Page 150 of 251 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 200 250 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,500 of 7513
    alexbegood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexbegood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexbegood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexbegood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexbegood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexbegood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexbegood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexbegood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexbegood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexbegood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alexbegood is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by timhart1984 View Post
    My transformation took alot longer then i would have liked...would have been faster it I started to gym earlier but I focused on losing the weight first with help from weight watchers. Started at 240lbs..now a steady 160lbs. But now that I lost the weight for some reason I cant seem to bulk up...anyone else have that problem? or any recommendations on how to bulk up? I have read to eat alot of preotein, but I have been doing that for months and nothing...any supplement recommendations for bulking? I usually go to gym 4-5 times a week and I am taking Craze pre-workout and a whey protein shake after.
    Amazing work. If you start to build more muscles it's perfect.

j-ronde will become famous soon enough. (+50) j-ronde will become famous soon enough. (+50) j-ronde will become famous soon enough. (+50) j-ronde will become famous soon enough. (+50) j-ronde will become famous soon enough. (+50) j-ronde will become famous soon enough. (+50) j-ronde will become famous soon enough. (+50) j-ronde will become famous soon enough. (+50) j-ronde will become famous soon enough. (+50) j-ronde will become famous soon enough. (+50) j-ronde will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    10 months ago:

updated photos: Relaxed

Flexing abs

Getting there!
    █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█

Squat - 275x5 (to parallel)
    Deadlift - 315x5
    Bench - 225x7

Awrson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    NICEE i will transform too

timhart1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Originally Posted by alexbegood View Post
    Amazing work. If you start to build more muscles it's perfect.
    Ya. I was at the gym today and somone told me i should start lifting less reps with heavier weights. Is that true?

doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ya. I was at the gym today and somone told me i should start lifting less reps with heavier weights. Is that true?
    Follow what is working for YOU... Not advice from some gym bloke...

---------------------->>> beginner workouts that way....

Read and learn a program that suits you... track progress and adjust accordingly.

Log progress..
    Ride it like you just stole it.

trai91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ive been using intermittent fasting for around 7 weeks and stuck to 2000 cals a day. 25-30 mins of cardio 3x a week.

Heres some progress. Im going on holiday in 5 weeks so trying get shredded.

Before

After

salimans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile 1 year fatloss

I started my fatloss from last year, it have been almost 1 year
    For my 4 month fatloss, it was from 87kg down to 68kg
    After that I have been searching many healthy forum for my food died
    For me, bodybuilding.com is my first choice side for my motivation of my fatloss expecially for this fat to thin thread hehehe
    Now my fatloss is stil going on and my current weight is around 65kg...my weight target is cutting to 60kg, later i will try to add more muscle hehehe
    I have just been workout at gym centre once cos it is very far from my home to the nearest gym centre, it is about 30km, so I have been working out using 2 24kg maksimun dumble

Here my picture for 1 year fatloss
    Attached Images

Insert iphone mirror pic derekwalter's Avatar
    derekwalter will become famous soon enough. (+50) derekwalter will become famous soon enough. (+50) derekwalter will become famous soon enough. (+50) derekwalter will become famous soon enough. (+50) derekwalter will become famous soon enough. (+50) derekwalter will become famous soon enough. (+50) derekwalter will become famous soon enough. (+50) derekwalter will become famous soon enough. (+50) derekwalter will become famous soon enough. (+50) derekwalter will become famous soon enough. (+50) derekwalter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SWLAmarshrunner View Post
    2yrs ago, the only way I thought I would have abs is if they were photoshopped onto me lol. I am very proud and thankful to have been given the knowledge and physical abilities to be able to make a change! Bodybuilding.com gave me so much information, motivation and access to great products so I wanted to say thanks to them. May 17, 2011 was the day that I told myself that I would get back in shape and not just give up after a month or two. Its been a long time coming, but here I am today as the new Ricky! Please friend me/follow me as I am just getting set up but I promise I will have some good material posted on my page.

Now THAT is a transformation!
    Not only did you go from fat to fit...
    You went from white to black! Lol
    ***Canadian Crew***

Leafs for life!!

On a slow bulk... Starting weight: 9lbs, 2oz. Current weight: 205lbs

Always pick #4 Crew (BEWARE! There is a conspiracy against us!)

Knox13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by derekwalter View Post

Now THAT is a transformation!
    Not only did you go from fat to fit...
    You went from white to black! Lol
    Ah man you beat me to it!

