Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100) oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100) oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100) oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100) oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100) oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100) oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100) oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100) oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100) oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100) oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100)
    don't yell at the dog!! it will not help, at first it may seem as he is scared and you're in control but it will not change anything. Use key words "bad" "bad dog" whenever he does something wrong.
    **Misc Cologne Crew**
    >>> ANCIENT ASTRONAUT CREW <<<

Just pick up some fcukin' weight and MOVE IT!

BeeReM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeeReM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeeReM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeeReM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeeReM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeeReM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeeReM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeeReM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeeReM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeeReM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeeReM is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Here's a study for OP (delusional), since I'm so stupid and ignorant about pitbulls: http://www.dogsbite.org/reports/dogs...-2006-2008.pdf from http://www.dogsbite.org

Originally Posted by Dogsbite.org
    Summary: Between January 1, 2006 to December 31, 2008, DogsBite.org recorded 88 U.S. fatal dog attacks. The data shows that pit bulls are responsible for 59% (52) of these attacks. The data also shows that pit bulls commit the vast majority of off-property attacks that result in death. Only 18% (16) of the attacks occurred off owner property, yet pit bulls were responsible for 81% (13). Pit bulls are also more likely to kill an adult than a child. In the 3-year period, pit bulls killed more adults (ages 21 and over), 54%, than they did children (ages 11 and younger), 46%. In the age category of 21-54, pit bulls were responsible for 82% (14) of the deaths. Pit bulls do not only kill children and senior citizens, they kill men and women in their prime years: 20s, 30s, 40s and 50s.

Pitbulls are known for having terrible owners, but regardless of that, it's a FACT they are one of the most, if not the most aggressive breed ever.

Edit: Oh and, http://dogbitelaw.com/images/pdf/bre...sing-DBRFs.pdf

Originally Posted by Dogsbite
    "The data indicate that Rottweilers and pit bull-type dogs accounted for 67% of human DBRF in the United States between 1997 and 1998. It is extremely unlikely that they accounted for anywhere near 60% of dogs in the United States during that same period and, thus, there appears to be a breed-specific problem with fatalities."

AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000) AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000) AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000) AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000) AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000) AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000) AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000) AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000) AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000) AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000) AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BeeReM View Post
    Here's a study for OP (delusional), since I'm so stupid and ignorant about pitbulls: http://www.dogsbite.org/reports/dogs...-2006-2008.pdf from http://www.dogsbite.org

Pitbulls are known for having terrible owners, but regardless of that, it's a FACT they are one of the most, if not the most aggressive breed ever.
    Yeah because that site is legit. When I tried to click on "statistics" you get an error. That ****ing site looks like it was written in Microsoft word.

Find me a direct source from a .gov site that shows me the same information. Because clearly, as the site states, that cheap ass website it ran by a "single individual".

BeeReM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeeReM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeeReM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeeReM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeeReM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeeReM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeeReM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeeReM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeeReM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeeReM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeeReM is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by AP12493 View Post
    Yeah because that site is legit. When I tried to click on "statistics" you get an error. That ****ing site looks like it was written in Microsoft word.

Find me a direct source from a .gov site that shows me the same information. Because clearly, as the site states, that cheap ass website it ran by a "single individual".
    How about you click on the other links, you computer illiterate twat? Went to the statistics page without a problem, but nonetheless I posted the actual studies, from people far more qualified than yourself.

Second PDF I posted (as well as the second quote), can be seen in: http://www.cdc.gov/homeandrecreation...factsheet.html ... A ".GOV" site, just scroll down and: http://www.cdc.gov/homeandrecreation...ogbreeds-a.pdf

More gov sites: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2387261/

StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500)
    Hey stupid ass, when have YOU seen a pitbull attack somebody? Most likely ****ing never unless you e-stat it. People like you are ran by the ****ing media. It's typical and true, the media runs the gullible world of YOU.
    A long time ago a loose one started coming at me when I was walking down the side walk. I threw rocks at it because I didn't have anything else on me. Fortunately the owner came and got it before I could be attacked. I don't have any doubt that I would've been had I had to try to ward it off any longer.

I don't necessarily think they're the killing machines the media sometimes makes them out to be, but I don't agree that they're no more agressive than any other dog either. Don't worry so much about what others think tho, worry about disciplining your dog and investing in some obedience classes. You sound afraid of your dog and that you don't have a clue about how to discipline it. That's not a good combination for pits.

