Closed Thread
    Registered User aestheticlife21's Avatar
    aestheticlife21 is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticlife21 is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticlife21 is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticlife21 is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticlife21 is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticlife21 is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticlife21 is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticlife21 is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticlife21 is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticlife21 is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticlife21 is just really nice. (+1000)

Not sure if chicks is into me still

Basicaly use to lift with her, she used to like me bc at the time a mutual friend told me. Asked her to Come watch a movie at my place and she said she was busy (basically rejected me). She told mutual friend she wasn’t a hoe and didn’t think I wanted her just for sex. Anyways I just avoided her at the gym and such after that. She got mad bc j wouldn’t talk to her. I snapped her occasionally after that though.

Anyways I went to boot camp about a year ago. First time home for me this week, asked her to lift a few days ago today, she said she was down. I stood her up today by accident, I got back to my home town in the morning and I haven’t slept in 30+ hours. I slept through the alarm. She was disappointed by the messages she sent. I set up a “make up” date tomorrow to get breakfast instead. Chick genuinely interested in me or just wants to show off she’s cool with a marine?

Also she’s very prude, doubt she’s actually lost her v card tbh

Jroc2017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jroc2017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jroc2017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jroc2017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jroc2017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jroc2017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jroc2017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jroc2017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jroc2017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jroc2017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jroc2017 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by aestheticlife21 View Post
    Basicaly use to lift with her, she used to like me bc at the time a mutual friend told me. Asked her to Come watch a movie at my place and she said she was busy (basically rejected me). She told mutual friend she wasn’t a hoe and didn’t think I wanted her just for sex. Anyways I just avoided her at the gym and such after that. She got mad bc j wouldn’t talk to her. I snapped her occasionally after that though.

Anyways I went to boot camp about a year ago. First time home for me this week, asked her to lift a few days ago today, she said she was down. I stood her up today by accident, I got back to my home town in the morning and I haven’t slept in 30+ hours. I slept through the alarm. She was disappointed by the messages she sent. I set up a “make up” date tomorrow to get breakfast instead. Chick genuinely interested in me or just wants to show off she’s cool with a marine?

Also she’s very prude, doubt she’s actually lost her v card tbh
    I mean she's prob interested or just wants free food choose wisely