Josh86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Clever business card design?

I saw this clever image of a business card and made me think what clever personal trainer ones we could do?

While on the subject. What do you all recommend having on a business card?
    Never Accept Defeat
    Never Quit
    You Deserve What You Settle For

Check out my past completed supplement log(s):
    LG Sciences Cold Fusion EX - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=385525371#post385525371
    LG Sciences Anadraulic State - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=402458291#post402458291
    LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT & Anadraulic Pump - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=472949631#post472949631

PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You should have some sort of all/call to action on the back of your card.

Business cards honestly dont do much. By giving your card out, you're putting all the responsibility on that person to call you. chances are the card will end up at the bottom of their handbag or thrown out.

Instead, you want to be getting THEIR business card or contact details. This way you can make sure you speak to them again.

Josh86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I agree most people may pitch them especially if you try to force it upon them, but if someone out in public finds out you're a personal trainer and wants your contact info I find it more professional to have them ready in your wallet. *shrug* Good points though.
    Never Accept Defeat
    Never Quit
    You Deserve What You Settle For

Check out my past completed supplement log(s):
    LG Sciences Cold Fusion EX - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=385525371#post385525371
    LG Sciences Anadraulic State - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=402458291#post402458291
    LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT & Anadraulic Pump - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=472949631#post472949631

Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nate R. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PerFit View Post
    You should have some sort of all/call to action on the back of your card.

Business cards honestly dont do much. By giving your card out, you're putting all the responsibility on that person to call you. chances are the card will end up at the bottom of their handbag or thrown out.

Instead, you want to be getting THEIR business card or contact details. This way you can make sure you speak to them again.
    I agree with this, just a means for them to contact you. But usually is just lost or thrown out. No need to go crazy with it, just get a professioanl simple design. And definitely have a call to action on the back. I have 1 free session on the back of mine, seems to work well

CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i'll try and remember to post mine up here when i'm at home. It's relatively simple...unless you have an overabundance of money then a card like u posted above is not worth it. People have asked for my card more so probably to remember my website address. I've posted some on apt boards around the area and left them at restaurants but never got a call back.

The card above is way more expensive than your normal rectangular card. Save advertisement money for more potentially successful endeavors

MaxFuark will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxFuark will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxFuark will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxFuark will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxFuark will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxFuark will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxFuark will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxFuark will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxFuark will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxFuark will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxFuark will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What is this 'call to action' you guys speak of?

Mine is a stock design from some website that I customized. It just has a barbell and says 'personal trainer' on one side, then has my pic and contact info on the other side. I like the idea of getting other peoples card/info instead so you can call them instead of relying on them to contact you.
    -We're all gonna make it brah-

Fan of classic trance? Like Fuark Classic Peakin' Tracks on ********
    ********.com/FuarkClassicPeakingTracks

*A State of Trance Crew*

~Getting shredded in memory of Zyzz~

UtahTrainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) UtahTrainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) UtahTrainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) UtahTrainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) UtahTrainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) UtahTrainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) UtahTrainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) UtahTrainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) UtahTrainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) UtahTrainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) UtahTrainer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Seems like a waste of money. I'd rather spend my marketing budget other ways.
    www.CrossFitGoldenSpike.com
    www.********.com/CrossFitGoldenspike
    www.AmplifiedFitness.net
    www.********.com/amplifiedfitness123
    Personal Trainer Sandy Utah
    9507 South 670 West
    Owner of CrossFit Golden Spike
    Owner of Amplified Fitness

ACE Certified Personal Trainer
    CrossFit Certified Trainer
    NESTA Certified Nutrition Coach
    APF Raw Utah State Record Holder

CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CharlottePT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by CharlottePT View Post
    i'll try and remember to post mine up here when i'm at home. It's relatively simple...unless you have an overabundance of money then a card like u posted above is not worth it. People have asked for my card more so probably to remember my website address. I've posted some on apt boards around the area and left them at restaurants but never got a call back.

The card above is way more expensive than your normal rectangular card. Save advertisement money for more potentially successful endeavors

reviewlink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have used this card. its really nice. It’s a Unique Business Card Template Design for almost any kind of company, or even personal use. All text layers can be changed with one click. All objects can be resized without any quality loss (shapes).

GraphicsDesignator .com

Details:
    • Fully Editable Files (fully layered files) • 3.5” x 2” (3.75” x 2.25” with bleeds) • Horizontal Card • 300 DPI • CMYK Colors • Print Ready Files

Files Includes:
    • 1 Photoshop PSD File • 1 Readme File