Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Different lifestyles, different goals.

If you want to stand out and dress colorful go for it. If you want to go around banging chicks (made myself laugh) then good for you, that's your goal.

However I want to run my own hotel group one day, i'll form to what the business world accepts. So ill dress professionally, ill talk politely, ill even be nice to people that are so annoying that it hurts more than a kidney stone lodged in my penis.
    Squat: 135 lbs
    Bench: 225 lbs
    Deadlift: 185 lbs

Stop quoting my stats. I know what I'm doing if I can deadlift 1.5 plates.

bruhbruh is not very well liked. (-100) bruhbruh is not very well liked. (-100) bruhbruh is not very well liked. (-100) bruhbruh is not very well liked. (-100) bruhbruh is not very well liked. (-100) bruhbruh is not very well liked. (-100) bruhbruh is not very well liked. (-100) bruhbruh is not very well liked. (-100) bruhbruh is not very well liked. (-100) bruhbruh is not very well liked. (-100) bruhbruh is not very well liked. (-100)
    swag=style+adittude

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    let's see...

highliter colored nikes
    nascar jackets
    size 46 pants when you weigh 130lbs.

LOL @ your swag. Jakes on you ****git.
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cuz if u got $, u dont need swag
    ***COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW***
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***
    Twinlab Militia Member

"Suffer the pain of discipline, or suffer the pain of regret."
    Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130261613&page=43

TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100) TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100) TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100) TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100) TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100) TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100) TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100) TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100) TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100) TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100) TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by trailless View Post

If you want to stand out and dress colorful go for it. If you want to go around banging chicks (made myself laugh) then good for you, that's your goal.

However I want to run my own hotel group one day, i'll form to what the business world accepts. So ill dress professionally, ill talk politely, ill even be nice to people that are so annoying that it hurts more than a kidney stone lodged in my penis.
    You're from Tennessee and you never had access to it in a major city or in a major way. You don't even understand what we are talking about.

Why are you commenting?

Do you even understand what it is? It made no sense, nor is the concept mutually exclusive to what you're trying to do.

You simply have that businessman swag.

Originally Posted by ChosenBrah View Post
    Cuz if u got $, u dont need swag
    But if you combine money WITH swag its a beautiful thing.

Money + Swag > Money alone.

RickieQ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RickieQ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RickieQ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RickieQ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RickieQ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RickieQ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RickieQ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RickieQ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RickieQ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RickieQ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RickieQ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hmmm.. the dictionary seems to have a very different understanding of the term swagger..

swag·ger   [swag-er]
    verb (used without object)
    to walk or strut with a defiant or insolent air.
    to boast or brag noisily.

noun
    swaggering manner, conduct, or walk; ostentatious display of arrogance and conceit.

So really you are an attention seeking *******.

Registered User ThatRussianDude's Avatar
    ThatRussianDude is just really nice. (+1000) ThatRussianDude is just really nice. (+1000) ThatRussianDude is just really nice. (+1000) ThatRussianDude is just really nice. (+1000) ThatRussianDude is just really nice. (+1000) ThatRussianDude is just really nice. (+1000) ThatRussianDude is just really nice. (+1000) ThatRussianDude is just really nice. (+1000) ThatRussianDude is just really nice. (+1000) ThatRussianDude is just really nice. (+1000) ThatRussianDude is just really nice. (+1000)
    /thread

ghostphotocall will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostphotocall will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostphotocall will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostphotocall will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostphotocall will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostphotocall will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostphotocall will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostphotocall will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostphotocall will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostphotocall will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostphotocall will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by trailless View Post

Professionalism and swag are not mutually exclusive, please please learn this. Learning to stand out from the crowd can be extremely beneficial in the professional environment

tottsBALEout is on a distinguished road. (+10) tottsBALEout is on a distinguished road. (+10) tottsBALEout is on a distinguished road. (+10) tottsBALEout is on a distinguished road. (+10) tottsBALEout is on a distinguished road. (+10) tottsBALEout is on a distinguished road. (+10) tottsBALEout is on a distinguished road. (+10) tottsBALEout is on a distinguished road. (+10) tottsBALEout is on a distinguished road. (+10) tottsBALEout is on a distinguished road. (+10) tottsBALEout is on a distinguished road. (+10)

