Page 160 of 193 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,800 of 5787
    cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MatTheCur View Post
    Really? We're all different!

You can put more layers on in the cold... or not push your SO away under the covers

Heat you're just sticky and miserable and spending sh!t-tons of cash on electricity for AC.
    LOL but you could still pay a ton in hydro for heat....

I was just looking at your user name, and I know it's a play on your last name but you should add an "e" at the end...that would be funny
    Journal but the 2020/2021 ed. ---> https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141049421

ROAD RACES
    Mississauga Marathon - Relay Challenge (my lap 8km) - 2015 - no time to record
    Mississauga Marathon - 10 km - 2018 - 1:20:17
    Tough Mudder (half course) - 2018 (no time to record)
    Mississauga Marathon - Half Marathon - 2018 - 2:35:01
    Toronto Women's 10km - 2019 - 1:12:14
    Lululemon Toronto Waterfront 10km - 2019 - 1:12:20

MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cactusflower View Post
    LOL but you could still pay a ton in hydro for heat....

I was just looking at your user name, and I know it's a play on your last name but you should add an "e" at the end...that would be funny
    I gots yo cure, babay!

I kinda like Cur better... It's a good way to have people wonder if I'm actually a mean, cowardly person, or a type of dog.

That, or nobody really cares and butchers it anyways :'(
    Proud member of Team Ogre

-----> Come join me in my log on bb.com!: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150246533

Currently running: Wade's program
    Currently reading: Nothing. Suggest something for me to digest with my eyes
    Currently playing: Clicker Heroes and Diablo 3

cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MatTheCur View Post
    I gots yo cure, babay!

I kinda like Cur better... It's a good way to have people wonder if I'm actually a mean, cowardly person, or a type of dog.

That, or nobody really cares and butchers it anyways :'(
    LOL Cure would be fuuuunyyyyyy if it were my name i'd make it Cure...lol
    Journal but the 2020/2021 ed. ---> https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141049421

ROAD RACES
    Mississauga Marathon - Relay Challenge (my lap 8km) - 2015 - no time to record
    Mississauga Marathon - 10 km - 2018 - 1:20:17
    Tough Mudder (half course) - 2018 (no time to record)
    Mississauga Marathon - Half Marathon - 2018 - 2:35:01
    Toronto Women's 10km - 2019 - 1:12:14
    Lululemon Toronto Waterfront 10km - 2019 - 1:12:20

sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by IslandGirl84 View Post
    *waves from halfway around the world!!*

Can someone mail me some friggen Tim Hortons! I miss home!
    welcome...whatcha doin all the way over there?
    No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying - Tony Robbins

I lift heavy things. IslandGirl84's Avatar
    IslandGirl84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IslandGirl84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IslandGirl84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IslandGirl84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IslandGirl84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IslandGirl84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IslandGirl84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IslandGirl84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IslandGirl84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IslandGirl84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IslandGirl84 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by sglgirl View Post
    welcome...whatcha doin all the way over there?
    Thanks! I'm on a temporary work visa here. My partner is Australian (we met in Canada) so we just decided to live over here for a little while. We'll probably be heading back to Canada hopefully by the end of the year. Economy is shyte here right now.

And yes poutine is also another good one. Lots of things to miss about home though.
    UFE Elite Bikini Model - May 2014

benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000) benchboss is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by IslandGirl84 View Post
    *waves from halfway around the world!!*

Can someone mail me some friggen Tim Hortons! I miss home!
    What do ya have in your coffee? :P
    R.I.P. Aziz Shavershian. Always mirin The King

--Strong Join Date Crew--

Bruins
    Packers
    Braves
    Bulls

∞ Misc Brotherhood Crew ∞
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~~~Abs on a skinny guy is pretty much like big t!ts on a fat chick. It just doesn't count.~~~

rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by benchboss View Post
    What do ya have in your coffee? :P
    Australians only drink espresso or instant coffee. Finding drip style like we have here in Canada is a pain in the a$$. All I could think of was Timmy's when I was there lol
    Being weak is a choice. So is being strong.

CBBF IFBB Pro Qualifier-August 9, 2014

sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rebeckyt View Post
    Australians only drink espresso or instant coffee. Finding drip style like we have here in Canada is a pain in the a$$. All I could think of was Timmy's when I was there lol
    interesting....I wonder why they have not caught on to the world of drip....I love my drip, it is with me everyday on the treadmill (yes decaf still)
    No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying - Tony Robbins

Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Anyone else order from BB.com recently? Last Sunday i put in an order for protein and received the shipment on the Wed. It was also delivered by UPS instead of the usual DHL. Shipping address on the box was also Mississauga instead of the usual U.S. address in Pennsylvania (I think?)

I've got two more orders placed for this week and both are with UPS. Has BB.com changed their carrier/opened a warehouse in Canada?

I lift heavy things. IslandGirl84's Avatar
    IslandGirl84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IslandGirl84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IslandGirl84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IslandGirl84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IslandGirl84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IslandGirl84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IslandGirl84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IslandGirl84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IslandGirl84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IslandGirl84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IslandGirl84 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Luckily I don't drink coffee :P I'm itching for a steeped tea!! and (maybe a breakfast sandwich!)
    UFE Elite Bikini Model - May 2014

mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cassadore View Post
    Anyone else order from BB.com recently? Last Sunday i put in an order for protein and received the shipment on the Wed. It was also delivered by UPS instead of the usual DHL. Shipping address on the box was also Mississauga instead of the usual U.S. address in Pennsylvania (I think?)

I've got two more orders placed for this week and both are with UPS. Has BB.com changed their carrier/opened a warehouse in Canada?
    that would be crazy

contact customer service and ask them

Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cassadore is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    They said it's just an improvement in shipping times.