This is a seriously inspirational thread though, Hopefully I'll post some worthy pics up here at some point.

Migit240sx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good job peeps! Very motivational!

FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    From 338 to 190 give or take a pound depending. Took about 14-15 months and now I've been maintaining post panniculectomy getting back to lifting.

See default
    Aspiring powerlifter.
    Former 350lb crew.
    Firefighter/EMT crew.

dhriscerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhriscerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhriscerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhriscerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhriscerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhriscerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhriscerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhriscerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

3 Years!

You can see my progress on my bodyspace. FAT in 2010 cut down pretty good summer 2011 got fat again in the winter then got lost it for the summer 2012 bulked hard but cleaner in the fall of 2012, and in the best shape of my life right now! Which says a lot because I was in the Marine Corps Infantry but didn't have any sort of diet.
    Attached Images
    Abs aren't made in the gym they are made in the kitchen. Bodybuilding is 80% diet 20% workout and 100% dedication.

Registered User SWLAmarshrunner's Avatar
    SWLAmarshrunner is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWLAmarshrunner is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWLAmarshrunner is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWLAmarshrunner is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWLAmarshrunner is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWLAmarshrunner is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWLAmarshrunner is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWLAmarshrunner is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWLAmarshrunner is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWLAmarshrunner is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWLAmarshrunner is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Fat to Fit

Just wanted to say great job to all of you guys. I hope my transformation pics will inspire and motivate others to improve their body. I know what it is like to be tired of the way you look and want to better yourself. I know that it is hard, especially when you bust your ass and don't get results. I encourage everyone to read, read, and read some more here on bodybuilding.com because they really do have great information! I am no personal trainer or dietician but if anyone has any questions, I would be more than willing to help in any way I can. Follow me/friend me to watch me continue my transformation!
    Attached Images

vaBuckeye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vaBuckeye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vaBuckeye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vaBuckeye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vaBuckeye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vaBuckeye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vaBuckeye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vaBuckeye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vaBuckeye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vaBuckeye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vaBuckeye is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just wanted to say great job to all of you guys. I hope my transformation pics will inspire and motivate others to improve their body. I know what it is like to be tired of the way you look and want to better yourself. I know that it is hard, especially when you bust your ass and don't get results. I encourage everyone to read, read, and read some more here on bodybuilding.com because they really do have great information! I am no personal trainer or dietician but if anyone has any questions, I would be more than willing to help in any way I can. Follow me/friend me to watch me continue my transformation!
    Wow man, great job. I'd love to get to your status. What was diet and routine during cut and what is it now?

cas1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cas1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cas1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cas1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cas1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cas1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cas1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cas1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cas1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cas1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cas1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Progress

Just thought I would share with you guys my progress! Some amazing transformations on this site!
    Attached Images

imastar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imastar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imastar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imastar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imastar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imastar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I love just coming to this thread and looking at what all of your progress is.....all of you keep that up and keep moving forward!

RippedRocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedRocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedRocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedRocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedRocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedRocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedRocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedRocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedRocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedRocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedRocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Year of the Mud

I spent the past year training for the Tough Mudder which is coming up in Buffalo, NY at the end of this month. While I am doing more of a powerlifting/strength training workout than I am bodybuilding, I did notice some significant changes in my body over the year.

The first pic is when I started in July last year. I did some (very occasional) cardio from then 'til October when I started a new job in roofing, where I lost quite a bit of weight just from the hard labor and stopped doing cardio. The 2nd picture is right before I decided to suck it up and start lifting after work, during the first week of January...and the 3rd was taken today, about 6 months later after starting my strength program, and one month before the Mudder.

Hope to see some of you at the course!

yearofthemud.jpg
    I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.
    -Philippians 4:13

dhriscerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhriscerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhriscerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhriscerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhriscerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhriscerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhriscerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhriscerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RippedRocker View Post
    I spent the past year training for the Tough Mudder which is coming up in Buffalo, NY at the end of this month. While I am doing more of a powerlifting/strength training workout than I am bodybuilding, I did notice some significant changes in my body over the year.

The first pic is when I started in July last year. I did some (very occasional) cardio from then 'til October when I started a new job in roofing, where I lost quite a bit of weight just from the hard labor and stopped doing cardio. The 2nd picture is right before I decided to suck it up and start lifting after work, during the first week of January...and the 3rd was taken today, about 6 months later after starting my strength program, and one month before the Mudder.

Hope to see some of you at the course!