SWAG

you mad

randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randombrah102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just looked up swag in the dictionary, saw this pic next to it

what were you saying again? whites got no swag?

chkm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chkm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chkm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chkm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chkm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chkm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chkm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chkm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chkm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chkm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chkm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    search up money boy on youtube, best white rapper germany has got

ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TurboGodzilla View Post
    Money + Swag > Money alone.
    They way people say swag 100 times is so gay. If u gotta say swag u aint got swag
    ***COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW***
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***
    Twinlab Militia Member

"Suffer the pain of discipline, or suffer the pain of regret."
    Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130261613&page=43

charred99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charred99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charred99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charred99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charred99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charred99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charred99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charred99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charred99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charred99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charred99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Confidence that borders on arrogance. I dont need swag.
    R.I.P Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian (1989-2011) Gone but never forgotten. Forever Mirin <3

***MrDot Personal Army Crew***
    ***GlassMoon intimidates me Crew***
    ***Devils always catches es me mirin Crew***
    ***Over 6ft Crew***
    ***Vegitarian Crew***

No I dont squat, because I dont train to impress gorillas. I train to impress women and preteen boys.

Bench - 335
    Squat - 405 (AalmostTG)
    Deadlift - 615 (Raw. No belts, straps, chalk needed)

RickieQ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RickieQ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RickieQ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RickieQ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RickieQ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RickieQ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RickieQ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RickieQ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RickieQ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RickieQ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RickieQ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you guys are confusing charm and charisma for.. swag..

BigBritishBalls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBritishBalls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBritishBalls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBritishBalls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBritishBalls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBritishBalls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBritishBalls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBritishBalls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBritishBalls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBritishBalls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBritishBalls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Jack Swagger is white

TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100) TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100) TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100) TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100) TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100) TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100) TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100) TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100) TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100) TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100) TurboGodzilla is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by RickieQ View Post
    Hmmm.. the dictionary seems to have a very different understanding of the term swagger..

swag·ger   [swag-er]
    verb (used without object)
    to walk or strut with a defiant or insolent air.
    to boast or brag noisily.

noun
    swaggering manner, conduct, or walk; ostentatious display of arrogance and conceit.

So really you are an attention seeking *******.
    But you wrongfully come at the idea that attention = wrong.

Are you a Christian or something? Am I in the wrong place?

Because the meaning of life is you will die soon. Nothing will matter. You will die and even if people celebrate you or zyzz-you after death, you will never know it. At the very least it makes death less scary to know you will have a legacy, but even that just makes it even more melodramatic to die.

You never feel more alive than in a moment when another sentient being (or multiple) acknowledges your existence = attention.

The point is that we SHOULD ALL BE ATTENTION SEEKING *******S if we know what the fukk we are doing with our lives and if we have a god damn clue about the seriousness of life and death.

You are stupid if you try to act like you don't like attention because attention is the truest thing we have in this universe. If you are not out there seeking attention in one way or another, (weather its being an actor in a movie, or a fireman, or a cop, a choir director at church, or a slutty girl, or a BODYBUILDER who works arbitrarily every other day for years just so people will LOOK at him more. Not give him money necessarily, he isn't saving anyones life. Only looks baby.)

So I didn't see a criticism even though you meant it as one. Wake up *******.