Going from 2 weeks to 3 days, seems magical. No complaints from me!

mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thats cool and sucks, canadian warehouse would of meant no more trouble ordering 90 days+ supplies

OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50)

UPS delivers in a larger area in Canada than DHL or Fed Ex does. In most out of the way areas UPS will contract out to DHL or Fed Ex. Lately UPS has been changing their contracts with the other carriers while they build new shipping facilities and increase their infrastructure.

If the items were aired into Canada, than chances are they went through Mississauga if you're east coast of Canada.

OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mordag View Post
    that would be crazy

contact customer service and ask them
    There is a rumour in the industry that bb.com is looking to expand into Canada. However, it doesn't make sense for the most part because the majority of orders aren't from Canada and most manufacturers are not in Canada.

The Canadian brands only have a couple strong companies here and looking at from an economical standpoint, it wouldn't make $$$ to open up in Canada. However, from a logistic stand point or from a business standpoint, if they were to open up in Canada they would essentially have a monopoly in North America. A lot of small shops would dry up. There are still people that look to purchase products in the moment though, key point is how GNC is still around in Canada.

if that is the case then that changes a lot of things

phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    bc bud checking innnn...

rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000)

I'm still waiting on an order shipped July 2nd. Tracking info still hasn't shown up on DHL site. I contacted bob.com and they assured me it's on it's way.....giving it till the end of the week before I get b*#^~y about it
    Being weak is a choice. So is being strong.

CBBF IFBB Pro Qualifier-August 9, 2014

DOC is just really nice. (+1000) DOC is just really nice. (+1000) DOC is just really nice. (+1000) DOC is just really nice. (+1000) DOC is just really nice. (+1000) DOC is just really nice. (+1000) DOC is just really nice. (+1000) DOC is just really nice. (+1000) DOC is just really nice. (+1000) DOC is just really nice. (+1000) DOC is just really nice. (+1000)
    In....

Originally Posted by phreshprince View Post
    bc bud checking innnn...
    Welcome

I'm still waiting on an order shipped July 2nd. Tracking info still hasn't shown up on DHL site. I contacted bob.com and they assured me it's on it's way.....giving it till the end of the week before I get b*#^~y about it
    That sounds more like what I am used to for a delivery. What used to come in a week, now takes at 2 weeks to the East Coast.

Originally Posted by DOC View Post
    In....
    Welcome

SSDC5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSDC5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSDC5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSDC5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSDC5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSDC5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSDC5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSDC5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSDC5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSDC5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSDC5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm waiting on one ordered on the 3rd... usually it would have been here already.
    5/3/1 Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151996283

MFP: Smithsp
    Twitter: @SSDC5

MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500)

They seem to ship from either UPS or DHL. I think it depends what warehouse it comes from. They have three warehouses...in addition is one in Florida.

I've just been noticing lately that the shipment has been taking a lot longer than normal, which has been extremely frustrating.

always receive DHL except when they priority shipped me a replacement from Florida via UPS 2-3 days shipping (shipping cost more than the product they were sending)

LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I know I sound like a broken record, but I started eating extremely clean again lol. It's sad that I feel much better after only half a day of getting good food in to me.

This 60/40 split of eating crap has to end.
    Bench Max: 380 lbs
    Deadlift Max: 505 lbs x2
    Squat Max: 365 lbs
    Incline Bar Max: 350 lbs x1

"I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday!"

xChrisLiftsx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Let me IN!

Figured I should make my first post right here!

kmayHD will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmayHD will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmayHD will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmayHD will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmayHD will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmayHD will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmayHD will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmayHD will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmayHD will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmayHD will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmayHD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Checkin in, been awhile. Got stupid and put a ton of fat back on over the winter. So far have got 30 back off since new years.
    Also let my workouts slack, now back to my proper routine, all strength is back and then some! Had to get back on here for
    some motivation! I gotta make it happen this time, gotta be 230 by next summer, no excuses! Gotta man the eff up.

Originally Posted by LithiuM23 View Post
    I know I sound like a broken record, but I started eating extremely clean again lol. It's sad that I feel much better after only half a day of getting good food in to me.

This 60/40 split of eating crap has to end.
    treats are good but should be left as that....treats.

Originally Posted by xChrisLiftsx View Post
    Let me IN!

welcome, welcome...the door is open

Originally Posted by kmayHD View Post
    Checkin in, been awhile. Got stupid and put a ton of fat back on over the winter. So far have got 30 back off since new years.
    Also let my workouts slack, now back to my proper routine, all strength is back and then some! Had to get back on here for
    some motivation! I gotta make it happen this time, gotta be 230 by next summer, no excuses! Gotta man the eff up.
    consistency....that's the key.

Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Antrozous is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Damn Canada you're fit. So happy to be home haha
    "If you make yourself more than just a man, you become something else entirely"

***Canadian Crew***

UberSuper will become famous soon enough. (+50) UberSuper will become famous soon enough. (+50) UberSuper will become famous soon enough. (+50) UberSuper will become famous soon enough. (+50) UberSuper will become famous soon enough. (+50) UberSuper will become famous soon enough. (+50) UberSuper will become famous soon enough. (+50) UberSuper will become famous soon enough. (+50) UberSuper will become famous soon enough. (+50) UberSuper will become famous soon enough. (+50) UberSuper will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by xChrisLiftsx View Post
    Let me IN!

Originally Posted by DOC View Post
    In....
    Originally Posted by Antrozous View Post
    Damn Canada you're fit. So happy to be home haha
    Welcome!

Page 160 of 193 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 ... LastLast