Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Pro Natural Bodybuilder AustrianOakJr's Avatar
    AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GHOSTN View Post
    In!

Just wondering why you chose to compete again so soon?
    Well, its not my favorite thing about the WNBF, but you have to compete within 1 yr in order to maintain pro status in the org. IF it were up to me, id be taking 2 yrs off.

Originally Posted by domingochavez View Post
    In on this!

Respect for being a bodybuilder with a family, how do you find the wife and kids adapt to the lifestyle? They moan and groan when you mention the word prep? Or are you already eating much the same at family meal times anyways?

I have a 2 year old daughter and another due at the end of Feb next year, I imagine it's easier to train around the kids when they get older and don't need their nappies changed
    My wife is very supportive. She would rather the off season be a bit longer but she understands this is something I have to do to take the next step in my bodybuilding career. As a family we eat the same things in/out of season so for them its not a food issue. Its a tired/grumpy husband/father issue. I try very hard to remain even keeled but my wife can see through my "autopilot" mode so it does take some tole on the family. Last season was a big improvement over 2009 in that regard and im hoping my attitude and ability to handle my emotion and mood will improve that much more this season.
    "Who the Son sets free is free indeed....."

WNBF Pro Natural Bodybuilder

Check out my CELLUCOR Supplement log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148746693&pagenumber=

3DMJ Athlete

CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000) CaseySmithBB is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by adamjohn32 View Post
    I've been looking to incorporate more veggies in my diet as well. Along with the "bro" green veggies, been having some spaghetti squash and butternut squash. Butternut squash with some cinnamon/Splenda is very good, about 10 carbs per 100g. And it tastes similar to sweet potatoes IMO.
    That sounds amazing! I will try the butternut squash with cinnamon and some brown sugar Splenda!

Ive been eating a lot of spaghetti squash....love it. Just bought some butternut too. Ive also been getting into kale, which tastes like ass but its supposed to be loaded with all kinds of good stuff. Avacados have been a new regular on the menu too. Ive been mixing it up with tons of veggies lately. Im actually enjoying it because it fills me up and its definitely helping in the energy department.
    Kale you say? Well I personally like eating kale with some balsamic vinaigrette, definitely a bitter green, but great for you. You can always kick back a frothy mug of kale, juicer style, lol
    My Diet - IIFYM - http://oi55.tinypic.com/50i9u.jpg

AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CaseySmithBB View Post

Kale you say? Well I personally like eating kale with some balsamic vinaigrette, definitely a bitter green, but great for you. You can always kick back a frothy mug of kale, juicer style, lol
    Last time I had it (a couple days ago) I put Walden Farms Balsamic on it. I was OK.....not my favorite veggie but from what I read, its worth forcing it down for the mega dose of antioxidants, vitamin K, etc, etc

3DMJ Athlete

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    can't believe i'm this late, but IN on this! i love squash, especially the two already mentioned. SOMUCHVOLUME for the calories lol. never eaten kale by itself, but i bet there's some things you can do to it that'll make it palatable. i'll brood on it lol. i need to figure out some ways to get more antioxidants anyway
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Anyone who lets me in at 4am then cooks my mom and brother breakfast gets a sub! >:]
    www.youtube.com/flexxinator
    www.3dmusclejourney.com
    www.blogtalkradio.com/nattytalk

andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Kale chips FTW!
    - <30 weeks out with 3DMJ & -Berto- to the 2014 Victorian INBA Victorian Titles.

- Also, join my log on ********: http://www.********.com/AndysNaturalJourney

Originally Posted by wrkoutfrq View Post
    can't believe i'm this late, but IN on this! i love squash, especially the two already mentioned. SOMUCHVOLUME for the calories lol. never eaten kale by itself, but i bet there's some things you can do to it that'll make it palatable. i'll brood on it lol. i need to figure out some ways to get more antioxidants anyway
    Whuz up, Pat! Glad to have you (and your insight) on board.

Originally Posted by BaFtub View Post
    Anyone who lets me in at 4am then cooks my mom and brother breakfast gets a sub! >:]
    Who? That stumbling-around-half-asleep-guy that opened the door and let ya'll in? Ha ha! Yea man.....hope to do it again sometime.

Originally Posted by andyboi View Post
    Kale chips FTW!
    Just looked into kale chips earlier today. Sounds purty good......the only thing I dont like is using oil because you never know how much fat is actually making its way into the food. But im definitely up for trying them.

3DMJ Athlete

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ran into a great friend of yours "Chris Lawrence" his first time back in the gym in 6 months today, he wanted to say good luck on your upcoming prep, and once he is back in full swing he is coming after you

Keep up the great work Sean.

PS - my journal is right above yours

Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Umm.... of course I'm in on this!

You've got amazing size and proportion! A very desirable physique! Also nice to see another Christ follower bodybuilding.
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
    Philippians 4:13

No one can limit my success

Current training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149434003

Goals before I'm 30: PhD and natural pro card.

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Ran into a great friend of yours "Chris Lawrence" his first time back in the gym in 6 months today, he wanted to say good luck on your upcoming prep, and once he is back in full swing he is coming after you

Keep up the great work Sean.

PS - my journal is right above yours
    Thanks Bob....yea, I was wonderin what happened to Chris. I know he hurt his shoulder real bad. So he is back in action now? Well if he is gonna chase me....then tell him to come on over and compete in the REAL natural bodybuilding org. Ha ha! Nah...if you see him, give him my best wishes.

Originally Posted by Reid456 View Post
    Umm.... of course I'm in on this!

You've got amazing size and proportion! A very desirable physique! Also nice to see another Christ follower bodybuilding.
    Thanks Brother! Glad to have you.

3DMJ Athlete

proud_polack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proud_polack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proud_polack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proud_polack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proud_polack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proud_polack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proud_polack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proud_polack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proud_polack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proud_polack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proud_polack is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Can't wait for things to get rolling! Subbed
    3rd Year Doctor of Physical Therapy Student

Ron Paul 2012
    R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution

Originally Posted by proud_polack View Post

Can't wait for things to get rolling! Subbed
    Oh we are rollin'! Love the avatar, BTW. Looking good!

3DMJ Athlete

HAPPY (belated) THANKSGIVING

Good day today. So I did a pretty big deplete over the last couple of days in anticipation of this weekend's fat-fest. I dropped two pounds right out of the gate on the first day and I was expecting to see another pound on the second day at around 100g of carbs (all veggies). Didnt get the second drop. So I ate relatively normal yesterday but with some restraint and had a good time with my in-laws. THis morning I woke two pounds lighter. Weird. So I dropped from 176+ to 173 this week with t-giving in the mix. I still have two more get-togethers to navigate through but I will be very happy to net 1 lb loss this week after all is said and done. Im still gonna eat without counting the next two days but ill keep things within reason. On the training front, I hit a PR on sumo deadlifts this morning! Booyah. I got 440 lbs for 6 reps(at 173 lbs of bodyweight).

My post T-giving gym festivities went like this:

SUMO DL's

135 X alot
    225 X 12
    315 X 8
    405 X 3
    440 X 6 PR

ROM DL's

315 X 12
    315 X 8

OCCLUDED LEG CURLS (cant recall weight - cause its not my home gym)

X 10 (took straps off)

10 min cool down cardio
    15 min stretch

3DMJ Athlete

proud_polack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proud_polack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proud_polack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proud_polack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proud_polack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proud_polack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proud_polack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proud_polack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proud_polack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proud_polack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) proud_polack is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by AustrianOakJr View Post
    Oh we are rollin'! Love the avatar, BTW. Looking good!
    Thanks. 495 raw at 172
    Speaking of sumos, nice PR with 440!!

And way to play Thanksgiving. Unfortunately for me I have to run a few deficit days to compensate.

Ron Paul 2012
    R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution

Thanks. 495 raw at 172
    Speaking of sumos, nice PR with 440!!

And way to play Thanksgiving. Unfortunately for me I have to run a few deficit days to compensate.
    That is some serious strength! Whats in store for your competitive future?

3DMJ Athlete

Well, I found the three pounds i lost this week. I ate a bit too heavy at yesterday's t-giving dinner with my parents. Then I ended my evening playing card games with the family and wound up eating a bunch heavily salted pretzels and popcorn. I am thinking im holding at least an extra pound of water from the sodium but time will tell. Ill be dieting through my last t-giving party today, which will be less than ideal but such is life. Back to the grind!

I trained chest, shoulders and triceps in my parent's basement this AM. Not a bad session but I spent some time fumbling around trying to get the multi-gym set up for the various exercises. I have to do a lot of barbell work because there are no dumbells. So, if anything, its a good change-up from the norm. My main power move today was incline barbell bench and I was hitting 225 in the 4-6 rep range. Not tooo shabby for an exercise thats out of the ordinary for me.

We are off to do some Christmas tree chopping today! Should be a good time with the kids......feels weird though because its like 60 degrees outside. Last year it was snowing and windy.....we were frozen to the bone. But I dont think this global warming is all THAT bad.

3DMJ Athlete

That is some serious strength! Whats in store for your competitive future?
    Might go into competitive powerlifting but still maintain ~10% BF. Lifestyle bodybuilder, competitive powerlifter? If you're interested my log's in my sig.

Good thing it isn't freezing, you'd end up like the Griswold family. My parents put up an artificial tree...

Ron Paul 2012
    R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution

Might go into competitive powerlifting but still maintain ~10% BF. Lifestyle bodybuilder, competitive powerlifter? If you're interested my log's in my sig.

Good thing it isn't freezing, you'd end up like the Griswold family. My parents put up an artificial tree...
    Nice man. Ill stop in and check on your progress.

Artificial trees are for girly men. I go out and rip my tree out by the roots and carry it over my head all the way home.

3DMJ Athlete

Experiments

So t-giving week wasnt a total disaster. At the very least my weight remained the same. I might have lost a half pound. Hard to tell because I am a little bound up....must be that turkey backlogging everything down there. I dont know.

I started a couple of experiments today. One of them was sparked by a comment my father made about his bad knee. He said he has noticed a correlation between diet soda and the pain in his joints. Could be total placebo type of a thing but I figured I might do some playing with artificial sweeteners. I cut out all artificial sweeteners this week (well, for at least 3-4 days). No protein powder, no splenda in coffee, no jello, no pre-workout drinks, etc. Im gonna see if it makes any difference at all in my hip/low back pain. Im still having a good amount of trouble, especially on my left side. I can work through it but I have to warm up and stretch for a solid 30 minutes before I can train heavy. So, this is just a whim, but I figure why not.

The other experiment im running is a little carb cycling with a little UD2.0 mentality of doing big depletion days on my low carb days and then massive carb ups on my heavy training days. Right now im just doing 3 days at 100g of carb, then a big 600g carb up, then 3 moderate carb days. Again, just playing a little bit but we'll see what I learn.

3DMJ Athlete

Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Two independent variables!? I am ashamed of you!

No, but really, the body has so many variables that you can't feasibly control for and that's why we hardly know anything objectively about the body. I aim to help the cause though.
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
    Philippians 4:13

No one can limit my success

Current training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149434003

Goals before I'm 30: PhD and natural pro card.

Originally Posted by Reid456 View Post
    Two independent variables!? I am ashamed of you!

No, but really, the body has so many variables that you can't feasibly control for and that's why we hardly know anything objectively about the body. I aim to help the cause though.

Well, i guess yes they are technically two independent variables but i dont expect the lack of art sweeteners to make any impact on fat loss and the carb cycling to make any impact on my hip/joint paint. So I feel ok about making a couple changes at once. But yes....you are right.....the body is incredibly complex, trying to narrow down the effects of small changes is very challenging.

3DMJ Athlete

ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In on this Sean! I really enjoyed seeing you do work last go around!
    Lukus Ehlis
    B.S. Exercise Science
    IFPA Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    ---------------------------------
    YouTube:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/ehlisl
    Instagram:
    http://instagram.com/ehlisl
    Twitter
    http://twitter.com/#!/ehlisl
    Blog : Trove26
    http://www.trove-26.blogspot.com

mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looking forward to this, really enjoyed following along last year!
    Matt Jansen

Strength Coach for the Strength Guys
    www.thestrengthguys.com
    Individualized program design for strength and sport specific athletes.

Scivation and Primaforce Representative

stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks Bob....yea, I was wonderin what happened to Chris. I know he hurt his shoulder real bad. So he is back in action now? Well if he is gonna chase me....then tell him to come on over and compete in the REAL natural bodybuilding org. Ha ha! Nah...if you see him, give him my best wishes.

Hey Brother! It was nice to see Bobo again! Like the good ol days! Saweet,..looks like you are back ON! Will be a pleasure to watch you grow.

Catch up on me a bit for ya,..Last May I had my sights on a few competitions and was really in tune and solid. I was gonna hit the stage around 185lbs. I was worried about my shoulder holding up but it appeared I had it under control,..But that was least of my concerns,..about 4 weeks out I woke up one day in April with horrific pain in my back and was unable to walk,..After weeks of Chiropractic work, pregnosone injections in my spine, and watching my right leg dwindle from atrophy I finally was rushed to pittsburgh hospital where a neurosurgeon read my latest MRI and said I have a blown disc crushing the sciatic nerve. he was brutaly honest with me and said it looked like it wash non repairable. I may have a limp leg, or even worse, could possibly face amputation. I was rushed in for emergency surgery the following day. After surgery I spoke with the neuro. He said the nerve wasnt severed but was so crushed it may not allow my leg to return back to full function. This was back in June. Since then I experienced Incredible pain in recovery, downs in motivation and in tears that my whole life has been altered. To my standards, SLOWLY, through lots of ups n downs I have began a SLOW climb to recovery ( the doctors say I am way ahead of the game and are amazed with how I am recovering) Today I have been pretty much pain free for three weeks running. I have now been able to get back into the gym at around 60% I am over the hump and am seeing my leg come back. Even tho I cant push completely off with my right foot and walk normal I have made some significant strides and feel every day I am healling. Once not confident in my return in bodybuilding,..I am now developing confidence and feel I can get back some day at it and compete again. Maybe in another year I can begin another prep,..Thats as long as my shoulder holds up,.. It would be nice to be an Open pro in my late 40's My goal is just that!

Great your strong into the game,..My fire is still there,..Love to meet you back up on stage again
    2009 NGA Masters Pro Bodybuilder and Athlete.

"I dont stop when Im tired,..I stop when Im done"

Originally Posted by ehlisl View Post
    In on this Sean! I really enjoyed seeing you do work last go around!
    Originally Posted by mattjansen View Post
    Looking forward to this, really enjoyed following along last year!
    Thanks guys.....im glad to have your support. Im gonna need it!

Originally Posted by stayfit2008 View Post
    Hey Brother! It was nice to see Bobo again! Like the good ol days! Saweet,..looks like you are back ON! Will be a pleasure to watch you grow.

Catch up on me a bit for ya,..Last May I had my sights on a few competitions and was really in tune and solid. I was gonna hit the stage around 185lbs. I was worried about my shoulder holding up but it appeared I had it under control,..But that was least of my concerns,..about 4 weeks out I woke up one day in April with horrific pain in my back and was unable to walk,..After weeks of Chiropractic work, pregnosone injections in my spine, and watching my right leg dwindle from atrophy I finally was rushed to pittsburgh hospital where a neurosurgeon read my latest MRI and said I have a blown disc crushing the sciatic nerve. he was brutaly honest with me and said it looked like it wash non repairable. I may have a limp leg, or even worse, could possibly face amputation. I was rushed in for emergency surgery the following day. After surgery I spoke with the neuro. He said the nerve wasnt severed but was so crushed it may not allow my leg to return back to full function. This was back in June. Since then I experienced Incredible pain in recovery, downs in motivation and in tears that my whole life has been altered. To my standards, SLOWLY, through lots of ups n downs I have began a SLOW climb to recovery ( the doctors say I am way ahead of the game and are amazed with how I am recovering) Today I have been pretty much pain free for three weeks running. I have now been able to get back into the gym at around 60% I am over the hump and am seeing my leg come back. Even tho I cant push completely off with my right foot and walk normal I have made some significant strides and feel every day I am healling. Once not confident in my return in bodybuilding,..I am now developing confidence and feel I can get back some day at it and compete again. Maybe in another year I can begin another prep,..Thats as long as my shoulder holds up,.. It would be nice to be an Open pro in my late 40's My goal is just that!

Great your strong into the game,..My fire is still there,..Love to meet you back up on stage again
    Chris - wow! Holey smokes....i had no idea. I know you went through some family issues last I talked to you and i figured the bodybuilding got lost in that whole mess. I had no idea you suffered through such an injury. That is really crappy, man. Im sorry to hear that. Any idea what caused the disk to go? Did you injure it while you were training? Thats just craziness....makes me nervous reading that story.

I hope to see you back at 100% real soon though.....if you want it bad enough, it will happen for you. Im looking forward to seeing you hit the stage. Keep me updated.....keep popping in and if you need anything, just let me know.

3DMJ Athlete

tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsajdak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I know I'm late, but I'm in on this. Looking forward to seeing you down here in the Cbus.
    Prep with Justin Draper
    IT ONLY GETS EASIER!
    T-Rex

Dere is NO offseason DREhova 87's Avatar
    DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    better late than never...
    -100lbs Club

www.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.com
    Natural Bodybuilding's Dream Team

Originally Posted by tsajdak View Post
    I know I'm late, but I'm in on this. Looking forward to seeing you down here in the Cbus.
    Hey Trevor....good to hear from you! New avi is sick, man. Are you competing in Cbus? I honestly dont know for sure.....i would like to, but from the looks of it I wont be in tip top shape. I dont know yet....im about 12 lbs worth of fat out of shape. I may do Cbus as a warm up for the Pro American. Time will tell.

Originally Posted by DREhova 87 View Post
    better late than never...
    Yea buddy!!

3DMJ Athlete

Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000) Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000) Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000) Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000) Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000) Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000) Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000) Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000) Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000) Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000) Warrior9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    INNN!! Late but innn!
    I cant come on here often (you know how busy the wrestling season is and now I've got a head coach gig )
    I'll follow as often as I can. I know you're going to kill it and jeeeesus are you looking HYYYOOOOOOGGGE in those current pics.

Originally Posted by Warrior9 View Post
    INNN!! Late but innn!
    I cant come on here often (you know how busy the wrestling season is and now I've got a head coach gig )
    I'll follow as often as I can. I know you're going to kill it and jeeeesus are you looking HYYYOOOOOOGGGE in those current pics.
    Yea man....wrestling is a big time consumer. I know the coaches at school here devote big time, but its a great sport. Congrats on the HEAD COACH position! Varsity? or Modified? What are you doing?

3DMJ Athlete