lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Detailed White Flood Review

Hi Everyone,

I just did a detailed review for white flood on my site.
    http://fitandhappyforlife.com/2011/1...-flood-review/

The review in its entirety is here:

Controlled Labs White Flood Review

If you have ever ventured into a sports supplement store or browsed the pages of a bodybuilding magazine you no doubt have been assaulted by a tidal wave of products all claiming to make you stronger, faster, better in the gym with more stamina.

Big claims to be certain, but the educated consumer knows that the claims made by the companies promoting such products can be dubious to say the least. Hence why I was personally skeptical to try any new “pump” or endurance products considering they usually do not work and that I have a high to most stimulants (shakes fist in anger at the Coca Cola Bottling Company for Diet Coke)

I have used products such as N.O. Xplode in the past with limited success. It always seemed to me as though adding caffeine to a pump product would constrict blood flow (as caffeine does) and work against any effects the arginine in these products may produce. Arginine is said to support blood flow and help pumps.

Controlled Labs makes many different claims both White Flood, but most of these claims are backed with quality ingredients and decent results that will definitely make repeat customers.

Claims Made: White Flood
    Company tagline: “FLOOD your system for PEAK performance!”

Controlled Labs claims that White Flood will offer the athlete more focus, bigger pumps and an overall better experience in the gym. To their credit they do use ingredients that should promote all of these different claims and generally the stuff works well as long as it is dosed correctly both serving and timing wise.

Taste

First off, most supplements leave a lot to be desired in terms of taste. Historically most manufacturers have tried but failed to make decent tasting products. It is not a simple task, there are more quality ingredients that taste terrible than artificial sweeteners can mask, but White Flood has a tangy taste that while not terrible is definitely not Snapple by any measure.

In short though, it definitely is drinkable and was not gag inducing.
    7/10

Mixability

This is a problem for many different powders on the market. How to mix the product without getting residue in the bottom of the cup that you end up putting more water on top of or choking and chewing down at the end of the drink.

White Flood did leave a grainy residue in the bottom if mixed and consumed quickly, but if it was let to sit and settle, and then be shaken again the residue would disappear and leave no signs at all.
    This poses a problem for those who cannot always plan exactly when they will be consuming the product, but keeping in mind that this is supposed to be used entirely before a workout this becomes a bigger issue for me.

6/10

Effectiveness, Uptake Speed

All taste and mixing issues aside, does White Flood work? Should be the most important question.

Fortunately, for me at least it definitely works, and seems to work quickly. If taken on an empty stomach as per the directions I felt a marked boost in energy about fifteen minutes after drinking, due no doubt in part to the natural caffeine in the mixture, as well as Tyrosine which will help aid in mental focus and energy levels.

As for pumps in the gym, I admit that with other “pump” products I feel results however White Flood gave me better pumps than I have felt before. If doing my full body workouts and starting with legs, my thighs will become so swollen it is noticeably different (although not harder) to walk. I feel noticeably bigger when working out on White Flood and this is essentially what the product is intended to do, make you pump up and feel larger and more powerful.

Mental focus wise, this is hard to judge. I never feel “unfocused” while in the gym. I am sure that it has some effect on some people who may go in and chat or talk more with friends I have always been of the attitude to “get in, get working and get out” and I therefore can’t say it helps me much in this regard.

9/10 – only not 10/10 because I cannot attest to its claims on mental focus.

Price per serving

Depending on how much you need to dose, White Flood tends to be one of the better priced pump products on the market, so long as you avoid purchasing from a brick and mortar retailer. I have seen White Flood priced as high as $74.99 (up to $99.99 even!) at GNC for a 100 serving tub, this breaks down to 75 cents per serving if you are an average sized athlete (say between 150-180lbs).

Those who weigh more will need more (up to two scoops) to see the effects of the product. In this case that price above doubles. This still beats the price of a product such as Met-Rx ECN which sells 40 servings for $30-$40 but recommends 2-3 servings per dose.

The best prices I have seen for White Flood come from sites such as amazon.com where you can get a 100 serving tub for $42, almost ridiculously cheap in terms of bodybuilding supplements.

Recommend White Flood?

At the end of the day, I will come back to White Flood. I have yet to try Jack3d by USP Labs but that will be another review for another day when I get the time. The only thing keeping me from picking up another tub right now is my E/C stack that I am taking which does not interact well with any vascular pump products.

