Page 183 of 225 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,490 of 6750
    Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bullybreed View Post
    Was bout to respond to you, glad I refreshed. It's pathetic.
    The only rationale I can think of for him running it so little is that he knew the Saints had a great run defense, but 7 rushes is inexcusable, especially since Trubisky throwing so much is a huge liability.

You guys would be so fun to watch with a competent QB.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals

bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    The only rationale I can think of for him running it so little is that he knew the Saints had a great run defense, but 7 rushes is inexcusable, especially since Trubisky throwing so much is a huge liability.

You guys would be so fun to watch with a competent QB.
    The issue is, he tried right away. Inside zone to Cohen first play of the game. It got stuffed, then he just went away from it. He was asked in his presser if that felt like a "gut punch". He said yes, it did. So in other words, one damn play in the game doesn't work and it completely throws him off his game. You get "gut punched" in the first play of the game? That one play changed the tide of the game for you, Nagy?
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

jakedel is a name known to all. (+5000) jakedel is a name known to all. (+5000) jakedel is a name known to all. (+5000) jakedel is a name known to all. (+5000) jakedel is a name known to all. (+5000) jakedel is a name known to all. (+5000) jakedel is a name known to all. (+5000) jakedel is a name known to all. (+5000) jakedel is a name known to all. (+5000) jakedel is a name known to all. (+5000) jakedel is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The bears are not who we thought they were! We thought they were a tough as nails knock em out fighting team. But victory and sucess last year has spoiled them. They have turned into coddled cucks.

Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Did I hear right? Nagy is giving up play calling on the offense?

It’s not verified but I heard a few people say this today. I don’t believe it.

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Come on. I know this. It was more of a shot at Nagy. It's pretty evident he doesn't really want to run the ball. He talks and talks and talks every post game about running the ball more. He promised after the Raiders loss to fix it. He knew what the problem was apparently, and it literally got worse after the bye. He didn't even attempt to establish any sort of run game. He gave up after the first bad rush by Cohen on his very first run call in the game. 6 total attempts after that. It's inexcusable to abandon the run in a 2 point game at half. Completely inexcusable. He did the same chit week one when it was a 4 point game at half. He comes out and calls something like 19 straight passes after half in that game. Blames some of it basically on Mitch for not reading RPOs right. STOP calling RPOs then. Oh wait, he continues it against the Saints and Mitch continues to make the wrong reads. Just run the fuking ball like a normal fuking coach.

Garbage time stats for Mbison mean soooooooooooooo much though...
    He definitely gives up on the run too quickly. But I think the logic of trying to open up the run game with passing when they’re stacking the box would make a degree of sense if Trubisky wasn’t so terrible. If Bridgewater was the Bears QB he would have made them pay on at least some of those down the field throws.

Hopefully, after yesterday everyone except Mbison knows that Trubisky is trash and can’t be relied on, so they’ll force the issue.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Peter Ruby View Post
    Did I hear right? Nagy is giving up play calling on the offense?

It’s not verified but I heard a few people say this today. I don’t believe it.
    He didn’t rule it out but said if he did, no one would know.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cheerupemokid View Post
    He didn’t rule it out but said if he did, no one would know.
    Yeah, he didn't completely dismiss it. I haven't heard anything though saying he has already chosen to do that.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

Run the ball. That's all I want to see on Sunday. Run the ball, keep your defense off the field. Keep running the ball. If it doesn't work the first series don't just abandon it all together. Keep running all game long. Mitch is going to hit those open receivers eventually. There is nothing else they can count on at this point. You have to have some sort of a threat of a run game to open up the field a bit. Letting him throw 40-50 times a game is absolutely not the answer.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The issue is, he tried right away. Inside zone to Cohen first play of the game. It got stuffed, then he just went away from it. He was asked in his presser if that felt like a "gut punch". He said yes, it did. So in other words, one damn play in the game doesn't work and it completely throws him off his game. You get "gut punched" in the first play of the game? That one play changed the tide of the game for you, Nagy?
    I don't know why but I pictured Nagy being like this after that first rush attempt.

"I'm not an idiot. I know we have to run more." Like lmfao. How the hell did he go from coach of the year to this?!