20" of full Thoroughbred frutistafreeze's Avatar
    frutistafreeze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frutistafreeze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frutistafreeze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frutistafreeze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frutistafreeze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frutistafreeze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frutistafreeze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frutistafreeze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frutistafreeze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frutistafreeze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frutistafreeze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Mind blown at all the people itt saying "put him down" or kill him because he snapped at the OP. My phucking 11lb ****zu snaps at me, its not uncommon for dogs to do that. Pitbull are amazing dogs if they have a good owner and are shown love and not trained to fight and kill.

Originally Posted by StankyDrawz View Post
    A long time ago a loose one started coming at me when I was walking down the side walk. I threw rocks at it because I didn't have anything else on me. Fortunately the owner came and got it before I could be attacked. I don't have any doubt that I would've been had I had to try to ward it off any longer.

I don't necessarily think they're the killing machines the media sometimes makes them out to be, but I don't agree that they're no more agressive than any other dog either. Don't worry so much about what others think tho, worry about disciplining your dog and investing in some obedience classes. You sound afraid of your dog and that you don't have a clue about how to discipline it. That's not a good combination for pits.
    Beta OP wanted to be a badman by getting himself an alpha dog.
    Little did he know that his own dog was gonna make him his bítch.. and this is why Pitbulls are involved in most dog-human attacks: because of beta phaggots who get them thinking it will grant them an alpha status, and then end up being afraid to discipline and teach their own dogs how to behave, thus becoming accidental menaces to society.

In conclusion: next time get a dog you know you'll be able to discipline/handle.

AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000) AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000) AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000) AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000) AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000) AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000) AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000) AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000) AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000) AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000) AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Beta OP wanted to be a badman by getting himself an alpha dog.
    Little did he know that his own dog was gonna make him his bítch.. and this is why Pitbulls are involved in most dog-human attacks: because of beta phaggots who get them thinking it will grant them an alpha status, and then end up being afraid to discipline and teach their own dogs how to behave, thus becoming accidental menaces to society.

In conclusion: next time get a dog you know you'll be able to discipline/handle.
    Lol you dumb kunt, I don't own the dog. It stays at my parents house, the dog was bought for my brothers girlfriend by him. I want to know the most efficient way to handle him when he tries to snap at me again. Strong assumptions.

And straight from your source, stupid ass...

—Although fatal attacks on humans
    appear to be a breed-specific problem (pit bull-type
    dogs and Rottweilers), other breeds may bite and
    cause fatalities at higher rates
    During 1997 and 1998, at least 27 people
    died of dog bite attacks (18 in 1997 and 9 in 1998). At
    least 25 breeds of dogs have been involved in 238
    human DBRF during the past 20 years
    As in recent years, Rottweilers were the most
    commonly reported breed involved in fatal attacks
    And not a single search was found for "pit" or "bull" in your first link you ****ing ignorant cockmonger.

Lol you dumb kunt, I don't own the dog. It stays at my parents house, the dog was bought for my brothers girlfriend by him. I want to know the most efficient way to handle him when he tries to snap at me again. Strong assumptions.

And straight from your source, stupid ass...

And not a single search was found for "pit" or "bull" in your first link you ****ing ignorant cockmonger.
    This post goes to show your lack of reading comprehension skills. I'm done here. If you want to stop being ignorant, scroll down to the data table, which shows breed-attack correlation, AND READ THE QUOTES I POSTED from the same pdfs.

You know you're stupid when you fail to comprehend a document, even after I took the time to put the quotes right after the link.

amritp7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amritp7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amritp7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amritp7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amritp7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amritp7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amritp7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amritp7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amritp7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amritp7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amritp7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yr and a half old? in his teen years, re-challenging you on who is more alpha. .. he may keep challenging again for some time, just remember that the way you react will give him his answer. keep training him but do so after hes been physically tired out (after maybe the 2nd long walk of the day).

tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    neg him
    Winter is not coming
    Aways pick 1 crew
    Calf veins are bigger than bicep veins crew
    DA BEARS, Cubs, Vols, Grizzlies

This post goes to show your lack of reading comprehension skills. I'm done here. If you want to stop being ignorant, scroll down to the data table, which shows breed-attack correlation, AND READ THE QUOTES I POSTED from the same pdfs.

