hanzosbm will become famous soon enough. (+50) hanzosbm will become famous soon enough. (+50) hanzosbm will become famous soon enough. (+50) hanzosbm will become famous soon enough. (+50) hanzosbm will become famous soon enough. (+50) hanzosbm will become famous soon enough. (+50) hanzosbm will become famous soon enough. (+50) hanzosbm will become famous soon enough. (+50) hanzosbm will become famous soon enough. (+50) hanzosbm will become famous soon enough. (+50) hanzosbm will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Unorthodox two a day routine

Previously I had a pretty successful legs/push/pull split going and was seeing good results. At the time, I worked from home and could sneak down to my basement for an hour and a half during my lunch break and not sacrifice any time with my family off the clock. Now, I'm back in the office and my schedule means that I don't get a lot of time with my kids and I really don't want to give up much (if any) of that time. Working out before work just means going to bed earlier, so that doesn't help. Working out after work also takes time away.

Over the weekend, I had a thought. I typically do 4 sets of a given exercise. If I superset or did a circuit, that means that with 2 minute rests, I could knock out 8-12 sets in about 7 minutes. If I did that once before work, and again when I got home, the impact to my family time would be very minimal, but I'd still get a decent workout.

Do you folks think this might be viable? If so, any thoughts on a routine? Trying to run a single circuit without overdoing any given muscle isn't too hard. But with two a days, it feels like that gets a lot more challenging.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Depends on what you mean by "decent" and "challenging". If it accomplishes whatever you're trying to do, go for it.

hanzosbm will become famous soon enough. (+50) hanzosbm will become famous soon enough. (+50) hanzosbm will become famous soon enough. (+50) hanzosbm will become famous soon enough. (+50) hanzosbm will become famous soon enough. (+50) hanzosbm will become famous soon enough. (+50) hanzosbm will become famous soon enough. (+50) hanzosbm will become famous soon enough. (+50) hanzosbm will become famous soon enough. (+50) hanzosbm will become famous soon enough. (+50) hanzosbm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    Depends on what you mean by "decent" and "challenging". If it accomplishes whatever you're trying to do, go for it.
    That's a good point, and I probably should have put that in here.
    I know that what I've described isn't ideal and is a compromise. But, frankly, I haven't been lifting at all for the past few months, so I feel like it's better than nothing. Now it's just a matter of trying to maximize it to get as much out of those few minutes a day as possible.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hanzosbm View Post
    That's a good point, and I probably should have put that in here.
    I know that what I've described isn't ideal and is a compromise. But, frankly, I haven't been lifting at all for the past few months, so I feel like it's better than nothing. Now it's just a matter of trying to maximize it to get as much out of those few minutes a day as possible.
    It is better than nothing.

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Or you could just go to bed earlier.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #79 ▪█─────█▪

Originally Posted by radrd View Post
    Or you could just go to bed earlier.
    Yes, but that means missing out on time with my family in the evenings.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    It is better than nothing.
    Is it better than Ezra?
    Current rankings

ElKoeh: Sparrow
    TolerntLacoe: Opossum
    Faithbra: Opossum
    SuicideGripMe: Falcon
    MTpockets: Owl
    Air2Fake: Weasel
    Stefo9: Feret
    Camarja: Raccoon
    TearOfIc: Fox
    Mark1T: Black Labrador retriever
    Paulinanas: Coyote
    Sails: Wlf

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hanzosbm View Post
    Yes, but that means missing out on time with my family in the evenings.
    How late do your kids stay up? Sounds like an excuse just because you don't want to prioritize working out.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #79 ▪█─────█▪

jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100) jerrymorelos is not very well liked. (-100)
    Finding a balance between family/work/sport is always a difficult one