Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Sniffing some feet. BrennanForever's Avatar
    BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanForever is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My mouth next to her ear I whispered. "Do want it you little slut?"

"Yes I want it" she answered.

"Well then beg for it" I shouted back.

" I want it please" the redhead pleaded.

"You want what?" I challenged

"I want your cum deep in my ass." The redhead moaned before she continued "…and I want to taste it.'

It was too much, I had the same feeling that had previously gone through my body before I came inside Victoria. As the cum escaped me Ariana clenched my cock tighter making me cum more than my body possibly could have predicted.

As I took my cock out of her cum filled ass Ariana quickly turned to face me and pulled my dick into her mouth. sucking it dry. I took a step back and just admired the two little star sluts. One with both our juices dripping from her now devirginzed little pussy and the other with my cum also dripping but this one from her no longer tight backdoor while she also used my juices as mouthwash but swallowing instead of spitting.

I got my clothes and put them on then headed to the table that was in front of the couch and grabbed my phone. I was going to check the time when I notice a red dot flashing on the screen realizing that I had "accidentally" left it recording.

I put the phone in my pocket along with my other souvenir and I couldn't help but smile. This had definitely been the best day not only of working at Nickelodeon but of my entire life.

I looked back at the two young girls that everyone thought where innocent and wondered what would happen if the video ever made its way onto the internet. Well I would have to keep wondering because this was for my eyes only, for now.
    Now I move with aggression,use my mind as a weapon.
    Cause chances are never given,they tooken like interceptions.
    I'll get back any green.

sine925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sine925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sine925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sine925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sine925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sine925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sine925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sine925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sine925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sine925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sine925 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TracyTF View Post
    you male or fukkin female?

forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BrennanForever View Post
    My mouth next to her ear I whispered. "Do want it you little slut?"

"Yes I want it" she answered.

"Well then beg for it" I shouted back.

" I want it please" the redhead pleaded.

"You want what?" I challenged

"I want your cum deep in my ass." The redhead moaned before she continued "…and I want to taste it.'

It was too much, I had the same feeling that had previously gone through my body before I came inside Victoria. As the cum escaped me Ariana clenched my cock tighter making me cum more than my body possibly could have predicted.

As I took my cock out of her cum filled ass Ariana quickly turned to face me and pulled my dick into her mouth. sucking it dry. I took a step back and just admired the two little star sluts. One with both our juices dripping from her now devirginzed little pussy and the other with my cum also dripping but this one from her no longer tight backdoor while she also used my juices as mouthwash but swallowing instead of spitting.

I got my clothes and put them on then headed to the table that was in front of the couch and grabbed my phone. I was going to check the time when I notice a red dot flashing on the screen realizing that I had "accidentally" left it recording.

I put the phone in my pocket along with my other souvenir and I couldn't help but smile. This had definitely been the best day not only of working at Nickelodeon but of my entire life.

I looked back at the two young girls that everyone thought where innocent and wondered what would happen if the video ever made its way onto the internet. Well I would have to keep wondering because this was for my eyes only, for now.

ohsnap. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ohsnap. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ohsnap. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ohsnap. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ohsnap. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ohsnap. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ohsnap. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ohsnap. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ohsnap. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ohsnap. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ohsnap. has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by warble View Post
    in between back dimples

but NOT in belly button

edit: plz aim above belly button
    Challenge accepted

Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ^fuarrrrrrk

EDIT: two posts up

sine925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sine925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sine925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sine925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sine925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sine925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sine925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sine925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sine925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sine925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sine925 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hey flying 414 where you at i have more questions

AVI: 179 pounds. Jelly? ThCweights's Avatar
    ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Flying414 View Post
    probabaly true. I just know my boyfriend loves making me cum, and vice versa. Its the best part.

Oh heavenly blessed beauty, I would drag my balls through a 10 mile pit of acid and herpes laced razor blades, then dip them in a cup of blood filled by 20 different really black HIV positive africans, then I would take my still dripping and cut nutsack and rub it with a conglomeration of salt, crushed red pepper and sulfuric acid then spray-down my leftover ballsack with an entire can of maximum strength bear mace all while being hooked up to military strength tear gas for my only supply of oxygen, and while wearing shoes filled with needles, scorpions, and left over hyperdermic crack syringes just to eat a cyanide laced, jizzed on piece of maggot infested dog shyt, shat out by a dog that once pissed on the fence of somebody your 2nd 2nd cousin's freind once looked at while drunk in a bar where fukking donkeys and snorting coccaine was normal business, just to sniff a breeze 20 hours after it brushed over your skin and passed over 5 different shyt factories.

DemLatsSoClose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DemLatsSoClose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DemLatsSoClose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DemLatsSoClose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DemLatsSoClose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DemLatsSoClose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DemLatsSoClose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DemLatsSoClose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DemLatsSoClose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DemLatsSoClose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DemLatsSoClose has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by sine925 View Post
    hey flying 414 where you at i have more questions
    don't you mean the need for more fap material?

