Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NZbodybuilding View Post
    lol op have a cry try being here for more than couple months
    How is that at all constructive?
    ★★★ Thick. ★★★
    ★★★ Solid. ★★★
    ★★★ Tight. ★★★

Registered User Animal_Strength's Avatar
    Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Hyruliangoat View Post
    If we didnt have repeat threads this site wouldnt exist u *******. dont post in them then. Everyone complaining about them is just as bad. Its diff if one person continually posts the same thing but obv that isnt the case.
    jesus christ. stop pmsing and come back. you're doing exactly what you told OP not to do.
    Subscribe to my channel for reps

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheAnimalstrength?feature=mhee

PM me with username used

SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol just realized OP has only been on here for like 3 months. Brb complaining about everything after only seeing ti for like less than 100 days. hahaha

Littleitalian1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Littleitalian1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Littleitalian1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Littleitalian1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Littleitalian1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Littleitalian1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Littleitalian1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Littleitalian1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Littleitalian1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Littleitalian1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Littleitalian1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just seen 3 stupid threads:
    "how to get abs"
    "help me with my routine"

And one you should add to your list:
    "the importance of working legs"

Its pretty easy to figure out the importance of legs without making a whole thread about it

Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bumping again for relevance to this damn thread topic list.
    ★★★ Thick. ★★★
    ★★★ Solid. ★★★
    ★★★ Tight. ★★★

wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    This should be stickied but the problem is, the same people who ask these kinds of question don't even read the damn stickies.

Good post OP.

Originally Posted by wwe101 View Post
    This should be stickied but the problem is, the same people who ask these kinds of question don't even read the damn stickies.

Good post OP.
    Yes, we can close threads that are answered in stickies. These horrible questions haven't been stickied in Teen BB yet.
    ★★★ Thick. ★★★
    ★★★ Solid. ★★★
    ★★★ Tight. ★★★

Location: Misc City, BBington, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dawes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Jeffbelittle View Post
    Yes, we can close threads that are answered in stickies. These horrible questions haven't been stickied in Teen BB yet.
    This would make a very boring forum.
    No one is making you read them.

Premium Gold Member strengthgained's Avatar
    strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How do I rep someone from my phone..
    I admit all my threads suck :(

Supplements Suck

adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000) adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000) adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000) adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000) adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000) adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000) adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000) adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000) adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000) adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000) adamlee34 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Am I the only one who was really disappointed with the way he finished "you no sore, it no matter." I was really hoping for a great punch line
    -Adam

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154919263 -> my journal!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155539983 -> Juggernaut HP Log! - Current
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154734433 -> Push10 Hemavol StimFree Log - Over

jd007914 is just really nice. (+1000) jd007914 is just really nice. (+1000) jd007914 is just really nice. (+1000) jd007914 is just really nice. (+1000) jd007914 is just really nice. (+1000) jd007914 is just really nice. (+1000) jd007914 is just really nice. (+1000) jd007914 is just really nice. (+1000) jd007914 is just really nice. (+1000) jd007914 is just really nice. (+1000) jd007914 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jeffbelittle View Post
    This post is a plea to the community, moderators, and to the posters of the Teen Bodybuilding Board to ban some topics which are asked, answered, answered more in depth, butchered to death, and then asked again at least twice a day.

This isn't just a matter of people refusing to use the search feature, it's a matter of how much spam that get's thrown into this Board which clogs up decent threads, discussions, and praise of people who are making great gains and looking for criticism.

Here are some hopefully Banned Teen BB Thread Topics which answers should remain in one sticky post forever so we can just link to that post and let the thread die:

-Guess my BF%?- We have a chart for this. I'm actually pretty sure if you took about 10 seconds to google this you'd come up with reference pictures. But just incase: http://www.realjock.com/gayforums/1763643 Yes I know the source. Laugh if you want. It's accurate. Look at the pictures, look at you, unflexed. Where do you fall under? Not hard.

-Quick Question about Starting Strength!? - We have a stickied thread ran by Farley and replied to on a daily basis with more than enough information about Starting Strength. There shouldn't be any quick questions that can't be answered there. Read his OP, if you still don't know the answer, make a REPLY in his thread.

-Does Masturbation ruin my gains? - No. We've answered this way more times than any mod would like to admit to. Get off it you horny teens, have your fun, it doesn't matter.

-How Can I get abs/6 pack OR What exercises are best to achieve a 6 pack?!?!? - This thread topic generally has at least 3 different OP's going per front page of Teen Bodybuilding. It's quite insane. The answer is simple: your diet. Your diet. YOUR DIET. YOUR DIET. Everyone has decent abs, it's the layer of fat covering them making it not look like a 6 pack. Find out your BF%, and if abs are what's most important to you, work towards lowering it. No mystical reverse hanging leg raise off a a truck moving at 45 mph headed uphill in a Tundra or any other weird recipe for a core routine will help more than that.

-Can Anyone recommend me a routine?!?!? OR How is this routine?!?!- If you spent 2 minutes looking at the stickies for both Teen Bodybuilding and or Workout Programs you'd know your routine probably is awful if you have to ask about it and there are only a handful of great routines out there. SS, 5x5, PHAT, All-Pros, etc. etc. These are all stickied and are all effective. Which one will be most effective will depend on your level of training and this can be found out by READING THE POSTS STICKIED.

