fastrunner is not very well liked. (-100) fastrunner is not very well liked. (-100) fastrunner is not very well liked. (-100) fastrunner is not very well liked. (-100) fastrunner is not very well liked. (-100) fastrunner is not very well liked. (-100) fastrunner is not very well liked. (-100) fastrunner is not very well liked. (-100) fastrunner is not very well liked. (-100) fastrunner is not very well liked. (-100) fastrunner is not very well liked. (-100)

Wink Dangers of pre-workout Supplements

Dangers of pre-workout supplements like Jack3d, NoXplode, etc?
    I keep hearing people say "you need to cycle off that stuff because it causes renal failure/liver damage/destroys your kidneys, etc. I have looked high and low for any evidence of these claims and have not been able to find anything to support these claims. Does anyone have any FACTUAL information they can share? I would hate to think I'm harming myself by taking a dose each day before my daily workouts/runs. Thank you

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the "lighter" stimulants like caffeine don't have to be cycled, but it can be a good idea to take time off.

Other stuff like 1,3 dimethylamylamine (stimulant in jacked) should be cycled to some extent i believe.

Just drink enough water and if you do not have any preexisiting medical issues your liver should be fine.
    🎄⛄🎄In🎄⛄🎄

Kinda still lifts Valhallabound86's Avatar
    Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Stim PWO's should be cycled more for reset of tolerance rather than harm to your body. Those touting renal or liver failure should have some information backing it up. And if they fail to provide any indication of harm caused by PWO's through scientific evidence, you have your answer

There is always harm in abuse of a product, but proper use combined with good nutrition and such will cause little to no damage.

neb78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neb78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neb78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neb78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neb78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neb78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neb78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neb78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neb78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neb78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neb78 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by fastrunner View Post
    Dangers of pre-workout supplements like Jack3d, NoXplode, etc?
    I keep hearing people say "you need to cycle off that stuff because it causes renal failure/liver damage/destroys your kidneys, etc. I have looked high and low for any evidence of these claims and have not been able to find anything to support these claims. Does anyone have any FACTUAL information they can share? I would hate to think I'm harming myself by taking a dose each day before my daily workouts/runs. Thank you
    I myself just don't like the idea of taking supplements that are banned by the Government of my country and many others as well such as 1,3 which is in these supplements. They have also been banned for quite some time by almost all Athletic bodies around the world and will cause you to fail drug tests. Good enough for me.
    Current Supplements:
    CL Fish Oil
    CL Orange Triad
    CL White Flood
    CL Purple Wrath
    CL Reduction AM/PM
    Allmax CLA
    Allmax Creatine
    Gaspari Myofusion Vanilla and Chocolate