Closed Thread
Page 194 of 313 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 244 294 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,820 of 9367
    Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    good cardio

i think we're gonna need a bigger boat....
    Definitely. Strong carbs though.
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

vuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) vuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) vuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) vuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) vuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) vuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) vuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) vuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) vuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) vuh is on a distinguished road. (+10) vuh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would like to say you guys are not asian......all you 5'10 and above!! I so envy your height ahaha.

Morning fellow asians! Recovering from a shoulder injury and about to hit the gym again today........on a good note only a few more months til I move back to california.

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am digging this roach coach guy. I called him up to see if he has any viet coffee left. He said no, but has some other kind of coffee and told me to come by. I went over and he has a cup of coffee for me and told me no need to pay. I said no that is no good because he is running a business. So he told me just give him a $1.

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by vuh View Post
    I would like to say you guys are not asian......all you 5'10 and above!! I so envy your height ahaha.
    thats really my sons height.

he actually taller than me because his mom is tall

hate her, go to hell

thats really my sons height.

he actually taller than me because his mom is tall

hate her, go to hell
    ^^^^ Sounds like an ex right there.

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sounds like an ex right there!
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    My love for latin girls has resurface again. Latin women are the hottest women in the world IMO. (srs)
    The first time I went to Mexico, one of the people I went with said; "Mexican girls are nice - but they have no calves".

I thought about it for a second...I never paid attention to calves.

Every Mexican girl I've seen since then has confirmed what he said though (no racist)...and I can't stop myself from noticing. You will not be able to now, either. You're welcome.

(no racist)
    "I think computer viruses should count as life...I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We have created life in our own image"
    - Stephen Hawking

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Michael Bao View Post
    My god while doing cardio this cheeky kunt old man farted and it stunk so bad.
    Did you have your mouth open?

Supsup!

Originally Posted by guest View Post
    The first time I went to Mexico, one of the people I went with said; "Mexican girls are nice - but they have no calves".

Every Mexican girl I've seen since then has confirmed what he said though (no racist)...and I can't stop myself from noticing. You will not be able to now, either. You're welcome.

(no racist)
    notsureifserious.jpg

Never pay attention to the calves and no need to look at the calves.

Don't Call it a Comeback! Boba_Bulk's Avatar
    Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Schmack u mad?

guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    notsureifserious.jpg

Never pay attention to the calves and no need to look at the calves.
    I'm the same way. Calves? I only notice what's between the knees and shoulders. But, you will see. You will catch yourself noticing, now. It will be impossible for you not to.
    "I think computer viruses should count as life...I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We have created life in our own image"
    - Stephen Hawking

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Results from my 2 Month Cut:

Starting Weight: 228 lbs
    Ending Weight: 217 lbs
    Lost 11lbs in 2 Months
    Lost 2" in the waist
    Maintained Chest and Arm measurements
    Drank Beer and ate Ice Cream daily
    Didnt do any crunches
    Didnt do P90X or Insanity

*Followed a personalized Diet & Workout plan that I created

Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Maximum View Post
    what's up brothers...i always forget about this thread...Boba had to lead me back to these waters
    Welcome back Mr. Kotter

Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    I wear XXL stuff here and I think it's a perfect fit for me. You'd have to go to like Adidas Samoa if you wanted to find clothes that fit you.
    Bro if I went to Samoa I'd have to shop in the kids section. I'd actually know what it feels like to be Evo here in the states.

(no racist)
    It's true, but I only noticed because I'm a leg and butt man. I always wondered how some of them could have these thick thighs and butts, but concave calves. It's gross to me. Looks like they're wearing skinny jeans with the small taper...but they are actually just wearing shorts.

I'm the same way. Calves? I only notice what's between the knees and shoulders. But, you will see. You will catch yourself noticing, now. It will be impossible for you not to.
    Impassible. Disregard calves, check out elbows if too pointy.

:}

Results from my 2 Month Cut:

Starting Weight: 228 lbs
    Ending Weight: 217 lbs
    Lost 11lbs in 2 Months
    Lost 2" in the waist
    Maintained Chest and Arm measurements
    Drank Beer and ate Ice Cream daily
    Didnt do any crunches
    Didnt do P90X or Insanity

*Followed a personalized Diet & Workout plan that I created

This has been my cutting diet lately and I think I am enjoying it too much.

Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post

Schmack u mad?
    How can I miss this one? lol

Not a good day for Schmack. lol

It's true, but I only noticed because I'm a leg and butt man. I always wondered how some of them could have these thick thighs and butts, but concave calves. It's gross to me. Looks like they're wearing skinny jeans with the small taper...but they are actually just wearing shorts.
    I would even go so far as to say that I'm a thigh and butt man...and tiny waist - can't forget about that. But, yeah - ever since that was pointed out to me, I zero in on it. lol @ "they are actually just wearing shorts"!
    - Stephen Hawking

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sup sand castle!!! Good job with the running. I decided I am going for a deload week this week.
    When you deload, does that mean no supps and no workout?

good cardio

i think we're gonna need a bigger boat....
    Thanks, trying to catch up to your level.

I am digging this roach coach guy. I called him up to see if he has any viet coffee left. He said no, but has some other kind of coffee and told me to come by. I went over and he has a cup of coffee for me and told me no need to pay. I said no that is no good because he is running a business. So he told me just give him a $1.
    He owns a pho place?

(no racist)
    Thanks brah, now I'm going to have to pay attention to all the latina's calves.

Schmack u mad?
    LOL, he lowered the weight standard to 200lbs and up.
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    When you deload, does that mean no supps and no workout?

Thanks, trying to catch up to your level.

He owns a pho place?

Thanks brah, now I'm going to have to pay attention to all the latina's calves.

Yep, no supps and weight but still taking my multi, fish oils and whey. Not thing else.

Don't think he owns a pho place, but he does own 2 roach coaches.

That is right. Since you dropped down, Schmack has lowered to 200lbs.

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yep, no supps and weight but still taking my multi, fish oils and whey. Not thing else.

Don't think he owns a pho place, but he does own 2 roach coaches.

That is right. Since you dropped down, Schmack has lowered to 200lbs.
    Ask him to hook you up with banh mi.

No kidding, I'm getting weak and it's kind of bothering me.

I would even go so far as to say that I'm a thigh and butt man...and tiny waist - can't forget about that. But, yeah - ever since that was pointed out to me, I zero in on it. lol @ "they are actually just wearing shorts"!
    It's true though.

Normally I would be worried. But he's got a lot more to choose from at the 200 mark.

It's true though.

Normally I would be worried. But he's got a lot more to choose from at the 200 mark.
    Just you, Audi, and Gook now brah..

Ask him to hook you up with banh mi.

No kidding, I'm getting weak and it's kind of bothering me.
    x2. I don't like the banh mi that he sells here. Don't look too attracting. I could make better banh mi than that.

Just you, Audi, and Gook now brah..
    LOL

x2. I don't like the banh mi that he sells here. Don't look too attracting. I could make better banh mi than that.

LOL
    Looks can be deceiving, it probably taste good though.

I think you are sandbagging about lost in strength, my bench has gone down a lot.

shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    oh hell no bro! LOL
    I like that body style and maybe the S 2000.
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

"You are a pussy without the badge"
    "I know, I am what I eat"

Originally Posted by shark206 View Post
    How much you weigh now brah? You're not that far off from 200lbs, Schmack will love you long time...

Looks can be deceiving, it probably taste good though.

I think you are sandbagging about lost in strength, my bench has gone down a lot.
    Whatever sandbagger. I don't sandbags. Not just my bench, all my lifts have went down tremendously.

Que pasa homs?

shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Happy Easter everyone! Hope every one has a great weekend. My weekend didn't really turn out too good.
    What happened? Did it turn out to be true? You really hit it off with the pic I sent you?
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

"You are a pussy without the badge"
    "I know, I am what I eat"

Whatever sandbagger. I don't sandbags. Not just my bench, all my lifts have went down tremendously.

ue pasa homs?
    My back and shoulder lifts remained the same while the bench dwindle. I can do pullups pretty easily with the weight loss.

he's talking about the Honda S2000

What happened? Did it turn out to be true? You really hit it off with the pic I sent you?
    I already gave you the respond in the text fool. And negged for that nasty pic.

My back and shoulder lifts remained the same while the bench dwindle. I can do pullups pretty easily with the weight loss.

he's talking about the Honda S2000
    I haven't done any pull up in ages. At least you get to keep some strength is other areas. I don't even feel like lifting any more.

Closed Thread
Page 194 of 313 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 244 294 ... LastLast