Page 12 of 251 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast
    [300 Spartan Crew] counterfit_hero's Avatar
    counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    well done to all !!!!!
    Justice for the 96

Y.N.W.A

Liverpool F.C

***Irish Misc Crew***

slayryd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slayryd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slayryd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    vxlOcelot that is a great transformation. I think it's great when these guys go from fat to small and fit BUT what I really like to see is from fat to swole and shredded. Which is what I am on my way too. Hope I can get close to as shredded as you look. Congrats

HughGRection22B will become famous soon enough. (+50) HughGRection22B will become famous soon enough. (+50) HughGRection22B will become famous soon enough. (+50) HughGRection22B will become famous soon enough. (+50) HughGRection22B will become famous soon enough. (+50) HughGRection22B will become famous soon enough. (+50) HughGRection22B will become famous soon enough. (+50) HughGRection22B will become famous soon enough. (+50) HughGRection22B will become famous soon enough. (+50) HughGRection22B will become famous soon enough. (+50) HughGRection22B will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah please tell us what you did for the stretchmarks? Laser? Fraxel-treatment? Did the ones on your stomach just go away as you lost weight and your skin tightened up? I have some that look exactly like yours on my stomach its f u c k ing disgusting!!!!!!

m0ntar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m0ntar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m0ntar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m0ntar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m0ntar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m0ntar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m0ntar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m0ntar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m0ntar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m0ntar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m0ntar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by HughGRection22B View Post
    Yeah please tell us what you did for the stretchmarks? Laser? Fraxel-treatment? Did the ones on your stomach just go away as you lost weight and your skin tightened up? I have some that look exactly like yours on my stomach its f u c k ing disgusting!!!!!!
    They fade over time. I still have mine but they are much lighter for me. I have dropped 50lbs so far and they are just not as noticeable as they were when I first started working out. I wear mine proudly as a reminder to not return to being a fat fuk and keep striving to reach my goals.

TheLulz69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLulz69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLulz69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLulz69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLulz69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLulz69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLulz69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLulz69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLulz69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLulz69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLulz69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good stuff

LinDiva3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LinDiva3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LinDiva3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LinDiva3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LinDiva3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LinDiva3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LinDiva3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LinDiva3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LinDiva3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LinDiva3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LinDiva3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Congrats to everyone!

mglover92 is a name known to all. (+5000) mglover92 is a name known to all. (+5000) mglover92 is a name known to all. (+5000) mglover92 is a name known to all. (+5000) mglover92 is a name known to all. (+5000) mglover92 is a name known to all. (+5000) mglover92 is a name known to all. (+5000) mglover92 is a name known to all. (+5000) mglover92 is a name known to all. (+5000) mglover92 is a name known to all. (+5000) mglover92 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    amazing thread...alot of good transformations!

suntheone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Truly great achievement

Amazing, fabulous, fantastic effort and achievement, Congratulations!!!!! keep it up.

xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSwiftx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Figured I'd add to the thread

Big natty nutsac

instagram: xswiftx
    ********: www.********.com/swift.fitnessx
    Youtube: www.youtube.com/theironlionfitness

Swekie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swekie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swekie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swekie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swekie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swekie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swekie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swekie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swekie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swekie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swekie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Some awesome transformations here !

Keep it up !

00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00_Juris is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How many years is that transformation xSwiftx?

Originally Posted by FATtoDEEZED View Post
    Jelly of that jawline brah sick!
    Originally Posted by johnnyj411 View Post
    ^^^ Jawline came in nicely,great job!
    Thanks brahs

Originally Posted by Jacob9517 View Post
    00_Juris
    Omfg nice transformation! I wish i get rid of my face fat too after my diet! :P
    You will. I've found it's often a vastly under appreciated aspect of losing a lot of fat.

UrSledgehammer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good Job, I come here every other week or so for inspiration.

The work is starting to pay off. Dec 2 2011, 270lbs today Jan 31 2012, 251. I still have a long way to go but it is finally starting to come off.

fox408 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow, there are some ridiculously amazing transformations in here.
    Thanks guys, truly inspiring.

