Rodenward has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rodenward has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rodenward has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rodenward has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rodenward has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rodenward has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rodenward has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best cardio to burn max fat in keto?

best type? hiit, liss ..etc
    best heart rate?
    best duration?

everyone knows: these are not the facts, it is changable for everyone. but at least I want to hear your opinions and what was the best for you according to your experience.

thanks in advance..
    Last edited by Rodenward; 12-11-2011 at 01:36 PM.

Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    60mins LISS treadmill at 3.5mph is what works for me

t0minit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) t0minit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Bonkies View Post
    60mins LISS treadmill at 3.5mph is what works for me
    60 mins on a treadmill, urghhhhhhhh. You not tried the great outdoors, much more fun mate!

deaddogdesign has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deaddogdesign has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deaddogdesign has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deaddogdesign has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deaddogdesign has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deaddogdesign has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deaddogdesign has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deaddogdesign has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deaddogdesign has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deaddogdesign has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deaddogdesign has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    get a wii and chase a dog for an hour That or run with your dog if you have one.

Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Walking my dogs 3 miles in the morning and 1 hour of stairmaster and then occasionally walking the dogs again in the evening another 3 miles really helps me get lean quick.

PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I ride my bike trainer (in essence a stationary bike) and watch a training DVD. Generally it goes something like this: 5-10 minute warm up. 1-2 minute intervals of 80% and 20% exertion for 30 minutes then cool down. Gets the heartrate up, the sweat flowing, and when it is cold out, I don't have to leave the comfort of my apartment.
    "There are no OFF days, just days you don't go to the gym."

Carb-Up does NOT mean Binge and Cheat!

Long Term Goal:
    225 lbs
    <10% BF

Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I usually just get on an elliptical for 10 minutes and go at 9-10mph on a setting of 15/18. Feels good man. Hate doing long cardio.
    We are the product of our influences. Originality is so hard to come by in this society.

***I Rape Back***

Rodenward has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rodenward has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rodenward has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rodenward has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rodenward has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rodenward has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rodenward has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks for all answers guys

lets make it clear for everyone: walking around 5,5km/h for 60 minutes works great with keto if your focus is only fat burning.

Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ^^ I had amazing results for weight loss with lots of walking on SKD.

Originally Posted by Blackjack68 View Post
    ^^ I had amazing results for weight loss with lots of walking on SKD.
    lots of walking means? low long? duration? speed?

Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Rodenward View Post
    lots of walking means? low long? duration? speed?
    Last spring/summer, I was walking at least 4 miles every night, sometimes up to 10 or so. Speed I don't know for sure, rough guess is just over 3mph. Not power walking and not meandering along, just kinda walking with a purpose.

Originally Posted by Blackjack68 View Post
    Last spring/summer, I was walking at least 4 miles every night, sometimes up to 10 or so. Speed I don't know for sure, rough guess is just over 3mph. Not power walking and not meandering along, just kinda walking with a purpose.
    thanks
    I feel like "it doesnt work" while walking :/
    I think I have to break this feeling..

Bdub489 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bdub489 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bdub489 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bdub489 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bdub489 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bdub489 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bdub489 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bdub489 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bdub489 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bdub489 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bdub489 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    inclined walk at 3.5-4 mph for 45-50 minutes works for me... Weren't for music I'd go insane..lol

SOGGRAB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SOGGRAB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    45 Minutes LISS on the treadmill every other day. ~4 mph, slight incline.
    It's been working well so far!

EOD HIIT Cardio burnt me out after a couple weeks, it made me physically lazy and put me into an "IDGAF" mood.
    I replaced my HIIT sessions with some high intensity ab workouts; MUCH more bearable.
    Save HIIT for the day after your carb-up, it will help kick you into a Ketogenic state faster, or so I've heard.

Good luck!
    Last edited by SOGGRAB; 12-22-2011 at 11:28 PM.

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Monday/Friday - 4-6 mile jogs (45-60 minute)
    Tuesday - 5-6 mile hike /w 40-50LB pack (45-50 minutes)
    Wednesday - 5 min warm up jog, 15 second sprints/60 seconds of walking X10, 5 min cool down jog (less then 30 minutes)
    Thursday - 5-6 mile hike /w 40-50LB pack (45-50 minutes)
    Saturday - 3-4 mile walk (45 minutes)
    Sunday - Rest

PWO Cardio - Stepmill, incline treadmill 3-3.4mph @ 15 degree incline or elliptical (20-30mins)
    Last edited by LiL USMC BBer; 12-28-2011 at 12:58 PM.
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins

davidoff1974 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) davidoff1974 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) davidoff1974 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) davidoff1974 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) davidoff1974 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) davidoff1974 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) davidoff1974 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) davidoff1974 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) davidoff1974 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) davidoff1974 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) davidoff1974 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I like to do a tabata interval followed by a long walk or long non exhaustive spinning bike ride

lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    any cardio you enjoy is the best cardio

tradertrader is just really nice. (+1000) tradertrader is just really nice. (+1000) tradertrader is just really nice. (+1000) tradertrader is just really nice. (+1000) tradertrader is just really nice. (+1000) tradertrader is just really nice. (+1000) tradertrader is just really nice. (+1000) tradertrader is just really nice. (+1000) tradertrader is just really nice. (+1000) tradertrader is just really nice. (+1000) tradertrader is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lee__d View Post
    this.

or just eat less. you can get pretty lean by just lifting heavy and dieting. then add cardio when you stop losing fat, if you need to.

Originally Posted by lee__d View Post
    i like the most is hiit, but if you do it when you are on keto, you will definitely lose muscle!
    so it is not the answer

sissylau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sissylau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sissylau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sissylau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sissylau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sissylau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sissylau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sissylau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sissylau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sissylau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sissylau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    spinning/ indoor group cycling and stair master. I had great result with these.

Schoonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Schoonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Schoonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Schoonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Schoonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Schoonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Schoonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Schoonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Schoonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Schoonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Schoonie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sounds like everyone here does mad amounts of cardio on this diet.... :/

i do 8 mins 5 days a week (jog on treadmill 5 mins at 5.5, then move to 15% incline at 3.0 speed for 3 mins)
    5 mins on bike 1 day a week (leg day).

The only reason i do this cardio is a warm up for the lifts.

I have to run sometimes for PT before work, but i wouldnt even being doing the cardio if i didnt have to. I've found through personal experience that long amounts and too much cardio effects the growth and size of my legs.

But its to no surprise people base workouts whether its lifting or cardio to meet their own needs!

Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I read that best cardio while on keto is keeping your heart rate around 120. I do cardio about 3 times a week for 30 mins. 3.5mph on treadmill and a steady rpm on a recumbent bike.