Run the ball. That's all I want to see on Sunday. Run the ball, keep your defense off the field. Keep running the ball. If it doesn't work the first series don't just abandon it all together. Keep running all game long. Mitch is going to hit those open receivers eventually. There is nothing else they can count on at this point. You have to have some sort of a threat of a run game to open up the field a bit. Letting him throw 40-50 times a game is absolutely not the answer.
    Y'all most likely would've had more success had y'all run the ball against us, but it wouldn't have been much more, IMHO. You're 100% accurate on the 40-50 attempts, though. One of the dumber things to happen in recent memory.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    I don't know why but I pictured Nagy being like this after that first rush attempt.

"I'm not an idiot. I know we have to run more." Like lmfao. How the hell did he go from coach of the year to this?!

Y'all most likely would've had more success had y'all run the ball against us, but it wouldn't have been much more, IMHO. You're 100% accurate on the 40-50 attempts, though. One of the dumber things to happen in recent memory.
    Yeah it would have been a grind all game to get yards, but you have to keep trying. It's been shown twice already this season in 6 short weeks that Mitch can't handle throwing 40+ times a game. It's not how this team is going to win football games.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You can see in one of the frame he was staring down ARob
    Razorbacks/Bears/Cubs/Bulls

Just came across something that makes Nagy look like such an idiot (even though he says he isn't).

Week 1 in a one possession game in the second half, Chicago passed the ball 22 straight times.
    Week 7 in a one possession game in in the second quarter, Chicago passed the ball 12 straight times.

Both games end in a loss with a tired defense, because they have a QB that can't consistently make plays in the passing game to be able to sustain throwing the ball over and over and over. Especially in a one possession game critically dependent on field position.

Also, heard a caller on the score this morning mention he went back and looked at some Nagy coaching decisions. Basically when he chose to run the ball with Hunt etc. Not sure how he came across these stats, because there was some debate as to how much Nagy actually called the plays while in KC. Either way, it was something along the lines of only 9 runs called total through a 3 game sample size, when they were down by only 3 points or one possession. If they were up by any number of points through 3 games in was 22 runs called. It's like regardless of how far behind they get, he wants to completely ignore running the ball. Just throws it out the window as even an option.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

Some across here like to complain about this o-line too. I have been one of them. Mainly for run blocking, but others (Mbison) points out constantly that Mitch doesn't have time to throw the ball.

According to some ESPN analytics released this morning up to this point in the season -

Bear's overall pass block win rate is 57%, which is good for 17th in the league. So right in the middle. Top 5 starts with Oakland at 63%. So there isn't even a huge disparity between teams percentage wise.

Teams that have a worse win rate, but have had better QB play thus far (IMO) - Chiefs, Vikings, Lions, Patriots, Seahawks, Falcons, and Panthers.

I know other people see this, but Mitch gets spooked easily. The pocket is clean and he still starts bouncing around and ends up scrambling. This happens constantly.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

Guys...............

Guys................

The Bears are having a "players only" meeting soon - Per Taylor Gabriel.

Our season is saved............
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In other words, the season is over.

Rather find out now than later. I can find more important things to do with my Sunday’s.

Rather find out now than later. I can find more important things to do with my Sunday’s.
    For me, if they put up another dud this weekend and play like complete ass I'm done. I feel the same way but I'm giving it one more chance this weekend.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

According to Prince on this players only meeting "That's when guys can really be transparent and genuine. It's a safe place. Guys can say what they really feel...I think guys are really going to listen and take it to heart."

Everyone needs their "safe place"............................................ ............

....... lol
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just can't figure out why Nagy isn't taking advantage of Mitch's only good attribute. His ability to run the ball.

I think I saw somewhere he's rushed the ball 5 times total this year? Rodgers has more than that and he's 35.

Originally Posted by AMeyer9 View Post
    I just can't figure out why Nagy isn't taking advantage of Mitch's only good attribute. His ability to run the ball.

I think I saw somewhere he's rushed the ball 5 times total this year? Rodgers has more than that and he's 35.
    Makes no sense to me. It was a big part of the offense last season. A lot of his runs came on scrambles last season, but they did design a lot more for him than they have this year.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

All this players meeting is going to do is lose create angst and resentment in the locker room.

If you need a safe space to talk truth to another man, get out of football.

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    All this players meeting is going to do is lose create angst and resentment in the locker room.

Yeah, that one could definitely backfire. People that didn't have problems with one another might now. Either that or it was an hour of the WR's telling trubisky he's trash.

Guys...............

Guys................

The Bears are having a "players only" meeting soon - Per Taylor Gabriel.

Our season is saved............
    Lmfao. There actually could be some good that comes from that, though. I obviously don't know how **** goes in NFL locker rooms, but I imagine they're going to lambaste Mitch. Hell, they may even come together and start demanding that the Bears trade for a different QB.