Attachment 5925943
    I ran it last yr and will again July 20th in Minneapolis to bad I hate running lol but its still a fun time
    Abs aren't made in the gym they are made in the kitchen. Bodybuilding is 80% diet 20% workout and 100% dedication.

RippedRocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedRocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedRocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedRocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedRocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedRocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedRocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedRocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedRocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedRocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedRocker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I use to lift 'til failure in the 8-12 range on a classic bodybuilding split with quite a bit of isolation. I wasn't making gains as quickly as I wanted so I hesitantly switched to a 3-day-a-week, all-compound, full-body workout with 3 sets of 5 reps and had much more success. However, as doughnutgut said, do what works for YOU. If you're still seeing quick gains then don't try to fix what's not broken. If you are stalling though I would definitely 2nd the high weight + low reps simply because the change worked for me.
    I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.
    -Philippians 4:13

contranavy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SlashBrah View Post
    heres mine
    ****ing good work. keep going hard brah

Registered User SWLAmarshrunner's Avatar
    SWLAmarshrunner is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWLAmarshrunner is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWLAmarshrunner is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWLAmarshrunner is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWLAmarshrunner is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWLAmarshrunner is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWLAmarshrunner is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWLAmarshrunner is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWLAmarshrunner is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWLAmarshrunner is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWLAmarshrunner is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by vaBuckeye View Post
    Wow man, great job. I'd love to get to your status. What was diet and routine during cut and what is it now?
    Thanks bro, I created a new thread because there would be too much info to put on this thread. I just posted up my bulking diet, cutting diets, cardio, and workouts. Check it out under thread titled "Transformation pics of myself leading up to competition". I dont have enough posts to post the link

doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks bro, I created a new thread because there would be too much info to put on this thread. I just posted up my bulking diet, cutting diets, cardio, and workouts. Check it out under thread titled "Transformation pics of myself leading up to competition". I dont have enough posts to post the link
    In for helping.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=155136793

May as well embed a progress pic... usually just place a link.

here goes... Over 75 ish pounds difference.

TDEE --- check
    Macros --- check
    IIFIYM --- check
    Compounds --- check
    Sleep well --- check

Be nice!!!!!!

kiloh will become famous soon enough. (+50) kiloh will become famous soon enough. (+50) kiloh will become famous soon enough. (+50) kiloh will become famous soon enough. (+50) kiloh will become famous soon enough. (+50) kiloh will become famous soon enough. (+50) kiloh will become famous soon enough. (+50) kiloh will become famous soon enough. (+50) kiloh will become famous soon enough. (+50) kiloh will become famous soon enough. (+50) kiloh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by doughnutgut View Post
    May as well embed a progress pic... usually just place a link.

here goes... Over 75 ish pounds difference.

TDEE --- check
    Macros --- check
    IIFIYM --- check
    Compounds --- check
    Sleep well --- check

Be nice!!!!!!

Very nice. Congrats on your progress.

Musicman771 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Musicman771 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Musicman771 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Musicman771 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Musicman771 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Musicman771 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Musicman771 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Musicman771 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Musicman771 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Musicman771 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Musicman771 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Out of all the posts here. On this site, any forum site for that matter, here is where we all come together as a collective for one goal. It's very motivating seeing everyone's journey and how hard we push eachother. Great great stuff guys. Like I said, very motivating and progress is unbelievable.

Keeps me going as sad as that sounds ha

Keep it going fellas

dico1610 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dico1610 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dico1610 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dico1610 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dico1610 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dico1610 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dico1610 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dico1610 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dico1610 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dico1610 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dico1610 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The last transformation photo I'll be posting

251 lbs December 2012

157 lbs Today July 2 2013
    Attached Images

Boots2Asses77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boots2Asses77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boots2Asses77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boots2Asses77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boots2Asses77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boots2Asses77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boots2Asses77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boots2Asses77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boots2Asses77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was 249 on April 16th.... 12 weeks (to the day) later, I am 219.
    I am half way to my goal. NOTHING CAN STOP ME NOW.

bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    very inspiring thread! my transformation so far. bulking atm.

aug 2011

apr 2013
    Iron & Ice Cream.

Stop Bitchin.

Shred.

Joeharshaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dico1610 View Post
    The last transformation photo I'll be posting

251 lbs December 2012

157 lbs Today July 2 2013
    Frigging amazing man. You did it! Can you tell us how?

Allenflow1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great job guys!

Page 150 of 251 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 200 250 ... LastLast