IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Misc i need your advice, underage drinking related, confronting parents

So to set the background, my parents caught me drinking over the summer; they found 21 beers in my bookbag. I got in alot of trouble and that was that. My parents do not drink at all, but my familys big on drinking. My cousin whos 19 drinks openly in the family as their parents know and he had 29 beers on christmas eve at our family party. I really wish that my parents would be chill with me drinking so i could drink in front of the family and so i wouldnt keep putting myself in stupid positions. My parents constantly remind of the "trust" their putting in me by letting me go out every night... but i just want to come out clean and wwant them to know i drink and i really want them to be ok with it. Is it worth telling them? If i were to tell i think i'd say "would you rather have me lie to you every night and get myself into stupid positions or would you rather know the truth now, one hurts more in the end" or some ****. WHAT SHOULD I SAY

cliffs-
    read it
    im 16, should i come out clean that i drink and they have to live with it?
    If so, what say

huskerfan2418 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfan2418 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfan2418 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfan2418 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfan2418 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfan2418 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfan2418 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfan2418 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfan2418 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfan2418 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfan2418 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How old are you?

IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by huskerfan2418 View Post
    How old are you?
    16, young i know, inb4 teenmisc

bump

cannadian is a name known to all. (+5000) cannadian is a name known to all. (+5000) cannadian is a name known to all. (+5000) cannadian is a name known to all. (+5000) cannadian is a name known to all. (+5000) cannadian is a name known to all. (+5000) cannadian is a name known to all. (+5000) cannadian is a name known to all. (+5000) cannadian is a name known to all. (+5000) cannadian is a name known to all. (+5000) cannadian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you european, canadian, or american?

in europe/canada nobody would care if you had a few beers at 16...

Originally Posted by cannadian View Post
    you european, canadian, or american?

in europe/canada nobody would care if you had a few beers at 16...
    american, strong username. I just wish i could drink with the fam and have my parents know i drink so i wouldnt have to worry about it all the time and do stupid **** to hide im not drinking.

Nick817 is just really nice. (+1000) Nick817 is just really nice. (+1000) Nick817 is just really nice. (+1000) Nick817 is just really nice. (+1000) Nick817 is just really nice. (+1000) Nick817 is just really nice. (+1000) Nick817 is just really nice. (+1000) Nick817 is just really nice. (+1000) Nick817 is just really nice. (+1000) Nick817 is just really nice. (+1000) Nick817 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Respect your parents until you move out

Originally Posted by Nick817 View Post
    Idk mang, i feel like i should, but i feel like i'd be better in the long run if i told them upfront. My aunt (shes young, 30's), told me to tell them straight up because i'd be safer and thats what she did when she was my age :/

virespernixor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) virespernixor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) virespernixor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) virespernixor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) virespernixor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) virespernixor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) virespernixor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) virespernixor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) virespernixor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) virespernixor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) virespernixor is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Nick817 View Post

this
    �We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act. It is a habit.� -Aristotle-

We stopped checking under our bed for monsters when we realized they were inside us...

The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.

Sometimes there's justice and sometimes there's just us.

Hipposquatamus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hipposquatamus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hipposquatamus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hipposquatamus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hipposquatamus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hipposquatamus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hipposquatamus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hipposquatamus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hipposquatamus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hipposquatamus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hipposquatamus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    their roof, their rules..
    Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

milkfat343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milkfat343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milkfat343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milkfat343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milkfat343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milkfat343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milkfat343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milkfat343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milkfat343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milkfat343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) milkfat343 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Hipposquatamus View Post
    their roof, their rules..
    this. in other words. hide your alcohol better duh

DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    move in with your auntie and uncle in belair
    CATZCREW BRAH

get wid it or get lost

so hide it. i mean i guess i could do that

At times wears blue pants Iriathz's Avatar
    Iriathz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iriathz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iriathz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iriathz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iriathz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iriathz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iriathz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iriathz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iriathz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iriathz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iriathz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How much do you drink, and do your friends/people around your age drink a lot where you live?

Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    how about you don't bring sh!t into your parents house since it's not your house, and drinking is overrated, and you're 16 and stupid.

