Page 221 of 225 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,630 of 6750
    M0nkeyPrick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0nkeyPrick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0nkeyPrick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0nkeyPrick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0nkeyPrick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0nkeyPrick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0nkeyPrick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0nkeyPrick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0nkeyPrick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0nkeyPrick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0nkeyPrick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bullybreed View Post
    Nagy definitely had a hand in all that bs yesterday. It was evident from the very first play. You start on your own 7 I think it was after a fair catch and the first thing you think to do is have Miller run behind the QB and the RB and catch the ball behind the LOS? WTF
    I wonder if Miller will be back after that ejection. Same with Wims. Who's coming back at WR next year? Just Mooney? Lol I also have no clue why Ridley doesn't get playing time what has Wims done to actually deserve to be on the field.
    Bald crew
    Farmers tan crew

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by M0nkeyPrick View Post
    Defense actually had a pretty good game and I was surprised since the Saints had everyone healthy and the bears D had some injuries. I thought Teo actually played pretty well filling in and Vildor wasn't bad either. Those two surprised me.

For the offense I was kind of hoping they would put in Foles after the half because what do you have to lose. The game was close and Nagy and Mitch were deciding not to take deep shots which made the offense useless with no run game. O line has improved since last time he played. Probably another excuse for Nagy. Phillips Pace and Nagy should all he gone but you already know the way the bears are with 2 years left on Nagys deal and 1 year left on Paces they're going to just scapegoat Pagano even though Nagys offense was crap any time they didn't play a bottom 5 defense. Mitch won't get resigned.
    I thought Te’o and Vildor played pretty well but I’m not sure I’d say they played great. There was some pretty bad tackling and decisions in coverage all game long. Some pretty frustrating calls too. Eddie Jackson jumping offsides and I think someone else did it earlier are just back breakers, especially when you’re an underdog.

Mack’s sack being erased by a soft defensive holding call when Mack is literally held on every play really pissed me off. The commentators talking about how good their tackles are and showing a highlight of one of them pulling his shirt made me shake my head and laugh in disgust.

The garbage unsportsmanlike like conduct on Kmet for throwing the ball at another player when he was clearly throwing it to the ref was another bs call that potentially cost them a TD.

Nagy’s “cute” play calling actually worked for once and Javon Wims forgot he had hands. Anthony Miller punching 22 after the coaches apparently went over him instigating in the past and specifically telling the WRs not to respond is just unforgivable. They were already depleted at WR and he got him self disqualified because some douchebag was saying mean things?

I don’t know if Trubisky was afraid of blowing the game or wanted a clean stat line on his resume for his next resume but he became captain check down. Even Romo was questioning why he wasn’t taking a shot with the one on one coverage when they’re down by two scores late in the 4th.

Considering they would have still been underdogs at full strength I don’t think you can put this on the coaches. This is on poor execution by the players. You have a great play design but the WR doesn’t even get his hands on it despite it nearly dropping down and hitting him in the chest.

A 3rd and goal from the 5 becomes a 3rd and goal from the 20 because the rookie TE is talking trash and the refs think he was throwing it at the player. It was a bad call but you just had a completion for one yard and you’re losing the game, STFU and get back to the huddle.

Getting ejected for punching someone is 100% on the player, especially when the coaching staff stressed not reacting.

They got NO in multiple 3rd and longs and gave them up with horrific tackling or coverage decisions. Maybe don’t let your man not only get beyond the first down market but give him an additional five yard cushion. Jumping offsides when you have them on 4th down is 100% on the player. Everyone knows they’re going to use a hard count.

Not sure they could have won but it could have been a lot closer if players made plays that could have been made and didn’t shoot them selves in the foot repeatedly throughout the game.

Hopefully, the Bears can improve at the Tackle position and find a QB this offseason. I wish I had any faith in Ryan Pace.

Oh, and Allen Robinson is really good losing him would suck.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I doubt Robinson is even going to entertain staying tbh. He's been frustrated af the past 2 years.

bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AMeyer9 View Post
    I doubt Robinson is even going to entertain staying tbh. He's been frustrated af the past 2 years.
    I don't think he stays either. They had the opportunity to sign him all year, now he says all options are on the table. Two games in a row they don't even get him involved in the offense until the 3rd quarter....
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Might not be up to him if he’s franchised.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Glad to see you guys being Bison free for a while after being exposed for him admitting he was still a virgin in his mid 30s (his words on his old SpiderSense account). Now y'all can talk football without massive retardation.

Your offense played like ****, but that was expected. Y'all definitely made Brees look stupid and his age showed because of if. Y'all definitely have a bright future when y'all decide to drop Nagy, Pace, and Trubisky.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cheerupemokid View Post
    Might not be up to him if he’s franchised.
    No idea what your guys' cap looks like but franchise tag on a WR is $16m

bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No idea what your guys' cap looks like but franchise tag on a WR is $16m
    Yeah I don't think they are going to franchise him either. I think he's gone. It's pretty clear he isn't happy here. I mean for fuks sake 2 games in a row and the 2 most important of the season he wasn't even looked at until midway through the 3rd quarter. Instead they are tossing bombs to Wims and Mitch dumping off every second play to the flats.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah I don't think they are going to franchise him either. I think he's gone. It's pretty clear he isn't happy here. I mean for fuks sake 2 games in a row and the 2 most important of the season he wasn't even looked at until midway through the 3rd quarter. Instead they are tossing bombs to Wims and Mitch dumping off every second play to the flats.
    It's odd that Wims made the hard catch on the sideline but drop the easy pass in the endzone. Mitch dumping the ball in the flats was not a design play it was more of an outlet. Romo broke down the plays where the WR had one on one and was making the cut on the route but Mitch didn't go through his progression because he had made up his mind to take the safe play.
    Razorbacks/Bears/Cubs/Bulls

Originally Posted by taydbear7 View Post
    It's odd that Wims made the hard catch on the sideline but drop the easy pass in the endzone. Mitch dumping the ball in the flats was not a design play it was more of an outlet. Romo broke down the plays where the WR had one on one and was making the cut on the route but Mitch didn't go through his progression because he had made up his mind to take the safe play.
    I didn't say they were designed plays. I could tell watching the game Mitch was playing hesitant. Outside of that deep shot to Wims he just checked down constantly.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

From a cap perspective and probably a chemistry perspective (given his unhappiness) it doesn’t make sense. But Ryan Pace is not a good GM and he has done numerous things that don’t make sense (e.g Jimmy Graham’s contract), so franchising a WR when you don’t have a QB and are against the cap is something I think would be right up his alley.

From a cap perspective and probably a chemistry perspective (given his unhappiness) it doesn’t make sense. But Ryan Pace is not a good GM and he has done numerous things that don’t make sense (e.g Jimmy Graham’s contract), so franchising a WR when you don’t have a QB and are against the cap is something I think would be right up his alley.
    This is true also though lol
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

Pace and Nagy will be back. Pagano is retiring: https://mobile.twitter.com/danwieder...53926273265664

Who should the next DC be?

I cannot fathom how an owner who watched the dumpster fire that is Mitch Trubisky happen, and trust the same GM to select the next one. I've always felt bad for Nagy since Mitch wasn't his guy but holy ****. There's gotta be options outside of running and check-downs. At the end of the day I'm not really sure how much of that is Nagy's fault and how much was Mitch just being terrified of throwing downfield. When Foles was playing good, the offense made sense. A smart GM would take a QB in the first, and keep Foles with the expectation he'll play half the season and the rookie takes over after getting coached up/learning under Foles.

Cleaning the slate would be a few year rebuild though. Trade Mack and start over.

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I cannot fathom how an owner who watched the dumpster fire that is Mitch Trubisky happen, and trust the same GM to select the next one. I've always felt bad for Nagy since Mitch wasn't his guy but holy ****. There's gotta be options outside of running and check-downs. At the end of the day I'm not really sure how much of that is Nagy's fault and how much was Mitch just being terrified of throwing downfield. When Foles was playing good, the offense made sense. A smart GM would take a QB in the first, and keep Foles with the expectation he'll play half the season and the rookie takes over after getting coached up/learning under Foles.

Cleaning the slate would be a few year rebuild though. Trade Mack and start over.
    Nagy and Pace must have some dirt on the owners or something.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals

It all starts with the QB and offensive line. IMO they need to attack QB aggressively this draft. Dominant defense no longer wins games alone. You have to have a QB that can just go out there and destroy defenses when needed and a physical offensive line. Pace obviously is back but this has got to be his final chance. Do I want him picking another QB? No, but he knows and everyone else knows this team needs a new one yet again.

The QB, OL, and DL need help. Those needs are top priority in that order for me. They can't afford to tag A-Rob, it sucks they couldn't get a deal done with him, but what good is he if you don't have an offensive line to protect and a QB to get him the ball consistently. Too much money would be tied up in a 28 year old WR when you still haven't figured out the most important position in football. They don't game plan to feed him the ball, they don't feed him the ball in the red zone. He'll go somewhere else next year with a better offense and be an asset to my dynasty team but he shouldn't be a priority for the long term health of the Bears.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Nagy and Pace must have some dirt on the owners or something.
    Nope, the Bears President is literally an accountant. The McCaskey’s just aren’t qualified to be running a multi-billion dollar organization, so are very timorous decision makers.

It all starts with the QB and offensive line. IMO they need to attack QB aggressively this draft. Dominant defense no longer wins games alone. You have to have a QB that can just go out there and destroy defenses when needed and a physical offensive line. Pace obviously is back but this has got to be his final chance. Do I want him picking another QB? No, but he knows and everyone else knows this team needs a new one yet again.

The QB, OL, and DL need help. Those needs are top priority in that order for me. They can't afford to tag A-Rob, it sucks they couldn't get a deal done with him, but what good is he if you don't have an offensive line to protect and a QB to get him the ball consistently. Too much money would be tied up in a 28 year old WR when you still haven't figured out the most important position in football. They don't game plan to feed him the ball, they don't feed him the ball in the red zone. He'll go somewhere else next year with a better offense and be an asset to my dynasty team but he shouldn't be a priority for the long term health of the Bears.
    The problem is I’m not sure they’re going to be in a position to draft a QB in the first round. I hope they don’t reach on a guy just to fill the position. Maybe they can trade down and get someone at the end of the first and pick up some extra assets.

And I’m always a fan of adding guys on the DL and OL but the DL should instantly get better with the return of Eddie Goldman. Re-signing Mario Edwards should be a priority, imo since he was more productive than Quinn.

If they can do that, I think another linebacker that can cover (if one is available) might be a little bit of a higher priority. The defense wasn’t the same without Roquan and Trevathan is on the wrong side of 30 and doesn’t look as fast as he was.

Nope, the Bears President is literally an accountant. The McCaskey’s just aren’t qualified to be running a multi-billion dollar organization, so are very timorous decision makers.

The problem is I’m not sure they’re going to be in a position to draft a QB in the first round. I hope they don’t reach on a guy just to fill the position. Maybe they can trade down and get someone at the end of the first and pick up some extra assets.

And I’m always a fan of adding guys on the DL and OL but the DL should instantly get better with the return of Eddie Goldman. Re-signing Mario Edwards should be a priority, imo since he was more productive than Quinn.

If they can do that, I think another linebacker that can cover (if one is available) might be a little bit of a higher priority. The defense wasn’t the same without Roquan and Trevathan is on the wrong side of 30 and doesn’t look as fast as he was.
    I'm not sold on this defensive line even with Goldman back. Maybe a lot of it was due to Pagano, but the pass rush just isn't there anymore. In turn that seemed to hurt the back end of the defense. QB is the most important position in football. It's something this team has lacked for decades and it continues to show every single season. Every single season we are talking about the QB position as fans. Every single season. I'm tired of talking about it and I don't care how they fix it, it needs to be addressed. It should be the number one priority until the right guy is in there whoever that is and however it needs to be done. I don't want the entire house sold and cap hell for the next 10 years, but it must be addressed. It's not my job or ours to figure out. This idiot Pace needs to figure it out somehow.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Pain. What makes you think the Bears possess the ability to detect the right QB this time? Mark my words... the Patriots will be back on track LONG before the Bears will be.

Originally Posted by DeputyDong5 View Post
    Pain. What makes you think the Bears possess the ability to detect the right QB this time? Mark my words... the Patriots will be back on track LONG before the Bears will be.
    I didn't say they have the ability. Does that mean they just ignore the fact that QB is STILL a problem? Do you really want to be worrying about Mitch every single game next season? Every fuking GM before Pace apparently didn't have the ability to find the right QB, because here we are year after year still with the same problem. Regardless, they still have to continue trying.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

I'm not sold on this defensive line even with Goldman back. Maybe a lot of it was due to Pagano, but the pass rush just isn't there anymore. In turn that seemed to hurt the back end of the defense. QB is the most important position in football. It's something this team has lacked for decades and it continues to show every single season. Every single season we are talking about the QB position as fans. Every single season. I'm tired of talking about it and I don't care how they fix it, it needs to be addressed. It should be the number one priority until the right guy is in there whoever that is and however it needs to be done. I don't want the entire house sold and cap hell for the next 10 years, but it must be addressed. It's not my job or ours to figure out. This idiot Pace needs to figure it out somehow.
    I think Goldman being back will help free up Hicks to make more plays but we’ll see.

I totally agree with you on QB but I don’t have high hopes. I knew Pace and Nagy were returning and had accepted it but somehow Ted Phillips and George McCaskey have made me less happy about it.

Ted Phillips: "Have we gotten the quarterback situation completely right? No. Have we won enough games? No. Everything else is completely there. ... We have a solid football foundation. We have a solid football culture."
    I also laughed at their comments about Pace collaborating with Nagy this time as the difference in finding success at QB. Maybe he should have tried that with Fox. At least we’d have Deshaun Watson.

I think the odds just went up on the Bears trading up for a QB. If the rookie QB shows any promise Dumb and Dumber will be so excited they’ll extend Nagy and Pace.

This team desperately needs new ownership.

But I’m sure mortgaging future draft picks will

DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I didn't say they have the ability. Does that mean they just ignore the fact that QB is STILL a problem? Do you really want to be worrying about Mitch every single game next season? Every fuking GM before Pace apparently didn't have the ability to find the right QB, because here we are year after year still with the same problem. Regardless, they still have to continue trying.
    it's time to start looking higher. Ted Phillips for a start. New ownership would be fantastic... would never happen. The Cubs were similarly incompetent until new ownership. I think they're all too buddy buddy... Ted has hired the last three GMs and has been in his position since 1999. There have been more poorly runs team since then but we're definitely one of the worst. Axing him and everyone he hired is the only logical solution moving forward.

it's time to start looking higher. Ted Phillips for a start. New ownership would be fantastic... would never happen. The Cubs were similarly incompetent until new ownership. I think they're all too buddy buddy... Ted has hired the last three GMs and has been in his position since 1999. There have been more poorly runs team since then but we're definitely one of the worst. Axing him and everyone he hired is the only logical solution moving forward.
    You can continue to look higher all you want, it's pretty evident the organization isn't interested in doing that. It doesn't matter what we want as fans.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

You can continue to look higher all you want, it's pretty evident the organization isn't interested in doing that. It doesn't matter what we want as fans.
    sounds good. They've lost my support and I won't watch them. But retards like you will support their ineptitude... further inflating their franchise value.... so goal accomplished on their part.

sounds good. They've lost my support and I won't watch them. But retards like you will support their ineptitude... further inflating their franchise value.... so goal accomplished on their part.
    Also, didn't say anything about supporting them, because I don't. They need to go, it's been said here many, many times.

You're 51 years old on a bodybuilding forum calling people retards for something they didn't even say btw.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

Also, didn't say anything about supporting them, because I don't. They need to go, it's been said here many, many times.

You're 51 years old on a bodybuilding forum calling people retards for something they didn't even say btw.
    You watch them on TV?

I'm not 51... I'm not even half of 51. It's the defaulted age when signing up. I don't really care to change it. You've been here for almost 13 years so you're probably older than I am.

You watch them on TV?

I'm not 51... I'm not even half of 51. It's the defaulted age when signing up. I don't really care to change it. You've been here for almost 13 years so you're probably older than I am.
    I know where you're going with this and yes I do watch them on TV. I'm not going to stop watching the team. You can have your opinion that's fine. Yeah I am supporting their pockets by watching, I get it I don't support their decisions though.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

M0nkeyPrick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0nkeyPrick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0nkeyPrick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0nkeyPrick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0nkeyPrick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0nkeyPrick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0nkeyPrick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0nkeyPrick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0nkeyPrick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0nkeyPrick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0nkeyPrick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Was the NFL trying to give the bears the toughest schedule next season. Looks brutal.

https://twitter.com/ChicagoBears/sta...542161408?s=20

Next season feels like it's going to be a tank season with Nagy and Pace and they'll both gone. Next GM and HC should have a high draft pick but the biggest problem I have is Pace can do whatever he wants and you know he's going to give away draft picks for the future and give bad contracts for the future to try to save his job next season.
    Bald crew
    Farmers tan crew

Originally Posted by M0nkeyPrick View Post
    Was the NFL trying to give the bears the toughest schedule next season. Looks brutal.

https://twitter.com/ChicagoBears/sta...542161408?s=20

Next season feels like it's going to be a tank season with Nagy and Pace and they'll both gone. Next GM and HC should have a high draft pick but the biggest problem I have is Pace can do whatever he wants and you know he's going to give away draft picks for the future and give bad contracts for the future to try to save his job next season.
    Does look real brutal -

Cardinals, Ravens, SF, Browns, Steelers, Tampa, Rams, Seahawks good lord.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

So the Bears are on the small list of teams Russell Wilson would accept a trade to. I don’t expect that to happen (Seattle would be crazy to trade him) but this is probably the best news they’ll get regarding the QB position given the track record of the guy running the team and the history of the Bears.