Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    Pro Natural Bodybuilder AustrianOakJr's Avatar
    AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Bnizzle163 View Post
    That's unfortunate about the lighting, Sean . That last pic is $$ though, so at least you got something out of it!
    Im over it. How many photos can you have of yourself, posing, half naked? Thanks though....we'll keep that one ^.

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    As previously said...sorry about the lightening! But hey, that physique looks pretty INSANE even in washed out pics so I wouldn't beat myself up too bad if I were you
    Thanks dude....loving the new avi. You had a recent show, eh? Must have done real well.....ill have to check out your log.

Originally Posted by N412c12 View Post
    You were looking pretty big at the algebra 2 exam today. Keep up the good work Campbell.
    I ALWAYS carb load prior to proctoring exams.

Honored you made an account to come on and wish me well. Thanks man. Stop in and say hey sometime.
    "Who the Son sets free is free indeed....."

WNBF Pro Natural Bodybuilder

Check out my CELLUCOR Supplement log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148746693&pagenumber=

3DMJ Athlete

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AustrianOakJr View Post
    Thanks dude....loving the new avi. You had a recent show, eh? Must have done real well.....ill have to check out your log.
    no prob! thanks for stoppin by my log also! its great to hear what experienced competitors like yourself have to say!

your a big inspiration man!
    advertising not permitted