You know you're stupid when you fail to comprehend a document, even after I took the time to put the quotes right after the link.
    Fail to comprehend a document. Ok next time you post a site, and you want somebody to look at something specific, it's good to let them know in the post before calling them ignorant and stupid. We're not all mind readers you stupid phuck.

All you need to know is

—Although fatal attacks on humans
    appear to be a breed-specific problem (pit bull-type
    dogs and Rottweilers), other breeds may bite and
    cause fatalities at higher rates
    As in recent years, Rottweilers were the most
    commonly reported breed involved in fatal attacks
    When my dog gets out and kills an innocent child, than that is the time to put him down and thank you. As for now, he can snarle at me until he phcuking turns blue in the face.

LVKLD is on a distinguished road. (+10) LVKLD is on a distinguished road. (+10) LVKLD is on a distinguished road. (+10) LVKLD is on a distinguished road. (+10) LVKLD is on a distinguished road. (+10) LVKLD is on a distinguished road. (+10) LVKLD is on a distinguished road. (+10) LVKLD is on a distinguished road. (+10) LVKLD is on a distinguished road. (+10) LVKLD is on a distinguished road. (+10) LVKLD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Innocent child has to die for OP to realize pitbulls were bred to fight and are inherently dumb.

Strong logic with this 18 year old

Fail to comprehend a document. Ok next time you post a site, and you want somebody to look at something specific, it's good to let them know in the post before calling them ignorant and stupid. We're not all mind readers you stupid phuck.

All you need to know is

When my dog gets out and kills an innocent child, than that is the time to put him down and thank you. As for now, he can snarle at me until he phcuking turns blue in the face.
    -I quoted the parts which I wanted you to read... TWICE.

-Never said you should put him down, that's most idiotic thing a dog owner could do.

-Stop being beta and show your/your dad's dog who's alpha.

djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Came into this thread to neg 1 phaggot pitbull hater.

Congratulations, BeeReM, you are a raging phaggot pile of homosex
    O|||||||O Official Jeep Brah Crew O|||||||O -creator-

USMC
    ★cVc★

NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1- OP please rehome your dog to somebody educated with aggressive dogs, or spend lots of money learning from a qualified trainer who specializes in aggression. I only say this because the American Pitbull is such a misunderstood breed and owners like me don't need your dog attacking somebody because of your lack of knowledge in owning and training a dog. This is where Breed Specific Legislation comes from, ****ty owners who got a dog because it looks cool but doesn't match their experience level and lifestyle. No hate just a guy who has a million of restrictions on him because of people like you

2- The statistics in here from, www.dogsbite.org are skewed, in fact they still quote the CDC report on dog bites about Pit Bulls. A study that was later refuted by the CDC itself due to improper breed identification and lack of knowledge in those reporting the attacks. The CDC actually took a stance against BSL and said it was not a very good way to deter attacks on humans from dogs.

The APBT passes a temperment test at the same rate or better as many "family" dogs. They do make great pets but like all strong, willful and hyperactive dogs they need an experienced owner who can control their pet, it doesn't really matter though. People who hate this type of dog will continue believing what the media feeds them despite any stats, evidence or anything you say. I've gotten used to it.

andersman02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andersman02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andersman02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andersman02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andersman02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andersman02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andersman02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andersman02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andersman02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andersman02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andersman02 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    its been said numerous time in here, gotta show the dog whos boss as its testing its limits right now, trying to be the "alpha male. Do what ever you can to show him this. If he snaps, drop in and pin him down untill he calms down, then give him the toy whens hes calm so he understands you can take but you can also give whenever you please.

Things I would never do are put him in his kennel. The kennel should be a "safe haven" for the pup and not a place where he goes whens hes bad.
    I would also never use violence on him. Nothing more then a slap on the ass or snout.

Also for everyone who says put him down.... your ****ing retarded.This MAY be the case if the dog was much older but he is still young and at that point where he is like a sponge and learning everything.

Another thing, ALL dogs can be tempermental and agressive. Pitbulls may be prone to higher agression naturally but in the end its how you train them. I think a lot of the bad rep pitbulls get are because dumbass owners dont know how to properly train the dog. OP i guarentee if you, or the permenant owner, doesnt show the dog whos boss, you may end up on the news or putting him down later on in life.

