Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000)

A Plea For Banned Teen BB Thread Topics

This post is a plea to the community, moderators, and to the posters of the Teen Bodybuilding Board to ban some topics which are asked, answered, answered more in depth, butchered to death, and then asked again at least twice a day.

This isn't just a matter of people refusing to use the search feature, it's a matter of how much spam that get's thrown into this Board which clogs up decent threads, discussions, and praise of people who are making great gains and looking for criticism.

Here are some hopefully Banned Teen BB Thread Topics which answers should remain in one sticky post forever so we can just link to that post and let the thread die:

-Guess my BF%?- We have a chart for this. I'm actually pretty sure if you took about 10 seconds to google this you'd come up with reference pictures. But just incase: http://www.realjock.com/gayforums/1763643 Yes I know the source. Laugh if you want. It's accurate. Look at the pictures, look at you, unflexed. Where do you fall under? Not hard.

-Quick Question about Starting Strength!? - We have a stickied thread ran by Farley and replied to on a daily basis with more than enough information about Starting Strength. There shouldn't be any quick questions that can't be answered there. Read his OP, if you still don't know the answer, make a REPLY in his thread.

-Does Masturbation ruin my gains? - No. We've answered this way more times than any mod would like to admit to. Get off it you horny teens, have your fun, it doesn't matter.

-How Can I get abs/6 pack OR What exercises are best to achieve a 6 pack?!?!? - This thread topic generally has at least 3 different OP's going per front page of Teen Bodybuilding. It's quite insane. The answer is simple: your diet. Your diet. YOUR DIET. YOUR DIET. Everyone has decent abs, it's the layer of fat covering them making it not look like a 6 pack. Find out your BF%, and if abs are what's most important to you, work towards lowering it. No mystical reverse hanging leg raise off a a truck moving at 45 mph headed uphill in a Tundra or any other weird recipe for a core routine will help more than that.

-Can Anyone recommend me a routine?!?!? OR How is this routine?!?!- If you spent 2 minutes looking at the stickies for both Teen Bodybuilding and or Workout Programs you'd know your routine probably is awful if you have to ask about it and there are only a handful of great routines out there. SS, 5x5, PHAT, All-Pros, etc. etc. These are all stickied and are all effective. Which one will be most effective will depend on your level of training and this can be found out by READING THE POSTS STICKIED.

-Is he Natty? - For one thing: who the hell cares? Do YOUR best. Work towards YOUR own goals. If you're going to be natty, be natty. If you're not, don't be. But not only does it not matter who and what is natural, but we can almost never surely tell you one way or another. There are fitness models who only weigh 160 pounds and aren't natty, and there are 200 pound men with 10% BF that haven't even touched a protein shake. It's not important, and we shouldn't spend 8 pages debating who's part of the "sheeple society of naive believers in natty bb" and who's part of the "it's obtainable in 4 years of great lifting catalog".

-ANY VERY SHORT QUESTION THAT DOESN'T REQUIRE MUCH THOUGHT OR DETAIL - We don't need a whole thread for these things. You ask a question about eating 4 eggs in the morning before a workout vs. 6 eggs at 1 pm after the workout, guess what: we don't need a whole thread on this. There's a stupid question thread stickied for a reason. Bring your question that only take one person with 2 good lines of knowledge to answer there.

-Can anyone recommend me a (x) supplement? - Whether it be a mass gainer and everybody jumping on the "food" band wagon, a pre-workout, or some naive topical fat burner, it seems like these get the most subjective and absurd. There's an entire supplement section dedicated towards these sorts of things. There are literally hundreds of people who have tried over 10 different flavors and brands of protein to help you pick the one that fits your goals, go there. Not here.

-Quite Possibly the Mac Daddy Question that NEVER should be answered here on Teen BB Again: SHOULD I CUT OR BULK? - This question is driving me crazy. Minimum 3 threads a day are made for this question. I've got a question back to you: are you trying to gain mass and increase your lifts or are you trying to lose fat and try to be more ripped? What do you want? The general consensus of this entire board is you shouldn't be doing anything but bulking until you have a solid foundation in both mass and strength, but do what YOU want. There was some guy who already looked skinny as hell wanting to cut, go for it. This isn't rocket science: work towards your goals.

-I'm not getting sore in my (x) after workouts OR What does soreness in my (y) after working out indicate?!?! - This is DOMS. There's literally no correlation between you being sore in your arms, legs, chest, back, abs, or what have you to muscle growth or even a good workout. DOMS isn't a measurement of any sort of workout effectiveness. Let me dumb this down for you YOU NO SORE? IT NO MATTER? LIFT GOOD EAT GOOD SLEEP GOOD THEN YOU LOOK GOOD

-Why Am I Not- Making Gains OR Getting Stronger - Holy mother of god. Go do compound lifts. Take a day of rest. Go back and do more compound lifts, adding a small amount of weight. Take more rest. Keep adding weight. When you stall: lower the weight and build back up to whatever you were doing. As for the gains, I'm covering that in one of the most obvious next questions that should be banned FOREVER.

