plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What does it mean when a girl you know slaps you on the ass(guy)?

So there's this girl I'm interested in. I'm a pretty funny dude so i've made her laugh many times in the past. Whenever the girl who sits next to me doesn't show up in class, she moves from her seat to sit next to me. I'm a pretty fit guy, she asked me if i workout and i said i try to stay fit ( is that good?), she's complimented how i've dressed before and she's playfully slapped my ass before.

The misc. is telling me that it's a good sign because girls rarely slap guy's asses others tell me i've been friendzoned and that the girl now owns me.
    this is one of the reposnses:it means she thinks she is at your league or above. most likely she thinks she is way way way above your league, and thus can do anything she wants to you, and that her very touch will leave you confused and flustered enough to post about it on the misc.
    another:it means she's comfortable enough to slap your ass without any sexual tension, i.e. friendzoned

broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hums the theme to Superman during planks and LYTPs. Now that you've read this, you will too.

All right boys, now watch how this is done. The key is to put it all in your groin and your back.
    Take your legs totally out of the equation. Lift with your lower back in a jerking, twisting motion.
    -- Peter Griffin

Go down the line:
    http://www.greatergood.com

nicolemc will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicolemc will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicolemc will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicolemc will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicolemc will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicolemc will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicolemc will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicolemc will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicolemc will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicolemc will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicolemc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I engage in ass slapping ONLY when I am sexually interested in a person and am playing up/around with the sexual tension in the air. But everyone's different. Here's a novel concept: ask her.