Page 182 of 225 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,460 of 6750
    MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Shhhh no tears Timmy.
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This game was horrible to watch. Trubisky is still terrible and the defense looks like carrying an anemic offense led by a bum has burned them out.

Too bad the Bears don’t have a 1st round pick next year because it looks like this team is on the verge of spiraling.

At least Patterson and Robinson were good though, I guess.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When the OL actually gave Trubisky time to throw he had no problem moving the ball.

IDGAF if it was garbage time or not the point is they're not giving the guy any time.

Dude ended up with 250 yards, 2 TD's, 0 INT's and it his fault they lost.

Not the multiple critical drive killing dropped passes, or the terrible blocking and run/pass balance, or the two fumbles?

It was cause the guy with 86.3 QBR.

Guy threw 54 passes vs. 7 rushing attempts.
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You won't even find anyone in here that agrees with you Timmy.

bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AMeyer9 View Post
    You won't even find anyone in here that agrees with you Timmy.
    This is correct.

Mitch's stats were inflated because of the 14 completions and 2 late TDs against zone prevent.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't even know how to put this loss into words. I've been an advocate of Mitch for quite a while. I've pretty much lost any and all confidence in him. Do the receivers drop passes now and then? Yeah sure. Is there a wrong route ran now and then. Yep sure is. But Mitch constantly misses wide open receivers. He can't create anything off a broken play anymore. He stares down A-Rob on nearly every single play. I'm at a point now where any time he launches the ball I'm grabbing my head like I was back when we had Cutler. Just expecting an INT or something bad to happen.

I've lost any confidence I've had in Nagy. He literally PROMISED during his presser going into the bye they would FIX the run game. He knew what the issue was and he was going to fix it. Fast forward 2 weeks and they carry the ball a TOTAL of 7 times as a team. 7 fuking times! For the good of this team Nagy has to change something, anything. Line up in some power formations and run the fuking ball and continue to run the ball. Mitch isn't capable of slinging it a round the field all game. The WRs aren't capable of having the ball slung at them all game (besides A-Rob). The offense Nagy wants to run seems literally impossible at this point based on the way he calls plays and the way they are executed. First fuking play of the game they run inside zone with COHEN!!! Why? Just why are you doing that? It makes absolutely no sense.

Constant talk about being able to ride this defense into the playoffs. This defense is still very, very good. But when they are on the field for 37 minutes there is zero chance they win any game. They held out well in the first half and kept it somehow to a 2 point game, but inept offense eventually takes over and the defense gets tired. It's purely pathetic to watch. 1 sack in the last 2 games. 1 sack from what is supposed to be one of the best defensive fronts in the league.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

Originally Posted by MBisonSon View Post
    When the OL actually gave Trubisky time to throw he had no problem moving the ball.

IDGAF if it was garbage time or not the point is they're not giving the guy any time.

Dude ended up with 250 yards, 2 TD's, 0 INT's and it his fault they lost.

Not the multiple critical drive killing dropped passes, or the terrible blocking and run/pass balance, or the two fumbles?

It was cause the guy with 86.3 QBR.

Guy threw 54 passes vs. 7 rushing attempts.
    The line didn't play well again, but you are an utter moron to be gloating about his stats yesterday.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bullybreed View Post
    The line didn't play well again, but you are an utter moron to be gloating about his stats yesterday.
    Sorry you guys have to deal with such a dumbass as part of the fanbase. We had calikid a while back but at least he was funny.

Originally Posted by iamgenus View Post
    Sorry you guys have to deal with such a dumbass as part of the fanbase. We had calikid a while back but at least he was funny.
    Literally Mitch's first TD came with 2:36 left to play against prevent when they were down 36-10. He and the rest of the offense played terribly for 57.5 minutes of the game. There is and should be NO defending Mitch or anyone else on the offensive side of the ball.
    Last edited by bullybreed; 10-21-2019 at 08:54 AM.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't even know how to put this loss into words. I've been an advocate of Mitch for quite a while. I've pretty much lost any and all confidence in him. Do the receivers drop passes now and then? Yeah sure. Is there a wrong route ran now and then. Yep sure is. But Mitch constantly misses wide open receivers. He can't create anything off a broken play anymore. He stares down A-Rob on nearly every single play. I'm at a point now where any time he launches the ball I'm grabbing my head like I was back when we had Cutler. Just expecting an INT or something bad to happen.