-WHY am I not Gaining OR Losing Weight?!?!!??! - No, you're not a hard gainer. No, you're not an ectomorph. No don't have a super slow metabolism. No, you're not an endomorph. You're either eating too much or too little. Want to gain weight? Eat more calories than your maintenance. Want to lose it? Eat less. Cardio will help burn calories. This isn't something that requires a PhD in Nutritional Science, it's something your PE teacher taught you since 1st grade. GO READ THE DAMN STICKIES IN THE NUTRITION BOARD. A CALORIE IS A CALORIE IS A CALORIE IS A CALORIE. You gain lose weight eating Ice Cream and gain weight eating Ham Sandwiches. If it fits in your macros/micros, eat the damn food. Wait. What's that? You think there's a "BUT" clause attached to that because you're special? Nope. You're not. You said you're doing that and you're still not gaining weight? Eat more. You're probably over estimating your calorie intake like everyone else.

Thank you.

~Jeffbelittle
    Last edited by Jeffbelittle; 12-15-2011 at 09:29 AM.
    ★★★ Thick. ★★★
    ★★★ Solid. ★★★
    ★★★ Tight. ★★★

Bulk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulk08 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Easily second this motion.

Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000)
    you forgot one of the most annoying questions that gets asked 10 times a day

"Why am i not getting sore anymore after working out?"

Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jericoe View Post
    you forgot one of the most annoying questions that gets asked 10 times a day

"Why am i not getting sore anymore after working out?"
    Adding, thank you.
    ★★★ Thick. ★★★
    ★★★ Solid. ★★★
    ★★★ Tight. ★★★

Stunt Professional WhiteKnight4U's Avatar
    WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Co-signed

TBB =\= google
    "If death is victory; how afraid of life can we be?"
    "In order to be brave or courageous, you must first be consumed with fear, for a person who is not afraid cannot be brave."
    Invert Y-axis crew

boomer913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomer913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomer913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomer913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomer913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomer913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomer913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomer913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomer913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomer913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomer913 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    another. why am i not making any gains? why am i not getting stronger? why am i not losing weight?
    245/385/405

Repping Engineers/Engineering Student on Site

http://thebrocabularylist.blogspot.com/

MEMBER TJLSC.

Originally Posted by boomer913 View Post
    another. why am i not making any gains? why am i not getting stronger? why am i not losing weight?
    Great, adding now.

Need more signs on this if we want this stickied.
    ★★★ Thick. ★★★
    ★★★ Solid. ★★★
    ★★★ Tight. ★★★

Stunt Professional WhiteKnight4U's Avatar
    WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by boomer913 View Post
    Yeah, EAT MOAR

Also I don't see how anyone could moniter and ban threads constantly about this, and it would kind of suck for those too inane to even try to read the stickys because they wouldn't get their information
    Would be cool to maybe have an extra subsection for like "DIDNT READ STICKYS? POST HERE AND MAYBE YOULL GET AN ANSWER"
    "If death is victory; how afraid of life can we be?"
    "In order to be brave or courageous, you must first be consumed with fear, for a person who is not afraid cannot be brave."
    Invert Y-axis crew

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    cosigned.

Even though I doubt anything significant will happen. Ignorant teens will still come in here, ask the same stupid questions.
    "How much should I eat?"
    "Should I bulk or cut"
    or my classic favorite..

"Critique my diet"

I hate it, but its going to keep happening whether we like it or not.

@Both of you: They could easily give in-board power to responsible posters to do away with this. Or, worse comes to worse, this could at least get stickied with a catchy title to maybe take 20% of this nonsense outta the board.
    ★★★ Thick. ★★★
    ★★★ Solid. ★★★
    ★★★ Tight. ★★★

Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Jeffbelittle View Post
    I'm actually pretty sure if you took about 10 seconds to google this you'd come up with reference pictures. But just incase: http://www.realjock.com/gayforums/1763643 Yes I know the source. Laugh if you want. It's accurate. Look at the pictures, look at you, unflexed. Where do you fall under? Not hard.

to google this you'd come up with reference pictures. But just incase: http://www.realjock.com/gayforums/1763643

But just incase: http://www.realjock.com/gayforums/1763643

http://www.realjock.com/gayforums/1763643

gayforums

gay

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    @Both of you: They could easily give in-board power to responsible posters to do away with this. Or, worse comes to worse, this could at least get stickied with a catchy title to maybe take 20% of this nonsense outta the board.
    Yeah, regardless.

Props +Reps for making this jeff.

jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    good job jeff.....

despite the fact you wear a wifebeater when you workout....its sticky worthy
    PM me for workout advice Ladies
    * Conservative Crew *
    ❤King Brady Bearer of the 6 Rings Crew❤
    BvB
    *Bigger chest than female miscers Crew*
    *Team Putin*

Registered User millarman911199's Avatar
    millarman911199 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) millarman911199 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I agree some dumb stuff is asked on here but....thats near enough every topic ever asked on this forum, i think without those questions this part of the website would die lol.
    Beating Anorexia by eating a F**K load of food.