Before you're dead.

ghostphotocall will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostphotocall will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostphotocall will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostphotocall will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostphotocall will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostphotocall will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostphotocall will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostphotocall will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostphotocall will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostphotocall will become famous soon enough. (+50) ghostphotocall will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Also to answer the troll I have seen tons of white guys in real lfie with swag. In fact I would say I am much prefering white boy swag to black guy swag right now. Do white miscers have swag? Well...lol

Levronewannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Levronewannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Levronewannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Levronewannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Levronewannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Levronewannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Levronewannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Levronewannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Levronewannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Levronewannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Levronewannabe is just really nice. (+1000)
    mick jagger revolutionized swag you dumbfuk

RapAttack will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapAttack will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapAttack will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapAttack will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapAttack will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapAttack will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapAttack will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapAttack will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapAttack will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapAttack will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapAttack will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 16yomuscle View Post
    I mean confidence in yourself and ability to not walk around like a scared puppy. I only see white, asian, indian boys doing this (srs)
    That mentality is why you're going to make minimum wage into your 40s. Why is it the white / asian / indians are all ballin hard later in life?

tottsBALEout is on a distinguished road. (+10) tottsBALEout is on a distinguished road. (+10) tottsBALEout is on a distinguished road. (+10) tottsBALEout is on a distinguished road. (+10) tottsBALEout is on a distinguished road. (+10) tottsBALEout is on a distinguished road. (+10) tottsBALEout is on a distinguished road. (+10) tottsBALEout is on a distinguished road. (+10) tottsBALEout is on a distinguished road. (+10) tottsBALEout is on a distinguished road. (+10) tottsBALEout is on a distinguished road. (+10)

SWAG...brb thousands of people travel to a downtown mall just to get a glimpse of you...

BigBritishBalls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBritishBalls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBritishBalls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBritishBalls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBritishBalls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBritishBalls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBritishBalls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBritishBalls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBritishBalls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBritishBalls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBritishBalls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by tottsBALEout View Post

SWAG...brb thousands of people travel to a downtown mall just to get a glimpse of you...
    Ronaldo is the prime example of how Western Europeans are the best dressed and most confident males. Guys like that are all over the place

autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) autrefois is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    swag is confidence and style. has nothing to do with race
    *sit beside hot girl first day and she drops the class crew*
    *girl at register smiles at me and i zone out dreaming of us frolicking in the meadows crew*
    *only sound phone makes is low battery alert crew*
    *make eye contact with girl and get heart palpitation crew*
    *order pizza and lower money in a bucket with rope from 2nd floor crew*
    *thinking about giving it all up to be a monk crew*

poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Op is 28 and still talking about swag.

Brb dressing up in vibrant colors, wearing grafic tees and snapbnacks, acting like a 19 year old when I need to grow the **** up and be a man.

Conclusion: OP is indeed a *******.
    *Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

Originally Posted by BigBritishBalls View Post
    Go to Western Europe and you will see the most confident and best dressed males in the world. Open your horizon's OP ghetto culture is crap.
    Originally Posted by Levronewannabe View Post
    mick jagger revolutionized swag you dumbfuk
    Im half Italian half Romanian and I was actually born in Europe, lived in Germany till 5 when I moved to the Bay Area.

As a person who looks like my fellow white American counterparts, I feel like I wish I could help some of you guys discover the unlimited power of charisma. You have to realize that some of you are boring and bland human beings and its nothing to boast about and be proud of. Its your loss when girls start choosing.

I have no local rooted hate for Urban or Pop culture. If I see something in it I steal it. Thats what makes us Europeans/Italians sexier to girls than average middle Americans from Utah. We have the white look, but we are not bland and boring.

All the upsides of being white, and all the upsides of having a rough past like minorities which gives us a more interesting character. (without the odors)
    Last edited by TurboGodzilla; 12-25-2011 at 06:03 PM.

splitmind will become famous soon enough. (+50) splitmind will become famous soon enough. (+50) splitmind will become famous soon enough. (+50) splitmind will become famous soon enough. (+50) splitmind will become famous soon enough. (+50) splitmind will become famous soon enough. (+50) splitmind will become famous soon enough. (+50) splitmind will become famous soon enough. (+50) splitmind will become famous soon enough. (+50) splitmind will become famous soon enough. (+50) splitmind will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    'Swag' = baseless social confidence
    'Swag' !=!=!=!=!= high self-esteem confidence (= "regular confidence").

Swag can only happen from ignorance (ignorant that you aren't truthfully hot ****).
    Not saying any race is ignorant... just that, if U have "swag," U Я Ignorant.

