Page 137 of 225 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 187 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,110 of 6750
    MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cheerupemokid View Post
    Who was your first choice and why? Mine was DeFillipo but that’s just because of the youtube videos the Eagles put out of him breaking down plays.
    At one point in time Jay Cutler was also your first choice.

How did that one turn out?
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Who was your first choice and why? Mine was DeFillipo but that’s just because of the youtube videos the Eagles put out of him breaking down plays.

But I like Nagy, he was an arena league QB who quit his day job (selling real estate when he had a family to support) to become a coach, so you know he loves football and worked hard to move up so quickly.

Always appreciate guys who are willing to bet on themselves and work their asses off. Think the offense should suit Trubisky too.
    It would have been between DeFillipo and McDaniels. I realize McDaniels wasn't the greatest HC in Denver, but he was smart enough to dump Cutty. He's got another 10 years under his belt and let's not forget who he's been coaching side by side with.

DeFillipo really impressed me with how he groomed Wentz in such a short period of time. That and all the praise I've been hearing in Philly.

Like I said, I'll wait and see what happens. I would love to be dead wrong and have the Bears make the playoffs.

Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My real concern is GB trying to steal Fangio. His contract is up so he's free to walk at any time. I'm hoping him not getting the HC position didn't make him sour to where he is going to leave.

He's been the best coaching/coordinator hire we've had in the longest time. The defense is stout considering the vast number of injuries they sustained.

bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Peter Ruby View Post
    My real concern is GB trying to steal Fangio. His contract is up so he's free to walk at any time. I'm hoping him not getting the HC position didn't make him sour to where he is going to leave.

He's been the best coaching/coordinator hire we've had in the longest time. The defense is stout considering the vast number of injuries they sustained.
    GB is hiring Pettine according to sources. A lot of Twitter (what you can believe anyway) is saying a lot of the jobs are closing up and the Bears are likely to retain Fangio now.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bears are reportedly hiring OL coach Harry Heinstand: http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...mpression=true

They’ll get good intel on Quenton Nelson and McGlinchey too.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

Originally Posted by bullybreed View Post
    GB is hiring Pettine according to sources. A lot of Twitter (what you can believe anyway) is saying a lot of the jobs are closing up and the Bears are likely to retain Fangio now.
    Apparently Nagy said he would let Fangio run the defense however he wants without any interference. Fangio would be a fool to pass that up for anything less than a promotion to HC. I think he stays.

bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Apparently Nagy said he would let Fangio run the defense however he wants without any interference. Fangio would be a fool to pass that up for anything less than a promotion to HC. I think he stays.
    Yeah I think he stays too. Things are coming together nicely for next year. Get some playmakers on both sides of the ball and we should be competitive I think.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah coaching vacancy is filling up quick. I think only the Giants and Lions job are open and think his chance of staying is pretty good.
    Razorbacks/Bears/Cubs/Bulls

cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The Bears have hired former Oregon OC and HC Mark Helfrich as their new OC.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamSchef...62539522699264

It looks like the Bears will actually have a modern offense next season.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

The Bears have hired former Oregon OC and HC Mark Helfrich as their new OC.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamSchef...62539522699264

It looks like the Bears will actually have a modern offense next season.
    Excited for this especially if we retain Vic and keep the defense rolling.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

Cool article showing how concepts from the Nagy called Chiefs offense could benefit Trubisky: https://www.profootballfocus.com/new...tch-in-chicago

Originally Posted by bullybreed View Post
    Excited for this especially if we retain Vic and keep the defense rolling.
    I expect our defense to be elite next year, barring any serious injuries. Had the unit been healthy this year, I can't imagine how much better they would have performed. Fangio is the real deal, and with a couple more pieces, we should have a playoff winning caliber D.

MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I expect our defense to be elite next year, barring any serious injuries. Had the unit been healthy this year, I can't imagine how much better they would have performed. Fangio is the real deal, and with a couple more pieces, we should have a playoff winning caliber D.
    Only thing that really stopped the D were penalties and injuries.

They have studs on every level.

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

Originally Posted by MBisonSon View Post
    Only thing that really stopped the D were penalties and injuries.

They have studs on every level.
    You could definitely notice the games Trevathan didn't play. It was similar to when Urlacher wouldn't play.

They could use another corner and safety. Aside from that, they need to stay healthy.

Here's a question for you guys. What should the Bears do with Kyle Long? He hasn't been the same since his injuries started, even when he was supposedly 100%. I think he's lost a step or two that he'll never recover.

You could definitely notice the games Trevathan didn't play. It was similar to when Urlacher wouldn't play.

They could use another corner and safety. Aside from that, they need to stay healthy.
    Yeah I don't think the Bears have a true cover corner.

Fuller reminds me of Tillman, he has a nose for the ball and makes a ton of plays, but I don't trust him covering top WR's.