Goals - to be able to bench my BW at some point in 2012

JCStrongwoman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JCStrongwoman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JCStrongwoman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JCStrongwoman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JCStrongwoman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JCStrongwoman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JCStrongwoman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JCStrongwoman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JCStrongwoman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JCStrongwoman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JCStrongwoman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I approve this thread.
    moc.smuroFdauqSnooG@rohT

BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP is not a *******.

I'm Chuck Norris, and I approve this thread.

What's your thread?

jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "how many calories should I eat"

Registered User KrazyEyezKillah's Avatar
    KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In. So sick of this **** and I've only been here a few months.

Originally Posted by millarman911199 View Post
    I agree some dumb stuff is asked on here but....thats near enough every topic ever asked on this forum, i think without those questions this part of the website would die lol.
    There are plenty of good thread topics around that are hidden in this rubble rather than debated thoroughly.

By letting this part of Teen BB die we'd essentially be putting the spotlight on decent threads and then hey! Maybe we might actually learn and establish something!

I saw plenty of great threads that had maybe 6 posts in them that I wish more opinions were voiced on the issue. Instead all of the voices are waisted yelling at a holocaust victim looking teen asking about getting a 6 pack. Again.
    ★★★ Thick. ★★★
    ★★★ Solid. ★★★
    ★★★ Tight. ★★★

reefseller is on a distinguished road. (+10) reefseller is on a distinguished road. (+10) reefseller is on a distinguished road. (+10) reefseller is on a distinguished road. (+10) reefseller is on a distinguished road. (+10) reefseller is on a distinguished road. (+10) reefseller is on a distinguished road. (+10) reefseller is on a distinguished road. (+10) reefseller is on a distinguished road. (+10) reefseller is on a distinguished road. (+10) reefseller is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yes, I am very new to the forum, but it is quite apparent that there is quite a bit of spam around these areas...

Good idea OP
    My goal is to reach 140 lbs.
    Follow me along my journey...
    Encouragement and motivation is appreciated!
    My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140470983

Optimum Gold Standard Whey Protein
    Optimum Micronized Creatine Powder
    Optimum Fish Oil
    Universal Daily Formula Multivitamin

Christaras9 is just really nice. (+1000) Christaras9 is just really nice. (+1000) Christaras9 is just really nice. (+1000) Christaras9 is just really nice. (+1000) Christaras9 is just really nice. (+1000) Christaras9 is just really nice. (+1000) Christaras9 is just really nice. (+1000) Christaras9 is just really nice. (+1000) Christaras9 is just really nice. (+1000) Christaras9 is just really nice. (+1000) Christaras9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Jeff my respect for you is only increasing
    This should be a sticky.

Originally Posted by jon1995 View Post
    "how many calories should I eat"
    I basically covered that topic with the gaining or losing weight point so at the risk of overcommenting on a sample list which would therefore create some lee-way with stupid topics I forgot to mention, I'll leave that specifically out.

Also: Jbball, you're a tool. <3
    ★★★ Thick. ★★★
    ★★★ Solid. ★★★
    ★★★ Tight. ★★★

Registered User Animal_Strength's Avatar
    Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    CALLING OUT EVERYONE 6'1 + (thread title)

then question inside thread

what do you do for biceps?
    Subscribe to my channel for reps

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheAnimalstrength?feature=mhee

PM me with username used

Originally Posted by Animal_Strength View Post
    CALLING OUT EVERYONE 6'1 + (thread title)

then question inside thread

what do you do for biceps?
    That really upsets us doesn't it ;D?
    ★★★ Thick. ★★★
    ★★★ Solid. ★★★
    ★★★ Tight. ★★★

JCStrongwoman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JCStrongwoman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JCStrongwoman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JCStrongwoman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JCStrongwoman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JCStrongwoman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JCStrongwoman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JCStrongwoman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JCStrongwoman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JCStrongwoman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JCStrongwoman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Doesn't bother me...
    moc.smuroFdauqSnooG@rohT

m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ohhhh dooo I EVER know a place where THIS does not happen...

Originally Posted by m4ttarama View Post
    ohhhh dooo I EVER know a place where THIS does not happen...
    Lmao.... fuck it then, let's go half in.
    moc.smuroFdauqSnooG@rohT

m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    3/4 in...
    Last edited by m4ttarama; 12-15-2011 at 11:51 AM.

...AAAND boom goes the dynamite for sticky if that's on the first page LOL
    ★★★ Thick. ★★★
    ★★★ Solid. ★★★
    ★★★ Tight. ★★★

Registered User Animal_Strength's Avatar
    Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That really upsets us doesn't it ;D?
    lmao yes yes it does
    Subscribe to my channel for reps

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheAnimalstrength?feature=mhee

PM me with username used