And yes ive had dogs my whole life.......Been through probly 5 puppies plus a few my sister adopted. One of which is a pit/lab mix (one of the scariest but loving, nice and smart dogs ive seen), the other a Malamute. Curently we have a 2.5year old springer, 2 5year old labs and 1 12 year old black lab at my house. I also plan on getting a Leonberger as soon as i get a house
    Deadlift- 405
    Squat- 315 for reps
    Bench-225 for reps

Brad_Pitt is a name known to all. (+5000) Brad_Pitt is a name known to all. (+5000) Brad_Pitt is a name known to all. (+5000) Brad_Pitt is a name known to all. (+5000) Brad_Pitt is a name known to all. (+5000) Brad_Pitt is a name known to all. (+5000) Brad_Pitt is a name known to all. (+5000) Brad_Pitt is a name known to all. (+5000) Brad_Pitt is a name known to all. (+5000) Brad_Pitt is a name known to all. (+5000) Brad_Pitt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Honestly this is what you do and it fuking works.

RUN WITH HIM.

1hr or more, everyday. Exercise the hell out of him. He'll respect you as his leader and won't snap when you go to take his toys.
    Joining Sherdog.com doesn't make you an MMA expert, reading Saucehead's threads don't make you a player and if describe yourself as an "alpha male", chances are, you're not one.

pphil09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pphil09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pphil09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pphil09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pphil09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pphil09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pphil09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pphil09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pphil09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pphil09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pphil09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    breed of peace
    245b/335s/360dl @ 160

*KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE*
    CCW/MFC Crew Crew
    *BMW* Crew

Originally Posted by djfuzzy View Post
    Came into this thread to neg 1 phaggot pitbull hater.

Congratulations, BeeReM, you are a raging phaggot pile of homosex
    Regardless of what I said, I don't hate pitbulls. I have never been attacked by one, I have never seen anyone being attacked by one. What I do know however, is that I've posted 3 studies, and all of them showed pitbulls as the breed that attacks more.

Is it because they're more aggressive? Is it because they have crappy owners? Is it a combo of both? Yes.

Strong reason to neg tho rofl "Disagree with me, get negged". Didn't even bother to prove me wrong.

andersman02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andersman02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andersman02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andersman02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andersman02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andersman02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andersman02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andersman02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andersman02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andersman02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andersman02 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    BeeRam....
    How did you like your Ovcharka? Later on I plan living outside of the cities with some land and looking into some kind of large dog. Most likely will already have one (maybe leonberger) so it would have to be able to live amongst him. I imagine if he grows up with him that would not be a problem....
    Deadlift- 405
    Squat- 315 for reps
    Bench-225 for reps

ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Troll_Patrol View Post
    i would take your advice, if you'd spent years training dogs for hunting/search and rescue/guarding. however i doubt you've done any of them or have experience training dogs much at all besides your own house pet. everything ive learned from my dad has come from a professional trainer; not matter what youre training that damn dog for, physical aggressiveness is not going to make him a good dog.

there is a difference between physical aggressiveness, and dominance. the only language a dog has is physical action, so any kind of communication will require that. whether its a grab of the snout or a flip on the back, those are no agressive in the sense you are meaning them to be. there is a difference between establishing dominance, and beating your dog.

is your dads search and rescue dog a pitbull? infact, is it even a terrier?!?!?!

terriers, as a breed, are much more difficult to train and handle. we call german sherpards "push button" dogs, because they are genetically programmed (most of them) to be obedient. terriers have stubborn-ness bred into them.

it is dishonest to compare a german shepard or lab, to a pitbull or even a scottish terrier.

and yes, i trained dogs for for years at the shelter i volunteered at and have actually made many threads about adoption and training. OP is not trianing his pitbull for search and rescue, hes training it TO BE SUBMISSIVE TO HIM. so let me show you how stupid your comparison is... ill use your words...

