Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Bicep pics, need some constructive criticism

What do you guys think? I know they are both different angle but they're the only pics I took.

170lbs: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/ph...photo/10643932

178lbs: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/ph...photo/10644072

BURGUENO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BURGUENO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BURGUENO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BURGUENO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BURGUENO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BURGUENO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BURGUENO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BURGUENO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BURGUENO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BURGUENO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BURGUENO will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looks like you've put on size and stayed lean, hard to see from different angles though.
    Just eat correctly lift hard, and sleep!

stateprop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stateprop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stateprop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stateprop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stateprop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stateprop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stateprop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stateprop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stateprop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stateprop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stateprop is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    biceps not all that huge, keep working them out...

that being said, if you want to gain arm mass hit your triceps HARD as they comprise most of the upper arm muscle mass

Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I really need to work on the whole sleep thing. And my arms are 13in cold right now.

trentonirons2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi Browning,

Although the first pose isn't all that flattering, it's clear to see that you've made a good bit of progress. I agree with stateprop on the point of hitting your triceps. Develop a good routine to develop them and you will look truly massive. Also, it would help your biceps if you tried some hammer curls, they help make the bicep pop out. Another good bicep exercise is negative reps on a preacher curl. If you don't know how to do that, take an EZ curl bar, then load it with an appropiate amount of weight. Then get on a preacher bench (? I have no idea what it's called lol), start from the top and take about 6-8 seconds on your way down, then bring it up like a normal rep (keep going till you can't do any more reps without cheating). Good luck and happy lifting!

legocy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legocy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legocy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legocy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legocy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legocy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legocy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legocy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legocy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legocy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legocy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You have made some progress, congrats, but you need to hit your triceps more, your triceps will make your arms a lot bigger and thicker. keep eating and lifting.
    www.alexmuller.org

Follow my Blog - www.alexmuller.org/catagory/blog

joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It is hard for me to see much of an improvement based on the fact that the two photos are different poses.
    One thing that could really help you is if you worked on the brachialis. This will make your arms appear as if they are bigger and fuller.

To increase the size of the brachialis implement hammer curls into your bicep routine. Incorporate a lot of negatives into the bicep routine as well.

Hope this helps!
    Inquiries: delapenhafitness@gmail.com

Squat-375 September 2013
    Bench-275 January 2014
    Deadlift-450x2 March 2014

M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Try to keep the pose consistent next time, it's hard to tell with different poses.
    I can somewhat notice a size difference, in the first pic it looks more circular, whereas in the second, it envelopes more of your arm.
    Triceps seem to be lacking though, they are 2/3 of your arm so if you want arm size, go with triceps bro.
    BTW consider yourself lucky you have a high insertion points on your bi's like I do IMO.
    Also, I can't tell too well, but in the first pic do you have a bicep vein?
    If so, you are lucky, I would love a bicep vein.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Misc translation: Who mods the mods?
    MISC Plug.DJ crew (◣_◢) http://plug.dj/misc-edm/
    RIP frvrmuscle.
    Aziz Shavershian inspired me. Zyzz made me laugh. There's a difference,RIP
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Reps for life: bfmv69

Registered User KrazyEyezKillah's Avatar
    KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I see starving triceps.