I also like Trevathan, dude's a sledgehammer.

Brad Biggs is reporting Fangio is staying:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BradBiggs

taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yass!

Originally Posted by taydbear7 View Post
    Yass!
    Things are coming together nicely.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

Brad Biggs is reporting Fangio is staying:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BradBiggs
    Best news I've heard all week. Thank you, based Fangio!!

Urlacher is a first ballot hall of famer!

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...mpression=true

Urlacher is a first ballot hall of famer!

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...mpression=true
    Well deserved.

Regarding the SB, Philly is going to be stout next year. I'm surprised nobody hired their OC or QB coach yet. If those guys repeat the success next year with Wentz no doubt they'll hired.

TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Let's just hope Nagy works out. That will directly correlate to Trubisky's success. If Mitch flourishes, Nagy flourishes... Pace looks like a genius. However, the contrary would be disastrous. I'd say it would set us back another decade, because Pace would definitely be fired... still no franchise QB, bring in a new GM who'd bring in a new head coach and it's rinse and repeat. What a time to be alive.

Originally Posted by TMaC828 View Post
    Let's just hope Nagy works out. That will directly correlate to Trubisky's success. If Mitch flourishes, Nagy flourishes... Pace looks like a genius. However, the contrary would be disastrous. I'd say it would set us back another decade, because Pace would definitely be fired... still no franchise QB, bring in a new GM who'd bring in a new head coach and it's rinse and repeat. What a time to be alive.
    Well, with bringing in Nagy as coach and now Childress he has no excuse not to get better. Just give him some damn receivers.

TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TMaC828 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well, with bringing in Nagy as coach and now Childress he has no excuse not to get better. Just give him some damn receivers.
    Agreed.

Bears are ahead of only the Browns going into next year's power rankings. And Trubisky posted the 2nd lowest QBR in the NFL... 183 pass yards per game. But he did so with Kendall Wright as his #1... I think we need to go all out after Landry, and draft Ridley.

PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Agreed.

Bears are ahead of only the Browns going into next year's power rankings. And Trubisky posted the 2nd lowest QBR in the NFL... 183 pass yards per game. But he did so with Kendall Wright as his #1... I think we need to go all out after Landry, and draft Ridley.
    Going to have to disagree here. Taking Ridley in the 1st (unless they trade way back) would be a huge mistake. This WR draft class is deep. Could easily find high upside, starting caliber players in the 2nd-4th rounds.

I would be stoked if they went Tremaine Edmunds LB in the first (thats my guy!) and Christian Kirk WR/ James Washington WR in the 2nd.

But all this depends on what they do in FA. If they can land a couple recievers and some Olineman, they can set themselves up for a great draft..

Originally Posted by PaC-mAn8 View Post
    Going to have to disagree here. Taking Ridley in the 1st (unless they trade way back) would be a huge mistake. This WR draft class is deep. Could easily find high upside, starting caliber players in the 2nd-4th rounds.

I would be stoked if they went Tremaine Edmunds LB in the first (thats my guy!) and Christian Kirk WR/ James Washington WR in the 2nd.

But all this depends on what they do in FA. If they can land a couple recievers and some Olineman, they can set themselves up for a great draft..
    Yeah, I know he had a bad QB but he disappeared too often in games for me to feel confident about as a top 10 guy.

I’m very curious about what they’re going to do at WR in free agency.

PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah, I know he had a bad QB but he disappeared too often in games for me to feel confident about as a top 10 guy.

I’m very curious about what they’re going to do at WR in free agency.
    Very unlike Pace to go after any big fish.

Could easily see them going upside. The connection with Albert Wilson is evident - so I definitely see that happening. Add in a guy like Jordan Matthews or Paul Richardson?

Cam, Draft pick?, Matthews/Richardson, Albert Wilson, Wright/Inman, K.White?

Could totally see that as depth chart going into game 1. Would be happy with this as long as they bring in another pass catching TE like Trey Burton or in draft.

Originally Posted by PaC-mAn8 View Post
    Very unlike Pace to go after any big fish.

Could easily see them going upside. The connection with Albert Wilson is evident - so I definitely see that happening. Add in a guy like Jordan Matthews or Paul Richardson?

Cam, Draft pick?, Matthews/Richardson, Albert Wilson, Wright/Inman, K.White?

Could totally see that as depth chart going into game 1. Would be happy with this as long as they bring in another pass catching TE like Trey Burton or in draft.
    None of those guys are going to change anything.

None of those guys are going to change anything.
    Paul Richardson would be a huge upgrade, I’d be happy if they signed him but don’t think Seattle let’s him go. Jordan Matthews and Albert Wilson obviously don’t move the needle but the draft is always a crapshoot, so it’d depend on if that’s a hit or miss.

Page 137 of 225 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 187 ... LastLast