p7nk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p7nk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p7nk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p7nk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p7nk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p7nk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p7nk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p7nk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p7nk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p7nk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p7nk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Anyone else hear a click in their shoulders when they move them?

do my shoulders are die?

martz will become famous soon enough. (+50) martz will become famous soon enough. (+50) martz will become famous soon enough. (+50) martz will become famous soon enough. (+50) martz will become famous soon enough. (+50) martz will become famous soon enough. (+50) martz will become famous soon enough. (+50) martz will become famous soon enough. (+50) martz will become famous soon enough. (+50) martz will become famous soon enough. (+50) martz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i get the same thing

NevaStandDown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NevaStandDown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NevaStandDown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NevaStandDown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NevaStandDown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NevaStandDown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NevaStandDown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NevaStandDown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NevaStandDown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NevaStandDown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NevaStandDown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Some people experience signs and symptoms of HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus), as soon as they become infected, while others do not. When they occur, early signs and symptoms are often mistaken for the flu or a mild viral infection. Initial signs and symptoms of HIV include:
    Fever

Headache

Tiredness

Nausea

Diarrhea

Enlarged lymph nodes in the neck, armpits or groin
    Any symptoms from becoming infected typically resolve in one to four weeks.

As you can see, the signs and symptoms of HIV infection are similar to those for many different viral infections. The only way to know for sure if you are infected with HIV is to be tested. Many people infected with HIV do not have any signs and symptoms at all for many years.

Later Signs and Symptoms of HIV/AIDS

The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) says the following signs and symptoms may be warning signs of late-stage HIV infection:
    rapid weight loss

dry cough

recurring fever or profuse night sweats

profound and unexplained fatigue

swollen lymph glands in the armpits, groin, or neck

diarrhea lasting more than a week

clicking noises when shoulders are moved

white spots or unusual blemishes on the tongue, in the mouth, or in the throat

pneumonia

red, brown, pink, or purplish blotches on or under the skin or inside the mouth, nose, or eyelids

memory loss, depression, and other neurological disorders

u dun goofd bro
    real alphas stand up for women
    real alphas neva stand down
    I am alpha
    °°Neva Stand down!!°°
    ~~~Virgin by choice Crew~~~

Furious D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Furious D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Furious D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Furious D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Furious D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Furious D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Furious D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Furious D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Furious D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Furious D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Furious D will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Mine don't click it is more like a crunching sound especially if I roll them.

Bluestar92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bluestar92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bluestar92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bluestar92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bluestar92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bluestar92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bluestar92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bluestar92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bluestar92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bluestar92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bluestar92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NevaStandDown View Post
    Some people experience signs and symptoms of HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus), as soon as they become infected, while others do not. When they occur, early signs and symptoms are often mistaken for the flu or a mild viral infection. Initial signs and symptoms of HIV include:
    Fever

Headache

Tiredness

Nausea

Diarrhea

Enlarged lymph nodes in the neck, armpits or groin
    Any symptoms from becoming infected typically resolve in one to four weeks.

As you can see, the signs and symptoms of HIV infection are similar to those for many different viral infections. The only way to know for sure if you are infected with HIV is to be tested. Many people infected with HIV do not have any signs and symptoms at all for many years.

Later Signs and Symptoms of HIV/AIDS

The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) says the following signs and symptoms may be warning signs of late-stage HIV infection:
    rapid weight loss

dry cough

recurring fever or profuse night sweats

profound and unexplained fatigue

swollen lymph glands in the armpits, groin, or neck

diarrhea lasting more than a week

clicking noises when shoulders are moved

white spots or unusual blemishes on the tongue, in the mouth, or in the throat

pneumonia

red, brown, pink, or purplish blotches on or under the skin or inside the mouth, nose, or eyelids

memory loss, depression, and other neurological disorders

u dun goofd bro
    haha that's a good one

lolbutttz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolbutttz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolbutttz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolbutttz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolbutttz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolbutttz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolbutttz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolbutttz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolbutttz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolbutttz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolbutttz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ya my right one. i ****ed it up hardcore last year in an accident tho, the other one doesn't

nzmusclez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzmusclez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzmusclez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzmusclez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzmusclez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzmusclez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzmusclez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzmusclez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzmusclez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzmusclez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzmusclez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yeh a few clicks when I roll them

TAS44 is just really nice. (+1000) TAS44 is just really nice. (+1000) TAS44 is just really nice. (+1000) TAS44 is just really nice. (+1000) TAS44 is just really nice. (+1000) TAS44 is just really nice. (+1000) TAS44 is just really nice. (+1000) TAS44 is just really nice. (+1000) TAS44 is just really nice. (+1000) TAS44 is just really nice. (+1000) TAS44 is just really nice. (+1000)
    No, but my left knee clicks whenever I go up stairs, jump, or squat.

Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dat dere Glenoid Labrum.
    Gay for Klokov crew

Reps 4 life:TimmyTert

WrightKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WrightKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WrightKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WrightKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WrightKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WrightKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WrightKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WrightKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WrightKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WrightKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WrightKnight has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I hear, and feel the clicks. Did I died?

vcity will become famous soon enough. (+50) vcity will become famous soon enough. (+50) vcity will become famous soon enough. (+50) vcity will become famous soon enough. (+50) vcity will become famous soon enough. (+50) vcity will become famous soon enough. (+50) vcity will become famous soon enough. (+50) vcity will become famous soon enough. (+50) vcity will become famous soon enough. (+50) vcity will become famous soon enough. (+50) vcity will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by p7nk View Post
    do my shoulders are die?
    yeah bro i have the same problem. Thinking about going to doctor to see what the problem is.

Registered Amuser FrozenMercury's Avatar
    FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FrozenMercury is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Everything cracks
    On a blood and guts quest for 100k ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100) oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100) oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100) oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100) oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100) oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100) oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100) oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100) oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100) oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100) oM3gA is not very well liked. (-100)
    yes especially when i do front lateral raises, sounds like a tendon is ripping :S
    **Misc Cologne Crew**
    >>> ANCIENT ASTRONAUT CREW <<<

Just pick up some fcukin' weight and MOVE IT!

p7nk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p7nk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p7nk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p7nk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p7nk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p7nk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p7nk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p7nk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p7nk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p7nk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p7nk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bodybreak View Post
    Dat dere Glenoid Labrum.
    wat that means

Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wat that means
    Research bro!

Could be a number of things, but for most it usually seems to be an issue with the Labrum. Stuff can be done but its really not a BIG deal.
    Gay for Klokov crew

Reps 4 life:TimmyTert

Aatir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aatir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aatir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aatir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aatir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aatir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aatir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aatir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aatir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aatir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aatir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What does this mean? I get it when I raise my left one over my head.

amritp7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amritp7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amritp7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amritp7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amritp7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amritp7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amritp7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amritp7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amritp7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amritp7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amritp7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yea man i get it on my left shoulder and both knees... doesnt really hurt, just makes the clicking noise. not sure if bones are grinding against each other or something - if they are, probably something to see the doc about ASAP

Originally Posted by Bodybreak View Post
    Research bro!

Could be a number of things, but for most it usually seems to be an issue with the Labrum. Stuff can be done but its really not a BIG deal.
    why research when you could tell me the answer right now

Wuzzam, coolin? GodIsFrusciante's Avatar
    GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    only my left shoulder.

my right shoulder has always been perfect, left: clicky as ****. Lifting and joint supps seem to be heling it though. i reccomend learning rotator cuff warmup excercises and always do them before any upper body workout, especially pressing movements and any king of shoulder raises.

Also I've noticed improvements since my back muscles have gained a lot of strength - i believe the back muscles help hold the shoulder in a better position.

Aso stretch out the pec minor and biceps.

Biekse is just really nice. (+1000) Biekse is just really nice. (+1000) Biekse is just really nice. (+1000) Biekse is just really nice. (+1000) Biekse is just really nice. (+1000) Biekse is just really nice. (+1000) Biekse is just really nice. (+1000) Biekse is just really nice. (+1000) Biekse is just really nice. (+1000) Biekse is just really nice. (+1000) Biekse is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah, had it for a while. Doesn't hurt
    KEEP REP TRADING OUT OF YOUR SIG

MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    stretch a lot OP

johnsonb90436 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnsonb90436 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnsonb90436 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnsonb90436 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnsonb90436 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnsonb90436 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnsonb90436 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnsonb90436 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnsonb90436 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnsonb90436 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnsonb90436 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    why research when you could tell me the answer right now
    i mean that's the point of the thread. we must not be doing the information thing anymore
    Kuzuri

"All right, pump those numbers up, those are rookie numbers in this racket. I myself, I jerk off at least... twice a day."
    -Mark Hanna

SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000)
    yes messed them up shovelling dirt once. not really worried though, both my knees are noisy as ****

Slie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I can move my left shoulder in a way to make a grinding poping noise from my left scapula that I can fee right through to the front of my chest.

sum41gp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sum41gp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sum41gp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sum41gp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sum41gp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sum41gp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sum41gp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sum41gp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sum41gp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sum41gp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sum41gp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'll feel a pop in the right one when I do pull-ups sometimes. Not really sure if it's a problem though. Hope it's not a problem.
    "It's kind of amusing, I've always felt, how people I know now treat me like I'm this confident respectable man with talents and a good personality, and yet I can remember the hard arduous path I took to get to this point.

But people never see the process. They only see the results. That's all they care about. What you've done, what you've accomplished, what you can show for it."

arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pretty normal
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165829701