"i would take your advice, if you'd spent years training aggressive dog breeds for basic submissiveness. however i doubt you've done any of them or have experience training dogs much at all besides watching your dads work dog that someone else trained."

foot ---> mouth
    ZachSmash is a phaggot

CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    the Animal shelter down the street from us has a ton of young pitbulls from 3-9 months. My wife wants to adopt one really bad. I have no problem with it. Ive owned and trained aggressive dogs most of my younger years. The thing is I have a 10 yr old son who has aspergers and has a habit of putting his face in dog's faces no matter what we do he just doest get it. He has no idea of what can happen to him if he sets the wrong dog off, (even though Ive told him and shown him pics) and I worry about this. I only know how to train dogs to be obediant to me. I dont know how to make it kid friendly. Mayeb we'll just get another cat, but I really want a dog again.
    no sig

ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Edit: Oh and, http://dogbitelaw.com/images/pdf/bre...sing-DBRFs.pdf

chihuahuas actually attack more people (Srs) its just that pitbulls and rotties are more powerful.

you shoudl probably ban cars, since when they crash, they kill people.
    ZachSmash is a phaggot

seanb1979 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) seanb1979 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) seanb1979 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) seanb1979 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) seanb1979 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) seanb1979 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) seanb1979 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) seanb1979 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) seanb1979 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) seanb1979 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) seanb1979 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    wtf do you expect from a dog whose sole purpose for breeding was for combat and aggression
    A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ABSPR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by NateDG72 View Post
    1- OP please rehome your dog to somebody educated with aggressive dogs, or spend lots of money learning from a qualified trainer who specializes in aggression. I only say this because the American Pitbull is such a misunderstood breed and owners like me don't need your dog attacking somebody because of your lack of knowledge in owning and training a dog. This is where Breed Specific Legislation comes from, ****ty owners who got a dog because it looks cool but doesn't match their experience level and lifestyle. No hate just a guy who has a million of restrictions on him because of people like you

2- The statistics in here from, www.dogsbite.org are skewed, in fact they still quote the CDC report on dog bites about Pit Bulls. A study that was later refuted by the CDC itself due to improper breed identification and lack of knowledge in those reporting the attacks. The CDC actually took a stance against BSL and said it was not a very good way to deter attacks on humans from dogs.

The APBT passes a temperment test at the same rate or better as many "family" dogs. They do make great pets but like all strong, willful and hyperactive dogs they need an experienced owner who can control their pet, it doesn't really matter though. People who hate this type of dog will continue believing what the media feeds them despite any stats, evidence or anything you say. I've gotten used to it.
    good post

LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ITT: Strong adopting "cool" dog without thinking it might be too much dog to handle...

godzilla quadroceps SwedishBrah's Avatar
    SwedishBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SwedishBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SwedishBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SwedishBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SwedishBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SwedishBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SwedishBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SwedishBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SwedishBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SwedishBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SwedishBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ofcourse different breeds have different aggression levels. But I think that in almost all cases if the dog is aggressive it's because you failed to train it right.
    repping back 350+
    mention in rep

tbone73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbone73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbone73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbone73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbone73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbone73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbone73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbone73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbone73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbone73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tbone73 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Was trying to take a tinfoil container from him that he had gotten to. Usually he lets me grab it from him after yelling, but this time he was showing his teeth and snapped at me...

He's locked in his cage now after yelling at him, what can I do to stop him from getting aggressive towards me and other

edit:: he's a year and a half old.
    put that ****er down!...he now knows hes alpha an it will only get worse...srs

jlf is a name known to all. (+5000) jlf is a name known to all. (+5000) jlf is a name known to all. (+5000) jlf is a name known to all. (+5000) jlf is a name known to all. (+5000) jlf is a name known to all. (+5000) jlf is a name known to all. (+5000) jlf is a name known to all. (+5000) jlf is a name known to all. (+5000) jlf is a name known to all. (+5000) jlf is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Alligator arm bar, then squat him for reps. srs.
    jk, I know I kicked my boxer in the ribs ( I was scared ok ), I tried canned anchovies and hated it, gave it to him, went back in the kitchen, got a sammich, walked to the side of him and he snapped at me and attempted to charge me, kicked him in the ribs, he yelped, then like a 5 min stare-off.
    EDIT: and no I never phucked with him eating before, since I'm fat, Iknowthatfeel of someone messing with your food
    brb " I'LL PHUCKING KILL YOU "
    lol.
    Makes bout $350/week crew ( srs )
    Second Job because no social life crew ( totally ok with it )
    Ex Dipper, Smoker, Vaper, **** can't control me cuz
    ** Good vibe crew **
    ** Bearded brah **