JonM422 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just want to say to everyone here that has posted their transformations...THANK YOU! You have all been such an inspiration. I got the itch to improve my life last year in January. I was the heaviest I had ever been at 265. Over the course of the first half of the year I made it down to 210. Work got crazy for the 2nd half of the year, and I hate to say that I managed to put 25 of those hard lost pounds back on. Stumbled upon the bodybuilding.com site back in late November and joined a new gym. My journey from fat to fit has started again at 230. My 2012 goal... to finally be able to post a transformation picture on here and inspire others the way you all have inspired me. Keep up the good work everybody!

DannyLoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DLap View Post
    I wish I had a pic of me before the before pic. The before pic was after already losing 35 lbs. What do you guys think?

This is what i've been looking for I kinda look the same as you did in your before pic at the moment. My pic does nothing for me was just after eating. Stupid.

How long did this take you? and what form of exercise did you find most effective because i'm finding it hard to find one to suit?

Cheers.

Well done by the way.

tonafun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tonafun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tonafun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tonafun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tonafun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tonafun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tonafun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tonafun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tonafun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tonafun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tonafun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by xSwiftx View Post
    Figured I'd add to the thread
    Damn, nice work, how long did it take to get where you are at?

martylock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey i love this thread! check out my pic in profile.. very new to this site.. so help and freinds could be needed!
    Thanks..
    was 114kg.. now 82 kg

AbilityMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbilityMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbilityMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbilityMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbilityMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbilityMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbilityMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbilityMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbilityMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbilityMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbilityMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yesterday was the mark of my one month of weight loss, I lost 10 lbs in that month and I want to lose another 10 this month!

I took before and after pictures but I'll show those when I am done my fat cut and begin my bulk, I was thinking 3 month cut and then bulk, so only 2 months left!

Thanks for all the inspiration everyone!

matahott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Michael86 View Post
    here is a timeline photo at various weight since august of last year of my 162lb loss
    Very inspiring how u do it?

hazelfreckles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hazelfreckles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hazelfreckles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hazelfreckles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hazelfreckles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hazelfreckles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hazelfreckles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hazelfreckles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hazelfreckles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hazelfreckles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hazelfreckles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    gREAT INSPIRATION, I AM CURRENTLY AROUND 180+ LOOKING TO GET TO WHER U ARE!!! aMAZING!

Originally Posted by pinklush View Post
    First of all, I just want to say that all of these transformations are honestly inspiring. It's pretty brave to admit to yourself that changes need to be made and very brave to go about making them. Then it's very admirable to share such drastic transformations. I appreciate having this as a reference to what people can accomplish when they're dedicated and motivated. I'm still a total noob and am still trying to get a feel for everything so bear with me, but thought I might as well share. It's not the biggest transformation and it's nowhere near where I'd like to be but I feel a huge change in the way my body performs, in my overall mood and my overall quality of life.
    I was skinny/fat in college. I was all about having a low number on a scale and fitting into a size 0. I gained a lot of weight after I had my son simply from getting depressed and overwhelmed and having horrible relationship issues. I should have been exercising instead of binge eating.
    Anyways, I hated how I looked. I hated how I felt even more and I felt like the world's biggest hypocrite being a fat nurse. So I started running 5-6 days a week, lifting 4-5 days a week, replaced all beverages with plain water and completely changed the way I ate.
    I'm not sure what order the pictures will show up, but the bigger two are July/August 2011- 172.2lbs Yuck
    The smaller three are within the past few weeks- hovering around 125-127lbs

Like I said, not where I want to be but I've been trying to measure my progress through fitness/lifting goals and how I've been feeling. Progress, not perfection.
    hazelfreckles- lifting heavier to feel lighter:)

2SERIOUS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great Job everyone!
    Time to get SERIOUS!!

Location: Manchester, England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Ben77mc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ben77mc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ben77mc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ben77mc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ben77mc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ben77mc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ben77mc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ben77mc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ben77mc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ben77mc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ben77mc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Don't have and pics of what I was like at my fattest, but here's one of me when I was about 15 looking like a blob:

And here's me before christmas. I know I've got a hell of a lot more work to do, but that's the happiest I've ever been with my body and now it's just time to add more muscle. I'm getting there...fingers crossed!

wanttolose485 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanttolose485 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanttolose485 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanttolose485 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanttolose485 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanttolose485 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanttolose485 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanttolose485 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanttolose485 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanttolose485 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanttolose485 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Update

Here's an updated pic...

