ismellweird will become famous soon enough. (+50) ismellweird will become famous soon enough. (+50) ismellweird will become famous soon enough. (+50) ismellweird will become famous soon enough. (+50) ismellweird will become famous soon enough. (+50) ismellweird will become famous soon enough. (+50) ismellweird will become famous soon enough. (+50) ismellweird will become famous soon enough. (+50) ismellweird will become famous soon enough. (+50) ismellweird will become famous soon enough. (+50) ismellweird will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Welcome and introduction

Welcome everyone and I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Mell and I'm in North Dakota. Growing up my friends always used to ask "is mell weird?" and so I go by ismellweird, why not embrace it. . My hobby has been beer brewing and I inherited a lot of equipment from my late uncle who was planning to start a brewery. I was close to opening it myself, and also in good physical shape, but then covid hit and now I've gone from close to fat. A friend of mine helped me buy all this gym equipment and then he moved overseas so I have all this stuff and no idea how to use it. Just finished setting it all up and enjoying a cold one (or 3) to celebrate, and thought I would join this community because I will surely need help from experts who know how to use this stuff to get rid of my fat. So lots of questions I'll be asking! I looks forward to the journey and to meeting every one of you. Cheers!