I highly recommend White Flood for anyone who wants to add a little edge to their in the gym performance. While no one product can miraculously increase your ability to lift more weights overnight, some can give an edge, and White Flood definitely falls into a category of effective and useful supplements.
    Last edited by lvsteven; 12-06-2011 at 10:38 AM.
    The Ultimate Resource on Dieting and Intermittent Fasting
    http://www.blastthebelly.com

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    what flavor did you have? very surprised at your taste and mixability number ratings especially given your actual review
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I like your website, thanks for the review.

lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    what flavor did you have? very surprised at your taste and mixability number ratings especially given your actual review
    Hiya.

It just never mixed well for me.
    But the fact that it WORKED was what i would always weigh higher than anything else.

I chew caffeine tablets when i need a fast boost before a workout. tastes terrible, works well.
    I had the raspberry flavor

The only reason aside from the EC stack that i am not on it now is that i am completely strapped for cash...

Originally Posted by Dracoy View Post
    I like your website, thanks for the review.
    wow thanks Dracoy. I am happy that some users actually INVOLVED with controlled labs read the review.
    My next up is purple wraath, in a day or two i will do it.

I need exposure for the site, so thanks again for visiting!

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice website.
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Originally Posted by bull.dogz View Post
    Nice website.
    Wow thanks again.
    I'm actually wanting to do sponsored supplement logs. I do good reviews and take pride in them.

I just wanted to approach reps after building more content really but the CL reps LIKING the site = very reassuring...

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for the forward, honest and detailed review man. We def appreciate it

Originally Posted by 5Six View Post
    Thanks for the forward, honest and detailed review man. We def appreciate it
    Good stuff. Motivation for my next 2 reviews which are a by itself wraath review and the flood/wraath stack.

CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lvsteven View Post
    Good stuff. Motivation for my next 2 reviews which are a by itself wraath review and the flood/wraath stack.
    looking forward to those
    Specials & insider info

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    IMO supps are great for motivi boosting.

btw guys and gals... if this is helpful and you read it please give me a shout out here. it'll take you 10-30 seconds and let me know that i am helping and my reviews are decent.

thx!

Brolympics Gold Medalist Corey_Ellis's Avatar
    Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I really enjoyed reading this review. Great detail and I agree with pretty much everything you said, based on my experiences with White Flood.

Raspberry was my first flavor, and I got Watermelon afterwards. The Raspberry wasn't terrible, like you said..But if you plan on getting another tub in the future, I'd definitely give the Watermelon a try. I much preferred it to the Rasp.

Thanks for the review

Measly reps coming your way on recharge :P
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

dbman4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbman4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbman4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbman4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbman4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbman4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbman4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbman4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbman4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbman4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbman4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks for the review!I got some while the buy 2 get 1 free deal was going on so hopefully it's worth it. It will be a nice break from my instant coffee as my preworkout haha

Originally Posted by dbman4 View Post
    Thanks for the review!I got some while the buy 2 get 1 free deal was going on so hopefully it's worth it. It will be a nice break from my instant coffee as my preworkout haha
    INSTANT COFFEE?

ha... no, this is the real deal.
    just do not mix it with any other caffeine products, as it has a good amount of natural caffeine in it.

you should not mix it with any other stimulant products.

gromero08t has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awesome review im gonna have to browse your website more. Im looking forward to trying FW

Originally Posted by gromero08t View Post
    Awesome review im gonna have to browse your website more. Im looking forward to trying FW
    Awesome. If you like then subscribe. I'm going to have a new cl product in a big to review along with a new Metrx review.

Originally Posted by lvsteven View Post
    btw guys and gals... if this is helpful and you read it please give me a shout out here. it'll take you 10-30 seconds and let me know that i am helping and my reviews are decent.

thx!
    awesome service you have, helping people make informed decisions
    Specials & insider info

Cheers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cheers will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice Review! Will read Pw review, when posted.

Originally Posted by Cheers View Post
    Nice Review! Will read Pw review, when posted.
    Thanks, it's been up a while actually:
    http://fitandhappyforlife.com/2011/1...wraath-review/

PLUS somewhere here I won't look up since its a pain in mobile version.