Fantic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fantic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fantic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fantic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fantic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fantic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fantic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fantic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fantic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fantic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fantic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    16 and 19 is big difference. I wouldnt advocate drinking until college. It sucks to say, but my parents were right, you're really immature when you're in highschool. Better to not be dumb and not **** up your life when college is on the horizon. stay safe OP

turkey_server is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turkey_server is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turkey_server is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turkey_server is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turkey_server is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turkey_server is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turkey_server is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turkey_server is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turkey_server is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turkey_server is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turkey_server is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by IceyVeins View Post
    so hide it. i mean i guess i could do that
    Uh, no. They say don't drink, so you don't drink, because you're 16 and you do wtf they tell you to do.

If I was dad I'd whoop your ass til you straighten the **** up.
    ND sucks.

OSUtri is on a distinguished road. (+10) OSUtri is on a distinguished road. (+10) OSUtri is on a distinguished road. (+10) OSUtri is on a distinguished road. (+10) OSUtri is on a distinguished road. (+10) OSUtri is on a distinguished road. (+10) OSUtri is on a distinguished road. (+10) OSUtri is on a distinguished road. (+10) OSUtri is on a distinguished road. (+10) OSUtri is on a distinguished road. (+10) OSUtri is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by IceyVeins View Post
    So to set the background, my parents caught me drinking over the summer; they found 21 beers in my bookbag. I got in alot of trouble and that was that. My parents do not drink at all, but my familys big on drinking. My cousin whos 19 drinks openly in the family as their parents know and he had 29 beers on christmas eve at our family party. I really wish that my parents would be chill with me drinking so i could drink in front of the family and so i wouldnt keep putting myself in stupid positions. My parents constantly remind of the "trust" their putting in me by letting me go out every night... but i just want to come out clean and wwant them to know i drink and i really want them to be ok with it. Is it worth telling them? If i were to tell i think i'd say "would you rather have me lie to you every night and get myself into stupid positions or would you rather know the truth now, one hurts more in the end" or some ****. WHAT SHOULD I SAY

cliffs-
    read it
    im 16, should i come out clean that i drink and they have to live with it?
    If so, what say
    Your cousin had 29 beers at a christmas party???!!! How gigantic is he??? That is the amount my buddy who was 6'3" 320 would drink when he getting blackout 6 nights a week. Something doesn't add up.
    Michael J. Pelechaty
    Sponsorship Coordinator, Ohio State Triathlon
    VP Sponsorship, Summit Multisport
    "Yeah I was depressed for a while, but then I remembered how awesome I am."

Fantic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fantic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fantic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fantic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fantic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fantic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fantic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fantic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fantic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fantic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fantic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by OSUtri View Post
    Your cousin had 29 beers at a christmas party???!!! How gigantic is he??? That is the amount my buddy who was 6'3" 320 would drink when he getting blackout 6 nights a week. Something doesn't add up.
    Dad drank a 30 rack one night. Took him about 6 hours, and he's drank like a fish for 30 years. He was TORE up... so spoon pics

bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    at my family parties the parents would let us drink so they could keep an eye on us and we wouldnt go drunk driving and ****.

JIZZERINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JIZZERINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JIZZERINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JIZZERINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JIZZERINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JIZZERINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JIZZERINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JIZZERINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JIZZERINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JIZZERINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JIZZERINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Kill your parents OP.

Zackkk is just really nice. (+1000) Zackkk is just really nice. (+1000) Zackkk is just really nice. (+1000) Zackkk is just really nice. (+1000) Zackkk is just really nice. (+1000) Zackkk is just really nice. (+1000) Zackkk is just really nice. (+1000) Zackkk is just really nice. (+1000) Zackkk is just really nice. (+1000) Zackkk is just really nice. (+1000) Zackkk is just really nice. (+1000)
    16 and 19 is a big age difference. You're not drinking in my house until you're at least 18.
    Rep Back All

so dont tell them it is

Originally Posted by OSUtri View Post
    hes 19 155 5'10 srs. He's been drinking 4 nights a week since 10th grade and is in a frat. He was drinking all day, went to the jets and giants game and drank there, than christmas eve party drank there. Wasn't even sloppy drunk, and if im right the 29 were just at the Christmas eve party

Originally Posted by Iriathz View Post
    How much do you drink, and do your friends/people around your age drink a lot where you live?
    I drink 1-2 days a week, and usually around a 12 rack each time. And yeah everyone drinks around here, only a handful of people dont 15+ here, and all my cousins and uncles are big on drinking too