Originally Posted by splitmind View Post
    'Swag' = baseless social confidence
    'Swag' !=!=!=!=!= high self-esteem confidence (= "regular confidence").

Swag can only happen from ignorance (ignorant that you aren't truthfully hot ****).
    Not saying any race is ignorant... just that, if U have "swag," U Я Ignorant.
    There is more truth to that ignorance than there is to whatever self righteous life outlook you may have.

Swag is a healthy ignorance (you can fake it too like me)

Swag does not equal unwelcome arrogance.

Swag is a welcome arrogance. A self aware arrogance. (if you understand how to pull it off in its modern manifestation)

In an era where haters are finally the wrong ones and its the ones hating on the confident man that are socially punished, not the innocent arrogant man who is only doing what the wolf inside of him is telling him to do.

He is the truth. Not you.

splitmind will become famous soon enough. (+50) splitmind will become famous soon enough. (+50) splitmind will become famous soon enough. (+50) splitmind will become famous soon enough. (+50) splitmind will become famous soon enough. (+50) splitmind will become famous soon enough. (+50) splitmind will become famous soon enough. (+50) splitmind will become famous soon enough. (+50) splitmind will become famous soon enough. (+50) splitmind will become famous soon enough. (+50) splitmind will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There is more truth to that ignorance than there is to whatever self righteous life outlook you may have.

Swag is a healthy ignorance (you can fake it too like me)

Swag does not equal unwelcome arrogance.

Swag is a welcome arrogance. A self aware arrogance. (if you understand how to pull it off in its modern manifestation)

In an era where haters are finally the wrong ones and its the ones hating on the confident man that are socially punished, not the innocent arrogant man who is only doing what the wolf inside of him is telling him to do.

He is the truth. Not you.
    You mentioned truth. We're on the right page.

But then you said "he is the truth, not you" ... though I'm having trouble understanding who this "he" is.

You already said swag = false anyhow ("swag can be faked"). So you admit swag = false.
    To be false = to be stupid (willfully making the non-right aka non-true choice) or ignorant (simply unaware).
    To have swag = to be false = to be stupid or ignorant.............. as I said.

Originally Posted by splitmind View Post
    You mentioned truth. We're on the right page.

But then you said "he is the truth, not you" ... though I'm having trouble understanding who this "he" is.

You already said swag = false anyhow ("swag can be faked"). So you admit swag = false.
    To be false = to be stupid (willfully making the non-right aka non-true choice) or ignorant (simply unaware).
    To have swag = to be false = to be stupid or ignorant.............. as I said.
    lol... way to flip it on me...

You remind me of me. Repped.

But you wrongfully come at the idea that attention = wrong.

Are you a Christian or something? Am I in the wrong place?

Because the meaning of life is you will die soon. Nothing will matter. You will die and even if people celebrate you or zyzz-you after death, you will never know it. At the very least it makes death less scary to know you will have a legacy, but even that just makes it even more melodramatic to die.

You never feel more alive than in a moment when another sentient being (or multiple) acknowledges your existence = attention.

The point is that we SHOULD ALL BE ATTENTION SEEKING *******S if we know what the fukk we are doing with our lives and if we have a god damn clue about the seriousness of life and death.

You are stupid if you try to act like you don't like attention because attention is the truest thing we have in this universe. If you are not out there seeking attention in one way or another, (weather its being an actor in a movie, or a fireman, or a cop, a choir director at church, or a slutty girl, or a BODYBUILDER who works arbitrarily every other day for years just so people will LOOK at him more. Not give him money necessarily, he isn't saving anyones life. Only looks baby.)

So I didn't see a criticism even though you meant it as one. Wake up *******.

Before you're dead.
    there's more to life then been the center of attention, and you will grow out of the self idolizing vanity once you actually work for a living.
    the famous people posted here aren't "swag", they are humble, they aren't boasting, that's part of their attraction. That what makes them cool.

dubz30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dubz30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dubz30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dubz30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dubz30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dubz30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dubz30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dubz30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dubz30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dubz30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dubz30 will become famous soon enough. (+50)