-Is he Natty? - For one thing: who the hell cares? Do YOUR best. Work towards YOUR own goals. If you're going to be natty, be natty. If you're not, don't be. But not only does it not matter who and what is natural, but we can almost never surely tell you one way or another. There are fitness models who only weigh 160 pounds and aren't natty, and there are 200 pound men with 10% BF that haven't even touched a protein shake. It's not important, and we shouldn't spend 8 pages debating who's part of the "sheeple society of naive believers in natty bb" and who's part of the "it's obtainable in 4 years of great lifting catalog".

-ANY VERY SHORT QUESTION THAT DOESN'T REQUIRE MUCH THOUGHT OR DETAIL - We don't need a whole thread for these things. You ask a question about eating 4 eggs in the morning before a workout vs. 6 eggs at 1 pm after the workout, guess what: we don't need a whole thread on this. There's a stupid question thread stickied for a reason. Bring your question that only take one person with 2 good lines of knowledge to answer there.

-Can anyone recommend me a (x) supplement? - Whether it be a mass gainer and everybody jumping on the "food" band wagon, a pre-workout, or some naive topical fat burner, it seems like these get the most subjective and absurd. There's an entire supplement section dedicated towards these sorts of things. There are literally hundreds of people who have tried over 10 different flavors and brands of protein to help you pick the one that fits your goals, go there. Not here.

-Quite Possibly the Mac Daddy Question that NEVER should be answered here on Teen BB Again: SHOULD I CUT OR BULK? - This question is driving me crazy. Minimum 3 threads a day are made for this question. I've got a question back to you: are you trying to gain mass and increase your lifts or are you trying to lose fat and try to be more ripped? What do you want? The general consensus of this entire board is you shouldn't be doing anything but bulking until you have a solid foundation in both mass and strength, but do what YOU want. There was some guy who already looked skinny as hell wanting to cut, go for it. This isn't rocket science: work towards your goals.

-I'm not getting sore in my (x) after workouts OR What does soreness in my (y) after working out indicate?!?! - This is DOMS. There's literally no correlation between you being sore in your arms, legs, chest, back, abs, or what have you to muscle growth or even a good workout. DOMS isn't a measurement of any sort of workout effectiveness. Let me dumb this down for you YOU NO SORE? IT NO MATTER? LIFT GOOD EAT GOOD SLEEP GOOD THEN YOU LOOK GOOD

-Why Am I Not- Making Gains OR Getting Stronger - Holy mother of god. Go do compound lifts. Take a day of rest. Go back and do more compound lifts, adding a small amount of weight. Take more rest. Keep adding weight. When you stall: lower the weight and build back up to whatever you were doing. As for the gains, I'm covering that in one of the most obvious next questions that should be banned FOREVER.

-WHY am I not Gaining OR Losing Weight?!?!!??! - No, you're not a hard gainer. No, you're not an ectomorph. No don't have a super slow metabolism. No, you're not an endomorph. You're either eating too much or too little. Want to gain weight? Eat more calories than your maintenance. Want to lose it? Eat less. Cardio will help burn calories. This isn't something that requires a PhD in Nutritional Science, it's something your PE teacher taught you since 1st grade. GO READ THE DAMN STICKIES IN THE NUTRITION BOARD. A CALORIE IS A CALORIE IS A CALORIE IS A CALORIE. You gain lose weight eating Ice Cream and gain weight eating Ham Sandwiches. If it fits in your macros/micros, eat the damn food. Wait. What's that? You think there's a "BUT" clause attached to that because you're special? Nope. You're not. You said you're doing that and you're still not gaining weight? Eat more. You're probably over estimating your calorie intake like everyone else.

Thank you.

~Jeffbelittle
    Mine as well delete all of Teen BB lmao
    PR's -
    Squat: 400
    Bench: 250
    Deadlift: 465

~Jesus Christ Is My Savior Crew~
    ★★MyFitnessPal Crew★★

Follow My Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147801213&p=941917923#post941917923

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by adamlee34 View Post
    Am I the only one who was really disappointed with the way he finished "you no sore, it no matter." I was really hoping for a great punch line
    No, but you bumped a thread from 6 months ago that no one bothered to really read anyways.

GG

Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I propose a movement, in which any time one of these questions is asked, instead of joining the circle jerk we post this picture:

Maxes at end of pyramid sets
    Dead: 405x5
    DB bench: 80x5
    ATG Squat: 315
    Chinups with 45lb weight: 6

6'-150lbs

Ruptured disk crew
    Herniated disk crew
    Still lifting crew

penorisbiggerthanmyagebrah
    Best brahname ever by zachbrah

Bodybuilding Success Coolcicada's Avatar
    Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    oh my god, you read my mind OP.
    Misc Cologne Crew

ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL if you think newbs are going to ask informed, intelligent questions off the bat.

YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    what else is there to talk about imo

Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ptwa9 View Post
    LOL if you think newbs are going to ask informed, intelligent questions off the bat.
    Take advice from /fit/. Ridicule them and tell them to read the ****ing sticky.
    Maxes at end of pyramid sets
    Dead: 405x5
    DB bench: 80x5
    ATG Squat: 315
    Chinups with 45lb weight: 6

6'-150lbs

Ruptured disk crew
    Herniated disk crew
    Still lifting crew

penorisbiggerthanmyagebrah
    Best brahname ever by zachbrah