I've lost any confidence I've had in Nagy. He literally PROMISED during his presser going into the bye they would FIX the run game. He knew what the issue was and he was going to fix it. Fast forward 2 weeks and they carry the ball a TOTAL of 7 times as a team. 7 fuking times! For the good of this team Nagy has to change something, anything. Line up in some power formations and run the fuking ball and continue to run the ball. Mitch isn't capable of slinging it a round the field all game. The WRs aren't capable of having the ball slung at them all game (besides A-Rob). The offense Nagy wants to run seems literally impossible at this point based on the way he calls plays and the way they are executed. First fuking play of the game they run inside zone with COHEN!!! Why? Just why are you doing that? It makes absolutely no sense.

Constant talk about being able to ride this defense into the playoffs. This defense is still very, very good. But when they are on the field for 37 minutes there is zero chance they win any game. They held out well in the first half and kept it somehow to a 2 point game, but inept offense eventually takes over and the defense gets tired. It's purely pathetic to watch. 1 sack in the last 2 games. 1 sack from what is supposed to be one of the best defensive fronts in the league.
    I agree with everything in this post, especially the Nagy comments. I have no idea what is going through his head sometimes. 7 Rushing attempts is unheard of. That game was well within reach into the 3rd quarter until the defense starting to wear out. I get that their line isn't great, but you have to make adjustments.
    6'1 - 240lbs

<HTC>

Originally Posted by JUGGERNAUT1333 View Post
    I agree with everything in this post, especially the Nagy comments. I have no idea what is going through his head sometimes. 7 Rushing attempts is unheard of. That game was well within reach into the 3rd quarter until the defense starting to wear out. I get that their line isn't great, but you have to make adjustments.
    Yep. The defense allows a TD to start with, then the offense fumbles on the first possession. A lot of coaches would go right back to their rookie RB to give him some confidence. Nope, Nagy gives him 1 more carry the entire rest of the half.

Another issue with Mitch. Nagy is allowing him to "choose" too often. They run way too many RPO's and Mitch is constantly reading them wrong. Several times yesterday Mitch pulled the ball out of Montgomery's gut and threw into tight windows or double coverage. All while there was either nobody on the side of the field Montgomery would have ran to, or there was a huge gaping hole waiting for him to run through.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yep. The defense allows a TD to start with, then the offense fumbles on the first possession. A lot of coaches would go right back to their rookie RB to give him some confidence. Nope, Nagy gives him 1 more carry the entire rest of the half.

Another issue with Mitch. Nagy is allowing him to "choose" too often. They run way too many RPO's and Mitch is constantly reading them wrong. Several times yesterday Mitch pulled the ball out of Montgomery's gut and threw into tight windows or double coverage. All while there was either nobody on the side of the field Montgomery would have ran to, or there was a huge gaping hole waiting for him to run through.
    I don't get to see too many games, but aside from the passing attempts, do you think Nagy is over complicating the offense beyond what Mitch is capable of? Their defense is arguably one of the best in the league. They don't need him to have 30 attempts for 300 yards. They literally just need him to not turn the ball over, and make some timely throws/first downs. Like you said earlier, start running some jumbo sets to offset the poor O-line play.
    6'1 - 240lbs

<HTC>

Originally Posted by JUGGERNAUT1333 View Post
    I don't get to see too many games, but aside from the passing attempts, do you think Nagy is over complicating the offense beyond what Mitch is capable of? Their defense is arguably one of the best in the league. They don't need him to have 30 attempts for 300 yards. They literally just need him to not turn the ball over, and make some timely throws/first downs. Like you said earlier, start running some jumbo sets to offset the poor O-line play.
    I honestly don't know anymore. Nagy I think is very stubborn. He raves about this offense last year and during the off season in every interview. Says things like just wait...once this thing gets going "watch out". We're learning....this is 101....when we get to 202....watch out....He believes in his system so much he isn't willing to actually change anything when it isn't working. He's going to just keep doing the same thing over and over. Defenses have figured him out and he isn't adjusting.

One telling thing yesterday during that game about Mitch was when Nagy's headset stopped working. Nobody knew what to do. I don't remember the exact down but it was only 2 yards to go. Either 2nd and 2 or 3rd and 2 and all hell breaks loose when Nagy can't talk to Mitch. I just sat there thinking to myself...for fuks sake it's two yards. Mitch should know every play in the damn book, but omg if Nagy can't whisper in his ear what to do we can't run the offense for one play......
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The Vikings game might have been a fluke game because without Hicks that D line doesn’t even look close to the same. People forget but they were a top 10 defense without Mack and Hicks was one of the biggest reasons. It also doesn’t help when your offense constantly goes 3 and out. Not surprised Nagy quit running the ball even though they ran the ball pretty well last year he would give up on the run so easily so when the o line looks like dog crap at run blocking he just completely abandoned it.

There’s literally 2 guys in the backfield every time Montgomery gets the ball.
    I feel like Nagy is still coaching the bears as if there’s the speed of the chiefs receivers. I think Trubisky might have peaked last year

Originally Posted by AK5426 View Post
    The Vikings game might have been a fluke game because without Hicks that D line doesn’t even look close to the same. People forget but they were a top 10 defense without Mack and Hicks was one of the biggest reasons. It also doesn’t help when your offense constantly goes 3 and out. Not surprised Nagy quit running the ball even though they ran the ball pretty well last year he would give up on the run so easily so when the o line looks like dog crap at run blocking he just completely abandoned it.

There’s literally 2 guys in the backfield every time Montgomery gets the ball.
    I feel like Nagy is still coaching the bears as if there’s the speed of the chiefs receivers. I think Trubisky might have peaked last year
    That's because these linemen are coached to pass block. Nagy doesn't want to run the ball. He talks like he does, but he doesn't and he needs to change that. When you are coached to pass block you don't fire off the snap. They stand up and try to create a pocket instead of pushing the line to open holes. To me this is a coaching issue with the running. They need a huge emphasis on run blocking and running the ball next week. The o-line isn't good, but Nagy gets scared off the run quickly. If it doesn't work once or twice he completely goes away from it. It doesn't help like I've said many times running Cohen on your first play.

Nagy literally said last night that when he ran Cohen that first play of the game and they got nowhere it was a "gut punch".

LOL so because you have one negative running play on the very first play of the game.....you just give up? Like what is with this guy's mentality? It makes zero sense.
    Last edited by bullybreed; 10-21-2019 at 07:57 AM.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is Nagy calling the plays? I thought on 3rd and 2 and we decided to chunk the ball downfield was stupid.
    Razorbacks/Bears/Cubs/Bulls

Originally Posted by taydbear7 View Post
    Is Nagy calling the plays? I thought on 3rd and 2 and we decided to chunk the ball downfield was stupid.
    Yes he is calling the plays. He has since week 1 last year.

I actually thought that was a good call. In the game it looked like Mitch sailed it, but in the presser both Mitch and Nagy basically said that Miller ran the wrong route.

*Also*

I've been harping on Nagy a lot lately, but he was scheming guys open all over yesterday. Against a great defense. Mitch just couldn't hit them. Instant stare down to A Rob, throw it to A Rob regardless of coverage.
    Last edited by bullybreed; 10-21-2019 at 08:16 AM.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes he is calling the plays. He has since week 1 last year.

I actually thought that was a good call. In the game it looked like Mitch sailed it, but in the presser both Mitch and Nagy basically said that Miller ran the wrong route.