Been overweight since grade school. The above set is 6 years of flip-flopping weights and failing diets, since I had no idea what I was doing.

The below set is one year, after finding this website and doing the right things.

248.8 lbs in Sept 2010 - 169 lbs, January 2012.

newtrans2.jpg
    Sept 2010: 248.8 lbs
    Nov 2011: 162 lbs
    Dec 2011: 172 lbs (mini bulk, and a few holiday cheats)
    Jan 2012: cutting again....

Hmm... somebody's traveling light!... Meh, maybe you're getting stronger.... Well, I have been eating more!

cdeez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cdeez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ^^good work up there ^^ keep it going folks..

thanks to this site and especially this forum im at 207lb right now. im coming from 256 beginning of august 2011 til now. i can't wait to post pics at my one year mark. hopefully it will be good as some the folks in here..
    Things in life worth having don't come easy...

JoshuaCMink88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoshuaCMink88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoshuaCMink88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by pinklush View Post
    Thanks so much for the positive feedback. I get a little intimidated by all the crazy-fit women on this site but try to remind myself that that same intimidation kept me out of the gym for so long...
    great job! are you in the military?

viliamu is on a distinguished road. (+10) viliamu is on a distinguished road. (+10) viliamu is on a distinguished road. (+10) viliamu is on a distinguished road. (+10) viliamu is on a distinguished road. (+10) viliamu is on a distinguished road. (+10) viliamu is on a distinguished road. (+10) viliamu is on a distinguished road. (+10) viliamu is on a distinguished road. (+10) viliamu is on a distinguished road. (+10) viliamu is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by lightweight99 View Post
    [/img]

260 to 198
    Dude that is some awesome progress . Good luck with the rest of your goals
    My log : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141957901

orthoguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orthoguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orthoguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orthoguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orthoguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orthoguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orthoguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orthoguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orthoguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orthoguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orthoguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    3 months mini transformation
    98 kg to 83.5 kg with these routine:

intermittent fasting leangains style
    full body workout 3-4x/week
    1-2 session of cardio/week. low to medium intensity interval training 40 minutes

well still a long long way to go. i want to lose 15 kg more (im 5'6")
    Attached Images

KillingOnEmpty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KillingOnEmpty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

my transformation...so far

the first pic is actually after i lost 30 pounds or so believe it or not haha. dont have any pics of me at the max weight of 265 but i hover around 185 these days and am starting my first bulking phase to try and add some muscle and fill out some loose skin.
    Attached Images

inadreamscape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Not sure what to do now

Okay, so I'm not exactly "fit" by any means yet - at least not the way I see it - but this is my progress. I'm 6'3 and currently 178lbs.

FIRST THREE IMAGES - around July 2010 at my biggest, 255 pounds (this is ALL fat, no muscle at all)

Then, by August of 2011 I was at 180lbs and have just kinda maintained that weight until now...casually lifting weights but not really doing anything useful.

SECOND TWO IMAGES - Last week, around 178lbs.

My problem is where to go from here. I still really hate the belly fat that I still have (and love handles, they drive me FREAKING INSANE) but I also really really hate how skinny my arms are and how weak and scrawny I feel. I really want to have big arms and just look more fit in general. No more belly fat, possibly abs, etc. I was thinking about bulking...as clean as I possibly can. Online calculators I've found say to gain muscle I need to eat 3200 calories a day. After carefully counting my calories to loose weight the past year and a halfish, this terrifies me and I have a weird anxiety and fear of gaining fat back. But, if I eat really healthy, it should be okay right? Will that work for my body type? Which is "Endomorph" I'm pretty sure... Any help is really appreciated, thanks guys!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by inadreamscape; 02-03-2012 at 09:31 PM.

Branomano is on a distinguished road. (+10) Branomano is on a distinguished road. (+10) Branomano is on a distinguished road. (+10) Branomano is on a distinguished road. (+10) Branomano is on a distinguished road. (+10) Branomano is on a distinguished road. (+10) Branomano is on a distinguished road. (+10) Branomano is on a distinguished road. (+10) Branomano is on a distinguished road. (+10) Branomano is on a distinguished road. (+10) Branomano is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Here is mine, I hope it helps in the battle against fat.
    Attached Images

Page 12 of 251 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast