jeffdamiano is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Dating during competing

Hi,
    I have a question for any female competitors out there; do you find it hard to concentrate on dating as you close in on your show date? How are your moods during peak week? (besides hunger).

I am a college athlete who has never competed but just recently started dating a woman whom I met when she was about 6 weeks out. She was barraging me with texts and we had a few great dates, but in the past 2 weeks I hardly hear from her unless I initiate it. Not being ignored completely and still sweet dialogue, but much different than previously. I was just curious if I'm being blown off or if the dieting and intensity towards the end make it harder to focus on someone besides yourself.

Thanks,
    Jeff

jcreed77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcreed77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcreed77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcreed77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcreed77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcreed77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcreed77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcreed77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcreed77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcreed77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jcreed77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I read this thinking you were a woman. Thank God you aren't.

Not a female, but my opinion:

Love will make time for you. Sorry to say it... but if she was still into you, she would probably be texting you more. Once one side of the relationship starts doing all the texting, it typically means one side has lost interest. Best thing to do is simply have a talk about where you are in the relationship. This is from my experience.

WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    When I get close to a show my focus is 100% on the show, which does make dating hard-everyones prep is different. It may be that she is tired and trying to focus on the task at hand or she may not be interested. Best way to find out is to ask her
    *Prep coach/Cert.Personal trainer-contact for online training
    *Instagram: amythewolf
    *Texas Crew

jeffdamiano is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thanks. We still text briefly but I assumed I was being blown off having never dated a competitor before.

derftane is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Competition affects the focus of anyone. You just have to be patient and let her know that you support her in her endeavor. Good luck

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jeffdamiano View Post
    Hi,
    I have a question for any female competitors out there; do you find it hard to concentrate on dating as you close in on your show date? How are your moods during peak week? (besides hunger).

I am a college athlete who has never competed but just recently started dating a woman whom I met when she was about 6 weeks out. She was barraging me with texts and we had a few great dates, but in the past 2 weeks I hardly hear from her unless I initiate it. Not being ignored completely and still sweet dialogue, but much different than previously. I was just curious if I'm being blown off or if the dieting and intensity towards the end make it harder to focus on someone besides yourself.

Thanks,
    Jeff
    never date a female BBer during pre show prep they turn into psychos .. it's the dieting lol

but seriously it's very subjective, kidding aside some people get really moody and other people can handle it with no major issues
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?