*Also*

I've been harping on Nagy a lot lately, but he was scheming guys open all over yesterday. Against a great defense. Mitch just couldn't hit them. Instant stare down to A Rob, throw it to A Rob regardless of coverage.
    I figured he did. Mitch doesn't ever go through his progression. I know a few times there he had a running lane but he doesn't take off. I think ever since the shoulder injury from last year he has been gun shy about running it. I like to see him run it a few times just that he needs to slide to avoid being hit. Yeah the staredown and throwing into double coverage is awful and shouldn't be happening at this stage.
    Razorbacks/Bears/Cubs/Bulls

PuckTheFackers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuckTheFackers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuckTheFackers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuckTheFackers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuckTheFackers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuckTheFackers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuckTheFackers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuckTheFackers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuckTheFackers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuckTheFackers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuckTheFackers is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by taydbear7 View Post
    It wasn't. WR was open... think it was Miller. Not wide open by ten yards in either direction, but open. A throw any starting NFL QB should make 19/20 times.

This team is a dumpster fire. Not even convinced the D is that good... created zero pressure zero turnovers.

Foxmulder0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foxmulder0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foxmulder0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foxmulder0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foxmulder0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foxmulder0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foxmulder0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foxmulder0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foxmulder0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foxmulder0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foxmulder0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The team is done with mitch. Its apparent
    Truth is out there

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The running stat is pretty skewed though, you have to consider a lot of passes are just an extention of the run game with that offense.

If you look at this, a ****load were just swing passes out to the right (I'm assuming this is because their confidence in him rolling to his left is extremely low). That being said, ever since the Eagles game last year Nagy's refusal to run the ball has been a huge head-scratcher. Not having a 1st rounder next year is going to hurt, you guys need a QB. I would not be surprised at all if you were to reach out for Cam Newton after this season. If you can afford it. I haven't look at the cap situation

Originally Posted by PuckTheFackers View Post
    It wasn't. WR was open... think it was Miller. Not wide open by ten yards in either direction, but open. A throw any starting NFL QB should make 19/20 times.

This team is a dumpster fire. Not even convinced the D is that good... created zero pressure zero turnovers.
    The pass rush has been non existent the last 2 games. But like I said earlier this is consistent with the defense being on the field for so long.

3 losses - Time of possession for the other teams - 31:03, 34:43, and 37:26. In that order. This offense is regressing as the season goes on. It shows in the time of possession. They can't sustain any drives. They are still +4 in turnover differential, so it's not like they are fumbling and throwing tons of picks. They literally just can't keep the offense on the field for any extended amount of time and come away with ANY points. Their best defensive performances have came in the 3 games where they won time of possession by a large margin. Where they are keeping other defenses on the field for 30+ minutes and giving theirs time to rest and remain fresh.

Losing Hicks has hurt this team. I thought they would show up better after that loss, but it doesn't look like that's going to be the case. However when you are on the field for 37 plus minutes, it's hard to stop anything.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

Originally Posted by AMeyer9 View Post
    The running stat is pretty skewed though, you have to consider a lot of passes are just an extention of the run game with that offense.

If you look at this, a ****load were just swing passes out to the right (I'm assuming this is because their confidence in him rolling to his left is extremely low). That being said, ever since the Eagles game last year Nagy's refusal to run the ball has been a huge head-scratcher. Not having a 1st rounder next year is going to hurt, you guys need a QB. I would not be surprised at all if you were to reach out for Cam Newton after this season. If you can afford it. I haven't look at the cap situation

Those swing passes to the right resulted in 12 targets and 9 receptions for Cohen and an amazing 19 yards lol.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

Those swing passes to the right resulted in 12 targets and 9 receptions for Cohen and an amazing 19 yards lol.
    A bit concerning when literally 1/3 of his passes are behind in the line of scrimmage, and only three past 10 yards connected. I think last night or this morning a serious discussion was probably had as to if starting Daniels is a realistic possibility.

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Edit

****, I didn't realize they only ran it 7 times. Wtf

The Saints haven't allowed a 100yd rusher in well over a year but Jesus that's atrocious.
    Last edited by Lunatic; 10-21-2019 at 11:06 AM.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's because these linemen are coached to pass block. Nagy doesn't want to run the ball. He talks like he does, but he doesn't and he needs to change that. When you are coached to pass block you don't fire off the snap. They stand up and try to create a pocket instead of pushing the line to open holes. To me this is a coaching issue with the running. They need a huge emphasis on run blocking and running the ball next week. The o-line isn't good, but Nagy gets scared off the run quickly. If it doesn't work once or twice he completely goes away from it. It doesn't help like I've said many times running Cohen on your first play.