It's not over, no. Y'all have so much talent that it's not over.

Yup, it's definitely absurd. Maybe Nagy is thinking that having a mobile QB is dangerous for the future, but they won't have one if they don't utilize that.

5 times? Jesus... Nagy is really ****ing up.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

Just looked... 5 for 21 yards. He had 421 yards last year

Pretty sure the angst and resentment already exists. The defense carried the team all of last year and has this year as well, against the Saints it kind of looked they finally decided to throw in the towel.

Some ESPN show was on in the gym this morning and it appears they were suggesting the Bears trade for Ryan Fitzpatrick because Miami is tanking and the Bears can’t win with Trubiksy. Things went off the rails really quickly.

I’m honestly baffled at how Trubiksy managed to get worse. I could see if he was the same or only nominally but better but how did he get worse? What the hell did he even do in the offseason.

Pretty sure the angst and resentment already exists. The defense carried the team all of last year and has this year as well, against the Saints it kind of looked they finally decided to throw in the towel.

Some ESPN show was on in the gym this morning and it appears they were suggesting the Bears trade for Ryan Fitzpatrick because Miami is tanking and the Bears can’t win with Trubiksy. Things went off the rails really quickly.

I’m honestly baffled at how Trubiksy managed to get worse. I could see if he was the same or only nominally but better but how did he get worse? What the hell did he even do in the offseason.
    I had the game on in the background when I was cleaning but I remember a play that I think Gabrielle was on an out route or something and Trubisky just straight missed him on the sideline. Could tell Gabrielle was pissed af. Even the coach by him gave him the look like "yeah he's trash bud".

I don't necessarily think Trubisky even got worse. He just looks like he always has. I think Nagy is just failing miserably to build a gameplan around him. Your last four games rushing yards are 90, 72, 42, and 17. When you've realistically needed to put more on the run game, he pulls it back.

That being said getting Fitzpatrick isn't going to solve anythingy. Bringing in a QB to start mid-season usually doesn't benefit anything. If they want to move away from Trubisky Chase Daniels is your best bet.

I had the game on in the background when I was cleaning but I remember a play that I think Gabrielle was on an out route or something and Trubisky just straight missed him on the sideline. Could tell Gabrielle was pissed af. Even the coach by him gave him the look like "yeah he's trash bud".

I don't necessarily think Trubisky even got worse. He just looks like he always has. I think Nagy is just failing miserably to build a gameplan around him. Your last four games rushing yards are 90, 72, 42, and 17. When you've realistically needed to put more on the run game, he pulls it back.

That being said getting Fitzpatrick isn't going to solve anythingy. Bringing in a QB to start mid-season usually doesn't benefit anything. If they want to move away from Trubisky Chase Daniels is your best bet.
    No, he’s definitely worse. Last year he made progress as the season went on, that didn’t carry over. His footwork has been a mess, he stares down Allen Robinson on every play instead of going through his progressions, and consistently makes the wrong decision on RPO’s.

I legitimately wonder what he was doing in the offseason because I don’t think he was working on football.

I’m not advocating for trading for Fitzpatrick just noting how sad it that Trubiksy has sucked so much he’s viewed as worse than a journeyman traded for in the middle of season by the national media.

MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes he consistently makes bad decisions when he gets 2 seconds or less to throw, and makes good decisions when he gets more than 2 seconds

It's called being a QB in the NFL.
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

Originally Posted by MBisonSon View Post
    Yes he consistently makes bad decisions when he gets 2 seconds or less to throw, and makes good decisions when he gets more than 2 seconds

It's called being a QB in the NFL.
    Yeah except NONE of that is true you pleb. His entire line is rated right in the middle of the NFL in terms of pass block win rate. He has time to throw. He gives the illusion that he doesn't because he constantly runs out of a clean pocket.

He also doesn't always make great decisions when he has tons of time to throw, nor does he make good throws.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah except NONE of that is true you pleb. His entire line is rated right in the middle of the NFL in terms of pass block win rate. He has time to throw. He gives the illusion that he doesn't because he constantly runs out of a clean pocket.

He also doesn't always make great decisions when he has tons of time to throw, nor does he make good throws.
    Exactly. His decision making is rookie level stuff. He doesn't step up in the pocket, he doesn't scan the field, he doesn't check down. All these are things he should be doing by now.
    Razorbacks/Bears/Cubs/Bulls