Fabulous outfit, Sletvana AggroCulture's Avatar
    AggroCulture is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AggroCulture is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AggroCulture is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AggroCulture is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AggroCulture is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AggroCulture is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AggroCulture is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AggroCulture is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AggroCulture is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AggroCulture is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AggroCulture is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lljaramillo, remember me when you have 1k+ and I still have 23 reps

No wk, just rep beg
    Personal PRs

B335
    S425
    D495

Equipment Crew

STPinPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STPinPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STPinPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STPinPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STPinPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STPinPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STPinPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STPinPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STPinPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STPinPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) STPinPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ThCweights View Post
    Oh heavenly blessed beauty, I would drag my balls through a 10 mile pit of acid and herpes laced razor blades, then dip them in a cup of blood filled by 20 different really black HIV positive africans, then I would take my still dripping and cut nutsack and rub it with a conglomeration of salt, crushed red pepper and sulfuric acid then spray-down my leftover ballsack with an entire can of maximum strength bear mace all while being hooked up to military strength tear gas for my only supply of oxygen, and while wearing shoes filled with needles, scorpions, and left over hyperdermic crack syringes just to eat a cyanide laced, jizzed on piece of maggot infested dog shyt, shat out by a dog that once pissed on the fence of somebody your 2nd 2nd cousin's freind once looked at while drunk in a bar where fukking donkeys and snorting coccaine was normal business, just to sniff a breeze 20 hours after it brushed over your skin and passed over 5 different shyt factories.

In tears over here lmaooo.
    480 Represent

----ASU----

/Sublime Crew/

lljaramillo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lljaramillo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lljaramillo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lljaramillo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lljaramillo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lljaramillo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lljaramillo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lljaramillo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lljaramillo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lljaramillo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lljaramillo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AggroCulture View Post
    lljaramillo, remember me when you have 1k+ and I still have 23 reps

No wk, just rep beg
    What are you talking about?

freshspam1 is a name known to all. (+5000) freshspam1 is a name known to all. (+5000) freshspam1 is a name known to all. (+5000) freshspam1 is a name known to all. (+5000) freshspam1 is a name known to all. (+5000) freshspam1 is a name known to all. (+5000) freshspam1 is a name known to all. (+5000) freshspam1 is a name known to all. (+5000) freshspam1 is a name known to all. (+5000) freshspam1 is a name known to all. (+5000) freshspam1 is a name known to all. (+5000)

**New York City MISC Crew**
    **Wall Street Crew**

JustinPSherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustinPSherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustinPSherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustinPSherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustinPSherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustinPSherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustinPSherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustinPSherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustinPSherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustinPSherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustinPSherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hahahahahahahah.

Originally Posted by lljaramillo View Post
    What are you talking about?

lljaramillo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lljaramillo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lljaramillo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lljaramillo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lljaramillo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lljaramillo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lljaramillo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lljaramillo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lljaramillo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lljaramillo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lljaramillo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Old picture. What of it?

ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000)

Lol what do you even heavenly blessed beauty - you look like the anoos of a starving russian after eating 2 pounds of smegma and drinking 3 liters of prune juice.

Registered User highmarketrider's Avatar
    highmarketrider is just really nice. (+1000) highmarketrider is just really nice. (+1000) highmarketrider is just really nice. (+1000) highmarketrider is just really nice. (+1000) highmarketrider is just really nice. (+1000) highmarketrider is just really nice. (+1000) highmarketrider is just really nice. (+1000) highmarketrider is just really nice. (+1000) highmarketrider is just really nice. (+1000) highmarketrider is just really nice. (+1000) highmarketrider is just really nice. (+1000)
    Old picture. What of it?
    6/10

Lol what do you even heavenly blessed beauty - you look like the anoos of a starving russian after eating 2 pounds of smegma and drinking 3 liters of prune juice.
    Dude. I was like 16 there.

dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Old picture. What of it?
    would wife
    Patriots l Mountaineers l Celtics l Bruins

*WVU Crew*

cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    how this thread is still going amazes me
    [Official] San Diego Brah
    + 92B +
    Leave me a disgusting funny or disturbing cp comment or else

"what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." -Socrates

-Everlane Referral. get reps and credit to use at their site.
    https://www.everlane.com/n/6azf8v

Buster_Jaimen is a name known to all. (+5000) Buster_Jaimen is a name known to all. (+5000) Buster_Jaimen is a name known to all. (+5000) Buster_Jaimen is a name known to all. (+5000) Buster_Jaimen is a name known to all. (+5000) Buster_Jaimen is a name known to all. (+5000) Buster_Jaimen is a name known to all. (+5000) Buster_Jaimen is a name known to all. (+5000) Buster_Jaimen is a name known to all. (+5000) Buster_Jaimen is a name known to all. (+5000) Buster_Jaimen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This a drill thread?
    ***ShowerBEER Crew***

<Kansas Misc. Crew>

kyleh1991 is just really nice. (+1000) kyleh1991 is just really nice. (+1000) kyleh1991 is just really nice. (+1000) kyleh1991 is just really nice. (+1000) kyleh1991 is just really nice. (+1000) kyleh1991 is just really nice. (+1000) kyleh1991 is just really nice. (+1000) kyleh1991 is just really nice. (+1000) kyleh1991 is just really nice. (+1000) kyleh1991 is just really nice. (+1000) kyleh1991 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cbad7676 View Post
    how this thread is still going amazes me
    attention whores, gonna whore
    i rape back.

~ASU brah~

Sun Devils/Lakers/Dodgers/ L.A. Kings/Chargers

I'm just kidding.

Please respond.

Not srs no wk

(okay im srs wk please reaspond - stay safe I'll pray for you)

sleep tight pupper TopsecretWaffle's Avatar
    TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^lol @ chop
    Now I am become Death.. the destroyer of worlds

440/440/525
    New Orleans Saints crew
    Misc Zombie Crew
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew West Coast CEO
    1k+

So classy(:

Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Squatzincurlrak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    why is it only ugly bishes who respond to these threads?

im genetically like this mk.ultra's Avatar
    mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lovethisthread.jpg

So classy(:
    why do you have so many heads floating and a big weiner ?