Nagy literally said last night that when he ran Cohen that first play of the game and they got nowhere it was a "gut punch".

LOL so because you have one negative running play on the very first play of the game.....you just give up? Like what is with this guy's mentality? It makes zero sense.
    They’re coached to pass and run block. They’ve had a couple of successful runs blocked. For example, against Minnesota when Coward came in he pancaked a guy and opened a hole for Cohen that would have been a huge run had he not tripped over his own feet.

I think Daniels is struggling with recognizing the defense and calling the protections. Too many instances in which guys are double teaming someone and leaving a guy unblocked. He should definitely have played in the preseason.

Nagy shouldn’t abandon the run game but the root of the problem is defenses not respecting Trubisky and stacking the box with the safety or safeties. He’s so garbage he can’t beat single coverage over the top of the defense. If he could just hit some of those it would make the run game easier.

But Trubisky has somehow managed to get worse from last year. Throwing for less than 300 yards on over 50 pass attempts is pathetic.

Also, lol @ Nagy saying he couldn’t care less about Mitch’s stats in garbage time.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

Originally Posted by cheerupemokid View Post
    They’re coached to pass and run block. They’ve had a couple of successful runs blocked. For example, against Minnesota when Coward came in he pancaked a guy and opened a hole for Cohen that would have been a huge run had he not tripped over his own feet.

I think Daniels is struggling with recognizing the defense and calling the protections. Too many instances in which guys are double teaming someone and leaving a guy unblocked. He should definitely have played in the preseason.

Nagy shouldn’t abandon the run game but the root of the problem is defenses not respecting Trubisky and stacking the box with the safety or safeties. He’s so garbage he can’t beat single coverage over the top of the defense. If he could just hit some of those it would make the run game easier.

But Trubisky has somehow managed to get worse from last year. Throwing for less than 300 yards on over 50 pass attempts is pathetic.

Also, lol @ Nagy saying he couldn’t care less about Mitch’s stats in garbage time.
    Come on. I know this. It was more of a shot at Nagy. It's pretty evident he doesn't really want to run the ball. He talks and talks and talks every post game about running the ball more. He promised after the Raiders loss to fix it. He knew what the problem was apparently, and it literally got worse after the bye. He didn't even attempt to establish any sort of run game. He gave up after the first bad rush by Cohen on his very first run call in the game. 6 total attempts after that. It's inexcusable to abandon the run in a 2 point game at half. Completely inexcusable. He did the same chit week one when it was a 4 point game at half. He comes out and calls something like 19 straight passes after half in that game. Blames some of it basically on Mitch for not reading RPOs right. STOP calling RPOs then. Oh wait, he continues it against the Saints and Mitch continues to make the wrong reads. Just run the fuking ball like a normal fuking coach.

Garbage time stats for Mbison mean soooooooooooooo much though...
    Last edited by bullybreed; 10-21-2019 at 11:25 AM.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Edit

****, I didn't realize they only ran it 7 times. Wtf

The Saints haven't allowed a 100yd rusher in well over a year but Jesus that's atrocious.
    Was bout to respond to you, glad I refreshed. It's pathetic.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

Nagy says in his presser today "I know we need to run the ball more, I'm not an idiot". LOL this dude is literally becoming unstable. His usual upbeat positive self is becoming unhinged because he can't figure out his own offense. What a dumpster fire this team has become so quickly. I'm hopeful he can figure this chit out, but I am not at this point very optimistic he actually knows what's wrong or how to fix it.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

Nagy called for someone to be a "leader" in his locker room. When asked what he meant by that, he cited strong communication in meetings, high energy in practice, and good vibes around the building.

So wtf is going on? Because all I hear every week is how great they were in practice. How much Mitch takes over in meetings and is a vocal leader for this team. We've heard things before about the vibe in the building and the energy at practice and around the building. Yet now it a presser after a garbage loss they are missing those things?
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd