Closed Thread
Page 205 of 313 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 255 305 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,150 of 9367
    toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    I think your first offense is a fine and a suspensed license. Always got a couple myself in my younger years. So glad that I am no longer an alcoholic.
    That's what most people tell me; my license is currently suspended due to the offense. One of my friend's husband got a DWI (his 2nd), and he didn't go through a lawyer and had to end up spending court fees, state fees, license suspension, community service, and probation. However, he spent just about the same amount or less for those fees compared to spending that amount on a lawyer. Any experience with tackling it on without an attorney?

Originally Posted by dhukka814 View Post
    Get a lawyer. 99 percent of my friend who got their 1st DWI got a slap on the wrist the first time. It costs them a lot of money but they didn't have to go to treatment or spend time in jail.
    Most of the people I talk to around here don't usually go to jail if found guilty; it's usually fees, probation, and suspension.

Where's Sharky at when you need him?

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by toneekay View Post
    I don't think Sharky can help you, he's only a janitor at the pd.

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hosum View Post

ROFL!

Supsup big Ho! What you training today?

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ROFL!

Supsup big Ho! What you training today?
    I did back today, 5x5 on DL made me sweat buckets...

Did you do legs yet?

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't have texting, you can email me though...
    What year is this and still no text? WTF bro? Get a text plan.

That's what most people tell me; my license is currently suspended due to the offense. One of my friend's husband got a DWI (his 2nd), and he didn't go through a lawyer and had to end up spending court fees, state fees, license suspension, community service, and probation. However, he spent just about the same amount or less for those fees compared to spending that amount on a lawyer. Any experience with tackling it on without an attorney?

Most of the people I talk to around here don't usually go to jail if found guilty; it's usually fees, probation, and suspension.

No, you wouldn't need a lawyer. Go to court, pay your fine, have a suspensed licence and you may have to do some community services and that is all for the first offense, I think.

LOL
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

What year is this and still no text? WTF bro? Get a text plan.

No, you wouldn't need a lawyer. Go to court, pay your fine, have a suspensed licence and you may have to do some community services and that is all for the first offense, I think.
    Strong knowledge for first offense, been there done that for you bro?

I did back today, 5x5 on DL made me sweat buckets...
    Did you do legs yet?
    Niceee! I need to go heavy on DLs again, I been giving my back a break from the heavy lifting the past couple weeks. 8, 8, 8, 6, 6 reps on DL make me sweat buckets too lol!

No legs yet... I was going to go within the hour, but I decided to eat again LOL. Will hit it up later this evening around 6

That's what I'm hoping... I wanted to get it expunged but then I currently don't have those type of funds to spend on a good lawyer. I'm just nervous because it's actually a BIG county court that I'm going to =/ I'm not sure what to expect if I were to represent myself lol.

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Strong knowledge for first offense, been there done that for you bro?
    No. But I came across a few ppl who have.

Niceee! I need to go heavy on DLs again, I been giving my back a break from the heavy lifting the past couple weeks. 8, 8, 8, 6, 6 reps on DL make me sweat buckets too lol!

No legs yet... I was going to go within the hour, but I decided to eat again LOL. Will hit it up later this evening around 6

That's what I'm hoping... I wanted to get it expunged but then I currently don't have those type of funds to spend on a good lawyer. I'm just nervous because it's actually a BIG county court that I'm going to =/ I'm not sure what to expect if I were to represent myself lol.
    All county courts are huge. You going to have to wait in a long ass line too. lol If you have to do community service, just pick up trash on the freeway. Consider it a way of cardio.

Get a lawyer, heck ask your gf's husband to chip in if needed. They might deport you for frauding...

All county courts are huge. You going to have to wait in a long ass line too. lol If you have to do community service, just pick up trash on the freeway. Consider it a way of cardio.
    Shoooooot if I pick up trash on the side of the roads here in Texas, I'll be BLACK AS FUUUUUUHHHhhh!

Get a lawyer, heck ask your gf's husband to chip in if needed. They might deport you for frauding...
    LOL! I forgot I told you guys about that............. lolol

Shoooooot if I pick up trash on the side of the roads here in Texas, I'll be BLACK AS FUUUUUUHHHhhh!

- cardio workout
    - getting a tan
    - ????
    - profit

Is he still around?

ARRGH PLACEBO POWER YES!! -MarcusD-'s Avatar
    -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Shepherd1125 View Post
    Hey guys, haven updated on my cut for a month, but here is the final product, I hope this motivates some of u brothers who are on a cut as well, cheers!

I looked at the mirror today and finally decided it's time to end my cut. I have reached my goal weight of 138 lbs, but just a little bit above my goal BF%. I realized that putting on more quality mass is going to have a greater impact on my physique than continue to cut further and become super light weight.

It has been a great journey. I have learned so much and changed so much over this cut, and I am looking forward to my next long bulk.

Will check back in 3 months into bulk with pics. Feel free to ask any questions.

***PICS at 160lbs, around 20% BF***

-actually around 157 here, this is 2 weeks into my cut-
    [/IMG]http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m533/shepherd1125/morepics.jpg[/IMG]

***PICS at 143lbs, around 12% BF***

-had alot of progress pictures in mid cut, but they are not complied, this was the time when things get a bit harder for me, and changes are more visible-
    [/IMG]http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m533/shepherd1125/properflexing10-5.jpg[/IMG]

***PICS at 138lbs, approaching 10% BF***

-this is where I am now, I am usually a bit leaner in the morning, these are actually taken at night-
    [/IMG]http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m533/shepherd1125/10FinalFinalflexing.jpg[/IMG]

***Face Progress and Transformation***

-this is from Week 2 - Week 12-

-and this is the final transformation from Week 0 to Week 14, 1/4/12 t0 4/16/12-

I was going to reply inb4Marcuschops this morning too.

Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I was going to reply inb4Marcuschops this morning too.
    Lulz looks like Evo's cut is going quite well.

Originally Posted by Michael Bao View Post
    Lulz looks like Evo's cut is going quite well.
    I do like the jaw lines. LOL

- cardio workout
    - getting a tan
    - ????
    - profit
    lololol profit!

Is he still around?
    Yeah he is... but he's real good at keeping to himself and out of me an my lady's relationship which is good. However, lately there's drama between him and others in the brown community and they're likeee threatening to call immigration on him lololol!

I do like the jaw lines. LOL
    LOL epic Evo jawlines!

-MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lololol profit!

Yeah he is... but he's real good at keeping to himself and out of me an my lady's relationship which is good. However, lately there's drama between him and others in the brown community and they're likeee threatening to call immigration on him lololol!

LOL epic Evo jawlines!

Originally Posted by -MarcusD- View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/YVGu6.jpg[/IG]
    WTF MARCUYS! You're suppose to chop other people!

WTF MARCUYS! You're suppose to chop other people!

Originally Posted by -marcusd- View Post
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/yvgu6.jpg[img]
    rofl

wtf marcuys! You're suppose to chop other people!
    rofl

Brahs... after doing pullovers for so long, I've noticed my ribcage area is getting more pronounced (bigger and wider). From where I started (next to nothing) as far as muscle mass, I feel like it's getting harder and harder to pack on muscle to make my body look normal (muscle to frame ratio). Is this just all in my head? Have the pullovers done what a handful of people say it does (expands ribcage, etc)... have I pulled it off? OR am I just lacking the muscle mass and it just looks like I have a big upper body frame (I'm noticing how much of an ecto I can be if I was skinnier).

My pic for reference (chop if you must, but I hope it makes it into your nightmares!):

I was about to post an urkle pic too. You beat me to it. ROFL

Gueys, please don't hate because I like to wear my shorts all the way up to my belly button.

MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MarkA15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I had to post this pic I took a few minutes ago since no one in the Misc would understand

Philippines! by MLAPhotos, on Flickr
    YEEEEAAAAUHHHH BOYYYYYEEEEE
    kbye
    *****OFFICIAL MISC PHOTOGRAPHY CREW*****
    ◄FILMM∆KERS CR€W►
    ϟ CHARGERS CREW ϟ

"You don't need God to know good people exist, but you need good people to know God exists."
    -MarkA15

Originally Posted by MarkA15 View Post
    I had to post this pic I took a few minutes ago since no one in the Misc would understand

Philippines! by MLAPhotos, on Flickr
    YEEEEAAAAUHHHH BOYYYYYEEEEE
    kbye
    I still no understand.

That new ish!

WBK optical illusion forever!

Why do you chop your head onto that body?

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    come at me toney lol

PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Closed Thread
Page 205 of 313 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 255 305 ... LastLast