    No one can make you mad it is your choice if you want to get mad.

Kllercroc is not very well liked. (-100) Kllercroc is not very well liked. (-100) Kllercroc is not very well liked. (-100) Kllercroc is not very well liked. (-100) Kllercroc is not very well liked. (-100) Kllercroc is not very well liked. (-100) Kllercroc is not very well liked. (-100) Kllercroc is not very well liked. (-100) Kllercroc is not very well liked. (-100) Kllercroc is not very well liked. (-100) Kllercroc is not very well liked. (-100)
    im 1.83M and was weighing @84KG

im currently sitting @70.8 kG

wish me luck :x

Shanesjs is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking Always been the fat kid! Fat To Show Ready

Hi Guys

So this is my story. I have always been chubby or call it fat. Always been made fun of at school even after school. I grew to just accept the idea that i am fat just accept it. But after going through a divorce and realizing there is more to life. I started slowly getting into the whole fitness bonanza. 2011I was 106kg no muscle at all..1.79 cm tall. Started to eat healthy and lost like 12 kgs. It felt good but my weight would always fluctuate, especially over the festive season. Feb 2017 I decided that I wanted to compete in a bodybuilding competition. I never thought it would be possible but as a teenager it was always a dream of mine. I started to workout 6 days a week odd cardio session here and there then in July 2017 I met my Coach Gawie Nell ( Nella). We started to fine tune my diet and put some muscle on. Feb 2018 my show prep started and I was dead set on my goal. After 24 weeks of dieting I accomplished my goal. I placed 6th in the PCA H&H Bodybuilding Show July 7th and I was on top of this world. Something I thought would never be possible actually happened. I weighed in at 87kgs novice devision
    Last edited by Shanesjs; 07-14-2018 at 06:58 AM. Reason: Image added

komapOB will become famous soon enough. (+50) komapOB will become famous soon enough. (+50) komapOB will become famous soon enough. (+50) komapOB will become famous soon enough. (+50) komapOB will become famous soon enough. (+50) komapOB will become famous soon enough. (+50) komapOB will become famous soon enough. (+50) komapOB will become famous soon enough. (+50) komapOB will become famous soon enough. (+50) komapOB will become famous soon enough. (+50) komapOB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This took me way longer than it should have cause I didnt stick to the basics at first, it should take 2 years tops if you stay effective & consistent

But heres me in my 2014:

Then after I lost weight:

Now (no pump):

Never imagined Id ever see abs on my body hahaha
    Hopefully this helps some of you

AndyNicka is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    6 months into my weight loss/fitness journey and 15kg (33 pounds) lighter.
    Attached Images

NovaVita is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovaVita is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovaVita is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovaVita is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovaVita is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovaVita is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovaVita is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovaVita is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovaVita is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovaVita is on a distinguished road. (+10) NovaVita is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I posted some pics earlier of the slow progress I'd made over 6 months losing 15kgs... but recently I went on holiday for a month and stacked most of it back on.

To re-motivate myself I took a new before shot when I got back a month ago, and I've been much more disciplined with my diet and workouts since then.
    Attached Images

Page 246 of 251 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 244 245 246 247 248 ... LastLast